Little Rebel

By Jillie_king

Meet Bellatrix knight. She is a bright and charming girl with overprotective brothers. They can do anything... More

Prolog :
Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Last Chapter
PART 2

Chapter 22

3.8K 106 13
By Jillie_king

✔✔✔

B E L L A

Today is the weekend and I was not having anything to do so I just lay down on my bed examining my photography. I am good at this. There is a pic of me and Dexter giving funny poses while aunt Lexi is smiling at us in the background. We three are perfect together. I miss Dexter. He is Angel in my life. He helped me in my hard times.

I sigh. Good old memories.

Someone knocks on the door of my room.

"Come in," I yell.

The door opens revealing Dylan. My smile widens. Dylan, Just sigh at my reaction.

"Bella I want to talk." He asked politely.

"Done ignoring me," I smirk.

"Bella please." Dylan lay beside me while closing his eyes.

"Alright." I mock him.

"Bella, I don't want to be mad at you. I was so worried when we couldn't find you for weeks. I was angry with myself that maybe I lost you again." Dylan explains looking at me.

I sigh.

"I understand. But I am fine." I said Little annoyed.

He smiles and pulls me on his chest hugging me tightly. Like he doesn't want to let me go ever. I hug him and chuckled.

"My Little sister." He whispers.

"My lovely big brother," I whisper back.

"But where were you?" He asks while raising me in the air.

"Our family saved me. Aunt Lexi knows him." I reply. of course I didn't tell them that it was our oldest brother. Because it feels like there is something that I didn't know about Asher and our dad's relationship.

Why he didn't live with us?

"Thank god." He said and kiss my forehead. "Don't pull out that stunt again. "Dylan muttered.

"Okay," I reply with a bright smile.

Dylan, stay with me for a few minutes until his phone rings. He talks for a few minutes then look at me with a smile.

"Alright, Bella my friends called me." He said to me and left.

By taking deep breathes I look myself in the mirror. Everything is getting better. I hope I didn't mess up this time. Damm my anxiety. Suddenly my phone rings. Grabbing my phone I checked my ID.

Roxy.

"Sup girl." Roxy's said.

"Hi, sis. why did you call me?" I ask her.

"I got information about your mom." She said.

"Alright, what it is?" I reply.

"It's confirmed. Miss Gabriella is your mom and Ace is your twin brother." She said and wait for my reaction.

I took a steady breath and try not to get mini anxiety.

"How do you feel about that?" She asks in concern.

"Honestly, I don't know what to feel about it," I reply getting more worried.

"Hey, babe. Don't let it affect you. you are a lot stronger than that." she tries to calm me down.

"I know. But everything is getting better. I don't want to get it messed up, again." I explain to her.

"Look it was never your fault and it will never be." She said.

"Thanks, Roxy. you are the best." I said with a smile on my face.

"That's my girl." Roxy cackled." I will call you again. Hunter is calling me." She said.

"Alright, tell him that I miss him so much," I reply.

"okay. Take care," she said and hung up.

Roxy knows how to cheer me up. I smile and put all photos in my mini bag making sure I didn'tdidn'tny any of them. I get a notification.

'Do you wanna hang out. I am feeling lonely.😞😘' ~Axel.

'you message me at right time.😎'I reply.

'Meet me at the beach.🤩🤩' Axel reply.

I smile. My lovely friend. Grabbing my bag and camera I went downstairs. Before I can leave cold voice booms behind me.

"Bella."

I know who it is. The only I look back and find him in his perfect tuxedo. Aiden and his friends are here too. Aiden gave a cold look on his face as always. They walk towards me. Aiden gives me a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Where are you going?" Xavier's cool voices ask.

"Out," I said simply.

He looks at me making quick calculations.

"You can't go." He said.

"What! why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Look last time you got kidnapped. If you want to go then take someone with you." He orders in the strict gaze.

"look, I don't care and you don't decide for me." I glare at him.

I hate two persons in my life with all passion.

First, who offend me.

And second, who took away my freedom.

"Take Aiden with you." He order.

"I won't," I said with complete disbelief.

He looks at me trying to calculate me again. Thinking something to stop me or trying to figure out something. I roll my eyes. okay, fine if he won't let me go then plan B. I run back to my room before he can call me again. Getting inside my room I climbed down the window and then jumping down. No one is smarter than me. I smirk and take the cab getting to the exact location.

I get to the beach and try to find a familiar face but I didn't find him anywhere. I sigh. Suddenly some someone grabs my waist and raises me in the air from behind. I panic and try to struggle to get out of the grip.

"Bella it's me. Axel." He said and put me down with a huge grin. I took a deep breath and glare at him.

"You son of bitch." I glare at him.

"Aww, you are swearing again." He said while pulling my cheeks like I am a kid.

"Everybody can answer then why can't I?" I ask slapping his hands away.

"Because it's hot when you swer." He grins. I roll my eyes.

"Seriously Axel," I mutter. " Anyways what is a plan for today?" I ask with hope.

"I am getting a tattoo." He said.

Instantly my eyes lit up.

"Really. Can I get to?" I ask with hope.

"No, you are fourteen." He shakes his head.

"No," I said with full disbelief.

It's not like I have not any tattoo. I have lots of, but it's hidden. Therefore I cover most parts of my body just to hide them from my family. I know they will not like it. They already are against my rebellious side. Only Roxy and Hunter had seen tattoos. why? because I had a lot of sleepovers with them. Dexter had seen my tattoo's too. Most of the time he stays with me because aunt Lexi has lots of gang work since she is the toughest gang leader. Therefore, most of the time Dexter babysits me and when he is not with me, Roxy takes care of me. Since she considers me as her little sister.

I start feeling unhappy remembering Roxy, hunter, and Dexter. God, I miss them. I love them. They know me well and they know what to with me.

"Hey Bella, don't be sad." axels voice booms in my ears. I look up and give him fake smile.

"I am okay. Don't worry." I reply.

"Alright, we will get tattoos when you turn eighteen. what do you think?" He looks at me with a small smile.

"Promise." My eyes lit up with joy.

"promise." He chuckles.

"Alright then let's go and get you a tattoo," I said grabbing his hands. But he didn't move. I look at him in confusion.

"Let's go to my home." He said while hiding his emotions.

"why? you don't want a tattoo." I ask in confusion.

"I don't want to make you sad." He kisses my forehead and lift me by my waist and put me on his bike.

I giggle. He smiles and puts a helmet on my head. I roll my eyes. He smiles and getting on the bike he drives towards his home.

After hours he stopped in front of the mansion. Okay. He is rich. There is a man in a black suit. Axel nod at him and the gate open. He rod inside and stops near a beautiful fountain. I get off the bike then axel getsoff too. I remove my helmet and hand it back to him. Axel throws his keys to the man standing near us, he easily catches the keys and gives us a polite bow. Axel grab my hands softly and drag me with him. It's almost like he doesn't want anyone to see me.

I don't care about that anyway. These eyes are cool. It's not as big as a Lexi but still l it's good. We walk towards the halls and directly enters a living room. There artototalingchilling. Axel curse under his breath when they noticed us. Axel was ready to take me away from this place but stopped by one of the boys.

"Hey, little bro. You are back." said one boy who is sitting on the couch. okay, he is axels brother.

"Yeah," Axel said in a low tone.

"Who is this chick? your new girlfriend?" One boy asks axel. I roll my eyes.

Seriously a girl and boy can only have a relationship like that only. Stupid society. Change your mind morons.

"No. She is my little friend." Axel explain.

"Can I have her? She is hot." One boy asks while checking me out.

"No, I checked my receipt. I didn't ask for your bullshit." I said while glaring at him. Axel smiled at me proudly.

"She is feisty." Said the boy near him.

"First stay away from her. She is underage not some whore. You are practically an old man compared to her. If you lay your dirty hands on her. You are dead." Axel threatens him.

"Chill bro. Since when a girl matters rather than our friendship. " One boy who is sitting on the floor said.

"If it comes to Bella then everything matters." Axel glared at them and quickly drag me to god knows where.

After walking for a few minutes axel open door and push me lightly in it. I get inside and check the room. It's cool just as I like. There are black walls ance paintings hanging on the walls. The floor is covered by a nice blue carpet. The room is so neat. It almost looks like no one had ever lived here. Thareeaares a king-size bed and a study table nearby it. After I checked it completely. I turn around and look at axel. He has a soft smile on his face.

"I know you like my room." He said. I nod.

Axel turns around and walks towards the mini-fridge. Opening it he takes out lots of snacks and juice. He sits on the bed and motions me to sit beside him., Throwing my shoes I sit beside him taking snacks from his hands. Axel put the movie named ' The adventure of tin tin' It's a funny movie. We enjoyed seeing too many movies together. Finally, when it's three in the morning axel turned off the T.V and told me to get some sleep. He said I must get sleep before school. I just nod. He stood up and made his way to change his clothes. He offers me him but I rejected him cause I don't want him to see my scars that I got from those monsters and some are there due to my clumsy ness. Axel didn't complain. He took out his jacket and remove his t-shirt showing his perfect abbs. The only thing that caught my attention is his tattoos. Dylan, dexter, and hunter had also lots of tattoos with nice bodies of course.

"Like what you see." Axel grin at me. I roll my eyes.

"I had seen better," I reply.

Still, there is amusement in his eyes. Trust me I didn't lie my brothers have nice abbs too just like axel. Axel just shakes his head.

Suddenly my eyes fell on the tattoo that is covering his shoulders up to his abdomen. It looks like he is hiding it by making it look like a bird but I can see that tattoo.

It's a dragon tattoo.

My eyes widened. I can never forget this tattoo. This tatoo and those monster hunt me every night. Those persons who destroyed my whole life.

                            ❇❇❇

I was so little and can't understand it's has been years since I was kidnapped. I am just waiting in this cell until I die. I don't have any hope for my family. They didn't come until now. They must have forgotten me.

Suddenly two men came inside the cell and take me with them. I don't know where they are taking me, most probably to torture me. I didn't try to fight. I know the punishment will be worse.

Finally, they throw me on an empty chair and left. After a few minutes, one man entered the room. He is wearingperfectta a ct tuxedo and a mask on his face. I can see amusement in his eyes. He comes towards me and lifts my chin. I stare at his eyes. Hehhasgrey eyes. It is evil inside his eyes.

"You are so beautiful." He said huskily. " I am just waiting until you turn eighteen then."

He runs his finger up to my collar bone to my chest and then between my thigh. He smirks.

"I am going to have this body." He said with a cruel smile.

I shiver from his touch. He is harassing me and I know yet I can fight back or he will torture me in a mo cruel way.

"But it will take too much time until then." He put his finger under his chin thinking about something." why don't we do it now." He states.

I shiver. No please someone help me. He grabs me and throw me on his shoulders and took me to a nearby room. I don't know what he is going to do. He throws me on the soft thing and closes the door behind him. Then it hit me. I am in a nice bedroom. The man in front of me throws his shoes then his socks following his watch and tuxedo. Now he removed his all clothes leaving himself in boxers. He didn't remove his mask though. Before I can register the climb on me and ripped all my clothes off me leaving me naked. I try to cover myself but he grabs my wrist and pins them on my head.

I couldn't meet his eyes so I look at his chest. There is a huge tattoo of Dragon. It's beautiful yet evil.

"It looks like you like my body." He grins.

I shake my head but he starts kissing my neck. There are lots of cuts on my neck and it hurts. He nibbles on my neck. I feel disgusting. Suddenly, his phone rings. He ground and took the phone answering the call. I didn't register his words. My eyes are filled with tears. The man angrily stood up from me and grabbed the clothes he left without saying anything. I cry. I cry the whole night. No matter how much I try to forget it never leaves my mind.

The door open revolving around one the of guarguardsd. I try to cover myself up before he sees me naked. But I was too laggards eyesd'seyes widen a little then he smirks. He looks around and comes towards me grabsbsb my hairs and nibble on my ears.

"Don't you dare to tell this to anyone?" He said and look at my eyes. I nod. He smirks and gets out of his clothes. My eye widened. He removes his boxers and straddles me.

"N-No.." I said in my little voice.

He just smirks and spreads my legs after positing himself between my legs. Before I can register anything the man falls off from me with a loud thump. I quickly try to cover myself. But my anxiety attacked me and black dots start forming in my eyes. Someone tries to grab me but I try to fight back.

"Hey don't worry I am also a slave here. Let me help you." The voice sounds like a little boy.

I believe him and give up. I feel like he covered me and lift me from the bed. I take a long breath and blacked out.

                           〰〰〰

I get out of my nightmare when Axel shakes me. I didn't even know when he came in front of me. I kick him causing him to fall. Axel gron and stood up looking at me in confusion.

"What happened Bella?" He asks in confusion.

"You lier. You cheater." I glare at him. "It means you were using me until now." My eyes never left that Dragon tattoo. Axel looks at his chest.

Axel's eyes widen in realization. Suddenly his eyes turn emotionless and he stares at me with blank eyes.

What I am supposed to do?

                            ❇❇❇

So guys first of all 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' HAPPY 2021….To all the little Rebels reading this book.

I wish this new year brings lots of joy and fulfillment to our lives. We all live happily and healthy.

Well, it was an emotional chapter next one will be the same.

What is your goal for this year?
Comment it I will appreciate it.

My goal so far is to hit a good amount of views for this book and get a few chatty readers. Also, I want my other books to get views.

Happy new year from Bella and her family.

Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 5.8K 34
Alexis Rosalie Blade lost her mother when she was 7 due to drug overdose. Since then she was on her own. She didn't rely on anyone but herself. She w...
4M 87.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
4.6K 215 5
🍒Sequel of "BREAK UP" 🍑 A 5 chapter story featuring TWICE x SEVENTEEN. Will Seungcheol have his second chance, can he Make it Up? ⚠️DON'T FORGET T...
634K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!