Redamancy (dramione)

BLACKDAHLIA_1 द्वारा

Draco Malfoy is indeed back, to retake his final year at Hogwarts. He feels somewhat excited, that this is hi... अधिक

1- Back to School
2- Troubles
3- Punishment
4- The First Day
5- Potions Lesson
6- The Corner
7- Parkinson, Weasley, Zabini, Nott
8- Draco Malfoy
9- Then He Saw It
10- Lies or Truth
11- Maybe He Is
12- Draco and Feelings
13- The Gryffindor Dorms
14- Finally Friday
15- The Library
16- Confrontation
18- A Hogsmeade Trip

17- Hard Times

1.9K 61 14
BLACKDAHLIA_1 द्वारा

"How I hate you." She cried, putting her arm over her eyes. He stayed silent and stepped back as she got up, wiping her tears away in anger. She came and put her hands on his shoulders, gripping his black Slytherin robes, shaking him.

"What's wrong with you? Don't you see that I actually care about you, and I thought you cared about me!"

"I did. I used to." He spat down on her and she backed away, getting her bag from the floor. Her face screwed up in sadness and pain.

As she went to the door she turned to him. "I'm so sorry, for saying those things about you." She said wiping her face sadly. His face softened ever so slightly, barely noticeable. "I regretted them the moment I spoke them." She said in a strained voice. He pressed his lips firmly together. "You deserve a better apology than this." She muttered looking at the floor sadly, while opening the door and closing it softly behind her. But he'd heard what she said.

***

2 Days later, Slytherin dorm of Draco, Theo and Blaise.

Draco stayed up for those two nights thinking of her, looking out his window down at the lake. He shook his head at the disgusting sight of Weasley and the girl he'd cheated on Hermione with. He closed the curtain in disgust and made his way to his bed.

"I'm going out with Ginny, don't wait up." Blaise said winking to Theo and Draco, and Theo chuckled. Draco barely smiled, and Blaise left. Theo set his book down and went to Draco.

"What? Are you here to tuck me in, mother?" Draco said in a deep soft voice. Theo gave him a sad half smile and sat down on the side of his bed.

Theo, Pansy, Blaise and Ginny knew of what Draco had done to Hermione. She hadn't shown up for potions, showing up for every other class, and didn't sit at the table anymore. She told Ginny and Pansy to get her food and bring it up to her dorm. Now only the four sat together, as Hermione was processing and recovering while Draco simply didn't want to eat or be around anymore.

"Love can be a gust of wind, or the lightest breeze." Theo said repeating the words he had said to Hermione to Draco.

Draco glared at him and looked away like a little boy. "Come on now, my boy." He said chuckling lightly to himself. "You and Hermione. Make it right with her."

"No, it's over now. just a few more months, I'll be out and never see her again." Draco said playing with his blanket.

"And when you do see her one day with the love of her life, you'll be happy for her?" Theo asked. Draco slowly moved his eyes to Theo's. He shook his head no shyly. He wouldn't be happy for her. Theo smiled at him, and suddenly had a dreamy look in his eyes, that creeped Draco out just a bit.

"When you see her, do the winds whisper a melody? Do your clothes sway in the wind freely?-" He went and opened the curtains Draco had closed. "-Does the moon appear gigantic?" Theo said sighing, looking at the moon. It was nice and big tonight in his point of view.

"That's only in made up stories, not real life." Draco said rolling his eyes, scoffing.

He went and sat back down on Draco's bed.

"It happens in real life too, if you love a person." He said simply. Draco remained quiet. Theo left him with that and went to his bed, turned his small lamp off, and slept.

***

Draco woke up, surrounded by no one. He sighed. He was going to be alone today. He was bored so he decided to actually take a shower and change his pyjamas. He loved th feeling over going into his bed after he showered.

He finished and lay down in his bid, his body ached. He didn't eat at all these past few days, just smoking and water.

He spends the day alone thinking about Theo's words.

"..It happens in real life too, if you love a person.."

He spent his time sleeping and reading, trying to ignore the pain in his stomach. By the time he finished his 5th book, it became night, and Theo and Blaise never popped in. Draco frowned. They had to move on, even if it was without him. Draco couldn't keep holding them back from what they wanted just because Draco didn't want to move on.

That night he felt so alone. He looked at the big full moon, and looked down near the edge of the lake. There was a couple there sitting, a few actually, scattered all over the grass and under the trees. He suddenly thought of Hermione Granger. Anyone of those people could of been him and her, but he let her go, and messed it up. He hurt her, he pushed all her worst memories all together for her to see. He had wanted to hurt her, he thought she'd experience what he was experiencing.

He suddenly got up and held the mirror to his face, breathing heavily. He understood what he needed to do, nodding to himself.

He set it down softly in it's place and rushed out the Slytherin common room, bare foot in his pyjamas.

He runs fast upon the cold tiles of the big castle, and finally comes to a stop, trying to catch his breath, arriving in front of the Gryffindor Entrance. The Fat Lady. Hermione had made him cover his ears. He rolled his eyes mentally at the thought, but smiled faintly.

She looks down on him silently. "What are you doing here, Malfoy?"

"I need to go in, I need to tell her something-" He huffed trying to catch his breath.

"Who?" She asked, leaning down on him.

"I need to see her so badly-" He said banging on her portrait. "Just let me in, please, you wont see me ever again after this. I like her."

She stayed silent, ignoring him. "Come on, you've never had a crush or been in love?" He said up to her, whining. He ran his hand through his air. She presses her lips firmly together, a hint of sadness on her face. "Someone told me, love can be a gust of wind, or the lightest breeze," He said in a calm voice, smiling to himself faintly. "-So if you don't let me in, I'm blowing you to shreds!" He said angrily taking out her wand and pointing it to her.

She says no words, and the portrait opens for him. He pulls down his wand shakily and nods. He enters and goes to where he remembered Hermione and Ginny's dorm being. He goes up slowly, the door is slightly open, pushing it open and sees her there, sleeping peacefully, of course. The other two beds were empty, and it was just her, gorgeously in the middle. But as he went closer to her, she looked tired, and her skin had gone slightly pale.

He sighed sadly at the sight of her, from the side of her bed, and collapses on his knees from exhaustion. He couldn't take his pain anymore, even though he deserved ten times worse. She wakes up at the noise, stirring in her sleep. Her eyes widen and she jumps in shock. "Draco!" She exclaimed. He played with a lose string from her blanket, and took a shaky sigh.

"What are you doing here?" She wiped her eyes tiredly. "I'm dreaming right?" She mutters and puts her head back on the pillow, looking at the ceiling.

"Are you.. mad at me?" He stammered in a sad voice. He wiped his tear drops away quickly. She moved her head towards him and something in her eyes clicked. It was all real. She got up clutching her head, sitting up, her legs dangling off the bed. She turns to him quickly. "You-You should be mad at me." She finished, studying his face. She finally got a proper look at him. He looked back into her eyes but she was busy looking at his state. He looked horrible, so pale, dark circles, but a bit cleaner than the last time she'd remembered.

"Look at you!" She said in surprise, cupping his cheeks while looking down on him, examining his face. He closed his eyes leaning into her touch. "You look horrible. I wish you ate properly." She said sighing. He smiled faintly. He liked having someone he truly cared and liked care for him back.

"Thanks.." He smiled faintly to himself. Hermione gave a small smile.

"I'm sorry Hermione." He said opening his eyes, and looking right up at her. Her hair fell slightly down and touched the side of his face. He took his hand and put it over her hand that was on his cheek. "Please forgive me, for what I did was simply stupid of me." He pleaded. "I didn't like how we left things.. I'm sorry, that I'm scared, scared of new things, it's stupid really." He continued in a whisper, moving closer to study her eyes. He moved his free hand to her waist.

"I didn't like how we left things either. I felt like we just forgot about us, and chose to ignore it." She said disappointedly at him. He shook his head 'no' slowly. "But- but," She said talking before he talked. "-I really like you, and I have fun with you, smile with you, glare at you, even though I don't mean it. You're smile makes me happy." She finished and he squeezed onto her tighter.

"I thought you simply just wanted to be my friend." He said as his smile turned into a wide one, from happiness. "I think you're really breath taking. There are no words, and this-" He said pulling up her left pyjama sleeve. "-doesn't change anything." He whispered, putting his cold hand over the words. She looked down to his hand, it was bony, skinny, and covered in small slashes. She looked back to him and they leaned in, closer and closer, capturing each others lips softly. It wasn't rough, or angry, or to spite someone else, no, it was loving, but became hungry soon enough. They pulled apart, their foreheads leaning against the others.

"Come on, I'm sure you're knees hurt from standing on them for long, and I don't think you're in any place to keep working your body harder. Just rest, Draco. It's not hard." She shook her head and she got up, slowly lifting him up and he leaned on her.

He stayed silent.

"I have food for you, then you can sleep in any of the spare beds." He nodded tiredly, just going along with whatever she said, but he knew he'd get his way after he had some food. "Now don't eat too quickly, alright?" She said in her lovely voice, from another room. She got food and he ate while she went to the bathroom.

When she exited he was already laying down in her bed, making sure to leave space for Hermione. He smiled into the pillow. This bed smelled just like her, and was warm, inviting, he loved it. He turned towards her and patted the space next to him two times tiredly, closing his eyes. She got in hesitantly but he grabbed her by the bottom of her shirt and pulled her in his arms.

"Now that you've decided you like me, you're stuck with me." He said into her hair, drifting off to sleep.

She smiled into his chest, their legs tangled. Merlin she felt like the only girl in the world.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Partners Almy Rose द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

6.3K 80 30
After the Second Wizarding War and Hogwarts has been pieced back together to reopen- Hermione Granger makes the decision to finish her education as i...
123K 5K 22
Draco Malfoy is a womaniser. He never cares for the girls that he messes around - doesn't blink an eye when they confess their love for him, never fl...
31.1K 1K 33
~Complete~ Draco Malfoy was raised to live up to his father's expectation and pureblood standard. Malfoy has to keep the image for his family's name...
853K 17K 102
!!SEQUEL TO DARK SECRETS (DRACO MALFOY X READER!! After Y/N Riddle is sent to Azkaban for her crimes she committed during the war, she awaits her tri...