Until You Love Me [Bakudeku M...

By mhaslut04

This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD... More

| 1 | Destructive Touch
| 2 | Preying Crimson
| 4 | Orange Evening
| 5 | Black Night
| 6 | Pretty Reflection
| 7 | Green Morning
| 8 | Blue Surprise
| 9 | Cold Pilar
| 10 | Old Regrets
| N O T E |
| 11 | Unexpected Rescue
| 12 | Blank Illusion
| 13 | Red Tears
| 14 | Pale Cleanse
| 15 | Sharp Glass
| 16 | Blinding Lights
| 17 | Obsidian Questions
| 18 | Misleading Rules
| 19 | Cunning Shadow
| 20 | Nephrite Dream
| NOTE |
| 21 | Painful Promise
| 22 | Amethyst News
| 23 | Scarlet Cloud
| 24 | Vermillion Mixture
| 25 | Urging Excuse
| 26 | Lost Melodies
| 27 | Pining Hunger
| 28 | Passing Water
| 29 | Bright Surface
| 30 | Old Willow
| NOTE |

| 3 | Mesmerizing Jade

51.5K 1K 716
By mhaslut04

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

The pink woman was wearing a black dress and jewelry that looked expensive. Izuku felt uncomfortable as he saw also other people they passed in the building wearing suits and formal wear. He looked down at the sweats. Why did Kacchan put him in such clothes? People who passed looked at him and sometimes even nodded with a little smile. Do they know him? Were they also servants? Why would Kacchan have so many?

"Over there is the entry of the mansion" The woman said while pointing at a large gate surrounded by multiple fontains and flowers, Izuku saw through the glass of the windows. There were also many guards outside and Izuku questioned why.

"Why are there so many guards?" Izuku asked and the woman looked away from the gate right in the jade eyes. It looked like her lips were making the slightest smile, but Izuku wasn't sure.

"They're for protecting us" she said, now sounding awake for the first time. "If you set foot in the mafia world, you can never escape the dangers that come with it again" She turned around and kept walking in the hallway of glass, but Izuku looked away back to the guards. What was that? Mafia world? He had so many questions and walked, quikening his pace to catch up to Mina.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked alarmed when finally walking beside Mina. She looked at him with a look Izuku didn't really understand.

"Well, we serve mister Bakugou in exchange for protection" She said while looking back in front of her. In exchange for protection and Bakugou in the maffia? Things just became crazier and crazier and Izuku didn't like it at all.

"Why did he bring me here?" Izuku asked after he had been pushing away the question, because he was too scared to ask. The pink woman now turned her black with orange eyes directly at Izuku and stopped walking.

"Wait, he didn't even tell you that?" She said with a big frown on her face.

"Hmm N-no miss" Izuku said while his troath tightened and it became hard to breath.

"Sorry, can't really tell you" she appologized while starting to walk again. "I think he wants to be the one to tell you" Izuku's eyes followed the pink woman worried. He opened his mouth to ask more, but didn't trust his voice. So Izuku just caught up to the woman again and shut his mouth.

"Here is the kitchen" Mina said while standing in front of a big white room full of servants who were cooking. "But you won't be coming here often, our servants bring the food"

"Oh okay" Izuku said a little doubting that. How long was he supossed to stay here?

"Follow me to the gardens?" the pink woman suggested, when she saw Izuku staring at the multiple people chopping ingredients in disbelief. The green haired man looked lost in thought so she just grabbed his arm and led him outside.

Izuku's eyes widened when he saw the beautiful garden, it was huge. There were lots of fontains like there had been at the gate. The scent of flowers reached his nose and his lips molded unconciously in a smile. He turned around to look at the building and seemed to only now notice how big the mansion was. It was white with some black touches and lots and lots of glass.

"Is this Kacchan's house?" Izuku asked without being able to pull his eyes off of the magnificent building in front of him.

"Yes" There was a silence between them that was broken by Mina giggling. "I'll leave you here" Izuku now turning his gaze away from the mansion and looked at Mina with a confused look.

"Hah, wha- why?" Izuku murmered a little embarrassed as he realized how long he had been staring at the windows and balcons.

"I'll tell mister Bakugou you're here" the pink woman said walking up the steps back inside until she turned around and said "I think he'll come after he's finished some business" Izuku nodded and was left alone.

He wanted to ask Kacchan why he was here and explain everything a little more because Izuku was so confused. Why did he break into his house? If he had just asked to come to his house to catch up, Izuku would've done that immediately. Or was that not what he was here for? He trusted Kacchan they had been friends for years before they split up when going to highschool. In the beginning they tried hanging out frequently, but after a month or two that had stopped. After their texting had died too, Izuku had fallen into a black hole. He had been missing Kacchan ever since that day so when he showed up today Izuku was actually really happy to see him back. Although the longer the day went on the more he realized that years change people.

He went over to a white bench and sat down. The headache seemed like it had stopped, but he still felt tired. After a few minutes of looking at the fontain and denying his falling eyelids, he finally gave in. Izuku laid down, put his head on his arms and closed his eyes.

-

Katsuki was irritated. He hadn't been able to get something from that stupid fuck. He went up the stairs and took his black gloves off. He threw them at a servant standing at the door of the basement. They landed on the servants face and left some drops of blood. "Go!" Katsuki yelled and the servant bowed before running off quickly.

The servants knew about Katsuki's bad temper and how fast he could explode. So they all just listened to him and did as he said.

"Are you worried mister Bakugou?" another servant asked, while trying not to move a single limb. Katsuki glared daggers at him, his red eyes almost burning trough the servant's green ones. "So-sorry sir" he stuttered now shivering.

"Of course I'm not" Katsuki said almost whispering, as if he was convincing himself. With that he shut the iron door to the basement and left the two shivering guards alone.

-

Katsuki walked down the stairs and saw Deku laying on one of the benches."Stupid nerd" he said to himself. He walked up to Izuku and sat on the tiny space that was free. He put his arms on the handrail and closed his eyes. He focused on the breathing of the smaller green man next to him. It was relaxed and it seemed to relax his too.

As soon as he dropped out of highschool, he took his dad's place in the maffia. Since the day he and the green haired man split up he had never been able to find another friend like him. He was the only friend the blond had ever had.

As a kid he was always going around from school to school, because of his bad behavior. He was always scolded for getting in fights with other kids. When he was about 5 years old he entered Deku's school and most kids started hanging around him again. Although he hated every single one of them, he just let them be because it made him feel strong when people were under him. They followed his every move because of his obvious self confidence.

On a certain day Katsuki was wandering alone in the classroom after he had yelled at the 6 kids following him. He saw a little boy playing in the sandbox, he could only see a the boy's green hair. He wanted to go to the playground when two other boys started yelling and pushing the little green haired boy out of the sandbox. Katsuki let out a little chuckle as the green haired boy left. He went up to the sandbox and wanted to enter but then one of the boys started yelling.

"We are playing here!" one boy shouted. Katsuki eyes narrowed at the stupid boy. Who the hell does he think he is? "Go somewhere else!" he continued yelling.

"You go somewhere else!" Katsuki growled at the two boys and pushed one of the boys out of the sanbox. The boy's head hit the floor and he started crying. The other boy took the boys hand and ran off. Katsuki smiled. No one is better than him. He started playing in the sand with one of the plastic shovels when he saw a small boy coming up to him in the corner of his eyes. "What do you want?" Katsuki said loud but ending in a whisper.

He had never seen such a beautiful boy. He had mesmerizing jade eyes and chubby freckled cheeks. When his crimson eyes burned trough the jade ones the boy looked down quikly.

"Hmmm so-sorry, I just wanted to say thank you, be-because of the other boys" Izuku mumbled.

Katsuki would never forget that moment, the moment he had met Izuku, the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2K 56
|Bakugou x reader| 17 Year-old (F/N) ran from her camp, running deep in the woods. You've always been a wild girl, wanting to explore more and more...
340 39 13
This is a story about The UA traitors + my own made character. It includes LGBTQ+ , Bakudeku, I'm not sure but maybe someday something 18+?, and mayb...
2.5K 207 13
Izuku Midoriya, a pawn in a much larger game, gets sent to U.A. college, where he's reunited with an old friend. He's part of the Viper's gang, a gan...
144K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...