Bubbling over (Editing)

By bangtan_crackhouse

Kim Taehyung is a young man who desperately wants to save his laundromat. Y/N is a lawyer with a dark past... More

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60 (Finale)
Ending Note

54

45 3 2
By bangtan_crackhouse

When we get back from Milford sound everyone is happy, except for Jimin of course.

Guess that's what I get for cheating.

I'm lying on my bed in Seolhee and I's room when Hoseok bursts into the room. He charges towards Seolhee's bed and jumps on it. In the process, he wakes up his sleeping girlfriends.

He just poked the sleeping bear.

"Jung Hoseok, I'm trying to sleep! What the hell is wrong with you? You know what happens when I don't sleep." She sits up and begins waving her hands in the air.

"I'm sorry, but I'm bored. Yoongi is no fun, Gramps hasn't gotten drunk yet. He said he wants to wait until later." He props upside the headboard and crosses his arms.

"Hoseok, you could've come in here a lot calmer! God, I can't do anything with you around!" she continues.

"I'm sorry. You can go back to sleep, I'll just still and wait for you." He pulls her back down and lays her on his lap. He then begins to brush her hair back with his hands to calm her. It seems to work because the beast has calmed into a peaceful being.

"Hey, raggedy Ann." I heard Hoseok call.

I know that asshole isn't talking to me.

"Ya, busted Susy." He picks up a stray blue pillow and throws it at me. "I'm talking to you."

"Last time I checked, my name was Y/N. Dirty Hobo, I don't think Seolhee would like you calling me that." I sit up completely in bed and glare at him.

"Doesn't matter, my baby is resting."

"No, I'm not. Neither of you will shut up," she grumbles. "Could you guys at least go an hour without arguing?"

"No Seol, we are sworn enemies fighting for your love." I dramatize, sitting up on my knees. I put one hand over my heart and the other pointed in the air. "I win undoubtedly."

"No, she loves me more," Hoseok says, sticking his tongue out. "I'm her boyfriend."

"I love Y/N more. Sorry, Hobi." Seolhee whispers. I laugh as Hoseok groans in pain.

"My heart, I can't believe you've done this." He wipes away a fake tear.

"Y/N was my number 1 from the start babes, you just have to play second fiddle." She sits up and brings a hand up to his cheek.

"Is there a way I can become number one?" He brings his hand up to his cheek with Seolhee's hand and puts it over hers. He stares straight into her eyes. "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" She smirks. They both start leaning into each other.

"I'm still in here." I cut into their conversation but they don't stop looking at each other.

"The ugly hag is trying to ruin our moment," Hoseok says.

"Maybe if we continue she'll leave," Seolhee responds. She then proceeds to get up and straddle him. She continues to lean in for a kiss.

"Well shit, I can see when I'm not wanted," I mutter, getting up to walk towards the door. "Y'all are nasty," I say loudly.

I walk out the door and go towards the common room. I see Taehyung playing video games with Jungkook, they look very concentrated. Jimin walks in and pauses their video game.

"WHY??? I WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING!" Jungkook yells at Jimin.

"Lies," Taehyung says.

"Are we going to stay at an Airbnb that has hot springs and not go in?" Jimin asks.

"He's got a point," I say.

"I'm in. I am so sore from kayaking, that is the most physical activity I have done since the last time I ran from the cops at a bar." Yoongi says, coming out of the kitchen with a bottle of water.

"Running from the cops? Aren't you a lawyer?" Jungkook asks with a brow raised.

"And?" Yoongi deadpans.

"Nevermind,"

"It is settled then! I'll tell the others." Jimin says cheerfully. Jimin walks away from the couch and it looks like he's going to my room first.

He's not ready for that surprise yet.

When I hear a high pitch scream and I laugh quietly.

"What's so funny Y/N?" Taehyung asks. Everyone else in the common room looks at me.

"Jimin just walked in on Seolhee and Hoseok playing a game of adult footies," I say. Jungkook and Taehyung's faces scrunch up in confusion. Yoongi smirks. "Think about it guys." I wink at them.

Their faces grow wide when they understand what I mean. Then they become disgusted at their revelation.

"At least you weren't there at the start of it." I get up from the couch and go back into the room. I see that Hoseok left his shirt in here. Seolhee, who is half-naked at the top, is standing in front of her drawer looking for her bikini.

"I'm going to kill the short little twat if he tells anyone what he saw." She grumbles.

"I don't think you have to worry about that, I think he'll be scarred for life. I'm shocked he isn't blind by now." I walk over to get my one-piece swimsuit out of my dresser. It's red, a dark red. It also has a lace up front with a very deep V. The bottoms are high cut.

And this is why we don't go bikini shopping with Seolhee.

"If he isn't now, I'll make him blind myself." She says. I walk into our bathroom and change. I make it quick so I can go relax my aching bones in the hot spring waters. My body is melting as I think about it.

I walk out of the bath and see Seolhee dressed in her blue bikini. She is putting her hair into a ponytail and looking into a mirror. She turns to me when she's ready.

"Let's go?" she asks. I nod and we run to the hot springs. We are the last ones there and all the good spots were taken up. Yoongi is holding a drink in his hand and glaring at Jimin who is on the opposite side of the springs cringing in fear. Then I look around, and I notice that everyone is avoiding Yoongi. I look over a Seolhee.

"What do you think happened?" I ask quietly.

"If I had to guess, Jimin tried to take his wine. Never mess with Yoongi and his wine." Seolhee says.

"Hey, I can hear you." Yoongi turns to glare at her. Everyone else finally acknowledges our presence. Seolhee puts her hands up.

"Sorry." She says quickly and runs into the water towards Hoseok.

Great well who the hell am I going to sit next to?

I scour the masses and land on Taehyung who is sitting by himself, but there's a big gap between him. On the other side of it lies Namjoon.

Whatever shall I do?

I shrug and go sit smack dab in the middle. It's the easiest decision considering everyone else seems to be talking to someone. I feel like Joonie is the odd one out here, but I don't feel like arguing with Taehyung for sitting next to him. Therefore I reside in the middle.

I walk into the water and walk in the space between them. I lean my back against the wall and close my eyes. I let my body relax into the water and just breathe. I feel someone walk in front of me after a while so I open my eyes. To my surprise, it's Jimin.

I close my eyes and re-open them in hopes that he will disappear. He's still there with a smile on his face.

"What do you want now Jimin?" I question.

"Just wanted to know if you notice the look Taehyung had on his face when you walked in here." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Jimin, everyone was looking at you cowering in a corner when I came in. I seriously doubt that he was looking at me." I lean my head up to look at the ceiling.

"That's not what I peeped out of the corner of my eye. It looked like he blushed. I bet you didn't even notice that this whole trip he hasn't taken his eyes off you."

"Jimin, I think you've just reached a different level of stalker." I try to move away from him, but he just follows me.

"Come on Y/N, are you going to play stupid the whole trip? I think he has a crush on you," he says. I burst out laughing.

"Okay Jimin, I need you to come up with a different joke."

"Y/N, I don't think you truly see what I mean."

"No Jimin. I don't think you understand what I'm saying. And I thought you shipped me with Namjoon?"

"I mean that's my ultimate ship at heart, but I know what I see. The matchmaker is never wrong."

"Jimin, are you fucking with Y/N again?" Taehyung comes up beside us and interrupts Jimin.

"No. I just wanted to get Y/N opinion on something. I'll see you two later." He backs away in the water making sure to make eye contact with me before he turns around.

"Thank you for saving me." I sigh.

"It's nothing. On another note, I heard from Yoongi that our boy Jin is wearing a speedo. Do you want to check if it's true?"

"Of course I do." I look over at Jin and Eunjung and think of a way to see Jin's speedo.

"Let's scare him," he suggests.

"Sounds good." I approve

"Do you know how?" he asks.

"Of course I do. I've known Jin for years." I look around and scream. "There's a roach in the pool!" Jin's eyes go wide in terror as he jumps out of the pool with lighting speed. Everyone else jumps out too except for Yoongi, Taehyung, and I.

"I guess Yoongi was right." Taehyung chuckles. Jin has on a bright red speedo. It makes him look like he belongs in Baywatch.

"He looks like a sugar daddy." I laugh. Taehyung bursts out laughing. From across the room Jin stares angrily at us.

"This shit isn't funny Y/N, I thought I was going to die!" He hollers.

"Is it because the blood stopped circulating to the lower half of your body?" I question. He looks confused and then looks down at his bottoms.

"If only murder wasn't a crime." he mutters. After everyone realizes it was a hoax, they get back in. Namjoon swims over and starts to converse with me as well as Taehyung. We chat, or at least they talk to me, and sip wine in the hot water.

"Hey guys, it's 11:59, time to count down," Seojoon says. None of us feel like getting out, so he gets out and grabs his phone. He puts on the Livestream of the New Years' Eve countdown in New York and turns up the volume. His fiance puts glasses of champagne at the edge of the hot spring for us to grab and we swim back to our places.

"You know we make a great team Y/N." Taehyung begins.

"Yeah, I have to agree with you on that. Causing terror wherever we go. The world will fear us." I respond. Taehyung smiles.

"Can't wait to pull more stunts next year."

"As long as we don't get arrested."

"With a lawyer on my side, how could I?"

"You make a good point."

"Y/N I just want to say I am glad I met you this year," Namjoon speaks up.

"Thanks Joonie, I am glad I met you this year as well."

"You have been a dream, Y/N."

He's so sweet.

We all countdown the last moments of the year together.

"10, 9, 8, 7," I look at Taehyung and he ruffles my hair. "6, 5, 4," I look at Namjoon and he grabs my empty hand. "3, 2, 1," And lastly, I look at all my friends who supported me through hard and happy times. "Happy New Year!!!"

We shoot back the champagne, signifying the start of a new year.

____________________________________________________________

My head is pounding as I wake up. I haven't drunk that much since I turned twenty-one. I am now reminded of why that is so: Hangovers hurt like hell.

I walk out of my room holding my aching head.

Coffee, I need coffee.

I walk into the kitchen and on my way there I see two bodies lying in the living room, Jimin and Yoongi. They are on the rug holding each other; Jimin is flat on his back with his arm around Yoongi while Yoongi has his leg up and over Jimin's torso. I chuckle at their closeness.

The alcoholic and the party animal, what did I expect?

My head aches some more and I tear my eyes away from the couple. I walk into the kitchen and am greeted by someone already drinking what I assume to be coffee from its aroma.

"You look like shit," Jungkook says with hair that is standing up in every which way and a wine-stained white T-shirt. He takes a sip of his mug and places it back down.

"I look like shit?" I question. Jungkook pulls out his phone from his pocket and accesses his camera app. He puts it on selfie mode and holds it in front of my face. My hair was only slightly tousled and I had eye boogers at the corners. Other than that, I don't look too bad.

"If I look like shit, you look like death," I scoff at him.

"Touche," He nods at my reply. "I'll make you a cup." Jungkook stands up and makes his way to the coffee machine. I sit down on the chair beside him at the kitchen table. "Sugar or cream?"

"Yes, four sugars." He comes back and hands me my cup of coffee. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it." I take a sip of my coffee.

Heaven.

Immediately, the pain in my head decreases by a little.

"Do we have pain killers? I lost mine somewhere." I say.

"There is in the drawer closest to the fridge." He answers. I grab some pills, a bottle of water from the fridge, and down the drugs.

That should get me through the day.

A few minutes later, the others join us in the kitchen and we eat what Jin fixes us. All of us still look a little messy, but that doesn't bother us.

"It's the last day before we have to go back, what are we doing?" Hoseok asks.

"There isn't a plan for today, everyone can just do whatever they feel," Seojoon responds.

"What are you doing?"

"Going on a date with my lovely fiance." Seojoon holds his wife's hand.

"Good idea! Seolhee, we're going on one too."

"We can't speak English though." Seolhee points out.

"That's the beauty of exploring! We'll just wing it."

"Alright, I guess so. I did want to wear my new fancy dress today."

"That won't be an issue for me and my partner. Y/N, would you like to spend the day with me?" Namjoon asks me in front of the whole table. My cheeks go crimson.

He could've waited till later to ask. Now everyone is staring...

"Yes," I say quietly.

"How cute. Jinnie, let's go out too!" Eunjun gushes.

"Of course," Jin agrees.

"But Y/N-" Taehyung starts.

"I think this is a great opportunity for a guy's night out!" Jimin pumps up.

"I'm down. Tae, we'll have a blast!" Jungkook exclaims. Taehyung looks in between me and Namjoon with concern. After a moment he sighs and changes his expression into a strained smile.

"I can't wait." He says.

Weird.

"I really don't care." Yoongi bluntly blurts.

"Then it's settled. Don't die everyone!" 

____________________________________________________________

"Why did we wait till the evening to go to this mysterious place you are taking me?" I asked Namjoon. It is about nine pm and the sun is starting to go down.

"You didn't enjoy exploring the city with me? I am truly hurt, Y/N." Namjoon covers his mouth with his hand, pretending to feel bad.

"Stop being so dramatic," I say and lightly smack his arm. "I was just wondering because it is a nice day out. I am sure wherever we are going would've looked amazing with today's weather." I duck a branch that came near my face as I follow Namjoon down a mountain.

"I am not too sure about that. You might change your mind after you've seen it." After ten more minutes Namjoon halts at two tall trees with thin branches that completely cover what is ahead of them. Carefully, Namjoon lifts the branches and we are met with a beautiful sight. Hues of purple, orange, and yellow paint the evening sky. The colors are displayed above a serene beach.

I have no words.

As my tongue is caught in my throat, Namjoon takes me and leads me to a beach cave. We turn back around to look back at the scenery. The sky is much more purple now and the angle of the landscape coming from the cove serves it justice.

"Didn't I tell you? It is beautiful in the evening." Namjoon says and I nod.

"What is this place?" I ask in awe.

"Cathedral Cove, also known as Te Whanganui-A-Hei Marine Reserve."

"How did you find it?"

"You can do anything with the power of the internet. Also, I heard about it the last time I was in New Zealand."

"You've been here before?"

"I have been to New Zealand. I have never been to this cove before." I turn to him.

"Why is that?" Namjoon turns and looks at me.

"I wanted to share it with someone I treasure." I blush at his words and turn my attention back to the sun setting. My hand grazes Namjoon's and I feel electricity shoot through me. I feel Namjoon engulfing my hand in his. We stay like that until the stars and moonlight illuminate the beach.

"Let's take some pictures," I suggest and pull out my phone from my pocket. Thankfully, we are still visible. I snap our first picture and take a look at it.

Not bad.

"Let's take another one," I say and hold my phone up once more. My arm starts to hurt trying to find the right angle.

"I got it," Namjoon says and takes my phone.

"Thank you," Namjoon easily finds an angle with his long arms and holds up our hands to the camera. He snaps the picture and puts our still intertwined hands down.

"One last good one." I nod and smile at the camera.  He turns to me. "Y/N"

His sexy ass caveman voice calling my name, I have been blessed.

"Yes?" I turn to him. At the speed of light, he lets go of my hand and caresses the side of my face with his hand. He then crashes his lips onto mine.

*Click*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 464 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] •Reader x Kim Tae...
268 25 7
An arrogant spoiled brat seventeen-year-old Namjoon, over whom everyone around is exhausted, one day finds his new prey - his new legal guardian. Seo...
655 26 22
Y/n is daughter of richest businessman in Korea. She befriends the son of her father's enemy Tae and their cook's son Jimin. Y/n's father is greedy a...
47.5K 1.6K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...