BY ACCIDENT [L.S]

By Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has t... More

🚲 PROLOGUE 🚲
🚲 ONE 🚲
🚲 TWO 🚲
🚲 THREE 🚲
🚲 FOUR 🚲
🚲 FIVE 🚲
🚲 SIX 🚲
🚲 SEVEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHT 🚲
🚲 NINE 🚲
🚲 TEN 🚲
🚲 ELEVEN 🚲
🚲TWELVE 🚲
🚲 THIRTEEN 🚲
🚲 FOURTEEN 🚲
🚲 FIFTEEN 🚲
🚲 SIXTEEN 🚲
🚲 SEVENTEEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHTEEN 🚲
🚲 NINETEEN 🚲
🚲TWENTY🚲
🚲TWENTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-TWO 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-THREE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-FOUR🚲
🚲TWENTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SIX 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SEVEN🚲
🚲 TWENTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲TWENTY-NINE🚲
🚲 THIRTY 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-TWO🚲
🚲 THIRTY-THREE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FOUR 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲THIRTY-SIX🚲
🚲 THIRTY-SEVEN 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲 FORTY 🚲
🚲 SEQUEL 🚲

🚲 THIRTY-NINE 🚲

5.9K 223 281
By Maguii_Sol

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
- Edited -

[ Harry's POV ] 

A week had passed since the day Louis said he loved me, and there hasn't been a day he hadn't been anything but comprehensive with me.
He was constantly asking me how I was, what I wanted to do, if I was comfortable, if I wanted him to stay or leave the room, etc.
He didn't say 'I love you' not even once these past days, and I had to thank him for that. Because still, I was not ready to hear it.

We did have several conversations about my future, he seemed very insisting about it.
But maybe he accomplished it, because since he mentioned it, I couldn't stop thinking about it, and his suggestions had been spinning around in my mind for days. I'd been searching on the internet for L.A cooking schools.
And finally, I made up my mind about cooking.

But before telling Louis, I wanted to compensate him first.
Compensate him for being so nice and tender with me, for being so cautious and sweet, for understanding parts of myself I didn't even understand fully, for seeing and listening to me, for waiting, and for saving my life.
Now, that everything calmed down, I felt like I owed him a lot.

"Baby?" - He asked from upstairs with a morning voice. - "Where are you?"

"Kitchen. Just stay there, I'll be there in a second."

"I miss you." - He whined and I couldn't help but melt inside.

Quickly wrapping up what I was doing, I ran upstairs to the bedroom and climbed over him on the bed with both of my knees at his sides.

"You missed me?" - I asked, grinning down at him.

"Like crazy." - He rested his hands on my thighs, running his thumbs up and down.

"But I only was in the kitchen." - I lifted a hand to tousle his hair.

"I don't care." - He said, pulling me down to peck my lips. - "You should have stayed in bed with me." - Louis mumbled in my hair and then made his way down to my neck, leaving a trace of tender kisses from my earlobe to my shoulder.

"I have to go back, though."

"Why?" - He pouted.

"I'm preparing a surprise for you."

He smirked.

"Okay, you can go, then."

I giggled.
 As he pushed me on my back, rolling us so he was on top, I stared at his lips for a second.

"Say it." - I said.

Louis kept me caged on his arms, hovering over me.

"Huh?"

"Say it." - I repeated.

Louis chucked, understanding.
He brushed the curls out of my forehead with his fingertips, and got his face closer to mine.

"You can kiss me if you want to." - He whispered.

I didn't waste another second and joined my lips with his.

🚲

When Louis finally let me go, I returned to the kitchen. Begging him to stay in the room and not ruin the surprise.
I didn't have much left to do, only a few more steps before finishing brunch for both of us.

I knew Louis didn't have to work until later that day, so that gave us enough time to spend the morning and part of the evening together.

I finished the last details and set the table, placed the food on it, and climbed the steps two by two, excited for Louis to see what I had done for him.
I grabbed Louis' hand from the bed, pulling him up on his feet and dragging him downstairs with me.

"Food is served." - I said and pecked his lips.

"Can I eat you instead?"

"Louis!" - I gasped.

"I'm sure you taste better than any food."

"Please stop." - I said and I know I blushed.

"Sorry. C'mon, show me what you did."

I guided him to the dining table where everything was set, and he was visibly surprised.

"How many people are coming? You cooked for like twenty humans."

I laughed, shrugging.

"I wanted to thank you. You know, for everything you are doing for me."

He frowned, looking directly at me and shaking his head.

"I'm your boyfriend, I'll do all of that and more."

"I know, that's why I felt the need to thank you." - I said and hugged him. - "Thanks." - I whispered.

Louis placed one of his hands around my lower back and pulled me closer to him. He cupped my cheek with his other hand and kissed me slowly.

"You deserve everything, there's no need to thank me. And this is amazing, baby. Can't wait to try all of it."

And he did.
Louis sat down and served himself a little bit of everything. Eggs, pancakes, harsh browns, coffee, orange juice, berries, bacon. He didn't leave anything out of his plate.

As I watched him enjoy the food and showering me with praises for my cooking skills, I decided I needed to tell him my decision.
I wanted him to be the first to know.

So, I took a deep breath, leaving my fork and knife on the table and looking at him with my head up high.

"Louis?"

"Mhm?"

"Do you like the food?"

"If I like it? God yes, I'm in love with these." - He answered, chewing on his harsh browns.

"Do you think it's good enough for cooking school?" - I said, taking his hand under the table.

"What?" - He dumped his fork on his plate, turning to look at me.

"I thought about everything we talked. And I want to start studying. And also working, I want to have my own money. And I hope you're okay with that, because I don't deserve to be locked away in a house."

His eyes widened.

"Oh my God, Harry! Yes! Why wouldn't I be okay with that? This's amazing. That's... fuck baby, yes. Of course, yes. We can start looking for schools here in L.A. and search for their applications and all."

"Really?"

"Yeah, right away! Fuck, I'm so proud of you. C'mere." - He opened his arms, and I leaned in to melt inside his arms. -"I know you are going to rock it."

"I still need to find a job."

He squeezed me in his arms.

"You know what? I think I have a job proposal for you."

"Louis, no."

"Hear me out."

I sighed.

"What?"

"Would you like to be the chef of my crew? Like, going on tours with us and to prepare meals for me and the staff. I surely can eat this kind of food for my entire life from now on and never get tired of it, and I'm sure that everyone is going to think the same. Besides, this way we won't have to be separated while I'm away, because you could be working there too. You can perfectly do that while you study. And that way you can have a fixed salary."

"Wait, are you serious?"

"If you want to, obviously. I'm not forcing you, just a proposal. You can do whatever you want to and I'm going to be happy for you and I'll support you either way."

"Can I think about it?"

"Yeah, we have a lifetime." - He smiled at me and pecked my lips again. - "But let me tell you that nothing would make me happier than taking you with me on every tour."

"Thank you." - I whispered, playing with the neck of his shirt. - "I'd love to go too."

"Baby, you make me so proud." - He cupped my cheek.

"Stop saying that."

"Oh no, I'm not stopping saying nice things to my boyfriend. You can't stop me, Harry. Don't even try."

Louis rested his head on my shoulder, his arms sliding down to rest on my waist comfortably.

"You cook amazing by the way. I love you."

His words reverberated in my head, causing me to shiver, to tremble inside. But I didn't pull away from his hug. I stayed in his arms.

Because I knew he was protecting me, he was containing me, he was trying to heal me.
And he wasn't going to hurt me, not now, not ever. He really meant what he said. His words shouldn't be followed by fright. His words shouldn't be wrong.

They weren't wrong. They were right, natural. 

Those words were real.
That was how love felt. Louis really loved me.

I tightened the grip around him, I wanted him closer if possible. I didn't even notice that tears had started streaming down my cheeks until Louis looked up at me and wiped them with his fingertips.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I swear I will stop." - He apologized, softly stroking my cheeks. - "I'm and idiot."

"No." - I shook my head. - "You're not."

"I won't say it again. Please, don't cry my baby. I'll stop."

"No, please don't. Don't stop. I... I want to hear it."

"Yeah?" - I nodded in response and Louis smiled. - "I love you, Harry."

I looked up at him and smiled in between my tears. He wiped them once more and kissed the path my tears left behind while rolling down my cheeks. He kissed softly each of my cheeks, multiple times.

"I love you, baby." - He repeated in a lower volume, this time with his lips on my skin.

"Again." - I said almost whispering.

"I love you." - He kissed my cheek. - "I love you." - He kissed my nose. - "I love you." - He pecked my lips.

Yes, those words were real.
And there was nothing wrong about them.

At all.

_________________

Ok, first, I want to know what did you think about my new One Shot 'Green Eyes'? I Know a few of you read it... Thanks for that ♥️
And if you didn't read it yet, go NOW!
Just kidding :)

As for this story... ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT GUYS
Who's excited?

By the way today is the last day of this horrible year. Goodbye 2020, not going to miss you bud. ✨

Sequel is coming in 2021, so get ready :)
I can't be more happy of the success in this one, I'm going to cry.
Happy tears of course. And it's all thanks to you.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and wait until tomorrow, because the final chapter is amazing.

And I wish you all start this new year the best way possible!
I love you all ♥️

Mag 🦋

Editing 2024 Mag here.
I'll leave that A/N there because it's literally so funny to see how naive I was.
2021 sucked for me ahahah.
Also, I don't know when I'll start editing the sequel. So, don't ask.

I might take my time with that one because I have some other plans.
Also, GUYS I MOVED TO NYC.

You have to congratulate me.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 883 17
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« After the hardest of breakups, Harry will have to build up the courage to bring up the past and potentially fix their future. κœ±α΄‡...
38.4K 2.7K 32
@Kitania_34 tagged me in a fic by the talented @danielpawelthelarry and asked us to make a Larry fanfiction baby. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜ We co-wrote this story and it...
401K 15.3K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
14.2K 1K 9
Harry's song Him and the movie Reality Bites were the inspiration for this fic. Harry lives in a flat with his friends Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They j...