Like You Love Me | August Als...

By August_Slays

Oakley and August was best friends but he left everything, his family lifestyle and Oakley. Her feelings for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
read please !!
MUST READ

56

1.7K 48 2
By August_Slays

Oakley POV

After that long meeting I was ready for this nap that's about to hit different. I can't sleep that long I'm going to one of August's shows and I didn't have anything to wear. I didn't bring any club ready clothes.

___________________________

August POV

I was getting ready for my show when Wayne hit me up, him and Carmen decided to come for the weekend to get away from the kids.

" Aye nigga where the fuck you at ". He said.

" In the back Kela gone let you in ". I said.

The door opened and it was him I hung up the phone.

" Where Carmen ". I asked.

" She's wasn't ready so I left her ass ". He laughed.

" Nigga you stupid ".

" I'm playing she with Oakley ". He say.

" Word ".

Oakley POV

I was getting ready with Carmen I was so excited that she was here with me.

" He had his shirt off ". I say sipping my wine.

" Girl let me find out you and August tryna rekindle ". She said.

" I don't think that'll ever happen I'm happy with Jay and we have a family ". I say.

" hmm ". She said giving me this side eye.

________________________

It was ten minutes before August go on stage and of course Carmen and I are late. We couldn't find the entrance, August and Wayne wasn't answering. Until we followed some people who had backstage passes.

" Never again ". I say shaking my head.

" Right like the fuck are they doing praying ". Carmen say.

We walked into the room and it was quiet we saw August and his team praying. I looked at Carmen and this bitch started laughing. Just ignorant.

" Chill ". I say smiling.

" Amen ". They say in sync.

August looked up at me and signaled me over to him. He looked at me and smiled. I went over to him and he smelled so good.

" What's up ". He say.

" Hey ".

" You look good ". He said licking his lips.

" Thanks ".

He pulled me in for a hug but I felt his hand move closer to my butt.

" Uh no ". I say pulling away I smiled at him and went back over to Carmen who was cheesing.

" Nope ". I said walking out.

I started to walk in the front row area when I saw Chris Brown. My heart went to my ass he is so fine. He stopped me and smiled.

" You Aug friend right ". He say.

" Y-yeah ". I say.

" Oakley ". He said.

" Yeah ".

" Nice seeing you again ". He smiled.

" Damn we should link after the show ". He added.

" Uh August invited me to one of his appearances at this club ". I say.

NOT CHRIS BROWN WANTING TO LINK WITH ME. My childhood self is jumpy right now.

" Coo I was actually about to tell you about that ". He say.

The door opened and it was August walking out.

" What's up nigga ". He say to Chris.

" What's up I was just telling ya girl about the club tonight ".

" Yeah she coming fasho ". August say.

" Coo ".

_____________________

I've never been to one of August shows but it was amazing. The way his fans yelled his name he loved it. A part of me hated to be around August or I wanted him to just say anything so I can hate him for not protecting Audrey enough. Every time I look at him I see Audrey. She would have loved her daddy so much. I miss my baby so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
570K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
16.7M 647K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...