I Can't Stop Loving You

By _TheFreak_

Book 2 of the 'I couldn't stop caring' series. DONT READ THIS IF YOU DIDNT READ BOOK 1!!!!!! (The book cover... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Epilogue part 1)
Chapter 23 (Epilogue Part 2)
Chapter 24 (The final epilogue)
New Book!
3rd book?

BOOK 3 IS HERE

1.5K 36 8
By _TheFreak_

HEY EVERYBODY! MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The third book has began. The first chapter is up. Go show it some love.

'I Won't Stop Protecting You' is officially here and waiting for you right now.

I'm so thankful to everyone leaving comments, and voting more my chapters. It means the world to physically see you reading and enjoying my series. Thank you guys so much for sticking by it. I know it's taken a long time, and I'm so thankful for your patience.

NOW GO READ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.4K 28
"I couldn't stop" Lexa whispered softly "Stop what?" "I couldn't stop caring" -- Book 1 of the 'I couldn't stop caring' series. This takes place aft...
337K 10.2K 109
❝are you afraid of me?❞ ❝of you? no. of what you can do? definitely.❞ ❝you should be afraid of all of me, sky boy.❞ A Trikru commander, Iona Valana...
24.2K 926 66
You want a battle? I'll give you a war. A dying Ark sends 100 juvenile delinquents down to earth to see if its survivable after the nuclear war sever...
89.2K 2.5K 14
Clarke's father is put on life support, and becoming Lexa Woods's girlfriend is her last chance at paying his bills. It was supposed to be about mone...