lover of mine // mgc

By whoreforsierra

Alexandria has a very big secret: she's in love with her best friend of six years, Michael. And even if she d... More

lover of mine
change your life
here for you
had to happen
drunk confessions
the story of another us
it was always you
if it's not one thing, it's another
tear in my heart
don't you leave me brokenhearted
goodnight and go
got a secret, can you keep it?
eye for an eye
the only reason
you make me crazier
birthday presents
pink or blue
cool uncle cal
the break-up
messy exes
all the blame
lunar moon
you're my best friend
i think i wanna marry you
boiling point
heal it or break it all apart
i miss the me before you
tried and failed
it's alright, it's ok
give your heart a break
godparents
last name
is love completely off the table?
over time
lunar eclipse
i'm ready to run
home sweet home
so you thought
goodbye for now
check on those you love
take a toll
somewhere you call home
just another reason
who do you love
what a surprise
made-up family
it's not a bad life
ex-bride
wedding bells
honeymoon avenue
fate has a funny way of showing itself
make or break you
i hate you
what even is normal?
feel the love
growing pains
then there was four
baby steps
one year
can you be less predictable next time
all i wanna be is done
who's side do you take
what to do
it's what brings you back
tainted getaway
good moments
love you like a love song
nightmares
onto you
you win some and you lose some
there's no shame in getting help
baby shower blues
liar liar
broken home
separation
too little, too late
baby, i love you

friend or foe

66 0 0
By whoreforsierra

song for the chapter: even if it breaks your heart - eli young band

"there's my beautiful niece. it's so nice to finally meet you."

veronica said as she carefully rocked luna back and forth. veronica was the only person i could think of that might be able to help me. i know she's not the best person and that she probably has something up her sleeve, but i just need a break. even if it's just to shower.

"you sure you've got her?"

i asked veronica as i handed her a bottle.

"we're fine alex. go take a shower. you desperately need one."

veronica said with a laugh as i playfully rolled my eyes. i walked into the bathroom, got undressed, turned the water on, and just stood under the steaming faucet. the hot water helped to just unravel all the tenseness in my body. it really felt amazing. i feel like i get a lot of my thinking done in the shower. it's somewhere i can just release all my emotions or whatever has been tormenting me without judgement.

i feel awful for yelling at michael. i don't know what came over me. it's like that dark cloud just clouded my thought process. it wasn't right regardless. and i wish i could apologize to him but...god knows where in the world he is.

i finished up my shower and quickly threw some comfy clothes and my hair up into a towel on my head. i walked out to the living room and sat next to veronica on the couch.

"she's out already?"

i asked as i saw luna was asleep in veronica's arms.

"yeah. she loves me already. looks like i should be her godmother."

veronica said with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"that roles already been filled."

"by who?"

"bee and calum are her godparents."

"bee...isn't she like...not a girl?"

veronica asked.

"they go by they/them pronouns. don't be rude veronica."

"i'm not being rude it's just...weird. how can they be a godmother is they aren't a girl?"

"pronouns don't matter. it's about who loves luna the most. cal and bee love luna like she's their own child."

"well i love her more than them. i think i should just get the title instead."

veronica said as she looked back down at luna. before i could say anything, my phone went off. 

"who's blowing you up?"

veronica asked.

"um...samantha."

"samantha as in, like, you're sister samantha?"

"yeah."

i said as i looked at the text on my phone.

"since when does she talk to you?"

"i reached out to her yesterday before i reached out to you. i really miss my family and she's talking about coming to visit luna and i and seeing how she can help rekindle our family."

"that's great."

"yeah. i just hope it works out well."

i said with a sigh. that's when i heard my phone ring and bee's name lit up across my screen.

"hey bee."

i said as i picked up.

"hey. how are you and luna doing?"

"we're okay. just trying to get through the day."

i said as i tried to keep the camera away from veronica. i know if michael or bee find out she's here, they will not be happy. and i really don't want anymore drama.

"where can i put her down at?"

veronica asked a little too loud for my liking.

"wait, who's there?"

bee asked me as i let out a breath. so much for that plan.

"um, veronica's here."

i said.

"are you kidding me? what the fuck is she doing there?!"

bee yelled.

"please don't be mad. i just needed someone."

i said as tears brimmed my eyes.

"i'm...i'm not mad. can i talk to her? i promise to be civil."

bee said. i looked at veronica and she just shrugged her shoulders at me. i handed the phone to veronica and she passed luna to me.

"hello."

veronica said as she pointed the camera towards herself. i know bee well enough to know that they won't be civil. and i just decided to brace myself for the impact.

"how fucking dare you manipulate alex into letting you back into her life. you don't fucking deserve alex in the slightest. you can never let that poor girl be happy ever. she's at the lowest point in her life and what do you do?? manipulate her like you always fucking do. you're lucky i'm not there or i would lay your ass out so fast. you don't deserve to be in alex or luna's life."

bee yelled at veronica.

"what is going on in here?"

i heard michael's voice say in the background.

"that's enough from you guys."

veronica said before she hung up the phone. i sighed as she placed the phone down on the couch next to us. can't wait to clean up her mess later.

michael's pov

"what the hell was that about?"

calum asked bee as we sat down across from them on the bunks. we were in the front of the tour bus when we heard bee screaming about something. and that's when calum and i rushed in here to see them on the phone.

"fucking veronica is with alex. she fucking manipulated her again."

bee said as they ran their hands through their hair, frustration written all over their face.

"wait, what?"

i asked. i thought alex was done with veronica. would this have happened if i was still home?

"that's who i was yelling at."

"i thought we fucking got rid of her. i thought she was finally out of our lives for good. alex had to have been desperate if she called veronica."

i said. hearing the pain in alex's voice yesterday broke me. i wanted to quit the tour so badly and just fly out home. but i would've ruined everything for the guys if i did that. it wasn't just about me.

"well it doesn't matter what alex says. veronica manipulates her anyways."

bee said. i wish i could go home and just be there for alex. she needs someone who actually cares about her, not someone who just wants her to suffer. cause that's all veronica is going to do to her.

+

alex's pov 

"goodnight luna. i love you."

i said as i carefully put luna down in her crib. today was the first time in a long time that i didn't feel horrible the whole day. i actually felt like a good mum for once. i grabbed the baby monitor and walked out to the kitchen to start making myself dinner. i heard my phone ring and saw bee's name across the screen again.

"hey."

i said as i propped my phone up on the counter.

"hey. is she-devil still around?"

bee asked.

"no. she went home an hour ago so i gave luna a bath, a bottle, and put her to sleep. now i'm just making myself dinner."

i said.

"you feeling a little better?"

"yeah. oh, i forgot to tell you, i've been talking to samantha again."

"like...your sister samantha?"

"that's the one. i was just talking to her about i feel. she's coming down here tomorrow just to give me a little bit of company and i'm excited."

"you aren't worried she doesn't have alliterative motives?"

bee asked.

"why would she have alliterative motives?"

"why wouldn't she? maybe your parents told her to respond so they can get you and luna to move home."

"well would that be the worst thing in the world?"

"you can't be serious."

bee said.

"why not? why is it so crazy for me to go back home?"

"because you're with michael. and you two are raising a child together. there's no way he'd ever move back to australia."

"so why should i have to stay here for him? god, i finally have a chance of getting my family back and i thought you'd be happy for me. you're being a lousy friend."

"oh, and veronica is such a good friend?"

"she's being a better friend than you."

i huffed in anger. i can't believe bee is being like this. i have a chance at having my family again, something i've wanted for months, and bee can't even be happy for me.

"whatever alex. don't come running back to me when this blows up in your face."

bee said before hanging up. i sighed as i put my phone in my back pocket. i really can't believe bee is acting like this. they're suppose to be my best friend. they're suppose to be the person i can come to with anything. and yet, they can't even be happy about this for me. what kind of friend is that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 265K 49
In which Luke is in love with his best friend Victoria, who has a not-so-great boyfriend. Trying to navigate relationships, friendships and Luke's ba...
9.2K 197 22
shaye is a sophomore in high school. she's got two best friends three siblings and four crushes .your probably thinking four that's a lot its not co...
10.3K 218 47
{COMPLETED}Izzy has always been looking for the person she would fall in love with at first sight. when she catches the eye of Michael Clifford, she...
5.7K 377 60
Two best friends escape from their strict parents to follow their dreams in LA. They buy a house, get jobs, and are going along fine until some unlik...