gamer of the multiverse (game...

By alfieble

One guy jumps of a building to end it all but instead of what he wanted he gets a new life. A new life as a g... More

bio
Rewritten Prologue- An end and a start
Rewritten chapter 1- Roses beacon of hope
Rewritten chapter 2- Welcome to Beacon
Rewritten chapter 3 - Initiation
Rewritten chapter 4 - Silver
Rewritten chapter 5 - Can't catch a break
chapter 6-Another day of bullshit
Extra chapter-random bullshit
Chapter 7- Some depressing things and murder
Chapter 8- Dungeon number 2
Chapter 10- Dungeon and Blake
Chapter 11- Vergil and a new home
Chapter 12- Some more problems
Chapter 13- test of strength
Chapter 14- More worlds
Chapter 15- TO THE PLOT
chapter 16- grinding sucks
chapter 17- preparing for hell
chaper 18- Round 2

Chapter 9- Bang bang bang

1.1K 17 10
By alfieble

(So i'm curious is there anyone who doesn't know what the other race is for (y/n) because it's pretty obvious. If you don't thats fine I just want to know. Also this is my last question. What is your favourite dmc game. For me it's dmc 3. I love that game)

(y/n) pov

Hello again. You're probably wondering what's going on right now. It's nothing special we're just on the Bullhead going to the forever fall forest. I'm just sitting here humming a song I heard once but forgot the name of. If you can relate please like and sub- wait that's the wrong website... Shit. I am doing that though. This time I actually remembered to bring Charmeleon. She's still asleep though. 

Everyone else is just talking with eachother. Each of the teams are hanging out with each other. Well 2 teams and the remainder of one. So something else interesting is that literally no-one noticed that Cardin's gone. It's weird because they didn't even bring it up once but eh who cares. I've also been thinking about what that weird orb said. 'There used to be more'. It could mean a few things but only one makes sense in context.

Hey system.

[What?]

Was I the first gamer.

[Fuck no]

Really. I thought it was rare.

[Nope. Literally everyone had it in some shape or form. The one your using right now is the most common one]

Oh. Then what happened to them.

[They died out]

How?

[I can't tell you that but I can say that it happened a long time ago]

How long ago.

[A very long time ago]

Wow so helpful.

[Anyway you done]

Yep.

[In that case see ya]

Well that's good to know but it's also weird. I mean the gamer ability that I have seems to have limitless potential so how the fuck did they all die. Eh fuck it maybe i'll find out eventually. Anyway I'm gonna get some sleep before I get there.

-Holy shit it's a dream-

I open my eyes to see that i'm on top of a tower. I look around and find two people. both have white hair but their outfits and weapons are completely different. One is wearing the exact same outfit I am and has rebellion with him. The other one has a blue outfit with a katana. It's raining heavily but not a single rain drop can get close to these two as they destroy them before they even has a chance to reach the two. They are fighting with such power and strength but eventually the blue won wins the fight and shoves the katana in the others chest. I see him talking to the other but I can't hear what he's saying.

Who the fuck are these two? They seem oddly familiar. Like seeing someone you haven't seen in ages. I suddenly feel a large pain in my chest. I look down and see the katana in my chest. It hurts but isn't this a dream. I feel a small rush of memories. I didn't learn much but I did learn this guys name and what the katana in my chest is called.

Vergil and Yamato.

-End of dream-

I wake up scared shitless. Ok so that guy was fighting Vergil. God why is that name so familiar. In fact that whole situation seemed familiar. Eh fuck it i'll think about it later. I look around to see that Ruby and Yang are staring at me for some reason.

(y): "What?"

R: "Nothing we just noticed you were having a bad dream"

(y): "Alright then... can you stop staring at me now"

Y: "Well Ruby might but you know I won't"

(y): "Yeah that sounds about right"

-Timeskip brought to you by a baby with a gun-

We reached the forest and all of our teams split up to gather sap in jars but... Something's wrong. I don't know what it is but I can feel something. I need to check this out. I walk up to Ruby and tell her where i'm going.

(y): "Hey i'm gonna explore a bit"

R: "What? Why?"

(y): "Just because"

R: "Well ok then just don't hurt yourself ok"

(y): "No promises"

I walk off in a random direction for a while until that weird feeling gets stronger. I start running instead of walking and eventually I reach a small clearing. I'm not alone though. I see someone standing there with a katana and a blue outfit. He seems to sense that i'm here and he turns to look at me. 

(y): "Who the fuck are you?"

?: "Really you don't recognise your own brother... well I have changed a lot so that's forgivable"

(y): "What are you talking about"

?: "Oh I get it you don't remember yet... well I suppose in time we can fix that but for now your too weak. I guess i'll help you out for old times sake"

He moves so quick that I can't keep up and suddenly he has rebellion.

(y): "GIVE THAT BACK YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

?: "Well if you insist"

He rushes at me and shoves it through my chest while yelling die. The scene around me seems to change and suddenly i'm on the same tower as earlier but i'm seeing from the eyes of the red guy and Vergil is stabbing rebellion through my chest... Wait a second. The scene shifts back to the clearing in the forest. I cough up a large amount of blood as I check how much damage that did.

[Aura destroyed]

[-100 hp]

He held back his power. That much I can tell.

(y): "V-Vergil"

V: "YAY you remember my name but you don't remember me. Either way you'd be wrong. I am Vergil but just like you i've been reincarnated. Unfortunately I can't fight you yet. You're too weak"

(y): "Fuck you"

V: "Ha you would say that, anyway it's about time I leave so see you later little brother"

He lets go of rebellion and creates a portal by slashing his katana which I now realise is Yamato. Just before he enters it though I feel a large rush of power which I use to quickly pull Rebellion out of my chest and go to punch Vergil. Unfortunately he turns around and catches my fist.

V: "Ah there it is. That wonderful power but that still isn't enough. You better get strong quick because i'm not just gonna hang around and wait for you. Trust me if you dare to face me when you're this weak again I won't hesitate to kill you"

He pushes me away and walks through the portal. I stand up and yell as I feel my body change. I finish my yell and look down at me hands. I don't know how to describe my transformation but I can say that I look much more demonic.

(So i'm just gonna add a picture)

I feel the transformation wear off and I hear a few notifications but most importantly I get a large rush of memories. I learn who sparda is but most importantly his children. Dante and Vergil. I didn't learn much about them. Just that they constantly fought and were twins. Considering I just met Vergil that would make me Dante. Neat.

Quest complete- Find out about your heritage and race

Rewards

-10,000 exp

-10,000 lien

-Race and race powers discovered

[Devil trigger unlocked. New bar added to HUD]

[Race discovered]

[Race changed to spider/demon]

[level up x4]

Well that's cool I guess It's about time I got back to Ruby and the rest. I was going to walk back but then I heard something that chilled me to my bones. It was a scream... Ruby's scream. I activate my devil trigger and run to her as fast as possible which took about a minute with the added speed this form gave me.

I reached there just in time to see Ruby about to be cut down by two weird red and blue things with no head.

(another picture)

I rush in front of ruby and use Rebellion to reflect their blades. Their swords go flying in the air and I start speaking to them.

(y): "The fuck do you think your doing"

The swords land right next to them and they start to speak... the fuck?

RS (red sword): "I am Agni"

BS (blue sword): "I am Rudra"

A/R: "And our master wants you dead"

(y): "That sounds nice but you tried to kill my sister. I think it's only fair I kill you in return. Ruby take this and wait"

I chuck ebony at her and she catches it. The weird things with no head picked up Agni and Rudra. They ran at me slowly and jumped. I moved out of the way as they tried to attack me from above. After that they surround me and try to slice me. I dodge out of the way and go in for my own slash to Agni. He blocked and I backed off. 

(y): "Alright this is gonna be a bit difficult"

I pull out Ivory and start shooting at both of them. The bullets don't do much and I realise pretty quickly that this isn't gonna work. System how much time until I can use my devil trigger.

[It fully restores in about 2 minutes]

Shit. Y'know what screw it. I put Ivory and rebellion away and get into a fighting stance. Let's see if these fucks can take a punch.  They once again rush at me and when they get close enough I throw a punch towards Agni. He blocks the punch but I notice that it pushed him back a bit. I also notice Rudra sneaking up on me so when he goes for a slash I pull out rebellion and reflect his strike. I put rebellion away and I notice that Rudra has fallen out of the things hand. I use this chance to get in a few punches and kicks towards it. 

It did a decent amount of damage but I don't know how much damage I need to do to kill it. I feel myself get cut on my back and fall onto my knees. Shit I forgot about Agni.

[-1000 hp]

Fuck that hurts. I get up and notice that Rudras gotten back up. God dammit. Well I guess it's about time I go all out. I convert mana into Beowulf and my legs for added speed. I rush at Rudra since he has less health and start punching him with a lot of speed. I smirk as I see his movements are slower. I once again pull out rebellion and knock Rudra out of the things hand. I use this time to shove my hand through it's chest. I pull my hand out and use rebellion to cut it in half. 

[-400 mp]

Well at the very least now I can focus on just Agni and what the fuck is he doing. The red thing picked up Rudra and combined it with Agni. Well thats not good. Especially considering that it's running at me again. He jumped above me and slammed the combined Agni and Rudra into the ground and made a giant fire tornado. How the fuck am I meant to fight that. Well I guess the best way to do this would be using Ebony and Ivory but that didn't work earlier. 

Actually I have one Idea but i'm gonna need some help. I make two shadow clones and tell them to distract it.

[-190 mp]

[Shadow clone level up]

I bring my hand up and start to put all my mana into a several large mana swords. These swords could probably kill it but i'm not taking any chances. I start to combine the swords which is taking a while. Why is it taking a while. I don't know probably because theres a fuck ton of mana in these swords... or to make this chapter longer.

[-3510 mp]

[mp combine level up]

Once I feel the mana swords combine I look up to see a fucking giant glowing sword. I pull my hand back and thrust it forward towards Agni and Rudra.

(y): "Try and stop that you dickheads"

They finally take out my clones and make a large blast of wind and fire towards the sword. It doesn't stop it but as I said. No holding back. I start to convert my hp into  mp to make it even stronger. I only leave myself with a hundred hp and the rest goes into this sword making it glow even brighter. It's blinding to look at but theres no denying that this will kill the fuck.

[-2900 hp]

Finally they stop trying to hold it back and it hits which has a small side effect of making a giant fucking explosion. Well either they're dead or they're Jesus. I walk towards where the body is and to my surprise there is a body. I honestly thought that it would be evaporated. Either way I kicked ass and i'm touching myself tonight.

Well I better get rid of these corpses before someone experiments on them and tries to remake them. I walk over to Ruby and point my gun at the corpse.

(y): "Alright Ruby fire on the count of three"

R: "Ok bro"

(y): "One, two, three. Jackpot: Red like roses combo"

We fire Ebony and Ivory at the same time and at first it seems like nothing happened but then rose petals started to surround us. They started spinning faster and faster until they were just a blur. After that two large roses appeared in front of us and shot large beams of red towards the corpses completely obliterating them.

(y): "...This is not how I wanted today to go"

-You won't believe this but it's a timeskip-

Well we got back to baco- I mean Beacon safely. Yeah after that incident nothing really happened. We all collected our sap and pissed off back to Beacon... I need to get stronger.

I fight so often now and yet every single time I nearly die. Including that one time I did die. How can one person be this much of a fuck up? I need to get a hobby. I mean all I do is sleep, fight and hang out with friends. Maybe I should take Music lessons or something. Actually now i'm curious.

Hey system are there any benefits to having hobbies like music.

[Actually there are. With the example you gave it would give the player a 20% boost to all stats while listening to music]

That's fucking OP.

[Yeah but to get that boost you have to do specific missions with the last one getting you a title]

That's really good to know.

[Yep... see ya]

Well that's neat but what do I want to do. Well I already kind of chose music so let's go with that. Y'know it's funny a while ago I killed myself and was completely powerless. Now i'm still fucking worthless but at least I have power. It still begs the question though.

How is this gonna end?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hp-4000/4000

Race- spider/?????

exp- 1230/2500

Stamina-8100/8100

mp-4100/4100

Aura-8100/8100

DT (devil trigger)- 3/3 (Just imagine it as minutes. We can hold the devil trigger for three minutes) 

Money- 11400

Level 24

Strength-30

Agility-30

Luck-30

Wisdom-41

endurance-40

points-20

gamers mind:

stops any mind control and keeps player calm all the time but can be deactivated if not wanted bit it also deactivates if he activates a skill that has to do with emotion

gamers body:

The players body won't perish until you're hp hits zero however the player can still feel pain, have limbs torn off, bones can still be broken and player can obviously still be paralysed. Food and drink will heal the player and sleeping in a bed will also completely heal hp and mp

Shadow clone-lvl 2/10

One shadow clone takes 95 mana to make and one hit break. As it levels up the clones will become more durable and take less mana. When maxed out the clones will send any exp from killed enemies to the player until then only memories are shared.

Bitch slap- lvl 3/50

This move is one of the most used throughout the whole multiverse. The user backhand slaps someone which can either make them shut up or knock them out. However if used on an enemy it does 21% more damage on an enemy but it can only be used once per enemy.

mana infusion- lvl 3/20

You infuse mana into anything that works. Be it weapons, armour or yourself. It gives a 30% boost to any damage caused by weapons or yourself and boosts defence by 30%

mana step/jump pad- lvl 3/10

The user creates a magic circle which can either act as a step which stops any fall damage or a jump pad which can make the user launch in a certain direction. This can double as a shield or a shield where you push the enemy of you in the direction that the shield was made. As it levels up another magic circle can be created around the first to reinforce the step or boost how far the jump pad launches you

mp combine- lvl 2/10

When this is used any mana structures (e.g mana swords) combine into a much stronger attack which is bigger but doesn't lose any speed when it grows

mana swords- lvl max

The user makes swords out of their mana. The cost of this is 100 mp per sword. This won't break through use and the only way to break is if a stronger person shoves their mana into it

mp convert- lvl max

The user turns there hp into mp which obviously harms the user and can kill the user if too much is converted

Shapeshift-lvl 1/20

This allows the user to turn into anything at least 50 levels lower than them. However it does allow the user to change things about them without a limit. For example making themselves appear stronger even though they aren't or turning themselves into a girl to fuck with people's heads

Desperation rush- lvl max

An original move made by the gamer (y/n). The user infuses their body with as much mana as possible and attacks for as long as that mana lasts. It can be strong if the opponent is equally or just a big stronger than the user but outside of that it's pretty useless

Dark wall- lvl max

This is a wall made out of the user's bad emotions. However there is a pretty big side effect. If it's destroyed it will heavily damage the user as it is using a large part of the user for defence

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charmeleon

level- 100

gender- female

exp- 680/680

moves

scratch- Does 40% of what the players max damage (so 120 damage)

growl- gets rid of a quarter of the enemy's defence but can only be used once

ember- causes burn on enemy (-10 hp every minute) and does the same amount of damage as scratch (so 120 damage). Double damage on any grass/bug enemies

metal claw- This is just a stronger version of scratch which does 80% of the players max damage instead of 40%

smokescreen- A large smokescreen is made which only the player and Charmander can see through

scary face- When used anyone who sees it will be paralysed in fear for a few seconds

flamethrower- Charmander shoots a large amount of fire out of their mouth which does 120% of the players max damage

slash- A stronger version of metal claw which does 100% of the players max damage

dragon rage- This will always do 4000 damage no matter who or what it is used on

fire spin- Charmander spins in a circle which makes a large dome of fire around her for protection

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 895 14
Y/n was a war veteran thought to have died, he grew up an orphan. Thought to be dead all files of his existence were removed, all his permanent recor...
2.6K 29 6
God accidentally killed a normal otaku and sent him to a anime world as giorno giovanna with a dew items as apolagy I don't own any of the picture an...
25.2K 632 26
The protagonist was reincarnated into the body of Jaune Arc with a powerful Semblance that can create anything as long as he pays with Aura or Magic...
87.7K 1.6K 26
The protagonist of the previous story has ascended into godhood and granted our new protagonist some wishes as well. This new story will still have o...