The God of Canterlot High & H...

By ChaosYoshi

Equestria Girls Harem X OC . Xero Xavier may seem like your average teen but he has a secret, he can use magi... More

Xero's Profile & Harem
Chapter 1: The New Student
Chapter 2: Strangers From Another World
Chapter 3: Old Faces & New Faces
Chapter 4: Old Faces & New Faces Part 2
Chapter 5: Gaining and Meeting the Parentals
Chapter 6: A Friendship Gets Reborn
Chapter 7: The Gathering of The Students
Chapter 8: Time to Unity as One
Chapter 9: Night of The Fall Formal
Chapter 10: Sunset Shimmer's Past & Departing to Equestria
Chapter 11 A Fun Weekend the Girls
Chapter 13: Better Than Ever Before
Chapter 14: Entering the Sirens's Den
Chapter 15: The Return of The Princess of the Stars
Chapter 16: Slumber Party, Powers & The God's Past
Chapter 17: The Mane Event
Chapter 18: Welcome to the Show
Chapter 19: From Despair to Love
Chapter 20: The God gets more Princesses
Chapter 21: One Big Date and New Band Name
Chapter 22 House Tour
Chapter 23: Training the Dragon and The Ultimate Rainbooms
Chapter 24: The Dazzling's Comeback
Chapter 25: Xero Xavier vs Joker Jack and Shen Long Parts 1 & 2
Chapter 26: A Harmonic Date with the Dazzlings & Meeting Another Twilight?!
Chapter 27: Preparations for the Friendship Games
Chapter 28: Rivals
Chapter 29: The Friendship Games
Chapter 30: The Final Event Part 1
Chapter 31 The Final Event Part 2
Chapter 32 The Final Event Part 3
Chapter 33: New Students and Meeting Old Friends and Spike's Harem
Chapter 34: Training The Extreme Elementals

Chapter 12: The Creation of the Rainbooms

1.7K 36 10
By ChaosYoshi

In a hallway of Canterlot High, two musical female students are walking by. One with blue hair and wearing glasses while the other one has grey skin

Their names are Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody and they are both great friends despite having different taste in music. Vinyl is a DJ who goes by the stage DJ Pon-3mand she prefers dubstep while Octavia plays the cello and prefers classical music.

Both are walking through the hallway until they both hear music nearby.

Vinyl Scratch: "Hey Tavi, do you hear that."

Octavia Melody: "I do Vinyl."

Both musicians got curious so they go to investigate where the music is coming from and see it coming from the music room.

Both Vinyl and Octavia peek into the music room and look to you and your duplicates playing some instruments.

Vinyl Scratch: "Hey isn't that Xero? The God guy everyone's been talking about?"

Octavia Melody: "It's him but what he doing with his duplicates?"

You was too busy focusing on your guitar to notice the two female musicians are spying on you and your duplicates.

Xero: "Let's see if I got this you guys ready." You said to your duplicates.

Duplicates: "Were all set boss."

As they started playing their instruments and he started playing the guitar and sing a song

After you and your duplicates finished playing then his duplicates vanished, Vinyl and Octavia had widen eyes and jaws dropped.

Vinyl: "That...was...amazing!" She thought excited.

Octavia: "He's incredible! She thought impressed.

The two of them are then approached by Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: " Hey Vi, Hey Tavi, what up?"

Vinyl: "Hey RD, you're not going to believe this but that god can play guitar and he sing?" She said.

Rainbow Dash: "God guy? You mean Xero? He can play guitar and sing?" She said a little surprised.

Octavia Melody: "Yes, me and Vinyl just saw him in the music room, playing the guitar like a master and he sung so amazingly."

Rainbow Dash: "He that's good?" She said and began to think.

You were leaving the music room when you saw Rainbow Dash, Vinyl and Octavia.

Xero: "Oh hey Rainbow Dash what's up?"

Rainbow Dash: "Not much Xero, anyway have you met these two? She pointed to the two musicians.

Xero: "I think so, I've seen them around."

Octavia Melody: "We've never met before. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Octavia Melody." She introduced.

Vinyl Scratch: "I'm Vinyl Scratch but most know me by my stage name as DJ Pon-3." She introduced herself with a smile.

Xero: "I remember you, you played some music for the Fall Formal." You said.

Vinyl Scratch: "I did and that was a crazy night all that magic and stuf. Me and Tavi here saw you playing the guitar earlier." She said which surprised you.

Xero: "You did?"

Rainbow Dash: "Speaking of which Xero, why didn't you say you played the guitar and sing." She asked you.

Xero: "...You never asked. You said which made the three girls sweat drop.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay good point."

Octavia Melody: "So Xero, what kind of music are you into?"

Xero: "I'm into any music that sounds good and also Japanese and pop and old and new rock and roll music. What about you two?"

Octavia Melody: "I prefer classical music and I play the cello."

Vinyl Scratch: "I'm a DJ and I prefer dubstep."

Xero: "Sounds interesting, I would like to hear you two play sometime." You said which made the two musicians smile.

Vinyl Scratch: "Oh you and I are going to get along fine and who knows, maybe we should play a song together sometime.

Octavia Melody: "It would be an honor."

Rainbow Dash: "Come on Xero, our friends are waiting."

Xero: "Alright see you two." You said and walked away with Rainbow Dash.

Octavia Melody: "He seems like a nice guy. Right Vinyl? 'She said I would love to hear what else he can play.' She thought.

You and the girls (minus Sunset and Sunshine Shimmer) were in the cafeteria, having lunch when Rainbow Dash suggested an idea.

Xero: "A band?"

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, we should form a band. The musical showcase is coming up and I heard Xero here can play and sing." She said which made the other girls look at him.

Pinkie Pie: "You can play guitar?"

Rarity: "You can sing?"

Xero: "Yeah but back to Rainbow's idea. You want us to form a band?"

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah we've all played instruments before."

Xero: "You girls can play instruments? What can you play? You asked with interest.

Rainbow Dash: " I can play the electric guitar."

Applejack: " I can play the bass guitar."

Rarity: " I can play the piano."

Fluttershy: " I can play the tambourine."

Pinkie Pie: " I can play the drums."

Xero: " Okay color me I'm impressed and as for Rainbow Dash's idea to form a band, put your hand up. You said and everyone puts their hand up. Okay we have all agreed to Rainbow Dash's idea so let's form a band."

The girls smiled at the idea of being in a band and decided to get the instruments they play ready.

Time Skip

You and the girls arrived at a music store where you saw Vinyl Scratch behind the counter and she notices you.

Vinyl Scratch: "Hey Xero, what's up?"

Xero: "Hi Vinyl, you work here?"

Vinyl Scratch: "You got it. So what can I help you with?"

Xero: "Nah I'm just browsing but Rainbow Dash here needs a new guitar. You said as Rainbow Dash brings out a guitar case.

Rarity: "Rainbow Dash, I simply don't understand why you can't just play the guitar you have." She said.

Only to watch as Rainbow Dash opens her guitar case, revealing an old and broken guitar which made Rarity gasp.

Rarity: "Oh now I understand."

Xero: "Yeah your definitely going to need a new guitar." You said.

Vinyl Scratch: "Definitely, this one is beyond repair." She said as she inspect Rainbow's broken guitar.

Pinkie Pie: "How about this one?" She asked as she held up an purple guitar with black stripes.

Rainbow Dash: "No."

Pinkie Pie: "Lookie here! She asked as she held up a banjo.

Rainbow Dash: "No."

Pinkie Pie: "Super groovy! She asked as she held up a tuba of sorts.

Rainbow Dash: "No Pinkie."

Applejack: "Well whatcha lookin' for?"

Rainbow Dash: "That's the problem. I need something that looks as awesome as I'm gonna make it sound. She says as she looks around until she gasps she looks at a red double necked guitar with lighting bolts on it.

Vinyl Scratch: You going for that double necked guitar? There's only a few of that one in the world." She explained.

Rainbow Dash grabs the guitar by one of its neck...only for Trixie to appear and grab the guitar by it's other neck at the same time.

Rainbow Dash: "Hands off my guitar Trixie!"

Trixie Lulamoon: Trixie touched it first Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow Dash: "I need it for my band!"

Trixie Lulamoon: "Trixie needs it for her band even more!"

The two girls were about to argue when you and Applejack stepped forward.

Applejack: "Sounds to me like this is a makin for a nice friendly competition."

Xero: "How about a shred off? You both play an epic guitar solo against each other and who forever keeps playing wins. He suggested.

Rainbow Dash: "All right! Let's see who plays best!" She said fired up.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Shred off? She asked with a smirk.

Rainbow Dash: "Shred on!" She grinned.

Vinyl took the double-necked guitar away as Rainbow Dash and Trixie each grab a different guitar and started to shred off with the two of the playing an epic guitar solo.

At first it looked like Trixie was going to win but when Rainbow Dash started to play back, something unexpected happened...

Rainbow Dash ponied up! This results in her using magic that transforms the guitar she is playing while she floated up into the air before slamming back down onto the ground, causing a mini sonic rainboom which sent Trixie flying across the store.

As soon as the smoke cleared, the girls cheered while you looked at Rainbow Dash with widen eyes.

Xero: "What just happened?! Did Rainbow Dash transformed like she did during the Fall Formal? What could this mean? I need to check it out.' You said quickly took out your phone and took a picture of Rainbow Dash in her Pony Up form then you went up to Trixie who was on the ground. You okay Trixie?"You asked her as you offered your hand.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Trixie is alright although she is confused by what happened." She said as she grabbed your hand and you pulled her up.

Xero: "I think it's magic but how that is possible." You said as Rainbow looked at her wings.

Rainbow Dash: "Check me out!" She said excited by her sudden transformation.

Vinyl Scratch: "I don't know what happened but since Trixie stopped playing first, you win Rainbow so the guitar is yours." She said and offered the double necked guitar to Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash was about to take it when she looked at the guitar she was playing with moments ago before she made up her mind.

Rainbow Dash: "Uh Trixie can have that guitar. This one really speaks to me." She said as she hugs her new guitar.

Vinyl Scratch: "Are you sure?"

Rainbow Dash: "I'm sure."

Vinyl Scratch: "Well alright then. Here you go Trixie." She says as she hands the double neck guitar to Trixie who then gains a smug look on her face.

Trixie Lulamoon: "The Great and Powerful Trixie always wins in the end!" She declares and laughs.

Rainbow Dash: "I doubt it." She said as she walked to the counter and payed for her new guitar and left the store with her friends.

Xero: "Say Trixie, how much is that guitar is worth?" You asked Trixie.

Trixie looks at the back of the double necked guitar and sees the price tags of 12,000 dollars which makes her gasp.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Twelve thousand dollars?! She said surprised before getting an angry look on her face." You'll pay for this Rainbow Dash!" She said

Only for Pinkie to stick her head out of the store entrance.

Pinkie Pie: "No silly if you want it you have to pay for it! She said happily before leaving.

Xero: "She's right you know." You said to Trixie who looked defeated tone.

Trixie Lulamoon: " ...Trixie is going to get a different guitar." She said in an defeated tone.

Xero: "Well good luck with your band Trixie." You said and left the store.

Time Skip - The Next Day

Xero, Fluttershy and Rarity entered the animal shelter and the three of them put their backpacks on the front counter.

Fluttershy: "Xero, Rarity thank you for coming. The animal shelter needs all the help it can get.

Xero: "It's no prob Fluttershy." You said.

Rarity: "Oh but of course darling. Helping cute little puppies and kittens will never go out of style." She said as she petted a puppy and kitten that were resting in a basket.

Xero: "So what are we doing to help?" You asked Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: "Once a year, a lucky volunteer gets to clean the hamster habitat." She said and opened the door to the hamster habitat, showing an hamster cage along with a lot of tubes, all of which are filthy. "I signed up for it month's advance to be sure I'd get it." She said and opened an lid to one of the tubes." Housecleaning!" She's sang out into the tube and to the hamsters who started to leave their tubes and cage.

Rarity: "Ooh uh, Fluttershy, darling, aren't hamsters, uh rodents?"

Fluttershy: "They sure are but they're cute and cuddly like bunnies.

Xero: "So what do want me and Rarity to do? You asked her.

Fluttershy: "Xero, I was wondering if you can help me clean out the habitat while Rarity looks after the hamsters."

Xero: "Okay I can do that."

Rarity: "Well I suppose I can look after the hamsters."

Fluttershy: "Okay then everyhamster, follow Rarity into the next room." She says as Rarity walks out of the habitat with the hamsters following her. "She'll take care of you while and Xero and me give your house a scrub.

An few minutes later, him and Fluttershy cleaned the hamster habitat from top to bottom.

Xero: "And done!" You announced.

Fluttershy: "Thank you for helping me Xero."

Xero: "It's no problem." You said, then you and Fluttershy heard pounding on the glass to the hamster habitat and looked to see Rarity knocking on the glass." Huh What does Rarity want?"

Fluttershy: "Let's see."

You and Fluttershy leave the hamster habitat and looked to see the hamsters going out of control.

Xero: "What the hell?" You said surprised.

Fluttershy: "Rarity what happened?"

Rarity: "Well uh Carl Petttington's coat just begged to be accessorized but Emilia Furheart refused to be left out and got Curtis Pawpower to chew right through Carl's little scarf and before I knew it I had a habitat wide feud on my hands!" She explained "Also, I named them."

Fluttershy: "Ladies and Gentlehamsters, please!" She called out to the hamsters which stopped fighting. "Now I know you're all upset but why don't we head back into the habitat and talk it over?"

Things were looking fine until one hamster tried to kiss another but other hamster scratched the hamster that tried to kiss her which lead the hamsters to going out of control again.

You and Fluttershy gasp before Rarity grabs her backpack, empties it and uses it to catch to the hamster, Fluttershy decides to do the same and empties her backpack a tambourine falls out and rolls across the floor while making music which hypnotized the hamsters which he noticed.

Xero: "Hey Fluttershy, you should you use your tambourine to lure the hamsters back into their habitat." You tell her.

Fluttershy: "Okay." She said and started to play her tambourine.

As Fluttershy plays her tambourine, the thing happened with Rainbow Dash when she was playing her guitar yesterday happened...Fluttershy ponied up!

This results in all hamsters going into their habitat while he take out his phone and quickly take a photo of Fluttershy in her Pony-up Form.

Xero: "First Rainbow Dash then Fluttershy...could the girls have the ability to transform?' You thought.

Rarity: "Huh? I never would have guessed hamsters could be so touchy with fashion." She said as the hamster in her backpack comes out and snaps it's little paws.

Time Skip

It's a school day and Pinkie was in an cooking class being taught by Granny Smith.

Granny Smith: "Just remember, the most important thing about sugar butter cocoa cookies is to fold your batter. Too much arm turnin'll make your cookies tougher than a lump of coal." She teaches Pinkie as she showed her how to mix the cookie batter.

You and Rainbow Dash then enter the room and see Pinkie.

Xero: "There's Pinkie." You said as both of them go up to Pinkie.

Rainbow Dash: "Come on Pinkie. You're supposed to help me find a drummer for my band."

Pinkie Pie: "I guess I could fold a little faster." She said and grabs a second bowl of cookies batter and another mixing spoon.

Xero: "Didn't Pinkie say she can play the drums?"

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah but most people don't know how hard it is to find someone who could use both hands the way a drummer does."

Pinkie Pie: "I'll bet!" She says as she folds the batter in both bowls too fast, causing them to splatter over her and Rainbow Dash.

Granny Smith: "Uh..."

Pinkie just smiles nervously while Rainbow Dash glares at her and grunts while you try to hold in your laughter which makes Rainbow Dash glare at him.

Xero: "Who else but Pinkie Pie!" You joked.

Later, Xero, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are at the soccer field with a huge banner.

Rainbow Dash: "Now it's important that our banner looks awesome! So feel free to use much glitter as you want." She tells Pinkie who gets an excited look and runs off before Pinkie returns with a huge container of glitter. "A drummer can't just be anybody."

Pinkie Pie: "Of course not." She says and starts tapping on the container, making a bongo drumming sound which you noticed.

Xero: "I think Pinkie might be the drummer we're looking for but how long will take it for Rainbow Dash to figure it out.' You thought.

Rainbow Dash: "They need to have the right instincts you know?" She said as she painted on the banner.

Pinkie Pie: "Totally!" She agreed and put the glitter container between their legs and kept on drumming as more glitter comes out and covers Rainbow Dash completely.

Rainbow Dash coughs and glares at Pinkie who just smiles while you tried to keep in your laughter.

Xero: "Who else but Pinkie!"

Later at the cafeteria, you along with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Applejack are having lunch.

Rainbow Dash: "It's gotta be someone with a lot of energy." She said.

Pinkie Pie: "Absolutely!" She said and grabs her spoon and fork and starts using them as drumstick as drums away on her glass of strawberry milk and bowl before drumming on her tray.

Rainbow Dash: "I mean a lot of energy, someone with lots of enthusiasm."

Xero: "Seriously? How hard is it for Rainbow Dash to see Pinkie is the drummer we're looking for.' You thought.

The Pinkie starts drumming really hard on the table, causing everyone's lunch to become a mess on the table.

Applejack: "Pinkie!" She says as she grabs on to Pinkie's silverware to make her stop.

Pinkie Pie: "What?" She said before Applejack let's go of her silverware and she starts to drum again.

Rainbow Dash: "They have to be able to carry the whole band on their shoulders." She says as Pinkie keeps drumming which starts to get on her nerves. "Ugh! Pinkie!"

Rarity: "We've got to find an outlet for that energy! She said which gives Rainbow Dash an idea.

Eventually you and girls are in the music room watching Pinkie drumming away on a set of drums like a pro.

As Pinkie keeps drumming away, she Pony's-Up while the girls watch in awe.

Xero: "Of course Pinkie was going to transform.' You thought before taking out your phone and taking a photo of Pinkie in her Pony-Up Form.

Pinkie eventually hits the cymbals and finishes playing on the drums with her hair a mess and she is panting.

Rarity: "Whatever made you think of Pinkie for the drums?" She asked Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: "I dunno. Guess I just have a sense for these things."

Pinkie then plays the sting at the end of a joke.

Xero: "Who else but Pinkie!"

Time Skip- Next Day

You was driving across the road to get to school until you saw Rarity pushing a grand piano while her hair is a mess.

Xero: "Did Rarity bring that piano all the way from her home? I better go help her.' You thought and park his car and headed to Rarity.

Rarity: Come on Rarity! You simply must get this piano to band practice!" She said with determination and tries to keep pushing her grand piano. What kind of person doesn't put wheels on a piano? She groans. "Just look at me. I'm a mess." She said as she looks up at her hair.

Xero: "Hey Rarity, you need some help?" You asked as you gained her attention.

Rarity: "Oh hello Xero dear and yes, I could use the help." She said as she fixed up her hair.

Xero: "Well leave it to me." You said and used his gorilla strength to lift up the piano.

Rarity: "Oh! Well that's easy."

Xero: "Hey Rarity, I got an idea." You said.

A few minutes in the school's hallway, You and Rarity are on top of the piano as you use your gorilla strength to lift it through the hallway as the students to lift it through the hallway as the students walk by while watching the rather bizarre situation.

Rarity: "I simply cannot thank you enough darling."

Xero: "Hey it's no prob now let's meet up with the rest of our friends."

In the band room, everyone else is waiting for Xero and Rarity to show up.

Rainbow Dash: "Ugh! Where is Rarity?"

Applejack: "That gal is probably wanting to make an Grand entrance."

Soon the band room door opens and you and Rarity arrive while still sitting on the piano which is still lifting via your gorilla strength.

Rarity: "Ta-Da!"

Applejack: "Told ya and how did ya two get the piano here?"

Xero: "Gorilla Strength." You said simply.

Applejack: "Oh right, you're powerful."

Rainbow Dash: "Rarity, couldn't you have chosen a more portable instrument?"

Rarity: "Heavens no! The grand piano is the most refined and elegant of instruments. With it, I will be able to express my full musicality." She explained and was about to play on her Grand piano when the kitchen timer Pinkie hold goes off.

Rainbow Dash: "Well our time's up. I guess we'll have to move our practice to the gym."

Applejack: "Guess you're gonna express your "full musicality" clear across campus." She said smugly at Rarity.

Rarity: "Huh? Awww..." She said sadly until Pinkie sits on the piano.

Pinkie Pie: "Or you can play this!" She says and takes out a keytar. It's part guitar , part keyboard!

It's a guitarkey!"

Xero: "Pinkie, it's called a keytar." You tell her.

Pinkie Pie: "Po-tay-to to-mah-to." She just said.

Xero: "Potatoes and tomatoes are completely different from each other." He deadpanned before looking at Rarity. "Anyway Rarity, you should give the keytar a go. You tell her.

Rarity: "Well alright then." She said as she took the keytar and started playing it and starts to enjoy playing it.

As Rarity plays the keytar, She Pony's -up likes the girls before her, much to Eqthe girls joy.

Xero: "This isn't normal, first Rainbow Dash, then Fluttershy, then Pinkie and Rarity. The only one left is Applejack.' You thought before taking out your phone and taking a photo of Rarity in her Pony-Up Form.

Rarity eventually finish playing the keytar and slides across her grand piano as the girls cheer for her.

Applejack: "Well then Rarity, how about ya take that keytar and move your tail to our next rehearsal space?"

Rarity: "Fine, fine." She said with a smile and looks at you. "Xero dear, would you be a darling-"

Xero: "Say no more." You interrupted and started to lift the grand piano up with your gorilla strength again.

Time Skip

Xero and the girls were at the Apple family home where a garage sale is happening out front and Applejack is talking to Granny Smith accidentally sold Applejack's bass guitar.

Applejack: Okay Granny, one more time. When ya accidentally sold my bass at the garage sale, who did ya sell it to?"

Granny Smith: "I sold it to the owners of that new pawn shop. Uh, Flibbty, Flabbity or somethin' like that."

Xero: "Do you mean Flim Flam Brothers' Everything Under the Sun Emporium? You asked.

Granny Smith: "Ah yes, that place."

Xero: "Well let's go then."

You and the girls left Apple family home and went into the city. Eventually all of them made it to the new pawn shop and entered the store where all of them greeted by Flim and Flam.

Flim: "Welcome to the grand opening of the Flim Flam Brothers' Everything Under the Sun Emporium!"

Flam: "If you want it..."

Flim & Flam: "We've got it!"

Flim: "Need a pogo stick?" He asked as he bounced on a pogo stick.

Flam: "A bowling ball? " He showed off a bowling ball.

Flim: " A stuffed clown?" He showed a stuffed clown toy.

Flam: "Whatever this is?" He showed off helmet-looking device that would be used in a science experiment.

Applejack: "I'd like that bass." She pointed to her bass guitar which Flim picked up.

Flim: " I give you this bass for a non negotiable price of one thousand dollars." He said with a devilish grin alongside his brother's while Xero and the girls were outraged at the price.

Rarity: "Why you! Granny Smith paid you two dollars for it!"

Flim: "Yes well we had to cover our overhead and transportation costs."

Applejack: "Listen, Granny never should've sold my bass. I'll give ya the two dollars back and we'll call it even." She said and her friends agreed.

Flim & Flam: "Likely story!"

Applejack: "It is! That's mah bass!"

Flim: "And can you prove that this is in fact your bass?"

Rarity: "Her initials are monogrammed right in the strap.

Xero: "Can't either of you read?

Flam: "That could mean anything. It could stand for....

Flim: "Aardvark Junior...

Flam: " Anvil Jokers...

Flim: "Or Animal Jane

Flam: "Why I bet you don't even play the bass Applejack if that's your real name.

Rainbow Dash: "Of course that's her real name!

Pinkie Pie: "And she does play the bass!

Xero: "Wow. You two are not that bright. I'm surprised they even let you two idiots open a store here.

They give you cold death stares which you smirk from. Applejack grabs her bass and starts to play it. As she continues her hair grew much longer and she gained pony ears as she stopped which all of her friends including Xero cheered.

Flim: "Perhaps this is her bass. But there's still the transportation costs and overhead.

Flam: "Don't forget the stocking fees.

Flim: "Wouldn't dream of it brother.

Applejack sighs sadly as the girls all glare at Flim & Flam. You glare too but then let out a sigh.

Xero: "You know what? I'll pay for it.

The girls eyes go wide.

All: WHAT?!!

Applejack: "Xero, ya don't have to do that! Ah'll find some other way to mah bass

Xero: "No I'm done with these con monkeys. Let's just get your bass and get the hell out of here.

You hand the two con monkeys thousand dollars. The counter it up and snickers maniacally to themselves as they hand him the bass.

Flim & Flam: "Pleasure doing business with you.

You hand the bass to Applejack.

Xero: "One day I'm gonna file a lawsuit on you idiots for this.

Flim: "Like they'll believe you.

You give them the bird as you walk out the door. The girls follow him down the road completely shocked of what just happened.

Rarity: "I can't believe you spend that much money for her bass."

Xero: "I'd do anything for a friend. Plus those guys are hard to negotiate with so I wanted to speed things along.

Applejack: "Well, thank ya Xero.

Applejack walks over to you and plants a kiss on your cheek making you light lunch blush. The other girls grew jealous, so they lined up to give him a kiss as well.

Xero: "Well that was...unexpected. Well I gotta go to meet up with Sunset. I'll see you all later.

All: Bye Xero.

They walk in the opposite direction laughing as giggling with each other. You smiled as you always love see your friends happy. You pull out your phone and view the pictures once more.

Xero: "Hopefully she knows what's going on

You went to the parking lot then you saw his car parked you went to your car. The got in it then drove off then you arrived at the front of Sunset's apartment where you heard a small conversation between her and her counterpart. You park your car then you knock on the door. As you heard Sunset call the other side.

Sunset: "Come in.

You slowly push open the door as you saw Sunset and Sunshine on the couch.

Sunshine: "Hey Xero.

Sunset: "What brings you here?

Xero: "Well about that girls, do you remember when the portal closed the girls lost their pony up forms?

Sunset & Sunshine: "Yeah?

Sunset: "Why?

Xero: "Well I think you should take a look at these.

You handed them your phone as phone as they swiped through the pictures of the mane 5's pony up forms.

Sunset: "I'm not really sure how this could be. I thought the Equestrian magic disappeared when the portal closed.

Xero: "That's what I thought too!

Sunshine: "Wait a minute, aren't I a entity with Equestrian magic?

Xero: "But you said you don't have your powers."

Sunshine: "Yeah, but still I was made from Equestrian magic and Sunset's negative emotions."

Xero: "But that can only mean...

Sunshine & Sunset: "What?!

Xero: "You two must have brought magic into this world!"

Sunshine: "Uh-Oh. I have a bad feeling about this will not end up well."

End of Chapter

(AN: Hello everyone this is your author Yxzay21 here. Bring you the news to my book. And here in the next chapter we will finally get to meet the Dazzlings in action so everyone buckle up and enjoy the next chapter. And this Yxzay21 signing out....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 10.2K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...
1.9K 1 27
Long ago two young keyblade masters were training their students on the Land of Departure, their names were Xehanort and Eraqus. The two were best fr...
107K 2.5K 69
Join telepathic Twilight Sparkle, speedy, weather-controlling, Rainbow Dash, clairvoyant Pinkie Pie, and their friends as they go through life as tee...
235K 3.4K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...