I Am Erica Mena

By IamChaeDolla

Ever wonder what it's like in Erica Mena's world? Well, lets take a look as I give my perception of what it's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Something Better

442 14 0
By IamChaeDolla

Hey all! So I've decided to delete this book and do something different but better. Nah,wait...better yet I'll just leave this and still do something different.

What I have in mind about the new one that I'm gonna write is gonna be mad dope. It's still gonna be about Erica. Also,I'm still gonna continue to write "Mio Mio Mio" so don't worry.

Thanks for all the love and support that you guys give and for those who write,keep doing you. I love them all.

Chae Dolla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
79.8K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...