Life as a Dauntless

By dontcallmegracie

This a typical fourtris, no-war fanfic. Tobias and tris are happily married in dauntless and are training ini... More

New Initiates~ Tris POV
Tours and rules~Tris POV
Party ~ Tris POV
Training Tris POV
Flirting with danger Tobias POV
Day Off Tris POV
Big News Tris POV
More initiates Tris POV
Training Tobias POV
Visiting Day Tris POV
Uninvited Guest Tris POV
New Member
Back to Work Tris POV
Grandparents Tris POV
First Birthdays Tris POV
Trouble Tris POV
Worried~Tobias POV
Epilogue~ Tris POV

Home Alone

1.2K 18 18
By dontcallmegracie

        Two weeks. Two weeks until our baby comes. Tobias is making me stay home from training until it comes, but training ends in a week. I don't see why I can't help with simulations, but I'm not in the mood to argue with Tobias. And anyways, I could use some time alone. Christina is taking this whole month off of work. Her baby, which we found out is going to be a boy, is due in a month. Tobias and I decided not to find out what gender the baby would be, but to just keep it a surprise.

        Tobias has already left for work. That means I'm home alone.  Some Dauntless leaders have givin Tobias another trainer to help him with training, as I can't and Al quit last week. I didn't even know you could quit your job in Dauntless.  I met the girl Tobias is training with yesterday, and, let me say, I don'e like her. I think she has the hots for Tobias. Her name is Margo. She was a dauntless born. I guess I'll have to watch her.

        I figure since I have nothing better to do I might as well watch some movies. I have a collection of movies made by an old company called Disney. I pick out a movie called Brave. ( A/N LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!) I put the movie in and let the previews run. As the previews go I hop up and walk into the kitchen. I pop a bag of popcorn in the microwave and pour myself a can of Pepsi over ice. After I get all of my snacks together I plop down on the couch and watch my movie.

        By three o'clock I have watched Brave,  The Avengers ( HAWKEYE IS BAE), all of the Tranformers movies, and Tangled. I feel like I need a break from the movies so I get up off of the couch and walk into the new baby's room. Tobias and I took a weekend to decorate it. It has really light grey walls with lots of huge windows. One of the walls has multicolored paintball splatters all over it. It has a rocking chair in a corner. There is a black changing table with a grey crib right next to it. There are empty shelves hanging on one of the walls. A black dresser sits against a little part of the wall with all of the window are where there isn't any window ( sorry if that sentence confused you. It was confusing to write). The dresser has empty picture frames sitting on it.

       After I look around the room for awhile I waddle back to the living room and put a movie called Frozen into the DVD player. This movie is freaking awesome. It makes me want a pet reindeer. Or a pet Olaf. Or both. Right when Elsa starts singing  Let It Go, I feel something. I look down at my pants and they're all wet. Oh No. This can't be happening right now. My water just broke. Oh no. I still have two weeks until my due date! What if something happens to the baby! Oh god.

Okay guys! Little plot twist there. Tris is having the baby! AHHH! I love the Avengers so much. I've been working on a stupid essay all day. I had to construct my own dream room out of a paper box. At least I used to like Barbies. I love writing when the dang teacher doesn't give you a topic to write about. When they give me topics I always get bad grades on it. Please vote for names! I kinda want the baby to be a girl, but then again I want it to be a boy. I'm not really good with decisions. TTYL my poor, unfortunate souls.         P.S. GO SEATLLE!!!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 937 16
What would it be like without a war? What if Tris and Tobias got to live their life together, forever? Read and you'll find out what I think it would...
5K 234 33
Divergent fan fic. WARNING, this is my first thing I have written on Wattpad so it probably isn't that good idk. This is one of those Divergent no Wa...
85.3K 1.8K 33
Tris is trying to get comfortable in this new relationship. Its all new to her and Tobias. She knows she liked him more than she probably should; tha...
50K 1.4K 28
When Tris is moved schools, she ends up at Dauntless High. There she meets other people who moved from other schools at the same time. She meets Four...