New Member

It is about four o'clock in the afternoon. Training stops at six. Urgh. I can't wait for it to end so I can go back to my wife. The new trainer is okay, but I think she likes me, which isn't good. She is nice and stuff, but I don't like her back. I love my wife more than anything in the world and would kill for her. She is my everything.

We are doing fights today, so really all Margo and I have to do is announce the fights and watch, which means she talks to me alot. I am acting like ' Instructor Four' around her. Not how I am around Tris, but cold and emotionless. Margo won't shut up. It's getting pretty annoying. Good thing I get a call while she's blabbering.

I look at the screen. It's Tris. I answer the phone." Tobias" She breathes heavily. " Baby. Now." Oh my god. That right there is how to freak me out. I almost start hyperventilating. Whoever was fighting has stopped and all eyes.

" Tris. You're sure it's coming?" I ask her, trying to calm myself down. Tris sounds so calm and non chalet.

" I'm positive. My water broke and now I'm having contractions. Oh god Tobias. I don't think I'll be able to make it to the infirmary." She says as she has another contraction. She groans. Shit. The last thing we both need right now is Tris having a baby on our living room floor.

" Tris. I'll be home in about a minute. I love you. Hang in there. I'm gonna call Christina over, okay? She should know more about this than I do. I'll be there as soon as possible." She hangs up first. I call Christina and fill her in. She tells me she is on her way. I look at Margo. She doesn't know that I am married, let alone in a shocker. She thought that Tris and I were just friends." Listen Margo. My wife is in labour and I need to go right now. Have fun with the initiates." I turn around and run out of the training room as fast as I possibly can, leaving Margo speechless.

I finally make my way to our apartment. I check my watch. I ran all he way her in a minute.That is like record time. When I dash into the apartment I find Tris laying on the floor with Christina right beside her looking at a book on child birth.I run over to Tris and sit down on the floor next to her." Hey honey. How ar you doing?" I know, I know. Dumb question to ask your wife that's having a baby, but I don't know what else to say.

" Oh. You know. Just having a baby. I'm feeling superdy duper." She says sarcastically. Another contraction comes along. She grabs onto my hand and squeezes it as hard as she can as she lets out a scream/groan like sound.

" Thirty seconds." Christina says." Oh shit. The book says you should've started pushing at a minute. Four. I need you to stay with her while I get a towel." Christina says. She runs out of the room and towards the bathroom. Tris has been sitting up for the past five minutes. Christina runs back in the room and sets the towel down on the floor. She tells Tris to move to the towel. Tris lays down on the towel with her legs spread apart. She still has her pants on. She should probably take those off." Four" Chris says." You are going to deliver this baby." She says as she hands me a pair of doctors gloves.

" I can't deliver a baby!" I say

" Well. You're gonna have to." I'm not going to argue with her right now. I slip on the gloves and ask tris to take her pants off. She undresses her lower half. Yep. That's a baby.Christina is doing most of the work. I mean, other than Tris, who is really in charge of this whole mission. I'm kinda just comforting her as she screams in pain. Sometimes I feel like she is going to break my hand.

After awhile I hear a soft wimper. Tris calms down alot. I look at Christina,who is holding our baby in her hands. There is a knock at the door. I called the infirmary in the middle of this whole fiasco. They're finally here." It's open" I yell. A couple doctors rush over to us. One looks at the baby and checks it out. I just let them do their thing. Tris almost falls asleep. I'm not surprised. She worked really hard today.

" It's a girl" one of the doctors tells us as he hands our baby to Tris, who is crying tears of joy." Even though your baby was born premature she is perfectly healthy. Unless you really want to come to the infirmary you don't have. Congratulations." A doctor says as he walks out, followed by his fellow doctors.

" I'll leave you guys alone. Congratulations you guys." Christina says as she walks out. Tris has the hugest smile on her face. I take out my camera and take a picture of her without her noticing.

" What are we going to name her?" I ask Tris.

" What about Elizibeth?" Says Tris.

" I like it. Elizibeth Mae Eaton?" I ask her.

" Sounds great" Tris says.

" I love our little family."

Elizibeth Mae Eaton~born February 1st~

Okay guys. This chapter took so long to write. I named the baby Elizibeth because I like the name. None of you guys picked a name, so I picked one. I didn't want to name her Gracie because that's kinda my name and I figured it would be weird. I FINISHED MY ESSAY. NOW I JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW THE HECK TO PRINT IT. WINDOWS CONFUSES ME. Anyways, TTYL my poor, unfortunate souls. P.S I am so mad that the Patriots won. Anyone else? They played good, though