Dirty Deeds

By ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 22

551 29 3
By ShrazyMe

SofiaLundgren: Side to Side

3,200,000 likes ~ 17,000 comments

---

Jon has fully moved into my house and put his Vegas home up for sale. I was not expecting to him to sell his place since he has lived there for many years but it's really nice to see the commitment that he has to building a family home.

We have a long way to go before our baby arrives so we starting the renovations. I work for some of the biggest fashion brands so I am currently changing one of the guest bedrooms into an additional walk in closet. I have so many clothes sent to me and I don't have enough space in my current closet so expanding will be a good thing especially since I will be buying maternity wear soon. 

"There is a lot of stuff that we need to buy for the nursery." I let out a loud yawn as I walk out of the empty nursery. Early this morning, Jon surprised me with the empty room which was previously filled with the things that we had yet to unpack. 

"Once I'm done with WWE, we will have plenty of time to start decorating." Jon responds as he follows me out of the room. "We still need to find out the gender."

We hear a knock on the door and I step to the side to allow Jon to make his way down to answer the door since I'm feeling under the weather. This morning sickness has been kicking my butt and I'm so exhausted.

I make my way down into the family room where my whole family sits with Jon who helps me into my seat.

"Everytime I walk into your house, I find myself falling more and more in love with it." My mom says as she kisses my cheek "I just want to move in."

"You can." I say with a smile as I rub her baby bump and Jon snorts.

"In another life."

Axel and my dad start laughing at his respond which makes the rest of us roll our eyes. Jon definitely values his privacy so I can understand why he is not for people staying with us long term. 

"You guys are more than welcome to stay for a weekend." I tell my family as they start getting comfortable.

My family and I have a really good relationship so I don't have an issue with them being in my space. I love spending time with them and I'm kind of sad that we haven't spent more time together as of late. 

Between acting and modelling, I have been way too busy trying to stay on top of my schedule. Once I announce my pregnancy to my family, I will be sharing the news with the world which means that my schedule is going to be jam-packed.  

"We would love that." My mom starts rubbing her belly. "It would have to be sometime soon though because this bubba will be gracing us with their appearance not long from now."

My parents have decided not to find out the gender of their baby so when the baby is born, I will find out whether I have a brother or sister. It's all pretty exciting and I honestly can't wait to have another sibling even though I will be way older than them.

As my family are speaking amongst themselves, Ida takes a peak at me and her eyes narrow.

"Sofia." She calls out my name. "Are you feeling sick?"

"Something like that." I fake a smile.

"Those bags though." Audreyana gives me the side eye, "Someone hasn't been sleeping."

"Take it easy on her." Axel nudges Audreyana, "You know that she has been working like crazy."

I smile at my brother," Thanks Axel."

"On that note, we have something to tell you guys." Jon grabs my hand and helps me up to my feet.

"Please don't tell me that you're going to start wrestling." My dad gives me a look. "I know you're trained in martial arts but I don't want to see you get hurt."

"She would never get hurt, she's way stronger than she looks." My mom argues.

"Ok, relax." I widen my eyes as I look at everyone. "I am not going to start wrestling."

"Then what is it?" Ida narrows her eyes at me.

"WE'RE PREGNANT!" I throw my arms up in the air as everyone jumps to their feet. All the women rush over to me and I laugh as Audreyana jumps into my arms.

"I fuckin' knew it." She whispers in my era. "I told you that there was something different."

"I know, I know." I laugh some more as I set her down. "I wanted to throw you off."

My mom pushes Audreyana to the side and wraps her arms around me, "My baby."

"Mommy." I sigh as I bury my face in her neck.

"God, I'm so happy for you."

"Let me get some of my little girl." My dad says as he pulls me into his arms. "This is some of the best news yet and I want to thank you Jon for being one of the best things to happen to my Sofia."

"She's the best thing to happen to me."

---

SofiaLundgren: As I prepare to carry this child to full term, I would like to thank my wonderful partner @JonMoxley for being the light in my life. This is a special moment and a first for the both of us so please show some respect in the comments. 

7,000,000 likes ~ 27,000 comments

---

Jon has exactly two more matches left with WWE and then he is done for good. My morning sickness is still not the best but I am doing my very best to make sure that I'm present for these matches.

My man needs me more than ever and I want to be there for him during his final steps in WWE.

"Congratulations on the pregnancy." I force a smile on my face as the fiftieth person congratulates me.

"Thank you so much."

As I'm walking to find Jon, I bump into Renee who is walking around with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Oh hey Sofia." Renee stops infront of me and I start chewing the inside of my cheek. "I just wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy."

"Thanks." I rub my hands together.

"Look, I don't want things to be awkward between us." Renee sighs. "Things didn't workout between Jon and I but now he is happier than ever with you. All I've ever cared about is happiness whether it meant that I was in his life or not."

"I know, Renee." I smile softly. "Things are still pretty new for us and it's a lot happening all at the same time. I'm sure that Jon will find time to speak with you before he leaves."

"I would love that." She blinks back tears. "Anyways, I have to get to work."

"You do that." I quietly respond.

"Congratulations, again."

There is a small part of me that feels guilty as I walk away from Jon's ex wife but I was never the reason for their break up. I gained feelings for him when he was single so I don't really have anything to feel guilty for but at the end of it, I'm the one who ends up being pregnant with his child.

"Hey." Jon kisses my forehead and I wrap my arm around his waist.

"Hey babe." I look up at him. "How are you feeling?"

"Ready to get this shit over with." He leans down to sniff my hair. "I'm fucking fed up of people telling me congratulations, maybe we should have waited until I left before sharing the news.//"

"I'm sorry." I laugh as I run my hand down his back. "If it's any constellation, I've been getting it the whole time I've been here plus my phone is blowing up."

"I wish I was blowing your back out." Jon mumbles in my ear and I grab a hold of his belt loop.

"How long do you have?" I look up at him from under my lashes.

"Not enough time." He bites down on his lip as he backs me into the wall. "Fuck, I love you so much." 

"You'll love me even more when you're done with your match." I tell him as I brush my lips against his. "I'll be in the men's locker room naked so you better get there first."

"My fucking devil." Jon chuckles as he lightly wraps his hand around my throat. "What you're going to do is wait for me and I'll take you somewhere private to fuck."

"You've never cared about us being private." I wiggle my brows at him and he smirks as he leans down.

"I don't want anyone seeing what's mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 493 48
One-shots about Ambrollins aka Dean and Seth or Moxrollins aka Jon Moxley and Seth Rollins!
8.5K 255 56
-
120K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk 💞 Requests closed ❤️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...
20.3K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...