Dirty Deeds

By ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 19

638 34 1
By ShrazyMe

SofiaLundgren: People don't understand you, people don't understand us but I don't care. Jonathon Good, you are my dream come true and I am so in love with you. I have been your girlfriend for one whole year and it has been the best year of my life. Happy One Year Baby !

5,000,000 likes ~ 20,000 comments

---

JonMoxley: One year of pizza and beer.

2,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

"Happy Anniversary." I pull Jon in for a long kiss as he enters the bathroom. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." He pecks my lips twice. "But I need to brush my teeth."

I roll my eyes at his words, "You should have got out of bed when I did, we could have showered together."

His eyes twinkle at my words, "There is nothing wrong with showering twice."

I tighten the towel around myself as he just stares at me with a look that I don't recognise. Jon is a man of a few words so I always try to make note of his different facial expressions which can be hard because he instantly goes to his poker face when he notices me watching him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask and he snaps out of it as he makes his way to the sink. He doesn't answer for a moment as he picks up his toothbrush and applies toothpaste to it.

My face forms a look of annoyance as he doesn't put the cap back on but he pays me no mind as he starts brushing his teeth.

"What do you want to do today?" Jon asks as I lean against the counter besides him.

I shrug my shoulder, "I'm not sure but I want to do something romantic since it is our first anniversary."

Jon and I are not like those couples that go out for fancy dinners. We are pretty content with battling on playstation as we eat pizza and drink beer. We either do that on most days or we head out to different rock bars to get drunk and listen to live music.

Although Jon was previously married, I have never been in a relationship. This is the first anniversary that I am experiencing with a man and I was not prepared at all. We initially wanted to fly out to Vegas but with Jon's job we couldn't because he may get called in.

Jon rinses his mouth, "I can make something romantic happen if you let me inbetween your legs."

I can't help but laugh as he winks at me.

"I want to go out." I stand my ground. "I even bought myself a new outfit."

"Alright." Jon leans against the counter. "We will go out after we've fucked, maybe we can even smoke a joint."

"Deal to the fucking but I'm not smoking." 

Jon shrugs his shoulders, "Your loss."

I hold out my hand for him to shake and he chuckles as he shakes my head. Instead of letting go, he pulls my body close to his before he presses his lips against my own. A small moan leaves my lips as he slides his hands down my thighs which he cups as he lifts me off my with feet with ease.

As much as I want to get this out of the way, there is something that I need to tell him.

I tear my lips away from his, "Jon."

"Shh..." My head falls back against the mirror as he starts kissing down my neck, "Let me make you feel good."

---

"You look so fucking good." Jon compliments me for the tenth time as the waiters take our plates. "I should have got you a red carpet, you looking a star."

I laugh at his words.

Jon surprised me tonight. 

After we had sex a couple of times, he took me out to my backyard where he had a whole picnic situation set up which was the cutest thing ever. There was a whole breakfast platter with crepes, waffles, strawberries and a lot of chocolates.

It was so cute.

Jon had tricked me into thinking that he had nothing planned for the day but he had do a whole list of things, one of which included an hour long motorcycle ride alongside a local motorcycle gang.

For the evening, Jon brought us to our favorite rock bar but it was different as they had set up a whole dinner service just for us. The live band is playing, the food is amazing and I'm feeling overwhelmed with emotion.

"I know that I don't always express how I feel." Jon clears his throat as he sits up in his seat. "It is something that I am working on but what I can tell you that is what we have is forever."

I smile softly at his words.

"After Renee, I didn't think that I would end up with anyone for a long while. I wasn't even looking to be with anyone and I always just felt so misunderstood. I had a shitty childhood which clearly still affects me today and I kinda have a drinking problem." He shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not proud of it but it's true."

I watch as he downs the rest of his drink.

"When I first met you, I thought you were a bitch like your friends." I gasp at his words. "You have this 'I'm looking down at you' vibe and I honestly didn't give two shits about any of you guys. Joe was happy with Amerie so I had to atleast pretend to be cool with you guys ruining our guy time."

"Jon." I purse my lips at him, expecting him to chuckle but he stares at me with a serious expression on his face.

"Spending time with you has been amazing, you get me. Whatever we had going on, you never pushed for more nor did you feel ashamed to be around me. That's when I saw a different side of you, a side that I never expected to see." Jon sighs as he grabs my hand. "You are not ashamed of me and I love you so much for that."

"There is nothing to be ashamed of." I smile at him while blinking back tears. "You are perfectly imperfect and I love you."

"You've really fucked with my plans." He nervously laughs as he lets go of my hand. "I was planning to leave WWE and fuck off to Vegas before I moved to a new company. You came along and ruined that for me because I can't bare the idea of losing you."

I go to grab my glass of water but as Jon gets down on one knee, I let the glass go and the contents spill out on the table.

"Jon." I cover my mouth as he pulls out a ring box. "Fuck."

"Sofia Lundgren." Jon shakily grabs my left hand and only then do I realise that the band have stopped playing. "Will you marry me?"

I awkwardly drop to my knees, "YES, YES I WILL!"

Our hands frantically find eachother as our lips collide. The nerves are clear in both of us but the love outshines all of that and I can't contain my happiness as I look into his eyes.

I sigh deeply as Jon slides the ring onto my finger and the tears fall from my eyes as I throw my arms around him.

"You've made me the happiest man alive." Jon's voice cracks and that only makes him tighten his grip around me. 

"I'm pregnant." The words slip out before I can stop them. 

"What?" Jon pulls away and looks at me in total disbelief. "Shit, I'm not ready to be a fucking dad."

I smile sadly, "I'm not ready either."

"But we will do this together." He squeezes my hand. "I don't just ask anyone to marry me and I'm ready to take the next step with you so bring on all the fucking challenges."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 255 56
-
251K 6.7K 81
Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past few years. Sadie Benson is a sweet,Bubbly...
20.3K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
814 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...