Your Voice

By XplrStories

Things didn't always use to be the way they ended up. Natsu was captain of the baseball team. One of the best... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24- Epilogue

Chapter 14

5.4K 260 10
By XplrStories

Aristotle POV

He was crying again. I didn't hesitate or think I just hugged him. I couldn't even imagine how his life was. Not hearing people say important things. To hear someone's voice. I think that he didn't talk about it. And he was hurting but nobody would listen. It hurt me to hear his cries. We stayed like that for a while. His crying did stop eventually but I kept my arms around him. The cool fall breeze on my face felt nice. Winter was coming and I heard Colorado in winter would be hell. We barley got snow back in Puerto Rico. I don't even have winter clothes. 

I let go of Natsu and looked at him. His eyes were still red from crying but he looked at me. "Go with me to the mall tomorrow, I need to get clothes for winter" I said. "You know how cold it gets here so you should help" I added. He looked at me for a moment. 

I thought he couldn't here me and I was about to sign it but he nodded. "Okay I can" he said. 

We spent a while at the baseball field. Even if it was quiet it wasn't awkward. At least for me, it wasn't. But, time passed and I knew we would have to spilt and go home. "Can I walk you back to your house? You can ride on the pegs of my bike" I said. "Will you kill me?" he asked. I laughed hearing the tone of his voice saying that. "No no it will be fine as long as you hold onto my shoulders so you don't fall," I said. 

He stared at me for a moment then let out a huff "Okay" he said. I smiled and grabbed his hand as we got up and I lead him to my bike. I let go of his hand and got onto my bike and looked over at him. "Just stand on them you'll be fine" I said. 

He looked hesitant obviously. But he placed his hands on my shoulders and stepped onto the pegs. "If you knock me off I'm going to kill you" he spoke. I laughed. I only really need one hand so I let go of the handle with one. 'You can hold my hand so if you fall you take me with you' I signed since I wasn't looking at him. I moved my hand back and felt him take hold of it and kept the other one on my shoulder. 

His grip tightened when I began pedeling. He was light so it wasn't hard at all. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 977 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
11.6K 522 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
HERO By Sydney

Short Story

53 0 4
"You're not bothered that I l-like girls?" "Bothered? How could I be? You liking girls is just as normal as me liking guys. Just because you're into...
310 34 11
Captain of the baseball team, Joey Reid, is confused. All he's had were girlfriends but what happens when he catches feelings for one of the new boys...