The Girl Who Believed

By nicole_3105

The shy Gryffindor catches the eye of the school's biggest player. Again. "I'm not playing at anything this t... More

The Train Ride
Hogsmead
Did he just ask me out?
First Kiss
Crushed
Cast
Sixth year
First day
What Exactly Is He Thinking?
Potter's Face
Unnerving
Herbology
Sirius' POV
The Letter
Theo Asked Me Out
Date With Theo
I Don't Know
Tutoring
Forgiveness
Making Up
The Picnic
Decisions
The Gift
Fights
Common Room
Confused
Remus Jealous
Pranks
Late night talks
The Game
Blondie
He's being an idiot
I'm screwed
His Undying Love
Stargazing
Yes
Matchmakers
Dates to the Ball
Ambushed

Music To My Ears

1.4K 26 12
By nicole_3105

Hello, lovelies <3

I've been reading a lot of smut lately, and although I feel awkward writing it, I decided to give it a try. This is mostly a filler chapter with some smut. They won't go all the way, but this is the most heated thing I've ever written. So please feel free to tell me if it's cringy. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it's alright.

I hope you enjoy xoxo

Athena's POV

The Christmas season is about to start. Sirius and I have been together for almost a month and it was amazing. We are attached to the hip all the time. Of course, the girls and I have to spend at least an hour alone without the boys. Just us girls, having girls time. We even have a girls' night occasionally. I made sure to make a point that even though I have a boyfriend now I would never abandon them.

A boyfriend.

I still don't believe that Sirius is my boyfriend sometimes. He is totally different than how I imagined him to be. He's so sweet, caring, passionate, and funny. He is also very smart but doesn't like to show it. He says he's too cool for that.

He still sends me poems every morning and every night. I asked him once if it's really him writing them or if he steals them from some book. He swore that he writes them himself, which made them even more special.

Almost the whole school was shocked when they found out about Sirius and me. Our history wasn't really a secret and everyone knew how I hated him. Most girls glared at me and some boys glared at Sirius, but I think I saw a couple of people handing each other money while looking at us and whispering. I really hope no one was betting on my love life.

The eight of us sat at breakfast on a Friday morning talking about random things. Sirius's arm snaked around me after he was done eating, as usual. That sounds sweet, but it gets annoying when I'm still trying to eat.

"Oh, come on Lily-pad, one double date with Athena and Sirius. It will be fun," James told Lily. He was asking her out. Again. I think Lily was warming up to him, though.

"If I said that I'll think about it, will you shut up?" she asked. James smiled from ear to ear like a child.

"I won't ask you again. Today," he added the last part sneakily.

"That's the best you will get Lily. Just go with it," Angie said.

Lily just rolled her eyes. After their kiss in the hospital, everything went back to normal, except that Lily isn't as harsh on him and he noticed that, which encouraged him. She is warming up to him, though, and everyone can see it. It's just a matter of time and we all know it.

"Attention students. I have an announcement to make," said Professor McGonagall from the mini stage in the Great Hall.

"What's that about?" I asked and everyone shrugged.

"There will be a Christmas ball for students in 5th year and above on the 23rd of December, the day before you leave for the holidays. You may start looking for gowns in Hogsmead, as the boutiques there have been informed about the ball a few days ago and are bringing gowns and dresses for the occasion. The prefects, along with the head boy and head girl, will start planning and organizing everything. That is all for now. Please enjoy the rest of your breakfast," she explained in one go.

Shit. A ball. I hate balls. I groaned loudly.

"What's wrong, love?" Sirius asked.

"I don't like balls. I can't dance for my life," I said and he chuckled.

"Lucky for you, I happen to be a pretty good dancer. Just follow my lead," he said.

"You didn't even ask me properly to the dance, yet," I told him playfully.

I knew I will go with him, he is my boyfriend after all. I don't think he got the joke, though, because he jumped off the bench and stood behind me and looked into his bag searching for something. He took out a quill and turned me around to face him fully. He transfigured the quill into a daisy and kneeled down in front of me.

"Athena Aphrodite Royal, will you go to the dance with me?" he asked. I smiled at his silliness and notice the people around us staring and heard the girls behind me giggling.

"Yes," I said and he got up and gave me a mind-blowing kiss.

One thing I still didn't get used to is his mind-blowing kisses. I just feel like we're in another world where it's just him and I.

"You're really dramatic, you know that, right?" I told him.

"You love it," he smiled and sat beside me again.

"Lily flower will y-"

"You said you won't ask today," Lily interrupted James before he could finish.

"I said I won't ask you on the double date, I was going to ask you to the ball," James smirked and Lily rolled her eyes.

"As much as I'm enjoying the show, classes are about to start," Angie said.

"Yeah, let's go," said Caroline getting up.

On our way to class, the school was already buzzing about the ball. Boys were encouraging each other to pursue the girls they had their eyes on, and the girls were discussing dresses and which boys they hope will ask them. All in all, the ball was the talk of the school and I'm sure it will be for days to come.

"Wow, this is the first time you're early," I said to Martin, my transfiguration partner. Martin is never really late, but he arrives in the nick of time panting. He learned to finally bring his water with him.

"I was finally able to sleep early and wake up before the others to shower," he told me.

"I'm glad you did. Did you hear the announcement this morning?" I asked.

"The Christmas ball? Yes," he said.

"Got your eye on someone?" I teased and he blushed. Martin and I weren't really friends, but we were kind of... close colleagues. We talk about random stuff and he once let it slip that he liked a girl in Ravenclaw with him, but she was a year younger.

"With that face, I'm sure he does," Sirius said hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Good morning, Sirius," Martin greeted. I rolled my eyes.

Sirius can get possessive sometimes when I talk to boys. He doesn't say anything really, he just comes and hugs me or kisses me in front of them. Not that I mind.

"He likes a girl in 5th year," I told him and he relaxed.

"Athena! I thought I told you not to tell anyone," Martin said, still blushing.

"Well, I didn't say her name. So your secret is still safe," I said.

"Go for it, man. Before someone else asks her," Sirius told him.

Just as Martin was about to say something, McGonagall entered and Sirius went back to his place. Not before planting a quick kiss on my lips.

The rest of the classes went by in a blur. Even DADA wasn't as eventful thankfully. Except that Theo glared at me again. His glares became less and less until now. He glared at me from his place beside Remus.

The professor finally agreed to switch places between Caroline and Theo. So now, Theo was next to Remus and Caroline was next to me, much to Remus's dismay. Things are still awkward between those two. Except, this time, it's Caroline who's giving him the cold shoulder.

After dinner, Sirius and I went for a walk to the Black Lake slowly.

"This was a long week," he groaned.

"Well, it's over now," I told him

"It is," he said.

We stopped under a tree and he turned to me.

"You look tired," I commented. He looked exhausted. Yesterday was the full moon and the boys all looked tired.

"Yeah, I guess the week took a toll on me. Minnie has been giving us loads of assignments," he said.

I admired how no matter what, he never betrays his friends. It's obvious that whatever way they are helping Remus in, is taking a toll on them.

I looked up at him and he was looking at me. I love moments like these. Peace, quiet, and him. Emotions were swirling in his pools of gray, I felt myself lost in them. A piece of his hair fell on his eyes and I found myself brushing it away with my hand. I cupped his face in my hand and he held wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

"You need a haircut," I said changing the subject to not make him uncomfortable. I know how much he loves his hair.

"I don't know what you're talking about. My hair is perfect," he said and ran his fingers through his hair. I felt my heart flutter.

I don't really like it when guys have long hair, but on Sirius, it looked perfect and I can't imagine him any other way.

"Right, if a bird's nest is perfect," I said with a scoff.

"You love it, though," he smirked.

"Do I?" I asked.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, running your fingers through it and tugging on it while we snog is your favorite thing to do," he said leaning in closer as I blushed. He's got a point there.

"Well, it is soft," I said, looking down and dropping my hand from his face to his shoulder.

He lifted my chin up to look at him. He pulled me even closer, I can feel his breath fanning my face. Spearmint.

Soon, his lips were on mine. They were soft and warm as usual. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down to me and I felt his arms around me tighten and pull me closer, even though our bodies were flush against each other. It was like he was scared I would disappear. The kiss was slow, sensual, and passionate all in one.

He ran his tongue over my lower lip asking for access. Knowing that I will deny it at first, he grabbed my ass. I was prepared though, so I just squealed with my mouth still close. He groaned and ran his tongue over my lower lip again and this time I smirked.

The next thing I know, he had me against a tree. This surprised me enough to open up. The moment I did, he started exploring my mouth. Damn, he's good, but so am I.

I kissed back with the same fierceness he kissed me with. Our tongues dancing in sync. I ran one hand through his hair and tugged at it, while my other hand slid under the collar of his shirt grabbing his neck making him groan.

Unfortunately, we needed air and we pulled away. He didn't waste time and started kissing from my cheek down my jaw slowly to my neck. I moaned and pulled him closer when he sucked on my sweet spot. I can feel his smirk against my neck. He definitely knows what he's doing.

He grabbed the back of my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist, lifting me up, giving him better and easier access to my neck. His mouth moved up again to my mouth and his lips met mine again. This time it was deeper. More heated. More passionate. I moaned in pleasure.

What felt like ages later we pulled away and this time, I decided to be the one giving him pleasure. I kissed down his jaw as he did to me, only much slower, then down his neck. I gave him slow light kisses until I reached where I know by now is his sweet spot. I started giving open-mouth kisses around the spot then finally kissed and nibbled at the spot. He moaned and thrust his hips against me. I can feel how... excited he is.

His moan was like music to my ears. I loved it and I loved the feeling of him against me. I loved knowing how I make him feel. My effect on him. This might sound bad but it makes me feel so good and gives me the confidence to go on. Makes me feel powerful.

One of his hands slithered under my skirt while the other somehow went under my shirt. How he managed to move it under the jacket, jumper, and shirt, I don't know. But despite the cold, his hands were warm against my skin, and even through the legging that I wore under the skirt, I still felt his heat.

I had one hand tangled in his hair and the other under the collar of his shirt. His skin was warm and smooth. I moved it to the front and undid one button, giving me a bigger area to run my hand on. I started peppering kisses lower down to his chest. I heard him moan louder when I thrust my hip slightly against his.

Sirius and I didn't go all the way and we didn't discuss it, but we both knew I wasn't ready.

"Love, if you don't want me to take you right here, right now, at least slowdown," he whispered. I smiled against his skin and slowly moved my lips to his cheek.

I untangled my legs from his waist and lowered myself down. I looked up at him to see him looking at me. He looked at me with passion in his eyes. This look always made me shiver.

I looked down and buttoned up his shirt. I felt his finger lifting my chin up to look at him.

"I said slow down, not stop," he whispered.

"I don't want you to lose control right here, right now," I smirked.

He leaned down and kissed me lightly.

"Athena, I lo-"

I interrupted him with a kiss. I know he loves me, but I don't want him to say it until I'm sure that I love him, too. Until I'm ready to say it, too. I don't want him to be the only one saying it.

He got the hint and smiled at me weakly when we pulled away. I felt bad.

"It will be curfew soon, let's head back," I said.

"Yeah, let's go," he said and we walked back to the castle hand in hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.3K 27
'Guess you didn't cheat, but you're still a 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫.' "I hate you, Sirius Black-" Carrie said, tears running down her face, as she looked righ...
2.3K 294 21
𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞...
363K 12.1K 65
in which james potter stole a kiss and then he stole her heart "Live a little Potter" ~ no one knew unrequited love quite like him, no one but 𝒽𝑒𝓇...
126K 2.2K 34
𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 - a lover of rain; finding joy and peace when it rains In which four boys who call themselves the Marauders, prank the wrong p...