Boundless Possession (SERIE F...

By elyjindria

(COMPLETED) Kamelliah Jomelyn Vicencio loves everything about the place she's living in... her house, her nei... More

Boundless Possession
MOODBOARD
Cadence Lettiere
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
NOTE

DISCLAIMER

132K 2.4K 56
By elyjindria

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I mostly write cliché, light (not all the time), predictable, and unrealistic stories. If you are looking for realistic stories with life lessons and drama, you can't find it in this series. My stories are also unedited and contain a lot of grammatical errors and typos. I'm open to correction and criticism, please correct me if you happen to see some errors in my works :)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

WARNING: This series contains violence, abuse, brutality, and vulgar words, please be aware that this series also contains kidnapping, using or selling illegal drugs, abusing of power and other sensitive issues that may be disturbing for some readers. I do not promote, support neither romanticize any of the crimes and red flags that will be mentioned throughout the series, it's just needed in the story. Thank you.

WARNING: SPG | R18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 19.2K 28
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
2.2M 53.8K 24
(COMPLETED) Aside from being a member of powerful feroci organization, Lorden Levesque is also known as the ruthless mafia boss of Black Cross organi...
7.3M 197K 41
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...