Work [Lams]

By General-Washington

[FLUFF ONLY ZONE! Smut is just- no] Another Lams too add to the millions out there!!! (Sorry i cant make a bo... More

Chapter uNo
Chapter dOs
Chapter tReS
Chapter CuAtRo
Chapter CiNcO
Chapter SeIs
Chapter SiEtE
Chapter OcHo
Chapter NuEvE
Chapter DiEz
Chapter OnCe
Chapter DoCe
TrEcE
CaToRcE
QuInCe
DiEcIsEiS
DiEcIsIeTe
DiEcIoChO
DiEcInUeVe
VeInTe
Not an update
VeInTiUnO
VeInTiTrEs
VeInTiCuAtRo
Chapter... wait- TWENTY FIVE ALREADY?!!??!?!
VeInTiSaIs
VeInTiSiEtE
VeInTiNuEvE

VeInTiDoS

84 5 129
By General-Washington

(A/N Yeah so... I realized my description of Alex's house is terrible and you lot probably have no idea what it looks like. Here is my areal drawing of his house ^^^. I hope it's visible for you, because for me I can barely read half of it)

"I- um yes," Alex responded into the phone, he looked traumatized.

"Something wrong?" I asked quietly, petting his hair to comfort him.

Alex looked frozen, his eyes wide and his hands just stuck holding his phone up to his ear. I leaned closer to the phone to try and listen to what was going on, although the voice was quiet, I heard  couple things;

"Director... Businessman.. James Hamilton is alive and well... Your father is alright...."

Alexander has family? I mean, I always knew he must have some relatives- but he never mentioned them. I hope they aren't homophobic.

After a couple more minutes, Alex put the phone down and turned to me, teary eyed. I couldn't tell if they where happy tears or sad tears, so I didn't know how to react. Until he started laughing and wrapped his arms around me, a smile plastered on his face.

"My brother's alive," He mumbled into my shoulder. 

"That's amazing Alex," I smiled, I loved seeing him happy.

"I-I thought he died! My father took him away after he kicked me out of the house. I thought at least I would get to visit him but then father stole him from me. I thought they both died," Alex whispered the last part. "And apparently they had been living in freaking Scotland with some relatives the entire time!"

"I've celebrated his birthday every year. January 11th. We have the same birthday," Alex continued. 

"You're twins?" I asked.

"Yeah," Alex whispered. "We where really close."

"We should go visit him," I said.

"I got the call from some random dude who worked with him. They said James is moving back here, and that James's first wish was to know if I was alright and where I was," Alex explained. "I think he's coming over!"

"What about your father?" I asked.

"Well- I've never really been to fond of him, but I think he's still in Scotland with grandpa. James apparently has his own business, and he apparently is famous for how successful his company is! I never knew..." Alex backed away from me and we both sat facing the television on the couch.

"He says he really likes my acting and that he can get me into more shows, because he has connections," Alex smiled.

"That's amazing Mon Tournesol!" I couldn't help but smile widely. (A/N That is supposed to mean 'My sunflower' in French but google translate might be wrong-)

"I can't wait to see him again!" Alex said excitedly.

"It's only a matter of time," I quoted a lyric from Miranda.

-Time skip brought to you by Ron Weasely, *Stuffs face with chicken drumsticks*-

Alex just purchased one of those pull-out couches just for me, to replace his old small couch. Now he had a L-shaped gray couch that pulled out into my bed. It was great, but I kept asking him about why he would buy this for me, I mean, I don't want him to waste all his well-earned money trying to make me more comfortable in his home.

But anyway, James was supposed to arrive tomorrow, and I completely forgot that I promised Alex I would buy us a cat child! So currently I'm taking an Uber to the pet store, because Alex doesn't own a car. Which is fine, we don't go many places, especially in the pandemic.

The car's wheels fell into puddles, causing water to spray on my window. The sun shone brightly over the city, only a couple clouds in the sky. By now, the last of the snow was melting, spring was officially here. The Uber dropped me off at the animal shelter, and I headed inside.

Most of the animals where gone, because families where stuck in their houses and needed company, so they got pets. But I found five cats left over. Zero dogs left over, though. Why does everyone love dogs? I don't get it. You have to walk them, pick up their crap, deal with them trying to eat your food, meanwhile cats sit on your lap and purr, use the bathroom inside, and are just way more adorable.

Anyway, obviously there where no kittens left, so I decided I would find the youngest cat. I walked ahead towards the wall of cages, filled with cat toys, litter boxes and food+water bowls. On the cages was a small paper tied to the bars with a zip-tie. I walked up to the first box, and lifted the paper up with my hand (Which was covered in hand sanitizer).

Cat #9

Name: Rufus

Age: Old

Gender: Too grumpy to tell

Description: Short gray fur, green eyes.

Personality: This grumpy old boi wont really let you near them, once they warm up to you though, they can be slightly less terrible. Warning: They will meow all night and keep you awake until you wish they where dead.

(A/N, Based on a cat I had to babysit for my aunt once. TheOfficialGaydar and Quietcove know what I'm talking about)

I decided no for that one, and moved to the next.

Cat #10

Name: Albatross

Age: 5 yrs.

Gender: Male

Description: We haven't seen him before, he strikes at night when we aren't looking and the employees never live to tell the tale.

Personality: Murderous, evil, run for your life.

Heck no-

I moved to the next, I could see through the bars that it was a small flame-colored cat.

Cat #11

Name: Rusty

Age: 1 yr.-ish

Gender: Male but acts like a female. Also he is totally gay.

Description: Red-flaming pelt, short fur, long tail, green eyes.

Personality: Can be a bit wild at times, as he loves the outdoors and we believe once was an outdoor cat before we found him abandoned on the side of the road. He is totally gay and if you buy him you are required to buy the cat in the cage to the right, because they are in-separable.

Well, Rusty seemed perfect for us, so I decided to check out the cat on the right.

Cat #12

Name: None yet, but he responds to anything with the word gray in it.

Age: 2 yrs.

Gender: Male, might be even more gay then Rusty.

Description: Very fluffy, all kinds of shades of gray with yellow eyes, his tail was cut off in emergency surgery after he sacrificed himself for Rusty, as Rusty was in the middle of the street about to get run over by a car, and the two have never left each other sense.

Personality: Loves warm hugs, and doesn't mind being picked up. He is a very shy cat who likes to hide, he seeks leadership in Rusty and expects Rusty to speak up for him. But once he gets used to you, he turns out to be very playful, sweet, energetic, and sometimes very loud.

Alright. The description for this cat matched the description I had for Alex, so obviously we had to get it. Plus Rusty already seemed amazing. I turned around and headed over to a lady who was standing behind a desk, which had a gray counter-top and a computer on it.

I walked through a couple low shelves that contained pet items such as catnip, balls, bones, bird food. I decided I might need some of these things, so I bought a litter box, litter, a couple cat toys, some catnip and some other thing that had the word cat on it so might as well buy it.

"I'd like cat #12 and #11," I told the lady at the desk, my voice muffled from my mask.

"Of course! I'll help you get set up," The lady said, I could tell they where smiling from how their eyes wrinkled a bit and glimmered slightly.

*~*

"WHERE THE FRICK IS JOHN!?" I screeched, even though I was alone in my house.

He had disappeared an hour ago! With no note! I think he said something earlier about going out to grab something, but going out to get food doesn't take an hour! What if he was kidnapped? What can I do? I can't run around the entire city to try and find him-

Oh wait.

I can text him. 

"I'm and idiot," I mumbled out loud, slipping my phone out of my pocket.

Hamilini: Where are you?

A couple minutes passed.

Hamilini: WHERE ARE YOU?

A couple more minutes.

Hamilini: WERE THE FRICKITY FREAKING FLIP FLAP BLIP DOOP DLAP FRACK ARE YOU?

Turtleini: Omg. This is... wow. I never thought this day would come! YOU MADE A TYPO! *Where

Hamilini: Thank god you're alive!

Turtleini: Ive got a surprise for youuu

Hamilini: *I've *you *.    What is it?

Turtleini: That would ruin the surprise

Hamilini: *.  >:(

Turtleini: Ill be home in a couple min

Hamilni: *I'll *Minutes   okay!

Thank Lin he's alive! That reminded me about James. Thank Lin James is alive! He is supposed to visit tomorrow. I should probably clean up the house. I walked over towards the kitchen, where there was hoards of dishes clogging the sink from half a year ago.

I sighed, grabbing a sponge. Then something happened- I'm not sure what, but I'm now on the floor with something disgusting smelling yet really fluffy and soft in my face. 

I didn't know what to do. Was I being kidnapped? What this some kind of weird fabric that would make me pass out? But then I heard laughter- John's laughter. So I'm not dying, because he wouldn't be laughing. But then the fluffy thing MOVED! I think I accidentally let out a screech.

Then the fluffy thing was lifted off of my face and I started squealing because the fluffy thing WAS A LITTLE GRAY CAT! AND IT WAS SO CUTE! John held it in one hand, another cat sitting on his shoulder. The second cat was orange-red-ginger flame colors, and it looked very scared.

"CAT CHILDREN!" I shrieked, pushing myself to my feet.

"Multiple!" John laughed. 

I made grabby hands and John passed over the little gray cat.

"What are their names?" I asked, very concentrated at hugging this cat, who seemed totally chill about it.

"This one is Rusty, and that one is anything with the word gray in it," John said, pointing at the flame-cat and the gray one.

"Hello Grayface," I smiled, rubbing my cheek on the cats cheek.

"Please don't name it that," John laughed, putting the flame one on the ground.

Rusty ran up to Grayface, and he jumped from my arms. Both the cats then ran off together towards the couch. A moment later, John carried a paper bag up the stairs, plus a litter box. He set it all on the table then left the house again, later to come back up the stairs and into our home with a large purple bag of cat litter.

"I'm naming it Gray-Gray," I decided.

"That's- no," John rolled his eyes. "What about just Gray? Or Gray... rock."

"That's even worse," I complained.

"Graystripe?" John suggested, and I looked over to the cat, realizing that it had a darker gray stripe running down it's spine.

"Eh," I grunted.

"Yeah, not that good," John shrugged.

Wow. I had a family again! I have my brother, I have my John, I have my cat children. What could possibly go wrong now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680 13 12
Alexander Hamilton is broken. He's the new kid with a tragic past and a strange look at a school where everyone knows everyone, and he's the latest i...
10.7K 572 40
soul mate /ˈsōl ˌmāt/ noun: soulmate a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner. ~•~•~•~ John Laurens and Alexander Ham...
198K 4.2K 48
John Laurens: A boy who has lived in South Carolina until he was ten. Homeschool until his senior year of high school. He was finally being enrolled...
10.7K 349 19
John is in his second year of college and he has a dorm with his best friend alexander hamilton! John has had feelings for alexander since they meet...