The Reaper (Aizawa x female r...

By emltar

You're a teacher at UA with a tragic past trying to keep some semblance of peace in your shattered life. Can... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chatper 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's Note

Chapter 15

8.1K 297 82
By emltar

Everyone is already at Ground Beta when I finally get there.

"Ms. l/n! Thank you for joining us!" All Might booms from the front of the class. "So now that you have the scenario and are in your groups, are there any final questions before we begin?"

"Yes, I have a question." Iida raises his hand stiffly. "Ms. l/n, why are you not in your hero costume? I believe it is against U.A. protocol for any persons to be on the training grounds out of the proper attire."

"Ms. l/n has an exemption for dress code due to her position here as a combat instructor." All Might tries to cover for me.

"Actually, I don't wear a hero costume anymore. I've retired my pro hero title. I maintain my license so I can teach, but I don't actively engage in hero work past my patrols for the school." I tell the group. I don't need a lie that makes it seems like I get special treatment.

"Oh. Understandable, Ms. l/n." Iida's stiff arms move around awkwardly.

"If there are no other questions, let's begin!" All Might exclaims.

The first fight is pretty violent, Midoriya gets injured and has to be taken to the infirmary. Bakugo has a pretty crazed look as he walks into the observation room. Every so often he mutters to himself.

All Might talks to the remaining students in the room to have them evaluate what they just watched.

"I can't believe I got beat by damn Deku." Bakugo is leaning against the far wall, looking at the floor, not really paying attention to the screens as his fellow students battle.

"There's no shame in losing, just learn from it for next time." I lean against the wall next to him, keeping my eyes on the screens.

"Tch. You don't get it." He crosses his arms.

"Explain it to me. You have a very powerful and versatile quirk that will help you be a great hero one day, but all this anger will cripple you if you don't learn how to use it properly. What are you so angry about?" I sneak a glance at him from the corner of my eye.

"I'm going to be the number one hero one day." He tells me through clenched teeth.

"And that makes you angry?" I fully turn my head to ask him.

He scoffs and looks away from me.

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it now, just think about what I said. Whenever you do decide to talk about it, I'm all ears. No judgement, no advice unless you ask for it, and it'll stay between us." I promise.

"Why do you want to talk about it?" He looks back at me with narrow eyes, but his voice is softer now.

"I was an angry teen that became an angry adult and I did a lot of damage to myself and others before I figured out how to manage it." I match his tone.

He just gives me a small nod and turns back to the screens. I take that as my cue to leave it alone for now and move next to All Might.

"Everything alright?" All Might whispers to me.

"I think it will be." I respond.

I keep diligent notes of the students' fighting style and their quirk use through the rest of the battles. Iida is very excited to receive my notes about his fight and I tell him not to get too excited since there's not much I could evaluate him on. He seems a little dejected, but still in high spirits.

The school day ends as the last group finishes up. The students file out, All Might and myself slowly walking behind them. We talk about potential lessons we could pair up on and we make tentative plans for a couple months from now.

"Sounds like you two had a productive class." Aizawa steps out of a room and joins us.

"Wellllll I'm just going to go check on young Midoriya. See you tomorrow!" All Might runs away.

"Psh. Number one hero, my ass." I mumble and Aizawa chuckles.

"Do you need him to save you, l/n?" He slyly smiles at me

"Are you stalking me now?" My voice is pretty harsh. I'm still a little angry about earlier.

"You just walked in front of my classroom and I heard you two talking. However, I was about to come looking for you to ask for a favor." His smile falls and he's back to his normal cute grumpy look.

"What do you want?" I ask tiredly. It's the end of the day and I really just want to go home.

"I was wondering if you would chaperone an upcoming trip I have planned for 1A." He stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"What kind of trip?" I'm a little curious as to why he would willingly ask me to join him for this outing.

"They'll be doing rescue training at the USJ." He shrugs. "And after the alarm incident with the media earlier this week, Nezu suggested an extra teacher should join us."

"There's no combat involved in that, so there's really no reason for me to be there to help instruct." I draw my eyebrows together confused.

"There will be potential ethical topics though." He counters.

"I'll have to decline." I say

"I'd rather not have to ask All Might. I thought you were going to start pulling your weight around here." He deadpans

"And I thought you were going to be less of an asshole." I shoot back.

"I guess we're both not what we seem then." He starts to walk away.

"You have no idea." I say under my breath. I don't know if he heard me but he doesn't stop.

The trip back to my apartment is uneventful. The book I'm reading is pretty boring, but I'm over halfway through so I'll have to finish it. Hopefully it'll be worth it.

At the entrance of the building, Kazan comes running up shirtless and in running gear. He's dripping in sweat and it's making his bare chest glisten. He's got very defined abs that pull my attention from his face.

"Have a nice run, pet?" I ask, holding the door open for him and heading to the elevator.

"Yes, Mistress, I did." He gives me a sly smile.

"Seeing how sweaty you are, I imagine you're too tired for anything else." I tease.

"Mistress, I have outstanding stamina." We're the only two on the elevator and he leans in close, his lips right next to my ear. "I have plenty of energy left for anything you might have up your sleeve."

"Are you sure about that? I'm pretty demanding." I lick the shell of his ear

"Please, Mistress, I need you, I've been aching for you since the last time we were in this elevator." His breathing is shallow, almost a pant.

"Which apartment is yours?" I ask

"604" He responds very quickly

"Go shower, leave the door unlocked, do anything you need to do for this evening. If I show up, you won't have the time or opportunity to do anything else." I back away from him and look forward pretending like nothing happened.

"So there's a chance you won't show up?" He asks a little desperately. I just shrug. "Please, Mistress, I'll do anything."

"Anything?" I look at him from the corner of my eye with a sly smile.

"Absolutely anything, Mistress. You make me so crazy." His voice is soft and pleading.

"I'm in the middle of a pretty good book..." I lied. "We'll see."

The rest of the elevator ride is silent and Kazan gets off on his floor and turns to look at me as the door closes. I've made up my mind about what I'm going to do and I wink right before the doors close.

I go into my apartment, putting down all my stuff, slowly make dinner, and sit down to read a couple chapters while I eat. I want him to think I'm not going to show up. By the time I get there, I want him to be frustrated and turned on with anticipation.

It's been a couple hours before I head to the bathroom to shower and get dressed. I wear black crotchless underwear and a long black sleeve shirt and short red skirt. The bra stays the same since he won't be seeing it anyway. There's a few things I grab from the bedside table and pack into a black leather bag before slipping my gloves back on, grab my keys and leaving my apartment.

It's only four flights down to Kazan's floor so I take the stairs. Standing in front of apartment 604, I take a few deep breaths preparing myself for the evening. The knob turns and the door swings open silently.

Kazan is sitting on his couch facing away from the door watching something on TV. I catch the door before it slams behind me and make sure it closes silently. His floors are carpeted so it makes it easy to sneak up behind him.

"Hello, pet." I whisper into his ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
424K 5.1K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
78.6K 2.4K 32
Kyouka Jirou x reader (complete and under editing) This story takes place in 1A's (now 2A)'s second year at UA when (y/n) transfers into their class...
38.8K 1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...