The Tamer in Wonderland

By Fuyusaki

Rei didnt expected to go to a magic College in another world. How will she and her digimon partners return to... More

Rei
How she look
Welcome to the World of Villains
The Sorting goes weird and unable to go home
The white Lie and sweet new 'Home'
New Family member
The new Dawn of the unknown World
When Zero meets the Sky...
All Road leads to Rome
The Reason to Fight
The Beginning of the End
Garden of Roses
A Lesson to learn
A Tale of Sin and the Great Seven
Forest of Riches & Unexpected Evolution
Chapter 16
CH 17

Let's Bake The Mont Blanc

952 34 2
By Fuyusaki

Here is the long waited chapter.

Please Enjoy Dear readers~

___________________________________________________________________

As Rei's group quickly escape the lion's wrath by the punch that Gankoomon taught them that if something happen to Sistermon Blanc who wanted fight more.

'It's a good thing that he taught me that or else what would be happened to me, Meiccomon and Grim if we stayed longer? Better not think about that. We should go to the kitchen where everyone else is waiting for us.' She thought in worry as the black haired girl bumped someone and nearly fell back but someone caught her.

Rei opened her eyes and see who it was surprisingly it was Ace who caught her before she hit herself to the ground.

"Jeez. Rei, be careful, there is nothing to be rushed for and what happened to you guys that you gonna run away over something like that?" Ace huffed at her then ruffled her hair a bit that made the black haired tamer pout a little bit while Deuce is at the corner who is still sulked and the mechanical dragon bird digimon tried to cheer him up.

Grim explained to them what happened to them while Rei look curious about the two dragon digimon that the Koromon evolved into.

". . . And that's what happened to us." The grey cat finished as he briefly explained to the orange haired boy that Rei accidently step someone's tail and of course he was mad also noticed Meicoomon wasn't a plush toy because his high sense of smell that any beastmen have it since their birth.

Grim also added that Rei and Meicoomon sang a weird song then punched the man that belonged to the Savanaclaw that sent him back to sleep again and now they are here.

"...Damn. Who the hell teaches someone, a punch that sent them back to sleep?" Ace whistled at them as he questioned then added on their encounter of seniors who were jackasses to them, "and you guys aren't the only one that has their bad encounters just look at our digimon! Ruby evolved in to a small dragon and Deuce's digimon, Jaze evolved into a small machine dragon digimon that has a fucking laser gun in his mouth!"

Rei blinked owlish at them while Deuce is still at the corner who is still in shook as he mutters 'What did I believe in my whole life' that made her worried at the dark blue haired boy but still asked the orange haired boy who seemed to be proud that his digimon who evolved into their Child level.

"Care to explain to me what exactly happened why your digimon evolved to their Child form? And full details please."

Ace shivered as he explain to her to what happened to him and Deuce as he mention their smartphones glowed brightly when the Koromons evolved into their Child form Rei grew thoughtful as if she was lost in thoughts.

"I see that's what happened to you guys..." The black haired tamer closed her eyes and Ace wonder what she was thinking just now then Rei opened her eyes that filled with decisions, "I can't not blame you guys that your digimon partner evolved to their Childs form which revealed that we don't have to hide our partners anymore since you guys defended yourself with your partners and someday those seniors would start a rumour of this. We have full of consequences ahead of us because of this and also Meiccomon was also found out by that lion..." She paused.

Ace look at her with his wide eyes which was pretty understandable because Rei prefer this as a secret because what would happened If the government would found out about the digimon? Would they take this lightly or would they deem to go far just like any who had political power to get what they wanted?

"This would mean we had to prepare for ourselves in future and you boys are responsible to your digimon that I would like to see what they would become also make sure next time don't attack any student even though it was self-defence. Please fight without your digimon because humans are fragile to the digimon attacks and also again congrats that you digimon reached their Child form that means you and Deuce need to speed things up a little bit about survival." The female tamer said flatly to them when Deuce decided to their conversation listened to her that made his eyes wide like a moon.

"What do mean by that?" Deuce asked her as he finally recovered his shook and Jaze tried to up his tamer's back that made him wince a little bit and Ruby does the same however Ace moaned in pain when suddenly someone behind shouted at them that made the group turned around who it was.

"Ah." They sighed that's just their dark green haired senior who would help them to make the tarts.

Trey raised an eyebrow at them as he smiled. "Don't just 'Ah' me. You guys looked like you running with your life or something that and where your strange pink blob toys that you carried around Ace, Deuce?"

Then he look down and see two baby dragons who looked at him with their big eyes that made him step back a little when suddenly the orange maincoon cat plush spoke.

"Does that mean I also eat those tarts to?" Meicoomon asked innocently then she drooled at the thought that she can try the tarts and the small dragons glimmered as if their heard of food that they willingly wanted to try.

Ruby and Jaze tucked a bit at their partners pants as they looked at them with their puppy eyes, "Can we also have piece of this food please?"

Trey was surprise that they got TWO baby dragons and the orange cat wasn't a plush as it can TALK like Grim when the cat asked in curious. The dark green haired man has an upcoming headache because of them as Rei explained to him what exactly those monsters are when they are going to the kitchen that Cater would also join this conversation.

As Rei, Ace and Deuce finish explained to them the seniors their faces are really priceless that the boys really want a pic of them but when Trey looked at them with his serious expression that made them a step back a little.

"If I summarised this that means you," He pointed his finger at the black haired girl, "Came from another world that filled with data along with your partner digimon and now our dear Kohais also gained their digimon partners which are literary dragon based digimon that the pink blops evolved to their next Stage. That also means that someday you needed to deal with the higher ups from our world to maintain the balance. Did I get this right?"

She nodded while Cater touched her partner as he asked her permission which the duo nodded at him as he can touch Meicoomon.

"I can believe such cute monsters exist in your world and to think you are gonna deal this every day it's really awesome but how interesting it sounds to learn more about them, we really should focus to bake this giant tarts we are going to make or do you want to leave heartslabyul and stay in ramshackle dorm instead?"

The orange haired man cooed at Meicoomon as he stroked her fur and asked Ace that gives him some thought about staying with Ruby in Ramshackle where Rei and her digimons temporary lives there but shaked as he had to do it because of his pride.

"Let's do it!" The orange haired boy grinned as he clenched his hand into a fist and raises up in the air that made everyone smile at him as they get into work.

Trey told them as he wearing a dark red apron, "Preparing beforehand is necessary when making dessert so we had to peel all this is going to be a challenge but... Let's get to it."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Let's just get it over with!!" Ace said as he wanted to get everything down and over with to learn more about his digimon partner when something on his smartphone installed that he never recognized it, however the name of this app sounds like an encyclopaedia for digimon as it named 'Digimon Analyse'.

"It takes a bit of work to peel off a chestnut's shell. Let's use magic to cleanly peel them off." Trey instructed them while Cater watched them from afar.

Deuce then told Ace, "Ace can't use magic, so peel them off normally, please."

"I'll show you I'm faster than your magic!" Ace huffed.

While Rei peel the chestnuts without magic because she didn't want to rely it on to much and Meiccomon helped them as she uses her sharp claw to peel it.

"You guys—" Grim stropped himself as he began to munch and swallow the raw chestnuts even though the flavour is bitter but he didn't care that Rei already peeled. ""You guys should just watch me and learn! Hyahaha!" The feline laughed.

Ace narrowed his eyes at the cat, "Stop snacking!!" He scolded.

"You really should because raw chestnuts are poisonous and makes you ill." Rei also scolded Grim and the grey cat grew pale then he spit it out to the trash can.

(Don't eat raw chestnuts and also kept away from your pets because chestnuts are mildly poisonous for them!)

Then they were fighting like usual and started their competition of who can peel the chestnuts the fastest.

The female tamer and Meicoomon sighed at them and continued to peel the chestnuts while Trey was chuckling as he was amused by their antics then noticed how quick the girls are at peeling them.

"Wow you guys peel them fast have you done this before? And Rei aren't you going to use magic to peel them?" Trey asked the girls.

Rei responds him, "While it's is nice to know that I have magic that I never knew of but sometimes life wouldn't be excited if I rely too much magic or power it would never fix anything on your personal life on my experience that I learned in digtal world."

The dark green haired man wondered where she learnt such wise words and why her eyes seemed to be sad.

'Magic doesn't fix your personal life. Heh.'Trey thought as it's repeated on his mind.

"Also I camp a lot since I arrive too the digital world that I know a little thing or two how to make good food even though the ingredients are weird." The black haired girl added that made the senior curious about the 'weird ingredients' but he nodded as she mentions she camped a lot.

Then Deuce came over as he showed something on his smartphone, "Rei-san this program showed up shortly and I wanted to know what it used for."

"Mmmh? Let me see." The black haired tamer looked up to his phone along with Trey as he was curious when Rei know what that is.

"Ahh, that's the digimon analyse. It's a program to know the information from the digimon and it has a whole list of it." Rei explained to him and showed where Deuce should tap to gain the information as it shows his digimon partner information.

Digimon Analyser: Jazamon

Jazamon is a Attribute Data child level Bird Dragon digimon. Also an Machine Digimon. Although he's capabile of gliding from high places using its wings, it's unable to uplift himself by flapping his wings. As he's quite timid and very cautious, he's wary of objects that moves in his surroundings regardless of whether its day or night.

His Special move is Kokon Pick.

"Huh that's reason why he looked cautious when I peel the chestnuts with my magic." Deuce realized as he peeled the chestnuts with magic and wanted to do it by hands when Jaze quickly told him not to worry about though he was touch by his human partner as the dark blue haired boy knows this but the machine digimon wanted to see more of his beautiful magic.

Ace overheard them as he stopped his competition with Grim and Ruby that his horns and claws get hotter than before. He pulled his smartphone and did the same to his partner digimon.

Digimon Analyser: Vorvomon

Vorvomon is a Attribute virus Rock dragon Digimon that made of a hard, hot ore. He can able to fly for up to a few seconds, but it gets tired easily. He's very passionate that he gets more excited his temperature of his horns and claws will increase.

His Special Move is Petit Flame.

"Geh... To think Ruby also has the same problem like Jaze when it comes to their wings..." Ace twitched his eyes as he has some common to Deuce when it comes to their Digimon partners.

Then he smiled proudly at them as Ace showed his peeled chestnuts, "Look at me, Trey-Senpai and Rei! I managed to peel them off cleanly!" He exclaimed.

Trey and Rei looked at him showing off the nicely peeled chestnut.

"Ohh you did this nicely done for sure Ace!" The black haired girl commented that made his ego boost a little.

"I'm surprised. You're very dexterous, Ace." Trey praised the boy.

The messy haired boy still smiled, "Pretty much~ I'm a different caliber from Mr. Serious and that cat over there." He stated smugly.

The certain boys heard the words out of Ace's mouth that they pouted and started to show off their work too.

"I peeled them cleanly, too! Take a look for yourself!" Deuce shouted showing the ones he peeled.

Grim nodded vigorously and ran over to the girl over the table, "Me, too! Compare mine to Ace's, Rei!" He said.

Rei acknowledged his work and gave him a head pat that made him purr like a cat.

Trey laughs, "Haha... We still have a lot to peel, but look at you being so energetic." He stated.

'Why is that when I see that group reminds me from my childhood with Chenya and Riddle?'

~~~

"This is the last one... There! Alright, we're finished!" Deuce exclaimed happily as all the chestnuts were all peeled.

Trey smiled, "Thanks for the hard work. We finished so quickly even though we have non-magic users." He praised them.

Grim smugly smile. "Hehe~! Everything's a breeze as long as I'm here!"

"Alright, next up's straining them." Trey stated while holding a strainer.

To Ace's surprise, "There's still more!?" He shouted as Deuce and Grim were shocked but Ruby and Jaze are getting more excited to do more work.

"This is literally the beginning guys. It's just prep work for the next stage." Meiccomon told them. They all sighed out but continued to help.

After a while, all the chestnuts were peeled. The third quarter of the chestnuts used as a marron base for the tart. The smell from the dessert was just so heavenly to them that made most everyone nearly drool.

"Ah...!! We finally finished peeling them all!" Ace sighed in relief.

While Deuce muttered out from exhaustion, "My arms hurt..."

Trey chuckles at them. "Ha-ha. Great work. I'm sure that your hard work will all be worth it." He said.

"I'm getting hungry just by the smell, yanno~" Grim stated, feeling his stomach about to grumble.

"You are not the only one." Meicoomon commented while she holds off the child level digimons to prevent from eating it.

The green haired senior crossed his arms, "The marron base uses butter and sugar. And then, I also added some oyster sauce as a secret ingredient." He explained.

"Oyster sauce?!" Ace and Deuce exclaimed in shock while Rei and Meicoomon gave it some thought.

Trey nodded his head, "Exactly. The savory flavor of the chestnuts gives the cream a rich flavor. And then, to make it better, I use this 'Walrus-brand young oyster sauce.' There's no famous pâtissière who doesn't use this for their tarts, you know?" He said.

"Really...? It's a pretty salty sauce, isn't it?" The dark blue haired boy asked.

Ace then stated, "You know how they put chocolate in curry, too? It kinda makes sense..."

Trey laughs at them, "I was just joking! There's no way I'd put oyster sauce in a dessert, you know?"

The two blinked processing what just happened. As they believed in the third year's joke.

"What the heck!? Are you making fun of us!?" Ace screamed.

The green haired senior continues to laugh, "Haha! It's obviously impossible if you think about it a little~ the moral lesson here is that you shouldn't believe anything you're told. Learn to doubt a bit, okay~?" He told the two gullible juniors.

Grim crossed his arms with a frown, "This guy looks nice, but he's the type who can tell lies with no problem, huh..." He comments.

Rei and Meicoomon agree with him,

"This sure is a terrifying to lie without a problem that nobody noticed until he told them. I would bet he's a natural into that field." The girl thought out of loud that made Trey scratched his neck a little when suddenly her goggles glow a little that surprised everyone and Rei clicked the button as a hologram humanoid butterfly woman appeared in front of them.

"E-Erika?!" The human girl wide her eyes as she saw her dear friend again.

Erika smiled her in relieve that Rei was safe and sound then spoke to her softly, "It's nice to see you are well, Rei. Our connection seemed weak in that world that you landed at that made us some gruesome work to search you but it seems you can't enable to come back because it is dangerous to dive into the cybespaces right now."

"It doesn't matter to me right now since I can temporary see you again Erika." Rei smiled her as well then someone interrupted them at their reunion when someone coughed.

"Ano... I happy to see that guys know each other but Rei don't you think at least introduction to us who she is?" Ace asked her which he gained a light smack from Deuce and the orange haired boy glared at him but that doesn't faze Rei to much as she get used to their antics.

"Ace, Deuce and Trey-senpai this is my friend Erika, she is a digimon called Hudiemon but Erika prefer her human name. Erika those are Ace Trappola , Deuce Spade and our senpai Trey Clover who helping us to bake Ace's apology tart we are making today also those two youngsters are the new tamers who gotten their digimon but Trey-senpai doesn't have one since he sees the digimons for his first time along with another senpai who is gone when we were started to make the mont blanc tart." Rei introduced them each other and also informed her dear friend to her current situation that Erika understood.

"I see to think Mirei's hypnotise was correct that you have some special talent on your sleeve however it doesn't change your job anyway and I understood your decision to reveal a bit from our world," Erika paused then noticed the dark green haired man starred at her with his intense eyes and she saw an image of familiar man that resemble to much one of her beloved ones.

"It's something wrong?" Trey asked Erika as shake her head.

"No. It's nothing but anyway our connections seemed to getting weaker here that I suggest holding a meeting next time we meet and it's a shame that I wouldn't get a taste of this tart that you guys bake." Erika then mumbled to herself, "They're sure looked a bit alike..."

Then she called it off without an goodbye which was a bit rude to them then Rei and Meicoomon told then that the digital world has so much work to do that Erika wouldn't tell them to say goodbye as she was a very busy person who liked to explore the digital world which they understood.

Then as they started to work to their next step Trey went to her to ask about Erika.

"I've been wondering why Erika was shook to see me do you know why?" He asked.

"You remind her a bit of her big brother whom Erika leaves her old life behind and live now at the digital world you see..." Rei answered him with her sorrowful tone that Trey wondered and didn't want to pry deeper but that made him curious because the humanoid butterfly digimon sounded a bit lonely.

However this isn't the time for now since they had to bake a delicious tart to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 108 18
Marinette's beginning as the guardian takes an unexpected twist after one of Hawkmoth's plans bares unexpected consequences. The Miraculous Ladybug x...
946 31 4
Suddenly getting drifted apart from her friends, Y/n teleports to a different world. "Night Raven College and the Royal Sword Academy? I'm not sure...
19.2K 449 22
It's been years since the Y/n and the other DigiDestined once entered the digital world and met their Digimon now in high school what will they do on...
14.5K 247 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...