Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

By HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... More

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y
D I V U L G E N C E
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
M E N D I N G C H A R M
K A T I E B E L L
L O C K E R R O O M S
T H E M A T C H
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
H I S V A L O R
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
L I P S T I C K
T H E S E A R C H
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

T O K E N O F L O V E

10.8K 240 323
By HAPPYKIDDI

Write me this summer, will you?
―――

“You're telling me- Malfoy actually never told anything to Umbridge?” Neville exclaimed, eyes shifting between Diana and Ginny as if saying, what the bloody hell.

Diana smiled widely and rested her head onto Clarette's shoulder, eyes on Neville. “He never did, I'm telling you”

She glanced around the compartment train, she didn't know how all five of them managed to cramped inside the small close spaced. Diana and Luna's head are resting on either shoulder of Clarette, Ginny and Neville sat across from them, backs leaned against the couch of the compartment.

“That is so, Un-Malfoy of him” Ginny mused, as if it was unbelievable, well it is umbelievable that he never told Umbdrige they hexed the Inquisitorial Squad to escape.

“I heard he threatened the rest of the Inquisitorial Squad not to say a word” Clarette spoke, eyes meeting with Ginny and Neville.

Luna lifted her head from the blonde hair's shoulder and queried softly, “I think he only did that for one particular reason”

Ginny scoffed before taking out a piece of wrapped toffee from her pocket and tossing it in her mouth, she tauntingly eyed Diana and leered in between chews, “or for one particular person, right Ms.- Laurier- or should I say- Mrs. Malfoy?”

Diana jerked her head from Clarette's shoulder and rolled her eyes at Ginny, she didn't exactly know how or when her relationship with Ginny and Neville grew but she's not complaining, they were an extra sunlight to her life, all thanks to Luna who conjoined the two friend groups.

“I think that nosy git has got a soft spot for you, Diana” Neville gave her a cheeky smile, his elbows pressed against each of his knees.

“You don't know that” Diana finally responded to all their taunts, earning small chortles from them. “He was just being ― nice, human decency that's all”

Clarette put swung her leg on top of Diana's and jokingly made a statement “I didn't know getting really possessive over someone is called human dencency” then she whip her head to Luna's direction, “Did you?”

Luna shook her head and beamed, “No, I didn't know. Not at all” causing Ginny and Neville to laugh.

Diana pushed Clarette's leg from on top of hers and glared at her before turning to look at Ginny, “Change of subject did you really saw You-Know-Who when you went to the Ministry?”

The compartment had gone silent, as if someone had casted the silencing charm on all of them. They shot  uncomfortable glances to one another and Diana wondered was their encounter with the dark lord was indeed skin crawling.

The air became cold.

Clarette cleared her throat and couragely spoke, but eyes down at her lap. “We caught a glimpse of him, after the order saved us from Lucius, Bellatrix and just a couple of deatheaters ― he doesn't have a nose”

Diana didn't mean to laugh but she can't help it, a small sneer left her mouth and she found herself slapping a hand over it to prevent herself from laughing, alas, the unintentional cackles escaped her lips.

The idea of the dark lord ― probably greatest dark wizard of all time, doesn't have a nose makes her burst out a guffaw. Soon enough the ice melted and everyone broke out in a fit of laughter, tears brimming in Diana and Clarette's eyes while Neville and Ginny are smacking each other while laughing. Luna is simply grinning widely.

“Ah Voldemort was way more handsome when he was younger” Ginny said, everyone stopped laughing and stared at her.

Diana blinked, and her mouth went ajar from the redhead's statement, “And how would you know? Encountered him before?” She jeered, making Neville sneer.

Ginny crossed her arm and a smug look planted across her face “Almost killed by him in my first year Diana, keep up”

Immediately, the bright cunning and smart witches Diana, Clarette and Luna are― they caught on. Mouths left hanging and eyes wide open, “The Chamber of Secrets” They instantly mumbled in sync, full of amusement. The dots were connected.

The three of them tried to solve the reason behind the petrified students during their second years, however they never found out― what they did knew was that the Golden Trio knows and that down in the chamber of secrets was a basilisk, they never got any information after that.

Neville's face was scrunched, “I don't get it”

Ginny shook her head while grinning from ear to ear, “It's complicated Neville”

“What did he look like?” Clarette queried curiously, “Was he hot?”

She earned a smack in the back of her head by Diana making her gasp.“I was just asking!”

Ginny stared outside the window trying to remember what he looked like, “Tall, Jet black curly hair - it was neat, sharp jawline, perfect nose. He was indeed good looking”

Then she jeered, “I was fine dying for him to be honest, he was packing”

“He'd probably get more followers if he stayed looking like that” Ginny added. “Too bad he's a noseless pyschopath with inferiority complex now”

They burst into a fit of laughter once again and this time, tears prickled their eyes and dropped down their cheeks. It must've been ages since Diana felt this heartening laugh, and the friendship love risened in the air. She will definitely miss it, and she should savour it because now, they're all going home for the holidays.

All their guffawed were interrupted when the compartment door slided open by itself and an enchanted paper plane flew inside and dropped directly to Diana's hands. She gave a perplexed look to all of them before unfolding it with both of her hands on either side of the paper.

Her eyes scanned down to the right, and saw the acronyms, D.M. She smiled, she need not to read the paper to know what Draco wants to tell her but she did anyways,

1st Compartment to your right side. Now. I want to see you.

Her smile grew big and heat rushed to her cheeks, she crumpled the paper with one hand before others could even glance or take a peek at it.

“Lads, I gotta go ― prefects duties” Diana instantly stood from the compartment couch and tried to supress her smile but failed as her grin grew wider.

Clarette Immediately caught on from her grin, she coughed “Ehem, don't shag with ehem, blonde git ehem, you might get caught”

Diana rolled her eyes once again and smacked her in the back of her head before leaving the compartment which was opened by itself given that Draco had probably enchanted a spell to that sliding glass door.

She Immediately went to the 1st compartment on her right, next to theirs and before she could enter― there sat Draco, in all black fit, one hand around the seam of his neck tie, gripping it tightly as he stares at the scenery outside the glass window, the other hand run up and down his thigh sensously, in a slow manner.

Diana fixed her hair first before sliding the glass door open and sitting next to him but with a good distance. Her brows knitted when he didn't look at her despite hearing the door creaked open, he had his eyes fixated at the trees outside the glass window as the train passed by them.

“You didn't even plan on seeing me unless I told you so” His voice was low but laced with annoyance. His jaw flexed and he drop his hand from his tie only to rest in on his knee; his other hand continued to rub his thigh up and down habitually.

He finally turn his head to her and saw the distance between them. “Move closer” he ordered, Diana didn't obey.

She stared at him confusion plastered across her face. “What's got your wand in a knot, Draco?” But she was smiling faintly, “You seem a bit...exasperate”

He gave her displeasing grin ― that look more sarcastic then he lowly responds

“Well yeah no shit, class ended, summer is finally starting and I won't get to see my girlfriend for two fucking months but instead of spending our last hours together inside this compartment ― you choose to sit with your pathetic little friends instead of with me”

Diana was speechless. Draco Malfoy just had an outburst and she tried to supress a laugh from coming out, it was so hard that Diana's neck started to become red.

He seemed to notice “I said move closer, Diana”

Diana can't help but smile widely and instead distanced herself from him even more, and turned her body to face him, then crossed her arm. “Is the Draco Malfoy sulking?”

“Why the fuck would I be sulking? You can go back to your friends' compartment and probably talk about boys like girls always do and we can just meet next year”

“You ask for my presence” Diana defended, finding his attitude amusing.

He run his tongue over his lip, irked by the Raven haired girl who has a cheeky grin planted across her face. “I didn't tell you to come here and annoy the shit out of me”

“Well, since I annoy you by my presence ― I might as well leave” Diana stood up and just as she expected Draco reached out for her, she hoped he would grip her wrist but instead he had gripped her hand that was still a bit scarred, causing her to wince.

He Immediately retreated his hand from hers and held her elbows to pull her down next to her,  she sat more closer to him than before and checked her hand.

Diana placed both her hands down to her lap as Draco checked them with his own eyes.

He sighed “You still have the scar” he took out his wand and point it down to where her scar is.

“I think I liked the ointment better than a charm” she interrupted.

Draco lifts his head and give her a scowling look before grunting,

“Obviously it didn't quite work the first time you tried it when that Potter massaged it on your fucking scar, he's too dumb to realize a spell could make it heal faster and you're too daft to believe him and his fucking vial of ointment”

Then he look down on her scar again before muttering chants under his breath and soon enough a small light appeared at the tip of his wand as if he just conjured a lumos charm, she felt her scar soothing on its own and soon enough it was gone.

“Can you stop being so mean for once in your life?” Diana asked, meeting his eyes. He pocketed his wand then rolled his eyes, before looking at her once again.

He wondered how her eyes look so blue like the ocean, or perhaps the beautiful sky, it even reminded her of the feathers of his patronus which were a mix of blue and bronze ― others patronuses were white, but someone his and Diana's had colours.

Questionable.

He slid an arm around her waist, pulling her against his body. “Can you put me on top of your priority list for once in your life?”

Diana gave him a confused look, “What made you think you're not?”

Draco finally smiled.

He leaned down on her face, placing a lingering kiss on her blushing cheek and rubbing the side of her waist afterwards.

“You seem to prioritize in spending more time with your friends than with me” he said softly against her ear.

Diana felt the butterflies in her stomach going wild. “In case you forgot, I value Friendship Draco, and I have every right to spend time with them as much as I like”

Draco kissed her cheek once again, “In case you forgot, you're mine and they can't take you away from me”

Diana grinnned a foolish grin, his eyes were silver or grey like the shackles that bind her, his iris reminded her of a soft blanket ― so comforting. She spoke, almost like a whisper.

“In case you forgot, I never disagreed that I'm yours. I would appreciate if you lessen your bipolar attitude”

Draco, once again ― kissed her cheek and says, “In case you forgot, I'm going to keep on kissing your cheek until it's swollen, if you don't stop retaliating”

“In case you forgot, I don't mind” Diana cheekily said

And with that, Draco grinned like a foolish man and pressed his lips onto her cheek. He never stopped and when Diana tried to pull away, Draco wrapped his hand around her throat to prevent her from drawing away from the kiss.

“Draco” she giggled, trying to squirm away from his lips that are pressed harshly on her cheek “It fucking tickles!”

He finally pulled away and a proud smirk appeared in his face, he released his hand from her throat and dropped them down to his lap. “You said you didn't mind”

Diana rolled her eyes, “I didn't until you agressively latched your lips on my skin!”

He ignored her response and instead his face fell, Diana noticed the change in his eyes ― it looks, sad, down and wad just a bit unhappy. “Something wrong?” she asked.

Draco shook his head “I just feel like summer's going to be dreadful”

Diana rested her head onto his shoulder, she looked down on her finally scar free hand, it was just resting on top of her thigh, next to Draco's hand and she badly wanted to intertwine their fingers however, she knew he doesn't like that.

“Why do you think so?” she queried, eyes still on their hands, she's fighting the urge not to hold his cold and veiny hand this instant.

“Intuition” Draco responded, he followed her gaze and his lips curled in a smile.

Slowly he moved his hand towards hers and intertwined their fingers together, he lifted his head and his eyes searched for Diana's eyes, shockness planted across her face.

She finally get to hold his hand and Merlin, it was so damn smooth. Her heart swelled with unexplainable happiness and her stomach did a summersault, butterflies wreaking havoc inside of her.

“You ― you're holding my hand” she said that almost sound like a question, she tilts her head back, meeting his soft gaze.

“why are you surprised?”

“Well, you said it was too cheesy for you to hold hands” Diana admitted and Draco looked a bit taken a back.

“Not anymore” and with that, as if he can't get enough of her, he gave her a peck in the cheeks again.

Diana is bewildered, Draco was being so soft and unlike him today. Maybe because it's a farewell? They aren't going to see in two months and maybe he just wants to end the school year in a sweet way.

Maybe it's the maturity kicking in?

She doesn't know, but she definitely loves it.

“I have something to give you” He said, pulling his hand from hers. Diana knit her brows together as she watch Draco, he took out a small leather box from his jeans and handed it to her.

“What's this?” she queried, eyeing the black leather box, it felt heavy as if there were galleons inside of it.

“Just bloody open it” He ordered, Diana obeyed and while she opened it, huge anticipation is seen on his face ― he was just as excited as she was.

Diana's mouth went ajar after opening the black leather box, inside it was a necklace with a ukranian ironbelly pendant ― her favorite dragon.

Her gaze met Draco and she felt all kinds of happiness, she was in bliss ― she had never felt this delighted before. “You remembered my favorite Dragon”

Draco smiled, placing a kiss on the side of her forehead and giving her a contented expression. “Of course I did, you were talking about it so passionately during fourth year when I was laying on your lap”

Diana felt her cheeks heating up, blood pounding on her ears and her heart skipped a beat. When had Draco Malfoy become such a softie? It was something she never expected.

“Well, say something” Draco commanded, intertwining their fingers once more.

She grinned widely, stared at his eyes intensely before diving in and kissing his lips, he kissed her back, their mouths moving in complete sync, until Diana pulled away. “It's beautiful” she mumbled against his lips.

Draco was lost in her eyes, his free hand went to tuck hair behind ear, their foreheads pressed against each other. “I was suppose to give it to you during New Years, that was the reason why I went to Hogsmeade ― to buy you a necklace with a Ukranian Ironbelly pendant”

“But I guess I got too caught up with our moment under the mistletoe in the trophy room, I internally cursed myself the other days when I realized I forgot to give it to you” He added.

Diana pressed her lips against his one more time, they were so soft, like he's been using lip scrub and chapstick everyday. She was addicted to his lips, it was tantalizing. She draw away from the kiss and bit her lip, “I haven't got you anything”

He shook his head “I don't need any presents, received a lot from my parents. What I need is you, my parents doesn't care about me like you do”

Diana's face fell, she can make out the sadness glint in his eyes and the way his lips fell from the smile he's holding. She realized that maybe the way to break his hard shell was just to give him a little bit of love, perhaps that's all he ever wants, to be loved.

“I love you, Draco” she confessed, and he froze. Diana felt sadness washing over her, the simple words I love you can make him so shock, she wondered if his parents never told him they loved him. “And I care for you”

Draco smiled foolishly, “I know, You care for me so much it makes me weak. I don't mind, I've never felt so happy before until you cared for me”

Diana was a bit saddened, he didn't say I love you back, maybe he just wasn't ready and so she shook the thoughts away. “Write me all summer, will you Draco?”

“I don't write to anyone, but you're an exception” Draco cheekily said.

“I will write you everyday, atleast you won't be lonely in the Manor”

“I love the sound of that” Draco replied.

After that, Diana wore the necklace, not once did she took it off. It made her felt closer to him, they stayed in the compartment all alone, laughing, talking, making out and bicker.

And Diana definitely knew, she will miss him. Terribly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 9.1K 48
"You want to know what I taste like?" I say, leaving my mouth slightly open. I can feel Malfoy's breath on my lips. He doesn't answer, but his breath...
2.9M 69.7K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
179K 5.5K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...