Incandescent | H.S

By temptress_

π‘†β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘›π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑒π‘₯π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Ž π‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘‘π‘’ π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ β„Žπ‘–π‘ . 𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘... More

Authors Note
Part One: Cherry Lips & Cocktails
Part Two: Watercolour Streams & Wayward Thoughts
Part Three: Velvet Couches & Veering Words
Part Four: Silk Sheets & Sunday Kinds Of Love
Part Five: Martinis & Mistakes
Part Six: Potions & Poisonous Pitfalls
Part Seven: Raging Hangovers & Reticent Habits
Part Eight: Concealed Schemes & Cloudy Suspicions
Part Nine: Drowning Heroine & Delivering Hits
Part Ten: Sunflowers and Sunday Strolls
Part Eleven: Public Intrusions & Pub Interactions
Part Twelve: Manicures, Munchies & Magnetic Movements
Part Thirteen: Pinstripe Suits & Preshow Surprises
Part Fourteen: Film Noir and Filthy Notions
Part Fifteen: Burgundy Lingerie & Budding Love
Part Seventeen: Affirmations & Ardent Actions
Part Eighteen: Painted Ceilings & Plush Cuisine
Part Nineteen: His Angel & Heavenly Affections
Part Twenty: Sightseeing, Sorbet & Suspension
Part Twenty-One: Crushed Credence & Cotton Candy Clouds
Part Twenty-Two: Hotel Rooms & Holographic Realizations
Part Twenty-Three: Covetous Behaviour & Cherry Bomb
Part Twenty-Four: Cardinal Headways & Custom Heavens
Part Twenty-Five: Golden Gifts & Gratitude
Part Twenty-Six: Surreptitious Games & Sweet Galaxies
Part Twenty-Seven: Daydreams & Dahlias
Part Twenty-Eight: Distressing Situations & Deceiving Snakes
Part Twenty-Nine: Violet Reminders & Voicemail Restorations
Part Thirty: Raw Confessions & Reciprocated Captivations
Part Thirty-One: Redemption & Revenge
Part Thirty-Two: Rose Rings & Red Wrists
Part Thirty-Three: Spite, Snappers & Spare Keys
Part Thirty-Four: Engagements & Exasperating Encounters
Part Thirty-Five: Healing, Hometowns & Hushing
Part Thirty-Six: Salacious Savouring & Sleepy Confessions
Part Thirty-Seven: Montmartre Meandering & Magic Moments
Part Thirty-Eight: Honey & Havens
Part Thirty-Nine: Domestic Daydreams & Dominant Desires
Part Forty: Vodka Sunbathing & Vibrant Sunsets
Part Forty-One: Detached Solitary & Dispensed Support
Part Forty-Two: Fixing Methods & Flirtatious Manifestations
Part Forty-Three: Canvases & Chaotic Clouds
Part Forty-Four: Breaks, Brilliance & Betrayal
Part Forty-Five: Endless Circles & Eroding Connections
Part Forty-Six: Absentminded Oaths & Afterthoughts
Part Forty-Seven: Setting Suns & Swallowed Stars
Part Forty-Eight: Harrowing Memories & Heartbreaks
Part Forty-Nine: Lost Leather & Love Letters
Part Fifty: Flowers & Forever
Authors Note: Thank You

Part Sixteen: Lustful Saltations & Lip Gloss Smudges

10.4K 316 271
By temptress_

A million tingles ignited your body as your unconscious mind reminded you of the way in which Harry made you feel. Your dreams were milky, hazy images of him. Flashes of his tongue, his strong ring sparkling hands gliding up your body. His vibrant mossy hued eyes dripping with smoky arousal as they stared up at you from in between your thighs. His words resonated in your skull, asking if you liked it, all the dirty things he said to you, names he called you.

He owned you. Completely ensnared you in his strong ink clad arms and he had no intention of letting you go. You couldn't be any happier, bathing in the syrup of tranquility.

You woke before him, a rarity aside a very few times. He was very much a morning person whereas you were happy to sleep all day, lay around in bed with cups of milky tea and absorbing books.

For once, you were spooning him, wrapped up against his large warm body. Your arm was wrapped around his side and your fingers were gently sweeping across his chest, stomach, and then a little bit lower in an attempt to rouse him. He, too, was in a land of dreams abundant with the array of noises you made, how soft your skin was, how soft and pliable and supple you became under his touch.

Harry wasn't sure if he was still dreaming when he felt the touch of nimble fingers dance along the waistband of his boxer briefs. He was quick to reprimand the action by grabbing your wrist, squeezing gently as he stretched the tiredness from his body with a yawn.

"Morning," Your voice was soft against his neck, breaths wilting into his skin as he fully woke and turned in your hold.

He hovered over you, spoiling the skin of your neck and jaw with sweet kisses and even sweeter words before he let out a quiet, "Good morning."

"I love sleeping next to you." Your confession was felt in the depths of his chest, accentuating his yearning need for you.

He groaned and let his head fall into the pillow next to you, growling into the fabric. "Me too. Wish we could stay in bed all day."

You pouted, "We can't?"

"No. I have like three meetings today." He explained and you visibly deflated in defeat.

"Booo," Your complaining earned a chuckle from him and he turned to peer at you.

His fingertip traced your full lower lip, "I'm going to shower." He rose from the rich linens of his bed and turned back to crawl towards you. "And I'd like some company."

Harry didn't wait for a response, instead, he made his way into his shower and turned it on before pulling his only item of clothing down his legs and stepping under the onslaught of the hot spray. He stood directly under it, letting in envelop his face and drench his hair, feeling the water cascade down his whole body.

He was sure you wouldn't join him, sure you'd still insist on some privacy but also he hadn't heard a peep from you since his insinuation and so he just left it. You'd come to him when you were ready.

His hand traced down his body, skimming across his nipples as they went. He was extremely aroused, which wasn't abnormal for mornings and he usually made himself come in the shower every time, so much so it was pretty much routine.

His erect length was grasped firmly in his large hand, soft sighs emitted into the progressively steamy room as he started with slow flicks of his wrist. He thought of you, like always. Last night offered him event more enrapturing thoughts and ideas and memories and he thought of how good you'd feel while you were riding him, or bent over in the shower right now.

It fueled him, his toes tingling and curling, his grip on his dick tightened and his pace quickened as your moans from last night sounded in his mind.

So colourful and harmonious. You were exquisite. A powerful goddess of confidence and thrill. So much strength but so soft when your walls were down and you were nothing but raw honesty.

You were also so generous, gifting your time, your wisdom, your words, and those goddamn sunflowers.

He was so in his mind about you and his hand wrapped around himself that he didn't hear the door to the shower opening. He gasped as two arms wrapped around his torso and your naked body pressed against his back. He gasped and dropped his hands away and went over yours that were traipsing along his abdomen.

"Don't stop." You encouraged, kissing the space between his shoulders. You grabbed his hand and edged it towards his hard dick. He let out a shaky sigh and did what you asked, reaching down to take himself in his hand once again. He let out a moan as he regained a steady pace.

Your fingernails scratched mildly up his thighs before tickling his stomach. You felt his arm move against you as he fucked himself, his breathing growing erratic and his movements frantic.

"Talk to me," He growled out, so turned on and desperate to hear your voice. It was a different kind of experience, where he could not see you but feel you behind him, watching him.

"You have such a beautiful cock, Harry."

"More."

"I can't wait for you to fuck me. I'd let you do anything you wanted."

"Like what?"

"Bend me over the sink, spank me till my ass is red and then fuck me til I'm shaking."

"Oh, god."

"Mm. I'd love to have you down my throat, too."

Harry attempted words but they got caught in his throat and left his mouth in breathless hiccups.

"Suck you and swallow you, make my throat raw."

"Fucking hell..."

He could feel his orgasm creeping up on him, tiptoeing on his senses ready to rob him blind of any thought other than the ecstasy you caused him. It hit him like a tidal wave, crashing into him and knocking him hard. His other arm shot up to the shower wall to steady himself as his orgasm shook through him.

He moaned countless times, and you worded sensual and raw things in his ear that only heightened his climax. The aftermath of his orgasm washed down the drain and he let out a loud sigh of relief in post-climax bliss. You span him around and kissed him. It was soft like clouds and soft like his dreams of you.

You were pressed against the tile wall, the coolness stinging slightly but his deepening of the embrace took your mind from anything but him. His softening length was between you, his sodden top kissing the skin of your stomach and your lips parted and you both looked down between you.

Harry's hands flew up and froze midair as you slid to your knees in front of him. You peered up at him underneath your full lashes and gave the very tip of him a small peck before parting your lips and gathering the wetness of his orgasm on your tongue.

"Fuck..." He breathed out, tone gravelly.

You took him further into your mouth and pulled back with a pop. "I just wanted to taste you."

Your eyes never left his as you rose to your feet and brushed past him, reaching for a bottle of shampoo and squeezing some into your open palm. He watched you as you washed your hair, stalking towards you as you cleansed the suds from your locks under the warm spray.

"I want you on my tongue. " He said, reaching for your hips and pawed at the skin there.

"You don't have time, you've got meetings remember?" You reminded, brushing his hands away and grabbing for his conditioner. His hand snapped to your wrist to halt you and he backed you into the tiled corner.

"I don't need long."

That night, you spent time at your own abode and it was much harder than you expected. You wanted to pick up your phone and call him, beg him to come to you and keep you company and keep you warm and fuel your dreams of him with his actual presence.

You missed his vanilla scent and his honey voice.

He was at an event and still managed to send you numerous texts about how he missed you, about how salty the pasta he was eating at this event was, about how gorgeous you looked when you came in his mouth this morning.

Your replies were full of sensual promise and teasing words about all the things you'd do for him if he were with you. He cursed under his breath as he read them. He almost fled the event so he could be with you and experience all the things you were promising him.

When his back hit his sheets last night, he had his cock in his fist so quickly, his thoughts only of you as he made himself come undone at his own hand.

Had he known you'd done the same thing a mere hour or two before him, he'd have lost his mind at the thought of you fucking yourself with your fingers. Your body writhing in his sheets as you recalled how good he made you come and pining for him again.

The next day, you were at work typing away on your laptop, tying loose ends of emails to send out when a text from Harry came through.

Hey Baby?

Yes, Daddy?

Harry let out a loud huff of breath at your reply, adjusting himself in his seat. His eyes flickered up to the meeting he was supposed to be paying attention to and then back down to the open text field on his phone.

Don't start that with me...

Aww... but I like it.

So do I. Makes me wanna fuck you so hard that you can't walk for a week.

Jesus Harry...

Call me daddy one more time, that's what will happen.

Oh no...Sounds horrible.

I texted you for a reason, little girl. Stop distracting me.

Okay, okay sorry. What's up?

Have dinner with Nick and a few other friends tonight, come with me.

I'd love to come with you.

Fiend. I'll text you the details in a bit.

Dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a camisole styled top with your signature cherry heels, you made your way out for dinner. The location was an infamous sushi restaurant in central London that you'd always wanted to try but the waitlist for a booking was odiously long and you were far too impatient.

You met Harry at the restaurant and soon found yourself situated at a secluded table. You were sandwiched between Nick and Harry, three other friends on the other side of the table who had all been so lovely and welcoming of you with smiles and kissed cheeks.

You and Harry opted for a sharing platter that offered many different pieces and allowed you to try a little bit of everything. You both indulged in cups of warm sake and fought over pieces of sushi only for you to distract him by threatening his wellbeing with wasabi before swiping the prize.

The group ended up at the upstairs bar in a booth, chatting away and allowing your meals to settle as you laughed over drinks and Nick and Harry continuously poked fun of each other. He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your temple, always checking in on you and making sure you were okay.

Harry managed to drag you up to dance, the music pumping loudly you could feel it in your throat. You both swayed in rhythm and felt your bodies melt into one, liquid adoration and lust. He spun to and pressed his crotch firmly to your backside as you moved against him, enticing him with swaying hips.

Your arms went up and around his neck as you turned to look at him. It was almost impairing, the way you two regarded each other. So intrigued with one another and what you were together. It was a magical and blissful feeling you were submerged in.

His hands were all over you, your stomach, your thighs, your hips, crawling up your ribcage and brushing right under the swell of your breasts. They tangled in your hair and swept it all to one side, baring the skin of your neck for him to leave supple kisses to. He felt your hum of approval vibrate throughout your body.

Your eyes caught sight of a few girls looking at the two of you, wearing heavy snarls as they looked deep into your eyes in disgust. You only shrugged before spinning and catching Harry's lips in a deep kiss. He was rock hard in his jeans, grinding against you in time with the heavy music.

"I love the way your body feels." Harry breathed out in your ear before taking your mouth again, his hands gripping the fullness of your ass and hitching you against his crotch. You were so turned on, your body alight with arousal and tingling with excitement.

You grabbed his hand suddenly and took off through the crowd, scanning the area, and surveying your options. You spotted the VIP lounge you were in before and hauled a confused Harry with you. The bouncer merely nodded at you both, Harry fist-bumping him while you flashed a smile.

Your sight was set towards the back of the space, spying a few corridors and taking one.

"Where are we going?" Harry voiced into the loud room.

"Hurry!" Was all you said and it flustered him more. He found a sense of clarity when you started opening various doors and peeking your head in. It was a staff area and a quiet contrast to the dance floor. You found a room that seemed to serve your needs, hauling Harry in and closing the door.

It was a small room that housed stacks of chairs and trays of cutlery. You threw him against the wall and he let out a surprised noise at your intensity. You kissed him. Hard.

"Darling," He mumbled against your lips, your hands pulling at his hair and sucking on his tongue, his lower lip. You wanted to suck somewhere else. "What's going-"

You fell to your knees in front of him. His hands were up in shock and he cursed under his breath.

"I want you in my mouth." You looked up at him through your lashes, the sight one he thought about often and it was finally a reality. Your words knocked the breath from his lungs.

"Holy shit..."

You palmed him through his jeans, feeling his length solid and ready for you. You placed teasing kisses on his bulge and he felt your hot breath seep through the fabric and he let out another curse, never taking his eyes off yours. Your gaze was burning into his.

You unbuttoned his pants and dragged down the zipper painfully slow for his taste. But you planned on taking your time with him, savouring his taste and his pleasure.

To aid you, Harry shimmied his jeans enough for his briefs and arousal to become exposed. You continued to squeeze him, listening to his scattered breath and gentle moans.

Harry thudded his head against the wall behind him as your slender hand slid into his briefs and gave his head a swipe, the wetness of his tip being spread down his length as you encased him with your palm.

You hummed in your throat and pulled the barrier down to reveal him fully to you. He really did have the most beautiful dick. He was very well endowed, a thick vein running along one side that thrummed with excitement, his tip a swollen red that matched his lips. You kissed it, running the moisture along your lips and flicking your tongue out before placing kisses on the spongey head.

You repeated this many times, slow and Harry picked up on your tactic.

He growled, cupping your jaw in his large hand to make you look up at him.

"Stop fucking teasing me, sweetheart. I want to feel the back of your throat and I'll take it if you don't hurry up and swallow me."

You shivered at the bite in his tone and wrapped your hand around him, pumping a few times while took the very tip of him in your mouth and sucked, your tongue finding the slit and teasing it. You took a deep breath and slowly took him in further, not stopping until you gagged lightly.

"There we go, that's it."

His praise spurred you on, reaching up to grab his hand on your jaw and encouraging it to make a fist in your hair. You bobbed on him, enticing moan after moan to escape his plump lips and he gazed down at you. You worked him hard with your hand and mouth, noises of his length hitting the back of your throat, and his erotic sounds filling the small space of the room.

Your mouth was a plush wet heaven.

So willing and giving of his pleasure. You were enjoying it, maybe even more of him.

Making a mess of his dick, your lip gloss smeared across his silky skin, moisture decorating your chin.

"You look so good on your knees with your mouth wrapped around me." He rasped, using his hold on your hair to find leverage and use it to pump you against his length.

God, you loved when he talked to you, so raw with his words and need to express his thoughts to you. A hum sounded deep on your throat, the noise vibrating against him and he moved your head faster against him. Your hands flew up to his sturdy thighs to steady yourself, looking up at him through glassy eyes that threatened to water at the onslaught of his desire.

He'd been craving this from you for far too long and now it was happening he couldn't fucking believe it. He was so close to tipping off the edge he felt mad with it. Your mouth full with him, cherishing him. He could feel the adoration pouring from you. You wanted to please him because you cared deeply for him and this was a way of showing that.

You took him as far as you could, sinking him deeper and deeper into your throat. The tip of your nose brushed his abdomen with how much you had him. You were rewarded with a deep, throaty moan from him as you held him there. Your throat constricted around him and your eyes watered at the feeling. You pulled back with a gasp, coughing once to settle your throat before taking him down your throat once again and holding.

"Fuck, such a good girl for me."

Harry let out curse after curse, praising you and telling you how good you were making him feel. You could feel his length twitching as he neared the edge of bliss. Your hand took him again and pumped him in long, hard strokes while your mouth bobbed against him.

You were driving him to his climax and fast. He knew you were wanting him there, your sweet lips suctioned and hum after hum vibrating him. He grabbed your spare hand and led it to his balls, and you immediately started to caress and roll them in your palm.

"Oh fuck, oh my god oh my god yes." Harry was a mess, his knees threatening to collapse as you sucked and licked him. "Baby, I'm there." He was in a way warning you. He enjoyed it when girls swallowed but was unaware of your preferences and felt it polite to tell you in case you weren't fond of it.

You pulled back momentarily, "Come in my mouth, Harry."

That was all the permission he needed. His vision blurred white as his orgasm hit him like a ton of cherry-colored bricks, you milked it from him, not once faltering your pace as he cried out your name. His hand still tangled in your hair pulled under the intensity of his bliss, stinging your scalp as his fist clenched. His orgasm released thick and warm on your tongue. You swallowed with ease, gently bringing him back to Earth with a soft hand and an even softer mouth.

He looked down at you to find you wiping your mouth with twinkling eyes. "Was that okay?"

He breathed out a laugh. "Baby, oh my god. You're amazing." He hauled you to your feet, you wobbled on your heels and he steadied you, cupping your face and taking your lips, licking into your mouth with soft moans. "You drive me insane. Want you more and more every day."

He adjusted and righted his attire before kissing you again. It quickly became heated and messy and he had you up against the wall by your throat. He was never quite satisfied, always wanting you more especially after you'd crossed another path of progression.

The door between you and a whole lounge of guests was opened and you let out a squeal before Harry's large palm slapped to the panel and slammed it before whoever it was could even enter. "Occupied!"

"Shit, Harry!" You exclaimed with a giggle and he looked back at you with a shocked expression.

"That was bloody close."

"Glad they didn't come in two minutes ago when I had my mouth full." You laughed, playfully sticking out your tongue while he tried to snatch it with his nimble fingers.

"Jesus. My heart," He grabbed your hand and placed it flat to his chest. "Is racing."

You pouted in sympathy before kissing him again, your fingers attempted to undo his button-up shirt and he pushed your wandering fingers away, chastising you playfully with narrowed eyes.

"Alright, cheeky. Let's get back to the group before they suspect something."

You reached up and wiped a smudge of lip gloss from his lips that had transferred from your kisses. You headed back to the table and all either of you could think about was the smears of that same lip gloss that remained where your mouth had just been.

-

A long chapter dedicated to H feeling good. You're welcome ;)

Hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading, I hope you're all well and staying safe x

Vote Vote Vote - it really helps me out x

K I S S E S X X X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 16.4K 65
- NOT COMPLETE - When struggling waiter, Harry Styles, meets college student, Daisy Miller, it seems that all's well that ends well. Well, from the...
350K 10.4K 51
With an open mind and an even bigger heart, Billie Nora branches out to the West Coast in hopes of successfully fulfilling her IVF treatment and rout...
810K 32K 62
~Close your eyes and picture the warmth of the sun on your skin... that's how being loved by her felt~ Harry Styles is a nepotism baby turned new fa...
1.9M 19.2K 43
R rated (18 +) WARNING: Vivid sex scenes Zofia Rodriguez is an average single women on a holiday to get away from work, thinking she would go back ho...