Part Six: Potions & Poisonous Pitfalls

C.W: USE OF DRUGS & ALCOHOL.

After your lunch date with Harry, he brought you along to a performance rehearsal. It was incredible, he was incredible. When performing, it was almost as if something possessed him. He was phenomenal, pouring his soul into the mic and dripping sexual energy. He winked at you during his performance, throwing you cheeky expressions. He was godly.

He drenched you with a water bottle during Kiwi, leaving you soaking. You gaped at him in shock and he threw you a towel. He called you to his side after, bringing you onto the stage.

"How'd I sound, miss?"

"Like a dying cat."

He pinched your bum. "Bit rude."

"Oh, I'm the rude one? Harry, I'm soaked." You complained, gesturing down to your attire he had assaulted with water.

"Aw, come on baby." He stalked towards you, pinning you against the drum kit. "You and I both know this isn't the first time you've been wet for me." He purred.

He pretty much predicted the smack he earned for that comment, your arms crossing as you glared at his smoldering expression. "Shut your mouth."

"Mm, if only you knew what this mouth was capable of."  He was teasing you now. He meant everything he was saying but he just found it too entertaining to wind you up.

"Too far!" You squealed, pushing at his firm chest to get some space and cool your body.

"'S true, though." He pointed out as you sauntered to your seat to gather your belongings. He jumped down after you "Hey, where ya going?"

"I'm meeting a client," You explained, throwing your hair over your shoulder. You checked your phone for the time and you had plenty of it. "Thank you so much for bringing me, you sounded incredible."

"That's okay. Anytime, love." Harry tried to hide his disappointment as he watched you get ready to leave. "You're coming tonight, right?"

"Are you going to behave?" Your brow rose and he fought the urge to comment on how dirty your question was. Or maybe it was just his mind that was dirty.

"Scouts honor." He smirked with a salute.

You rolled your eyes, "I'll see you later, then." He kissed your cheek goodbye, his hand resting on your hip with a gentle squeeze.

"Wear something sexy!" He shouted into the empty space.

"In your dreams, twat!" Your reply earned you a loud cackle from him.

You could feel the loud bass as you approached Harry's large modern L.A pad. You were nervous. He'd not offered much information of what the night could entail, just that he had invited over a bunch of his L.A friends and informed you it could get rowdy. You flipped Harry a text once you reached the gate and he replied with a six-digit code that you punched into the keypad and entered the residence. You were wearing a skintight dress and your hair was in messy curls. You felt amazing and looked forward to the night.

It turned out, a bunch of L.A friends, was a decent swarm of people in his house, and all of them past the point of no return. Everyone acknowledged you from the land of intoxication and you smiled shyly, wiggling your way through the many people in search of him. That, and a drink.

You found the kitchen and approached a man who was pouring drinks who looked at you with a smile. "What can I get you, babe?"

Your eyes scanned the options and feeling something a little deeper, you found yourself saying, "Gin and tonic, please. Thank you."