YANDERE SERIES I: SCENT || KI...

By BAEHENZZZY

โฅ๏ธŽ"๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’”, ๐’๐’†๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’„๏ฟฝ... More

FULL SOUNDTRACK
PROLOGUE
S - CHAPTER 1
S - CHAPTER 2
S - CHAPTER 3

S - CHAPTER 4

7.3K 437 51
By BAEHENZZZY

"Take my soul

my heart

and body.

I will give it all to you.

And if you don’t want to accept it,

 you're gonna regret it."

-
Take note: A LITTLE CHANGES WILL BE INCLUDED
-
Park Y/n's POV

I was running through the Emergency Room and was about to enter--- startled by Doctor Kwon exiting the room.

"Dr. Park." I catch my breath before talking to him since life is in the line. Dr. Kwon keeps his silence waiting for me to talk.

After I regain my breath, I asked him immediately. "How're the patients?" as I still feel my body is a little tired.               
I waited for him to answer but I saw the worry in his eyes, it's irritating  "There is a low chance to save them from death." I furrowed my eyebrows. I straighten my body figure as the confusion still runs to me.

"What do you mean by low chance?" I asked as he avoided making eye contact. He only says those words if we have something very critical patient.

"It's for you to know. Follow me, I'll show you." He said as he entered the Emergency Room leading me to patients.

Dr. Kwon removes the curtains to show me one of the victims made me widen my eyes. A shiver flows through my skin seeing the patient.

"We did all the first aid to ease the burn on his skin. But, it's not enough. We need to observe the infection." Dr. Kwon looked sorry while talking.

"Also, we saw the x-ray, he has a fracture to his head. It's too dangerous to do an operation." A feminine voice behind us joins the conversation. "He either die during operation or die because of his fracture." I turn around to see Erin with coffee in her hand. "In short, His path is ending." How did she manage to drink a coffee when we're still deciding if we should do surgery on him.

"That's just one patient, if you want you can look at others. I'll take a rest for 30 minutes." Dr. Kwon said before leaving.

How did this happen to them?

~~~
"I thought you're resting. What are you doing here?" A familiar voice snapped out of me from reality. I turned my head to meet my sister with her uniform.

"Uh. Dr. Kwon called me because of an emergency. He said you were in the surgery so instead of you, he called me."

"How long have you been here?"

"4 hours ago? I think. I haven't checked my watch because I'm busy with patients."

She didn't bother to speak and go to the patient that I was checking. She lifts to the side of the body making me panic.

"Unnie, what are you doing!?"

"I knew it."

~~~

Kim Jennie's POV

This is bad.

very very bad.

I don't care about my people.

I don't care if they were about to die.

I'm sure police will ask them about what happens if they ever survive their injuries.

Police will convince them to spill out all the things they know. Especially, no doubt that they saw the mark.

My reputation as CEO of this company.

Park Yun Han.

You are provoking me.

Despite being old, he wants the throne on his own. I'm confused why can't he just pass the throne to his child so we can speak or maybe kill each other.

Killing old men and splitting the blood on my hand--- it disgusts me.

I narrowed my eyes while I'm in thoughts. My father passed this throne to me but he still did not. I think he's planning something on us.

I bit my lips while looking at the car's window. No matter what happens, my mission is to kill Park Yun han and his heiress.

A ring and vibration from my pocket interrupt my thought. I grabbed the phone and saw who the caller was.

"Jeongyeon, any update?"

"Madame..."

"Just spill it out."

"It's bad. Almost all of them look like not gonna survive."

Hearing it... Light up my mood.

A small smile formed my lips. I forced myself to sound upset and unhappy. " That's... sad to hear. Please tell the doctors to do what they need to do. We will pay."

"Take note, madame." I ended the call as I sigh.

I lean to my office chair as I smile widely. I owe luck for saving me today. I didn't have to kill them on my own because their condition will kill them or maybe it is the hospital who will kill them.

"Aren't I getting too much lucky today?"

~~~
Park Y/n's POV

"When the patients recovered. Ask them what happen and who did this, don't accept any words such as nothing or lame excuse. I'm sure someone did this to them." As I hear my sister saying. I furrowed my eyebrow seeing how she talk to police officers. She knows what's going on. "Also, They have marks. You must check it where did they get it."

"Unnie, You looked interested in patients."

"I have a reason." She said seriously as I stared at her. "I don't remember where I saw it but it looks familiar." I furrowed my eyebrow hearing it.

3rd POV - FLASHBACK -

"Daddy, can you buy me toys?"

"Sure, princess but.." The man said and sit to reach the height of the kid. "Come with me to my work, I'm meeting my friends there after that we're heading straight to the mall." He said to convince her older daughter.

"Okay, daddy."

"But... Can I have a favor?" He said while smiling at her. The kid tilted her head as confusion was written on her face.

"What it is, Daddy?"

"Can you be a good girl while I'm talking to my friends?"

"Will you buy me so many toys if I behave?" The daughter asked trying to negotiate with her father.

"Of course, Chaeyoung. But will you be a good girl for me?"

"Sure, daddy. Can mommy and Y/n come with us?"

"Of course, they can, but after mommy fetch your sister from school."

"Let's go?" The little girl nodded happily knowing she will have toys to play with her sister.

To be continued...
-                   

Give me 40 votes for today before the modules come.

Oh! by the way, 4 is the start of our module. I'm gonna busy again but I'll try to update on my birthday:).

Edit:

MERRY XMAS! SEND MONEY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
74K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
167K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...