๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’- luci...

Od marlenelover07

"๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐™ป๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐šž๐šœ. ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š“๐š˜๐š’๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ" - ๐šŠ๐š–๐š’... Vรญce

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 23
PART 24

PART 22

5K 87 26
Od marlenelover07

"Please take a seat quickly." Dumbledore instructs when we enter the great hall, I looked at Bella, he couldn't possibly-

"I heard from an anonymous source that the train to Hogwarts had been attacked." He says and people look scared, they weren't warned for nothing. They would receive hell, I had warned them.

"And it has come to my knowledge that there was a Hogwarts student leading the attack." If it was possible everyone looked like they would be pissing their pants any moment of.

"I want that person to step forward, now!" He says and he doesn't seem to realise it but that were almost the same words that I used.

"Professor Dumbledore." I hear three voices, Sirius Black, James Potter and Lily Evans. I knew that they were about to snitch me, so I made a killing gesture towards them.

"Crucio." Whisper I, so that only Bella could hear me. And with that Lily Evans falls to the ground screaming in pain, and with that I stopped it. Only a warning, that they shouldn't tell the truth about the train.

"Yes Mr Black and Potter." Dumbledore says, having them looking nervously at each other. They couldn't bring the rest of Hogwarts in danger, and Amara would kill them all.

"We didn't see it's face, the only thing they did is mark us." James says deciding to not tell the whole truth and I give him a sweet smile when he looks at me.

"You were lucky there." Lucius whispers in my ear. "I know, but they wouldn't send me to Azkaban again when they aren't sure." I say remembering half a year ago when I was falsely accused and send to Azkaban.

When the feast was over I walked towards the Gryffindor table, sensing the tension when they see me walking towards them.

"Well done." I whisper in James' ear, looking at Evans who was sitting again. "Everything alright?" I ask her with a wink and mouth 'mudblood' to her.

"Black, go away." Sirius says grabbing to his wand. "Are you jealous, because your family loves me more. Of course does my family love you, but they are just filthy bloodtraitors. We just switched places and I got the better place." I say smirking and he doesn't really seem affected.

"Even your brother Regulus loves me more, everyone loves me. And who loves you? No one." I say and he holds his wand in my face, ready to hurt me.

"Mr. Black!" I hear someone yelling in the distance. "I think that it's time that I'm going to teach you a lesson." I say, but the only thing that he does is smirking, thinking that he has already won because he's the only one with a wand.

Before he can hex me, I disarm him. "Expelliarmus!" "What how, you don't even have a wand." He says confused.

"I do, look in my hands." I say pointing at his wand in my hands.

"Professor, here's his wand, I don't trust him with it. He just tried to hex me or maybe worse." I tell Professor Slughorn, my head of the house.

"Don't worry Miss Black, the teachers and I will protect you from him." He says laying a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you Professor Slughorn." I say smiling and walk back to my friends.

"Love, you were amazing." Lucius says kissing my cheek when I sit down next to him and Bella.

"I know, it was time that he learned his lesson. The Professors will keep an eye on him now."

"You go girl!" Bella says giving me a sidehug.

"Lets go back to our common room, I can't stand it here around all these mudbloods." Lucius says and the five of us walk away.

"I wish that only purebloods are allowed at Hogwarts, maybe halfbloods as well, but the mudbloods have just stolen our magic. They don't deserve to be here." Evan says when a mudblood bumps into him.

"That's why the Dark Lord is so great, he's going to help us with cleaning the wizarding world of dirty blood." Bella says receiving a nod from me.

"Yeah, I really want to kill a mudblood at the moment. I'm just so disgusted by them." I say, missing the freedom from when I'm not at Hogwarts.

"HEY! You mudblood! Come back here, immediately!" I say angrily when another mudblood walks into us.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't m-mean to w-walk into y-you." He says nervously, thinking about the things I could do to him.

"It's alright sweetie, but just remember you already have a mark." I say smiling sweetly at the boy, ugh I hate children especially mudbloods.

"I'm sorry." He says and runs away. "Don't you think it's cool that everyone loves your brother and everyone hates you." Rodolphus says laughing.

"Yeah, I'm kinda proud." I say smirking. "You better be, you're bloody perfect!" Lucius says kissing my cheek.

"I know, I know, I'm amazing." I say high fiving Bella. "Now come on, I want to go to the common room away from all these mudbloods." Lucius says and he, Evan and Rodolphus shove all the people out of the way.

"Our personal bodyguards, couldn't wish for anything better." Bella says laughing at the boys who are making a path for us through all the people.

"Our princes on the white horses." I say dreamily. "Let's have a girls night tonight, we haven't had one since forever." Bella says.

"Yeah we better do, I can use some firewhiskey." I say winking at her and we quickly follow the boys.

"So, how is everything going with Lucius?" Bellatrix asks excitedly when we were alone in our room.

"It's perfect, we love each other, we're both deatheaters, both from pureblood, the perfect combination." I say smiling, having her hugging me, Bella may seem like a total bitch but to me, and the boys, she's soft.

"That's amazing Mira." "And with you?" I ask her wanting to know about her and Rodolphus.

"It's great as well, but I don't love him that way." Bella says a bit ashamed.

"That's no problem Bells, maybe you'll fall in love with each other eventually." I try to comfort her.

"That's not the problem, the problem is that I'm already in love with someone else." Bella whispers.

"Really? Who?" I say wanting to know who her secret crush is.

"The Dark Lord." Bella says and I gasp, she was in love with the Dark Lord, my 'sister' and 'father', I didn't know if I found this amazing or aweful, but I would always stand behind Bella with her choices.

"That's great Bells, a bit of a shock, but you would be amazing together." I say comforting her and making her feeling a bit better.

"Do you think that Rodolphus will hate me for this?" Bella asks sadly, not wanting to lose one of her best friends when he hears the truth.

"You don't have to tell him, and to be honest, I don't think that he's in love with you as well. You were both thrown in this marriage, you don't love each other like Lucius and I do, and that's okay." I say smiling at her, I knew that everything would be okay.

"Thank you Amira, so what do you think I should do?" Bella asks hopefully, wanting a chance with the Dark Lord. But if you would ask me, I don't think that he would ever be in love, he told me that he was born under a love potion, making him unable to feel love. The closed thing he ever had to love, is our 'father-daughter band', but maybe one day he would feel a little love to Bella, that's the least that she deserves.

"I don't know Bells, I told you that he wasn't able of loving someone but maybe he will feel something for you one day. But till then I would just serve him, like you're one of his most loyal deatheaters, maybe I can even speak to him for you when we've graduated."

"You would do that for me?" Bella says smiling at me. "Of course you're like my sister, I would do everything for you, and since I'm the closest to the Dark Lord it's the best if I speak to him." I say, realizing what I just said.

"Omg, I'm so sorry Bella, I hope you don't feel threatened by me because I'm so close to the Dark Lord." I say not wanting her to feel angry or sad because of me.

"Amira, I would never, I know that you're in love with Lucius and you deserve a father figure other then my, I mean our, father." She says hugging me.

"Thanks Bells, I love you." I say, "love you too." She says smiling at me. "Now come lets go to the kitchens, I'm getting soft from all this talk about boys, we're independent woman." I say jumping of the bed.

"Yeah, lets go." And with that we walk out of our dorm room towards the kitchens.

"Lets get some firewhiskey, I could use some alcohol." I say when we enter the kitchens. "What can we do for you, misses?" An house-elf asks us being scared, it had probably heard stories about us from crying children that sought comfort in the kitchens.

"Some firewhiskey and hurry." I sneer at the elf, not wanting to wait long. "And what are you two doing here?" Snape asks us walking inside the kitchens, meeting us here for the second time.

"Where's your mud blood girlfriend Snape?" Bella taunts him. "She's not my girlfriend, and she's left me for bloody Potter and his friends." Snape sneers, clearly sad about their 'break-up'.

"Dumped by a mud blood, what an poorly excuse of a Slytherin." I say, clearly disgusted by him. "Shut up Potter, you aren't even a real Slytherin." He says, knowing it was the most stupid thing to say.

"So you say that the Dark Lord's right hand and his daughter figure, the one who's engaged to Lucius Malfoy, best friends with Bellatrix Black, Rodolphus Lestrange and Evan Rosier, the one who's adopted in the Black family, the one who's send to Azkaban and the one who has killed and tortured many mudbloods, isn't a real Slytherin. I'm cunning and ambitious and I don't have mud blood friends, I think that you're the fake Slytherin here." I say sneering at him.

"And if you don't believe me, I can always show you some of my talents." I say grinning before taking of 'muffliato' around us and walking out of the kitchens with Bella and a bottle of firewhiskey.

"I love having you as my best friend, you always make everything fun." Bella says grinning at me, after my little fight with Snape.

"That filthy halfblood, he thinks that he's everything when he's not even of pureblood. I was a bloodtraitor when I came to Slytherin, but I fought my way inside and now I'm one of the most known Slytherins." I say proudly having Bella high fiving me.

"Black I'm sorry, I just need the help of you two!" Snape says running towards us. "You dumb shit, shut your mouth, we aren't supposed to be out at this time." I hiss at him.

"But Lupin, one of your brother's bestfriends is a werewolf and the rest of them are animagus, I want to stop the rest so that Lupin has no one and then he'll attack someone, having the four of them to be expelled." Snape quickly says, gaining Bella and I's attention.

"Alright, it's now ten o'clock and they will go over an hour, lets go to the common room and collect some people to go with us." I say, agreeing with the plan, I would do everything to let my brother suffer.

"Everyone who isn't in seventh or sixth year, leave now!" I yell, having them quickly running towards their dorms. "If you aren't a pureblood I want you out as well, not you Snape!" I say when he walks away as well.

"Alright, the one's who don't have time to fight some Gryffindor bloodtraitors can go as well." I say and that leaves only a few Slytherins.

"Crouch, what are you doing here? You're a fifth yea remember?" I say when I see him staying in the common room. "Come on Black, I don't want to miss the fun." He says grinning crazy.

"Alright you can stay here." I say deciding to let him stay, knowing that he's a good fighter and wants to join the Dark Lord as well. "Okay, Lucius, Rodolphus, Evan, Crouch, Lestrange Junior, you can stay, for the rest, I don't have any interest in you." I say, knowing that we'll have nothing on the other ones at this mission.

"Alright Snape has found out that Remus Lupin's a werewolf and that Potter, Black and Pettigrew are animagus. Lupin will break free when the three of them aren't there to keep him in control and he'll most likely attack the castle. And that's what we want because who wouldn't them to be expelled." I say grinning like a phsycopath, I wouldn't miss the missions of the Dark Lord when I did things like this at school.

"We're in!" Barty Crouch Jr says speaking for everyone. "Alright, they will go over half an hour so Lestrange Jr and Crouch you'll take on Pettigrew, Lucius, Evan and Rodolphus you'll take Black, Bellatrix and I will take my brother and Snape, you'll free Lupin. What? Scared that you'll be bitten? It was your idea so man up!" I say when Snape looks like his pissing his pants.

"Alright everyone make yourselves ready and meet me here over 20 minutes." I order and Bella and I walk to our dorm. "Fun girlie night." Bella says laughing.

"Yeah, we'll drink the whiskey when we're back." I say looking at the firewhiskey in Bella's hands. "Lets just take a bit before we go." She say smirking and we both drink a bit.

"Okay lets get dressed, we can't be the last ones there." I say smirking, not wanting to miss the fun, especially against my brother.

"Looking good Black!" Bella says when she sees me in my fighting clothes that consist of tight leather trousers. "You too Black." I say laughing and we walk downstairs back into the common room.

"Everyone ready?" I yell excitedly, maybe from the firewhiskey. "Alright lets go then and if someone comes back having lost the fight, I'll have your head." I say grinning, but they were all used to my threats.

"She doesn't do empty threats." Bella says smirking from next to me, high fiving when we see Rabastan Lestrange and mostly Severus Snape looking a bit scared of me.

"What are you still standing here, GO!" I yell and they all leave the common room. "You're a great leader, love." Lucius says quickly kissing me and leaving the common room like the rest.

"Come on, lets go pay my dearest brother a visite."

A/N: I know that I put in a real Slytherin again, but I don't think that all Slytherins are evil. I just like to use that for this story, so in this story most Slytherins are supposed to be evil.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.6M 55.8K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...
182K 5.6K 35
-๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐‘‚๐‘Ÿ -๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
638 8 84
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
101K 2.8K 82
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ...