PART 24

"Lucius, could you get Snape for me?" I ask him

"Lucius, could you get Snape for me?" I ask him. After last night we decided to blame everything on Snape for what he did, and now we were all waiting at him.

"Of course." He walks up the stairs to the sixth year Slytherins and enters their room.

"Are you sure that he won't rat you out?" Bella asks me. "He can try, but he knows that he'll suffer many times more from that." I say.

"Malfoy keep your hands off me." Snape struggles in Lucius' arms.

"I would stop doing that if I were you." I say and he gives me a dirty look but does stop struggling.

"So Snape, thought about what you've done?" I ask him taking a step forward.

"There's nothing to think about, I know that I'll be blamed." He says sneering.

"Great! Walk with me." I tell him and he quickly obeys. "I'll be back in half an hour, probably without Snape." I tell the rest and Snape and I walk out of the common room.

"You really are going to do this, are you?" He asks me. "Why would I otherwise walk with you?" I ask him with a dirty look, this guy really needed to wash his hair.

"Maybe mudblood queen would want you if you wash your hair." I tell him.

"Shut up Black!" He sneers at me. "No, no, I'm the better one here, I can do and say what I want." I say smirking in his face.

"Alright, just bring me to Dumbledore and lets be over with this." He says and I pull him to Dumbledore's office.

"Professor Dumbledore, can I speak to you?" I say knocking on the door of his office.

"Make it quick, Miss Black." He says stressed. "Well, this morning I overheard Snape here talking about how he almost killed the marauders and something about Lupin being a werewolf." I say with a sad expression.

"Is this true Mr Snape? If you tell the truth, the punishment will maybe be a less worse." Dumbledore says sternly.

"I wanted everyone to know that Lupin's a werewolf but his friends came and began to attack me, so I fought back. Maybe I've gone to far." He says faking his sadness.

"You've gone way to far. I have to discuss this with the other Professors. Thank you for telling me this Miss Black, 50 points to Slytherin. I don't know for how long you'll have those points." He says looking at Snape.

"You're a disgrace to us Slytherins." I sneer in his face and walk out of the office smirking.

"Madam Pomfrey I heard that something has happened to my brother, could I maybe see him?" I ask her with tears in my eyes.

"I thought you and your brother hated each other." "We do, but I heard that he almost died and that does change a few things."

"Of course dear, follow me." Says Madam Pomfrey and walks me to a bed behind some curtains.