Part 11

Apparently I had been in Azkaban for 10 days, but to be honest it felt like 10 weeks

But today we had to go back to hogwarts again, where I would see Black again. But like I said earlier he can't break me.

"So, I heard you made your choice." Bella says when we were in a compartment with the boys.

"That's right, and I'm happy with my choice. I'm happy that I can fight with you guys." I tell them.

And with that she gives me a hug. "We're going to be a power couple." She says with a big smile.

"Lucius they just forget us, augh." Rodolphus jokingly tells Lucius.

"And me!" Evan says and we all burst out in laughing. They're my real family and Fleamont, Euphemia and James can die.

"So something serious, in Azkaban I've decided that I hate everyone except for you guys and some more slytherins. So I decided to become a bitch to everyone I don't like." I say with a smirk.

"Good plan! Give me the five!" Rodolphus tells me. And with that I've decided my plan. Become a real bitch.

"Lets get everyone to fear us. Because we are going to be deatheaters." Bella says with a wink towards me.

Now that I've chosen my side, Bella and I thought it would be a good idea if we would become deatheaters. So that will help in our plan.

When we arrived at school, we immediately let everyone know that we're going to own this school.

The boys pushed everyone aside so that Bella and I could walk through. When we walked inside the great hall we saw everyone staring at us.

Probably because they've heard that I've been falsely in Azkaban, falsely but I've been there.

At the slytherin table we sit with other people who are well known by the other houses like, Severus Snape, Narcissa Black, Barty Crouch Jr, Regulus Black, Avery, Mulciber and a few more.

We are already like royalties in Slytherin but this year we're going to be like kings and queens.

After the feast we went back to our common rooms when we saw a few mudbloods who we decided to bully.

"Little mudblood are you lost?" I ask with a taunting voice. "I-I- don't call me a mudblood!" The little boy said with tears in his eyes.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Lucius tells him while Bella pushes the kid against the wall.

"We are going to have a little fun, you filthy mudblood!" I say and join Bella with pushing the kid against the wall.

"You wanna taste something of why I was send to Azkaban?" I whisper in his ear.

"No-no please, no." "Then shut it and go away. And don't even think about telling someone about this." But before someone could do anything, Evans the mudblood and her gang came towards us.

"Leave him alone!" She screeches just like my mother always does. "But we didn't do anything, right Frederic?" I ask him.

"Remember what I said." I whisper to him. "No-no they didn't do anything." He tells them.

"Good boy." I say with a sick smile.
"Now go to your common room otherwise you'll be late." And with that he quickly runs away.

"So Mudblood and your little traitor friends, what do you want?" Rodolphus asks.

"We thought you were bullying that kid." Marlene Mckinnon says.

"But you thought that wrong, I already have been wrong accused once rememeber. Wouldn't want to do that again, because you don't want to know what I could do." I say with my famous new smirk.

"You're brother was right! You really are a bitch!" Evans screeches.

"True. But I'm not your bitch. You mudblood." "Lets go guys, before I do anything." And with that we walk away leaving Lily Evans with tears in her eyes.

"That felt good, lets do that more often." I say and we burst out in laughter.