When It All Falls Down

By AuggiePooh_

He smirks, "You've finally cracked." I furrow my eyebrows, "You were baiting me? Jerk, just turn off your mus... More

1 - first day
2 - textbook pickup
3 - kiss of death
5 - mailroom meetup
6 - labor day
7 - smoke & mirrors
8 - birthday bash
9 - date
10 - application submission
11 - midterms
12 - orientation
13 - battle of the boys
14 - halloween
15 - the bodyguard

4 - fire & desire

24 2 0
By AuggiePooh_

Amina
<>

I often dreaded mornings, especially Monday mornings. They ruin the flow of relaxation and fun that you get to experience during the weekend. Now it was back to schedules and schoolwork.

The only thing that could make a Monday morning worse was oversleeping. And that's exactly what I did. I rub my eyes tiredly as I sit up in bed. I felt groggy and fatigued as if I didn't get any rest at all.

I look at my phone, 11 am. Damn it! I missed my lecture again! I hop out of bed and throw on some jeans and a T-shirt before splashing water on my face. I threw my bonnet on the counter and put my hair into a bun.

I grab my bag and text Bianca as I rush out of the door.

A: Are you at school??

Not even a minute later she responds.

B: Omg Ami I didn't think you were going with me. I knocked and you didn't answer.

I groan as I switch to the Uber app before I crash into something.

"Jeez again?"

I look up to see a very grumpy Dominic looking down at me. He doesn't wait for a response as he passes me, pressing the remote in his hand to one of the cars in front of him. The red 2024 Chevrolet Corvette lights up as he approaches the car door. I bite my lip nervously before following him. "Are you heading to campus?" I ask.

He looks at me, "You're terrible at keeping your promise." He sighs, "Maybe I am, why?"

"I overslept and I'm really late, would you mind if I rode with you? I promise I won't say a word." I beg.

He sighs again before motioning me to come and I smile. Hoping I won't regret this. I get into the
car and buckle my seatbelts.

The ride was silent as expected. The radio was off and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of the road. I looked around the car, it was nice. No wonder people think he's a drug dealer. I look toward the steering wheel where his hand rests on it. His hands were really big, if you couldn't tell I secretly had a thing for hands.

I look over at his face as he's driving, he was lucky to be blessed with a beautiful side profile as well. His jawline was well sculpted and his brows were furrowed as he focused on the road. His lips were full and my mind wandered back to our kiss on Saturday. He was so good-looking like he was handcrafted by God himself. Too bad his personality was absolute shit. He was such an asshole most of the time, except him doing me this favor.

"Can you not stare at me while I'm driving?" He asks in annoyance.

I averted my gaze quickly, how long was I staring?

"Sorry, I zoned out." I mumble.

There was unfamiliar tension the rest of the drive to school. When we finally parked, I got out of the car quickly before shouting out a thank you and rushing to class. Some onlookers had noticed me getting out of Dominic's car and began talking amongst themselves. I roll my eyes, this isn't high school people!

I make it to class halfway in, thankfully it wasn't Crutchfield's class today so the professor ignored me. I take a seat in the far back and begin taking notes.

-

After the long school day, I catch a ride with my cousins to hang out back at their place. "So Ami, anything you'd like to tell us?" Isaiah asks from the passenger seat. I shake my head and he frowns at me. "You didn't come to class this morning, and then I heard you were seen getting out of Dominic Taylor's car?"

I groan, "You two listen to gossip more than the average man."

Caleb sighs in relief, "So it's not true right?"

"Oh no, it is. I overslept and he gave me a ride." Both boys shake their heads disapprovingly.

"Would you rather I skip school?" I ask.

"I'd rather you call an Uber, or call me? I'd prefer if you didn't get involved with that guy." Caleb says.

I grimace, "I'm not involved with him, and even if I was that would be my business."

"Yes, but you are my business."

"Our business." Isaiah corrects.

I roll my eyes, "Yeah yeah whatever dads."

When we finally arrived at the boy's place, I was surprised to discover that they lived in a house. "How many of you live here?" I ask.

"Five."

I gulp, a house full of five boys. Fun.

I follow behind them into the two-story home and I'm immediately hit with the smell of burnt fish sticks and smoke. The fire alarm was sounding off and three boys could be seen waving magazines and t-shirts in front of the smoke detector. Caleb and Isaiah enter and immediately begin helping the boys. I watch, not sure what to do until it finally comes off.

"Noah! Dude, you burnt all of them!" A guy with dreads exclaims.

The man in a towel assumed to be Noah frowns, "I asked you to watch them while I was showering!"

A tall guy with a full beard joins in, "You were showering for age!"

Caleb frowns, "How come every time we leave you guys alone you attempt to burn the place down!" He exclaims catching their attention.

They all begin arguing and Isaiah yells, "Shut the hell up! You're being rude to our guest!"

All heads finally turn to me and I wave, "Nice to meet you all."

"Who's she?" The one with dreads asks.

Noah winks at me, "She's cute."

"This is our cousin, Amina." Caleb says. "And she's off-limits." He says averting his gaze to Noah who pouts.

"You can call me Ami." I add-in.

"I'm Oliver." The one with a beard says. He had a dark caramel complexion and a clean haircut.

"I'm Will." The one with the dreads says. He had a darker complexion and his dreads were short and stopped by his ears. He also had a beautiful smile.

"And I'm Noah!" The curly-haired one looks down and realizes his current state, "I'll be right back!" He rushes away making me laugh. He returns soon after with some basketball shorts and a T-shirt.

"Would you like some fish sticks?" Noah asks presenting me the pan of burnt fish sticks. Will pushes it away, "I'm ordering pizza."

Pizza arrives pretty soon and I hang out and get to know the boys while eating. I still felt icky since I didn't get to shower this morning, but I didn't want to go home yet. It felt fun over here and the guys were really nice.

"You look familiar." Oliver states randomly.

I shrug, "I'm not from around here."

He chuckles, "None of us are. I'm from Houston." He points to the other two, "Noah is from the bay. And Will is from Inglewood."

Noah looks up at him, "Aww you remembered."

Oliver hits his head, "Shut up."

"You're from the bay?" I ask Noah.

He nods, "I went to high school with Caleb and Isaiah."

I nod in understanding, "Makes sense, how did the rest of you meet?"

"We all played basketball at the gym together and just became cool from there." Isaiah adds.

Will looks at me, "Have you made any friends yet?"

I nod, "Only a few. I have a coworker whom I have class with. And then I have two roommates who I'm pretty cool with. But that's all really."

"You got a job?" Caleb asks.

"Yeah! At Mel's diner near campus."

Isaiah smiles mischievously, "We'll pop up on you one day then. And we'll order everything but not tip."

I hit him on the forehead, "You're not invited then." I let out a yawn and looked at the time. "I should be heading back now."

Suddenly Oliver points at me, "You were at the party! The girl making out with Dominic Taylor! That's where I recognize you from."

I internally groan, not this again.

I nod, "Yes that was me. It was a dare and I refuse to speak further on it."

Oliver chuckles, "My bad, I won't bring it up again."

"So you'll let her date Dominic Taylor but not me?" Noah asks Caleb suspiciously.

I shake my head, "Woah woah woah. Let me stop you there. I'm not dating Dominic, it was a dare. And Caleb doesn't let me do anything. I do what I want. I'm older than him!"

Noah smirks, "So then me & you can go out for drinks sometime?"

Caleb hits Noah in the head making him groan. He proceeds to get up and grabs his keys, "Alright how about I get you home?" He asks. I chuckle before nodding and follow him before waving and saying goodbye to all the boys.

During the car ride home, I couldn't help but remember the kiss. It was so hot and arousing. I needed to forget about it. "Your friends are amusing." I say suddenly, trying to distract myself.

Caleb nods, "They're all idiots, but the best kind."

I laugh and continue our small talk before being dropped off in front of my apartment complex. "Do you need me to walk you up?" He asks as I get out of the car. I shake my head, "No it's not dark yet I should be fine." He nods before waving and driving away. I walk through the main gate and pass the pool before heading up the stairs to my apartment.

I immediately got into the shower and let the hot water run down my body. I decided to take the time to wash my hair out also. After 45 minutes or so I got dressed in some sweatpants and a tank top before sitting down to do some homework while my hair dried.

Loud music begins playing next door and I groan. Really? Right now? I plug my headphones in and continue my work for the night.

It had been a week since the party and I had very few interactions with Dominic since he gave me a ride. I was trying to keep my promise of not speaking to him. But almost every day since then he has been blasting his music on full volume at the same time. Today the only difference was that I've finally had enough. Weekends were supposed to be my cool-down days for me to relax and get caught up on things. But how can I do anything with all this racket?

I put some shorts on under my T-shirt and storm over to Dominic's door. I knock aggressively and wait for a reply. I hear nothing besides the loud music and decide to knock again. He opens the door bringing me face to face with his bare chest. I look up at him and frown. He smirks, "You've finally cracked?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "Were you baiting me or something? You're such a jerk. Just turn off your music."

"Or what?" He asks teasingly.

"Or...or I'll tell the front office!"

He shrugs, "Go ahead, you're the only one complaining."

I glare at him, "Ooh you are so-"

He looks at me amusingly, "So? So what?"

"So!"

He brings his face closer to mine, "Say what you want to say." His voice was low as he stared into my eyes. I was suddenly mute, completely drawn into those warm brown eyes. I don't know why I did, but I leaned into him. Our lips finally collided for the second time. His arms pull my body closer to his as he kisses me hungrily. I wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts my legs around his waist and carries us into the apartment. I hear the door shut behind me as he rests my body on his couch.

His lips depart from mine and attack my neck, leaving hungry kisses. His hands roam my body as his lips begin trailing kisses down my chest. I toss my shirt over my head before bringing his lips back to mine. His lips were soft and addictive, creating an intensity that I hadn't experienced before.

My own hands roam his bare chest, feeling every toned muscle. His hands reach behind my back to unclip my bra. "Can I?" He asks breaking the kiss. I nod and help pull the bra off. His mouth eagerly explores my bare chest, taking his time with each breast. I let out a soft moan throwing my head back as he sucks on my tender nipple.

He continued leaving kisses across my chest, as his hands found their way to my shorts. A hand slips into my pants and rubs me through my panties. I let out a moan as he continued to rub my now-soaking core. He pulls down my pants and pulls the panties to the side. A finger enters me gently and I gasp as he begins gliding in and out slowly. My legs were spread as he continued to devour my breast while stroking me with his finger. He adds a second finger and grips my waist from behind with his other hand.

He stares right at me as he sucks my breast and I can feel myself becoming undone. "Come for me." He says huskily. I begin to lose it as his fingers pick up the pace. I throw my head back screaming out cuss words as I finally unhinge.

Before I can catch my breath his lips are back on mine. My hands rush to undo his belt buckle and find his impatient friend. His hands stop mine and he breaks from the kiss. "I'm not done with you." He mumbles before pulling my legs toward him causing me to fall back onto the couch. His mouth impatiently dives in between my legs and I gasp.

He sucks, licks, and pulls passionately with his mouth. My hands latch onto his hair, not sure where to go. My head falls back as my eyes roll in pleasure. Different curse words are flying out of my mouth as he continues to pleasure me. After coming for the second time I kiss him again, tasting myself on his lips. My hands instantly went for his pants. He chuckles as he pulls out his friend.

I lean forward and take him in my mouth impatiently as he groans. His hand grabs my hair and guides me as I bob my head back and forth. My hand strokes as my mouth works and he grits his teeth. "I'm about to."

I continue stroking and his body jerks as he enters my mouth. I swallow before licking him clean and he tosses his head back. "Shit." He mutters as I smirk to myself.

My hands roam his chest realizing he's still partially clothed. My hands roam his hair as he lifts me and carries me to another room.

I hadn't even realized we were in his bedroom. I was too busy savoring the feeling of his lips against my skin. It looked fairly normal, with some anime posters on the wall and a desk in the corner.

He began kissing me again, bringing his lips to mine as he hovered above me. I moan out as he kisses along my neck and down my chest. Pulling away as he feels into his bedside drawer for a condom.

Suddenly a loud screeching noise could be heard throughout the room. Dominic pulls away instantly as the fire alarm screams out. We look at each other in a brief panic before scrambling to throw on some clothes.

I had put on my shorts and bra but struggled to find my shirt. He tossed me one of his when he noticed I couldn't find mine and I quickly threw it over my head as the alarm continued to blare out.

The time currently reads 10 pm. I avoided Dominic's gaze as we rushed out of the apartment. Everyone was gathered at the front of the apartment complex as firefighters made their way inside.

Dominic and I didn't speak as we stood at the end of the crowd waiting for the okay to return to our homes. I wanted nothing more than to get away from him at this moment.

Was I really about to have sex with this asshole?

"I think I'm going to go find my roommates." I tell him, deciding to speak up first.

"Cool." He said nonchalantly.

"Um, so we will not speak about what just happened right?" I ask awkwardly.

"What happened?" He asks cluelessly.

I frown at how relaxed he is about everything but nod, "Yes exactly."

I walk away from him, maneuvering through the crown to find Kendra and Bianca.

Her eyes widen when she sees me, "I was worried sick! Where were-" She stops and smirks as she looks me over. "You wild girl."

My eyes widen, "What?"

She smirks even wider, before whispering. "You were getting it on weren't you?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"I knew I heard moans. We have thin walls remember? And you're clearly wearing a man's shirt." She says with a smile, making me blush.

After things were cleared by the fire department, we were allowed to return to our apartments. The fire was small and started from a college student putting a fork in the microwave.

I rush into my room to avoid interrogation from Kendra. I enter my bathroom to assess the damage from my encounter with Dominic. My hair was all over the place and my lips were slightly swollen. I looked down and noticed several hickeys on my chest.

I look at myself in the mirror, "Ami, what have you done."

———

I hope you guys are liking this. Please like and comment for more!

-AuggiePooh_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 1.3K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
6.4K 306 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
35.6K 1.5K 13
We were a team. A confidence team, gaining your trust and ripping you off for every penny we could squeeze out of you. Stealing millions between pick...