𝐀𝐒𝐬𝐬 & 𝐀𝐒π₯π₯ ━━ 𝘴. 𝘴...

By DEVILLSDIOR

𝓐ND THUS WITH A KISS SHE DIES where roxy salvatore comes to beacon hills to find happiness but is instea... More

π“šISS & π“šILL.
π“ŸROLOGUE.
𝓐CT π“žNE ━━ future nostalgia.
01, go johnny go!
02, tiny but mighty
04, our deformed potato baby
05, twilight days
06, illusionist
07, dog parents
08, tainted blood
09, 1991's graduating year's prom
10, fallen angel

03, it's raining men

4.1K 162 74
By DEVILLSDIOR

( 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, it's raining men. )

       WELL, AFTER THE FULL BLOWN MURDER SHE'D WITNESSED, HER APPITITE HAD BEEN DYSTROYED, JUST LIKE THAT NOW CUT IN OFF WEREWOLF.

𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗫𝗬 had to be the one that was like 'oooh yes let me just follow these creepy ass people into creepy forest at night to witness a murder'. And they just had to be fucking werewolves!? She hated werewolves, they're so angry and ugly, and disgusting, and just have so many issues, and it's like pick a struggle!

But a murder can't stop a 200 year old vampire in the 21st century, it's a harsh world out there, and only the fittest and cunning of vampires can have the mindset to go to high school, repeatedly. After five hours of 'prep' in case she had a stray werewolf trying to bite her, she'd made arrangements for all the people in the loft to 'protect her'. Literally if a werewolf even steps into the apartment block, everyone is coming out of their homes and beating them with an umbrella.

The next day, at school, the crazy screaming naked girl from the hospital a few days ago had been rumoured to come back again. It's all everyone's been whispering or talking about since she 'escaped' the hospital. I'm guessing that it's the ginger bitch blocking the hallway.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds," a brunette shrugs to a star stuck ginger.

"Oh my gosh, will you move! There's actual people trying to get through!" she shouted. The two girls turn around shocked. 'O there's people behind me, whatever should I do? Hmmm, I know! I should stand in the middle of the fucking hallway!'

"I- Excuse me!" The ginger exclaims in disbelief, if anyone wasn't looking at her before, they sure were now. Do people have nothing to do now, don't they have a book report or something to stress over?

"Did I stutter? I said move," she made a shooing gesture with her hands. Sure she hadn't had a conversation with the ginger but she seems like she'd lost a few brain cells when she was running around in the forest.

She was running a little late and she found out that she needed to go 'whiskey shopping' in order for her not to be a bitch for the next few weeks. The bell for first period was going to ring in a few minutes and she had English. Of course her mind wasn't thinking about William Shakespeare or F. Scott Fitzgerald, but rather the werewolves or the hunters.

Was it even worth being here, it would be safer for her to just find another town, and hope that she could finally find a place where the girl could be safe and you know... happy, but that seems like an impossible task for her.

Out of the blue, two boys, the guy with the buzzcut from the hospital and the other guy who was staring at her all day yesterday, come up to Roxy, very 'Men In Black' with their arms crossed and faces stern. "We know who you are," the creepy guy states, stepping one step closer. She closed the dirty green metal locker, and faced them, mocking their stance.

"Well, I've been in most of your classes, and all the teachers have been making me do introductions so I'm not exactly surprised," she states, confused at their 'confident' nature.

"We know that you're a time traveller," hospital boy say, with a sassy tone.

In her hundreds of years of living she has heard many things and many, many, insults. Bitch, cockroach, rat, devil, devil's worker, demon, she-devil, blood sucker, leech, and more... but to this day I don't think anyone has called her a 'time traveler'.

"Excuse me," she says on the brink of laughing.

"We know that you've been time travelling to the 80's and then here," hospital boy exclaims, his face turning a little red.

"I- And what proof do you have of this time travelling I've done?" she teased, a smirk on her face.

They glanced at each other, she furrowed her eyebrows, and the hospital boy reaches into his pocket and takes out a picture. It was an old polaroid picture that was 'all the happs' in the 80s funnily enough. He wearily handed the picture over to her.

The filtered picture had three people on it, two girls and a boy. The boy was in the middle with a scrunched nose, and eyes closed, his face flushed pink, as the two girls were kissing each of his cheeks. One of the girls - the one with smooth tan skin and black hair - had a white crop top with small pink flowers adorned spaciously and a pink, almost purple, denim skirt. The boy had baggy jeans with a bright orange top - with thick blue horizontal stripes and thin yellow wavy horizontal lines going across the bright orange abomination.

The last girl, whom she thought they were assuming was her, was wearing a dark blue corset type of shirt with denim blue straps, and denim blue flared jeans. "So you think this is me because we're both white with blond hair?"

Creepy boy abruptly snatched the photo out of her hands and looks at for a second before turning to hospital boy. "I meant the other one," he grumbles before taking another photo and handing it out to me.

How is it that it was her second day in this school - no, this town and she was already caught as a vampire. Damon and Stefan came back to Mystic Falls and they weren't caught, ever! They just told Elena. Couldn't the poor girl have one good thing? Oh well, time to go to another town.

This one was more of a clear depiction of her. It was a simple photo of her and the same girl in the last picture eating a sandwich as they were laughing, in what looked eerily similar to the cafeteria here. She may be old but, Roxy was 100% sure that she had never came to a town called Beacon Hills. This- this had to be fake.

"What is this?" she scorned.

"We were hoping that you would answer this question."

If Damon or even Katherine had taught her anything, it's that when you're faced with a hard problem in life, you were the one who had to take control. To take control you had to manipulate a situation to make yourself the one with all the power. So that's what she did. "And I was hoping you would answer mine," she smirked. "What were you doing in the forest last night?" she asked facing creepy boy.

"We- we asked you the question first," hospital boy stutterd.

"If you want an answer from me, you're going to have to answer something of mine first."

Creepy boy sighed. "I was trying to search for Lydia, the girl with red ha-"

"I know who Lydia is," she interrupted.

"But then I saw this person hanged up in the forest and those people were chopping him in half, so I hid behind a tree," he says, his voice quieting down.

"No, no, no, no, no," she sang teasingly, "you can't to lie me and then expect for me to tell you the truth." She found amusement in the shock and fear that was present on both of the boys faces. "If you want an answer, just tell me the truth," the creepy boy's uneven jaw clenches.

"Fine. I was looking for Lydia and there was a man there, he was running away and I thought that he might know something but then he got caught, and those people... well you saw."

"Tsk tsk tsk, better but still not the whole truth is it, wolf boy," she ridiculed.

"What-" he starts to say something but the bell finally rings and the two boys stand frozen.

"Well I guess this is farewell for now," she sighed, and with a wave of her fingers she left.

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗬 'assigned' seating or anything in any of the classes, people usually sat in the same spots as their first lesson. So Roxy was stuck next to a shy loser, whom in the the two-ish days that she'd been here, hasn't ever spoken or seemed to have any friends. Truth is, she felt bad for him.

With a deep sigh, she sat in the plastic chair, watching as the boy's face goes from shocked to a small smile. "Hello," he whispers with a red face. His hair was a milk chocolate brown type of colour and he was wearing a pair of jeans and a white shirt with a olive green jacket over it. She nodded and turn to face the teacher in the full head to toe yellow outfit. Yellow pants, I repeat, bright yellow pants.

"Well he's a character, isn't he?" she says to no one in particular.

"This is only his Tuesday outfit," the boy next to her replied.

"This is too much for a Tuesday, aren't English teachers supposed to be boring?"

"Not Mr. Min," he sighs, moving further down his seat in embarrassment.

"I'm Roxy, Roxy Salvatore," she held out her hand.

"Jared M- just Jared," he smiles.

"Well Just Jared, it's a pleasure to sit next to you," she said playfully.

"Same here," he chuckled, before he turns to face the teacher again, with a 'kill me' sort of look. The class had only been going on for about 20 or so minutes. All the students at the back of the classroom were talking amongst each other and the students at the front of the classroom were no different, except they looked up at the teacher once in a while.

"Is he your dad or something," she whispered to him as Mr. Min was explaining why is sex was an important part of literature.

"W-why do you say that," he stutters appalled.

"Well he's been giving you a thumbs up every time he tells the class to read something and he looks at you every 5 seconds," she replied, not taking my eyes of the chalk covered board.

"He- he- yeah he's my dad," he sighs. "I don't usually have a lot, or really any friends because he 'assigns a lot of homework' or 'he gave them a F on a test'," he smiled sadly.

"Really? I would think everyone would be fighting to be with you."

"My dad failed Jackson Whittemore once, not the best for my social life" his smile diminished to a fearful look.

"Hey, you at least have one friend now."

"Wha- who?" he says, genuinely, umm maybe she shouldn't be this nice to dumb people.

"Me, you idiot," she says slightly reaching over to lightly slap the back of his head.

"Ohh, umm, I don't- don't what to do, I haven't had a friend before," he mutterd shyly.

"You're just too cute Jared," she laughed turning back to Mr. Min, who had a giant smile plastered on his cartoonish face.

"Is that a good thing?" he asks timidly, facing her and she only laughed, turning back to the front. Maybe things weren't so bad here. She now had a friend, maybe two but she hadn't seen Isaac in a while, and two boys were scared that she was a time traveller - to everyone's surprise - but she wasn't done here, for now at least.

( authors note. )

i'm sorry it took this long to
get out a new chapter but here it is
i know that it isn't much connecting
to the plot but i hope you got an overall
overview of roxy's character and nature
anyways, i will be updating/editing
all of my books  (i think there's only one left)
but yeah, umm ok bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 3.3K 27
β€·β˜…π”Ÿπ”―π”¦π”€π”₯𝔱 "We uh... We just kissed." "Yep." "Wanna do it again?" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ TEEN WOLF , stiles stilinski seasons 4-6 teen wolf: the movie Β©f4brays 2...
9.6K 181 23
Asher Salvatore moves to Beacon Hills with the Mystic Falls Gang. The beacon attracts them there. They meet all different types of supernatural creat...
355K 12.4K 46
β””βž€ TREACHEROUS βœ‘ ─────┐ /ˈtrΙ›tΚƒ(Ι™)rΙ™s/ ❝ guilty of or involving betrayal or deception, presenting hidden or unpredictabl...
223K 5.1K 18
Hannah Gilbert has been through more than she wanted in Mystic Falls. After the death of her brother and the loss of her sister's humanity she feels...