We're Just Friends

By __rxseqvartz__

We say we're friends, we play pretend You're more to me, your everything UNDER EDITING This was the first st... More

Meet the cast
Background
You should
Suprise
Not a chapter
Hide it
I made a Reggie Fanfic
Instagram
Christmas Flashback
Group Chat
Beach
Authors Note
Stars
Convince/Old Lady
Charlie
Bedtime/Actual Convincing
Practice
Audition/tears
More tears and confessions
Down time/The Call
Starbucks/Meet the Cast
Apartment shopping
Shooting Day
Set up/Shooting day pt 2
Feeling
Charlie/ Park
Our Dance/Cast
Bonus: Family
Bonus: Charlie's crush
Bonus: Marriage 💍
Thank you
1D fanfic
Another Book
10K
NEW BOOK...again
A/n

Girl Chat/ Apologies

681 12 48
By __rxseqvartz__

*Savannah pov*

When Grace comes back from Charlie and Owens apartment we greet her. "Hey. Why are you back so early?". "I. Uhmm.... didn't have-". "Are you okay?" Caro asks. Its clear to see somethings bothering her. "Um yah. Just hungry. Let's go to Starbucks.".

"Uhh okay. Sure." Tori says. We all get into the car and go to Starbucks. G runs in and gets our drinks.

*Grace pov*

I know the girls are suspicious. I didn't plan to hang out with them. I didn't even know Mads,Jadah, Caro, and Tori were stopping by. I just wanted to go home and cry.

I went in Starbucks by myself. I just want to be alone right now. I get the drinks and walk out to the car.

"Do yall wanna go to that picnic area on the trail?" I ask. I need to think. I need fresh air. I just need to be outside. "Ooo yah that will be fun." Mad says.

Once were at the park, we start eating. "Are you okay?" Jadah asks. I look up from my drink to see all the girls staring at me. "Yah. I'm fine. Why?". "I don't know you seem like somethings bothering you." Tori states.

"No. No. I'm fine.". "Okay." Mad nods hesitantly. "Sooo. You and Owen?" Caro smirks. This is the last thing I want to talk about. "Noooo. Let's talk about you and Charlie." Tori says. "Yah I saw that dance. You got lost in his eyes." Jadah smiles. "No. No. No. Absolutely not. You and Owen have had chemistry ever since I met you on Knight Squad. And probably long before that." Savannah has always been trying to set Owen up with me. He says that all she ever talked about on set. "I don't know who to ship you with. It looks like you got yourself in a love triangle girl.". How Madi knows that...I have no clue.

"I don't like either of them like that." I say quietly. "Oh so you're saying you don't love every little thing Owen does. How he's always been there for you?" Caro asks. "Or the way you look in Charlie's eyes when you dance. You practically were lost." Tori says. "Oh don't forget how Charlie held onto you after Kenny yelled cut.".

Thats when I broke. I started balling. I tried to stop the tears but it was useless. "Whats wrong?" Caro asks. Worry was evident in her voice. "If its because we ship you, we can stop if it bothers you this much." Jadah says.

"No it's not that. I..I" thats when a new batch of tears came. The girls all pulled me into a hug. "Whats wrong honey?" Savannah says softly. "I love both of them...... and I don't know which one I want.". I see Jadah and Mads eyes widen.

"I just...I don't know what to do. I can't choose one. They're both so great.". "Well. What are some things you like about Owen?" Tori asks. It wasnt sarcastic or teasing. She actually wanted to know. "Owen's great. He is always there when I need him. We are always on the same page. He was my moon and I was his stars. He encouraged me. He helped me with my anxiety and acting and ....well everything.". "He's...perfect" I wisper.

The tears start slowing down. It feels so good to talk to someone about this. "And what about Charlie?" Mads ask after a few minutes. "Well Charlie has been so kind ever since I met him. He's a sweetheart. He is really fun to hang out with and is super weird, but in a good way. He went off on Owen when he hurt me an-" I was interrupted by shock faces and a very angry Savannah. "He hurt you?".

"Oh no no no. Not like that.". I explained the whole story. How Owen has been ignoring me. How I've been hanging out with Charlie. I even told them about how Owen said he didn't want to be my friend anymore.

When I was done explaining i got pulled into another hug yet again.

*Jeremy pov*

Carolynn went to hang out with the girls. Not much later I got a call from Owen.

"Hey Owen what's up?". "C-can you come over please?" he sobbed through the phone. "Yah. I'm on my way. Whats going on?". "Just come over please." he croaked out. "Yah. Yah man I'm on my way. I should be there in 20.". "Okay. ". I ran to grab my keys and jump in my car.

I arrived at the guys apartment and knock on the door. Charlie opens it. "Whats wrong? Where's Owen?" I ask quickly. "He's in his room.". I ran to his room to see him crying. His face is stained red. His head is in his head.

Charlie joins us. "Whats up bro?" I ask sitting next to him. He explains everything. Wow. I really am the parent of the group. Maybe this is why Caro had a girls day. I wonder if Grace is going through this.

"So you both like her?". They nod. "Well Owen how long have you liked her?". "Since we were 13, when I saw her at the dock.". I was not expecting that. That is 8 years. He had been in love with her for 8 years? I know Charlie is confused to by the look he's giving me. "8 years?" Charlie asked quietly. "8 years." Owen repeats.

"Okay. What about you Charlie?". "Since Owen sent that picture of her in the group chat.". "Wowwww. You guys got it bad.". They both glare at me . "Im sorry guys, but its up to her. She might not even choose one of you. But whatever she does, you both need to support her. Whether she ends up with Owen or Charlie. Thats the only way everything will be okay.". They both nod knowing they can't do much more.

🤍

Apologies:

*Owens pov*

Jeremy left an hour ago. I knew I had to apologize to Grace. I've been acting like a jerk lately. I texted her.

Message

Me: Hey Grace.
Can you come over?

Gi🥰: Owen im
done playing your
games. No I can't
come over. You said
we're not friends so
you can just delete my
number.

(That hurt but I deserved it.)

Me: please just
let me explain.
You know I didn't mean
it. And I understand you
don't want to come over.
I don't deserve to have
you come over, but please.

Gi🥰: no Owen. You
messed up this time.
🙄 I gotta go. Bye.

"What did she say?" Charlie asked. I showed him the phone not wanting to talk to him. "Owen." I snap my head up to look at him. "I can tell you really love her. Far more than anyone can. I'll step back. You guys are perfect together.". I was shocked. "Are you sure?". He smiles and nods. "I like her. I really do, but you. You love her.". I smile. I pull Charlie into a tight hug. "Thank you so much man.".

"Now come on we got to get her to come over.". "How? She said she wouldn't come over.". "She said she wouldn't come over....for you.". I looked at him confused. "Look. I'll text her and say that you left and I wanna hang with her since she ran out.". I nod. He takes out his phone and texts her.

*Charlie pov*

Messages

Me: Hey. Are you
okay? You ran out
earlier.

GraV🤪: No Charlie.
Im not. And no I don't
want to talk about it.

Me: well do you
wanna come over?
We never got to hang out.
Owens not here.....

GraV🤪: Charlie
Im hanging out with
the girls rn. I'll be over
in 2 hrs...only if Owens
no there tho.

Me: he won't be
here. He's at Jers.
See you in 2 hrs.

Read at 1:34pm

"She will be here in 2 hours. She's hanging with the girls right now.". He nods. "Okay we need to come up with a plan. And I have one." I smirk.

*Grace pov*

Its been 2 hours. I head to my car to go to Charlies. When I get there I knock on the door. Charlie opens it. "Hey.". He looks at me, examining my face. My face was red and puffy, my hair was messy and I was in sweats and a t-shirt. "Hi.".

He moved out the way so I can come in. "Movies?". I nod. "Here you go in my room and I will make popcorn.". I nod and walk in Charlie's room. Right when I step in Charlie holds the door shut so I can't get out. I hear him moving a piece of furniture in front of the door. "Charlie what are you doing. Let me out now." I yell. "No. Not until yall make up and maybe make out.". "Yall?" I mutter.

"I think he means us.". I turn around and see Owen standing in front of me. I can't even look at him. "Ugh. I'm not staying in here with him. And we're definitely NOT kissing.". "You going to have to unless you don't want to come out." Charlie says. I can hear his smile. I can tell he's enjoying this.

"Not unless I call the police and say I've been kidnapped and am being held against my will.". "Did you forget your phone is in your purse? You set your purse down when you walked in.".

Ugh I just want to scream, cry, and hit Owen and Charlie all at the same time. I might hit Owen. "Its really not safe for me to be in here. I might hit Owen, or punch, or kick. "

"Look Gray-". I interrupt him "Its Grace to you." I didn't even look at him.

🤍

Have a lovely day!
Xoxo me 🌹

*Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 194 26
It's a jachary story guys if u don't like don't read but most people ship sorry if I sound rude
23.9K 709 36
In which a girl sees her first love after almost 3 years [DISCLAIMER: if you have not read my other stories, please read those first]
163K 3.2K 50
Fights. Betrayal. Heartbreak. Fame. Lovers. Enemies. Plot twists. What more could you ask for? **I'm aware it says "Ewritw." Ewritw was my old userna...
109M 1.9M 61
When Victoria 'Tori' Peige found out that Zachary Anderson was the reason for all of her bestfriend's past break-ups, she knew she had to step in and...