Your Voice

By XplrStories

Things didn't always use to be the way they ended up. Natsu was captain of the baseball team. One of the best... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24- Epilogue

Chapter 10

6.1K 275 64
By XplrStories

Aristotle POV

I got distracted when Nasumi came up to me like that. I don't even remember what she was saying. All I know is I went to say bye to Natsu and he was gone. God what's with that kid. 

There's something about him. I can't place my finger on it but there's sure something. I stayed up that night thinking about that. I want to spend time with him. To be his friend. But how to I get rid of Nasumi. I don't want to be rude. 

"Ari?" Nasumi said making me snap out of my thoughts. Right it was school. I was sitting at lunch today. "I don't want to sit here today sorry" I spoke suddenly. "What?" she said almost in a harsh way. I didn't say anything else I just grabbed my tray and got up.

I turned and walked to the table Natsu was at with Naomi and some others. There was an empty seat next to him where I went over there and sat down. 

He didn't speak to me today. He looked over when I sat down. The others looked at me too but I kept my gaze on Natsu. 'Where did you go yesterday' I signed. 'in my house duh' he signed back. 'I wanted to say bye' I signed.

'My sister' he signed. Sister? Why did it just hit me now. Nasumi came out of the same house. 'Your her sister. You look the same but act different' I signed. 

'I've heard' he said with a small smile. His smile. I didn't see that this morning. Did I upset him when his sister interrupted us. 'You like her don't you' he signed with a questioning look on his face. 'Your better' I signed then realized that sounded wrong. He was talking about the other like. I looked at him seeing his face go red. "What did you do" Naomi said. "Shit" I said shaking his head. 

'Sorry I meant your nicer' I signed at him. He gave me a quick nod as he looked back down as he ate his food. That came out weird. 

I've never even liked someone. People like me but I always was worried about my family to ever get to like someone. 

Do I like Natsu?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 17.5K 35
“N-nothing” I stammered out, trying to scoot back. But he kept the distance filled each time. Soon, my back was against some cabinets as I ran out of...
318 34 11
Captain of the baseball team, Joey Reid, is confused. All he's had were girlfriends but what happens when he catches feelings for one of the new boys...
128 51 36
"I'm Callum. Life's not the worst it could be, but I always feel like I'm on the edge - of my friendship groups (Both of them - that's what I call ta...
4.7K 207 41
Billy Miller is not gay. He's not even sure he's anything at all because he doesn't like people. But that's alright. His parents, his fish and his cl...