𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎...

由 _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to vi... 更多

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 22 - DE-VOID
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Into to Season 4
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 27 - MUTED
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 29 - I.E.D
Ch. 30 - ORPHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 37 - PARASOMINA
Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER
Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 40 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 41 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 44 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 45 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 46 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 47 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 48 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 49 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 50 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 52 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 55 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 56 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 57 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 58 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 58 - RELICS
Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 60 - GHOSTED
Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 63 - MEMORY FOUND
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 67 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 68 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 69 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 70 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 71 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 72 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 73 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bouns Ch. #1
Bouns Ch. #2
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 75 - HAUNTED MEMORIES
Ch. 76 - NOT A GAME
Ch. 77 - THE RITUAL TO BRING HER BACK
Ch. 78 - ALLISON'S BACK... SORT OF
Ch. 79 - TAILS
Ch. 80 - ROWAN ASH
Ch. 81 - HIS WORLD AND OUR WORLD
Ch. 82 - THE WINNING MOVE
Ch. 83 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM

2.9K 113 49
由 _devilishEJ_

Odette's outfit

Author's Note:
I wasn't gonna post this until tomorrow but eh fuck it. I'll post it today.

Chapter Sixty-Four
Riders On The Storm

Odette stood in front of the door, still trying to get it open when all of the sudden she felt a rush of power flow through her making her eyes shoot open as she stumbled back a bit. "What happened? What was that? That's the second time that's happened." She asked, looking over at Jacob who smiled softly. 

"Someone really close to you remembers you." He said and she was quiet for a moment as she thought, "Malia." She said in a slight whisper. "Charles was the first to remember you. But now with Malia remembering, you might enough power to get through that door." He said and she took a deep breath before stepping up to the door again. 

She closed her eyes, holding her hands out and started focusing on the strong energy around the door. A few seconds later she could start to feel the energy starting to change very slowly. 

All of the sudden Odette felt another rush of power and the door finally flew open making her gasp slightly and laugh happily as she looked at the wide open door. She went to look at Jacob but didn't see him anywhere making her sigh softly before looking back at the open doors and her eyes widened at the first people she saw. 

"Uncle Chris! Melissa!" She yelled making them turn to her right as she threw her arms around her uncle's shoulder. "Odie!" Argent said, holding her as tight as he possibly could. "I missed you." She whispered as they pulled away and he gently cupped her face whipping away her tears that had started falling, "I can't believe I ever forgot you." He said and she smiled before looking at Melissa. 

"Melissa." She said softly and Melissa smiled before pulling her into a hug, "I'm so happy to finally see people I know who aren't dead." She said making them both look at her confused. "I'll explain later. Where's-" She started to ask but all of the sudden the sound of a gun shot went off making them look over to see Stilinski and Stiles hugging each other. 

"Stiles..." She whispered, looking at him in shocked while freezing in her spot, "Well?" Melissa asked making Odette look at her. "Go get him." She said and instantly Odette started to run over to them but was caught up by the crowd making her struggle slightly as she pushed past people. 

Stiles started at the rift in front if him as he could hear Scott calling out to him until he heard another voice call out. "Stiles!" Spinning around he saw Odette pushing her way to the tunnel. "Odie?" He asked shocked, she smiled at him before looking at the rift behind him and sucking in a deep breath. 

She quickly ran over to him and he instantly cupped her face, "Oh my god, Odette." He said and she didn't say anything. She just smiled happily at him with tears in her eyes before pushing him into the rift before it could close. "Wait!" He yelled trying to grab her hand but got sucked into the rift before he could.  

Odette stared at where Stiles once stood, with a small smile as a tear fell down her face until someone called out her name making her turn around to see Stilinski and Charles standing behind her making her gasp slightly before running over to them. 

She instantly threw her arms around Charles who hugged her back tightly for a minute until she pulled away to hug Stilinski. "I'm really happy to see you guys again." She said in a slight whisper as she pulled away and looked at the both of them with a happy smile. 

All of the sudden a bright light behind Odette made the three of them look over to see another rift opening in the tunnel. "I believe it's your turn now, Dear." Charles said as he gave her a slight push making her start walking over before breaking into a quick jog. 

"When you saved me."  She heard Lydia's voice say as she got closer to the rift, "Lydia?" Odette whispered slightly. 

"Odette? Keep going! I can see you, Odie!" 

Odette took a deep breath before quickly running through the rift. 

⚡ 

"Odette! Keep going! I can see you, Odie!" Lydia yelled as the light faded. Soon enough the light was gone and all that was left behind was an empty tunnel. "Odette? Stiles?" Lydia called out as a tear ran down her face. 

"Where are they? It was working." She asked and Malia shook her head, "It didnt work." She said making Lydia sigh and glanced back at the tunnel. "They was here. I know it. Stiles was here earlier and Odette was just here. We see them." She said as she ran a hand through her hair while a few more tears ran down her face 

⚡ 

All of the sudden a rift opened in the middle of the school parking lot and a second later Odette ran through it. She breathed heavily for a moment as she glanced around, "Stiles? Lydia?" She called out hoping someone was around, "Scott? Malia?" She yelled. That's when she noticed the tire marks on the ground where she remembered Stiles's jeep being making her sigh, "Couldn't have waited for me?" She muttered. 

She looked around again before noticed train tracks leading into the school making her slowly walk over to them. She stared at them in confusion for a moment before starting to follow them. 

⚡ 

Scott sighed softly and went to close the door but someone suddenly grabbed it making him spin around. "Liam!" Scott said in shock as Liam glanced at everyone, "There's something you need to see." He said. 

"You're still here..." 

"But everyone else is gone. All of them- they're all gone. Look, you have to come with me." Liam said panickedly and Scott raised his eyebrows, "What is it?" He asked. "I can't explain it. I have to show you." Liam said and Scott nodded before turning to the girls, "Uh... All right. You guys stay here. Just in case." Scott said making them raise their eyebrows at him. 

"In case Stiles and Odette comes back?" Malia asked and he nodded, "If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." He said before walking out and shutting the door behind him. 

Malia sighed and stood there for a moment before shaking her head as she stood up and walked to the door. "What are you doing?" Lydia asked and Malia glanced back at her. "We're gonna go find Stiles and Odette." She said as she opened the door and Lydia raised her eyebrows. 

"Scott told us to stay in case they show up here." Lydia said and Malia shook her head, "Stiles isn't coming here. If they were, they would've, and they haven't, so their not. You still think it worked, right?" She asked and Lydia nodded. "I know we saw them." She said and Malia nodded slightly, "And you're never wrong about these things." She said making Lydia squint and purse her lips. 

"Well- I wouldn't say "never"..." She trailed off and Malia raised her eyebrows, "But right now?" She asked and Lydia took a deep breath. "Right now, I'm not wrong. They're is out there. I can feel it." She said and Malia nodded, "Then what are we doing standing here?" 

⚡ 

"This looks fresh." Lydia said as her and Malia looked at tire marks on the ground outside the school, "It's from Stiles' Jeep. It must have just left." Malia said making Lydia look up her confused. 

"Without his keys?" Lydia asked and Malia shrugged, "Well, half the time, he got it started with a screwdriver." She said and Lydia nodded slightly. "Then he's here. Maybe Odette's with him. We have to tell Scott." Lydia said and Malia bent down to help her stand up. 

"We should probably tell Scott about that, too." She said before walking off making them look and follow her. Next to the school sign was train tracks leading into the school. 

⚡ 

Odette's head shot up when the doors of the library opened and her eyes widened when she saw Lydia and Malia standing there. "Oh my god. Odie?" Lydia asked wide eyed, Odette smiled before running over to them and throwing her arms around them making them instantly hug her back. 

"You're here." Malia said and Odette chuckled slightly, "I missed you guys so much." She said before pulling away and smiling at them. That's when Lydia and Malia noticed how the library looked. It had completely changed, there was no more book shelves or tables on the first floor. They were all replaced by benches with people sitting on them. 

"Why is there a train station in the middle of the library?" Lydia asked and Odette sighed, "There's also a train station in the Wild Hunt. It looks exactly like this minus the whole library part." She said. "So they're connected?" Malia asked and Odette nodded, "Definitely." She said as they glanced around. 

"If there's a train station, then there's probably a train." Malia said and Lydia nodded, "And if there's a train... It's going to the Wild Hunt." She said. "They're all gonna be taken." Malia said and Lydia looked at them, "They can't get on that train." She said. Malia glanced around for a moment before standing in the middle of the room. 

"Okay, listen up, everybody! We've all got to get out of here. We gotta go right now. It's bad! We have to go!" She yelled but no one moved or acknowledged her. "Hello?" Lydia called out as Odette sighed, "They cant here to see us. I've tried." She said making them look at her. 

"How do we get them to leave if they can't hear us?" Malia asked and Odette pursed her lips, "Well- Uh... Maybe there's someone who can." She said before signaling for them to follow her until she stopped walking. In front of them sat Peter Hale reading a newspaper. 

"Peter!" Malia yelled while snapping her fingers in front of his face and Lydia sighed. "Malia." She said making them look at her, "What?" They asked at the same time. "The only way we were able to break through the Hunt was through an emotional connection." She said making her sigh softly, "Dang, wish I could help." She said making them shoot her a look. 

"I'm not saying it." She said and Odette shrugged, "Okay fine. I guess everyone dies then." She said making Malia sigh and turn to Peter. "Dad." Malia said and Peter didn't moved, "Dad." She tried again but he still didnt move. 

"Say it like you mean it." Odette said and Malia sighed before crouching down, "Dad... Please wake up." Malia said softly but Peter still didn't acknowledged her. "Dad." They said at the same time and this time Peter slowly looked up before dropping the newspaper. 

"Attention all passengers. The train will be arriving in twelve minutes." 

"Me? You want me to stop them? You know how many there are?" Peter asked incredulously after the explained everything to him, "Yeah- a lot of them. So, get going." Malia said as they started walking and he scoffed. "There are hundreds of waiting rooms in this train station, which apparently now also serves as a high school library. It's impossible." 

"We can try." 

"Where do you get this implausible optimism?" Peter asked and Malia raised her eyebrows, "Definitely not from my father..." She said and Odette sighed softly.  "We don't have time for this. We need someone to just hear us." She said. 

"I think we already did." Peter trailed off as they slowed to a stop when the saw a Ghost Rider in front of them. "Get behind me. They won't take a Banshee." Lydia said, pulling Malia and Odette behind her, "You sure about that?" Peter said, walking around them. 

The Ghost Rider crack it's whip at them making the back away before Peter tried to punch it but his hand went right through it. The girls turned around only to stop when they saw another Ghost Rider. He went to crack its whip at them making Malia quickly push Lydia and Odette out the way so then the whip hit her arm making her groan. 

"Malia!" Peter yelled before running over to her. He quickly grabbed her before pushing her over to Odette and Lydia. Peter growled slightly under his breath before turning and kicking a Ghost Riders in the chest making it fall on the stairs. "He did it." Malia said as they watched in shock as Peter fought the Ghost Riders. 

"Malia, go!" Peter yelled when one of the Ghost Riders pinned him to a pillar. Lydia and Blake instantly grabbed Malia and ran to the door. Odette and Lydia ran out while Malia stayed back and let out a roar. "You wanna go find Stiles?" Lydia asked when they stopped running to catch their breath. "Yeah. You, try your absolute hardest to stay away from any and every Ghost Rider." Odette said and Lydia nodded, "Go." She said before Odette ran off. 

She ran for a few minutes before slowing to a stop and taking a deep breath. That's when she caught a familiar scent making her eyes widen before quickly follow it. 

Odette ran into the locker room to see a ghost rider pointing a gun at Stiles. She whistled making the Ghost Rider turn around. She grabbed its arm, before quickly kicking it's side. She quickly knocked the gun out it's hand before she lifted her hand up as she mumbled something under her breath as a small ball of light in the palm of her hand. She pressed her hand to its forehead before stepping back. 

Stiles watched in shock and amazement as gold cracks started to form on every inch of the Ghost Rider including it's clothes. All of the sudden the Ghost Rider bursted into large, bright flames before quickly turning into nothing but ash. Odette breathed heavily as Stiles started at her in amazement. She looked up at him with a smile, and tears in her eyes as they stared at each other for a moment. 

"I love you too." She said and he smiled softly and nodded, "I already knew." He said before shooting forward, pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss. There lips moved in sync as he cupped her face while her hands held onto his wrist. 

When they pulled away Stiles instantly wrapped his arms around her waist before pulling her into a tight hug making her wrap her arms around his neck. "I missed you." Stiles mumbled making her smile, "I missed you too." She said before they slowly pulled away. "Did you know we've been gone for three months?" He asked making her eyes widen, "Really? If felt like it was only a couple days." She said and he nodded. 

"I know right?" He asked and she chuckled and nodded, "Come on, let's go find everyone." She said and Stiles nodded before grabbing her hand and pulling her out the locked room. 

"Stiles..."
"Odie..."
They heard Claudia and Grant's voice call out as the reached the door making them stop, "Stiles, is that you?" She said again making Stiles glance around. "Mom?" / "Dad?" They said at the same time as they glanced around. "It's not them." Lydia said as she ran up to them out of breath making them glance at her. 

"I know who it is. I know her voice." Stiles said and Lydia shook her head, "No, that's the Wild Hunt. They're tricking you. Guys, I promise you. The Wild Hunt brought them back, but they're not real." Lydia said making him stop and Odette turned to her. 

"What do you mean "brought them back?" She asked and before Lydia could say anything someone else did. "Stiles?" Claudia said making them look over to see her and Grant walking through a door, "Hey, Odie." Grant said making tears form in Odette's eyes as she stared at him. 

"I know what you've been through. I know how much you love your father." Claudia said and then there was a flash of thunder and both of their appearance changed. They now looked like a Ghost Rider. "But I love him more. Even from the Hunt, you somehow wormed your way back into his memory." She said and Stiles nodded, "Yeah, worming is one of my skills." 

He said and Lydia stepped forward. "Those thing is conjured from your dad's and Charles' pain. If they remembers you guys, they can't believe in them." She said making Stiles and Odette glance at her. 

"That's why you have to go." Claudia said and started walking forward. Odette quickly pushed Stiles behind her as Lydia stepped forward and was about to scream but suddenly Claudia's hand shot out and grabbed Lydia by the throat making her groan. 

Odette's and Stiles's eyes widened as they ran forward and went to pull Lydia away when Claudia then grabbed Stiles by the throat and Grant grabbed Odette by the throat, "You shouldn't treat your mother that way." Claudia said. "You're not my mother." Stiles said and Claudia pushed him up against the wall while Odette tried to pull away from Grant. 

"He believes in me." Grant said and a tear ran down Odette's face, "Sorry Papa." She struggled to say before her eyes flashed white. She quickly pressed her hand to his forehead before kicking him away. Just like the last Ghost Rider he bursted into flames before turning to ash as she caught her breath. 

"Dreams- so hard to kill." Claudia said as Stiles struggled to breath, "But not impossible." Stilinski said as he and Charles turned the corner before Stilinski shot at Claudia but the bullets didn't effect her at all. 

"Noah. Your bullets can't hurt me." She said and all of the sudden Odette quickly ran up behind her and wrapped her arms around Claudia's shoulders making her drop Stiles. "But we can." She muttered as Lydia walked up to Stilinski, "Fire again." Lydia said before letting out a scream. 

Odette eyes turned white as she wrapped her hand around Claudia's thought under her breath and those same gold cracks started to form as Stilinski pulled the trigger. Right as she was covered in the gold cracks, the bullet hit her and instead of bursting into flames a bright light shined through the cracks. Seconds later she bursted into a bright light and a cloud of golden flakes. 

Odette quickly ran over to Stiles and grabbed his arms. All of the sudden the whole building started shaking making Stiles pull Odette to him while Charles  grabbed Lydia. Eventually it stopped and they all looked at each other while Odette looked at them wide eyed. 

"Does that mean its over?" 

⚡ 

"Have a great summer, everyone." Charles said as the final bell rang making Stiles frown, "No..." He said while Odette turned around to look at him, Scott, Lydia and Malia. "To the seniors, I'll see you at graduation." Charles said and Stiles' frown deepened. 

"No, no, no, no... That's it? What?" Stiles asked making Odette chuckle while Scott smiled at them, "Last day ever!" He said and Stiles pouted. "Well, it just feels so anti-climactic." Stiles said and Lydia raised her eyebrows, "Well, there's the whole graduation thing." Lydia said and Malia nodded. 

"I've gotta go to summer school, or I can't do the whole graduation thing." She said and Scott smiled and nodded. "Let's go." He said and they all got up and grabbed their stuff besides Stiles. 

"No. Come on, wait! Guys? This can't be it." Stiles said and then the lights shut off making them look at Charles who gave them an amused wink before walking out. Odette chuckled as she grabbed his bag and put it around her shoulder before grabbing his hands. "Allez, mon amour. We still got summer before you go of to college so it's not over just yet." She said as she pulled him out his seat. 

(Translation: Come one, my love) 

"And, I'm pretty sure we have a Star Wars and Batman movie marathon date waiting for us back at my house." She said making him smile down at her, "I love you. You know that?" He asked making her smile. "I think so." She said before pulling him down into a kiss. 

"I can't believe we're not in high school anymore. Kind of feels like nothing's really changed." Scott said as he and Stiles pulled their stuff out of their lockers. "Everything's changed." Stiles said as he looked over at Odette who was laughing with Lydia as they closed their lockers. Odette glanced over at him and smiled softly before Lydia pulled her away. 

⚡ 

"Okay! So, Liam, since you're the new Alpha..." Stiles said as he walked around the jeep where Liam, Mason and Scott stood, "I'm not an Alpha." Liam corrected. "Right. But, you know, Alpha-in-training..." Stiles said and Liam pursed his lips, "Well, I'd have to kill an Alpha." He said making Stiles squint at him. 

"Liam! SInce you're taking over, the most important thing you can remember is that Mason is always gonna be the one who's there to save your ass all the time." Stiles said making Mason smile whole Scott frowned slightly, "Well, not all the time." He said and Stiles shrugged slightly. 

"Most of the time, though. Which is why... I think you're gonna need this." Stiles said before pulling out his baseball bat and holding it out to Mason, "Uh, I don't play baseball." Mason said and Stiles nodded. "Right,
neither do I. It's... It's not the point." He said and Mason took the bat, "Okay, thanks." He said before him and Liam started to walk away. 

"Love you guys!" Stiles called out before sighing softly and turning to Scott, "Right. I leave you with this. You know... hurt her, and I'll kill you." Stiles said, holding a roll of duck tape to Scott. "You sure you won't need it?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded, "It's okay. Odie wants drive me down to D.C. She wants to help me move into my dorm, so... You know she's starting at Colombia as a junior? That's like the hardest Nursing school to get into and she's going in as a junior. How do you even do that?" Stiles asked. 

"I... She's smart... and a Healer." Scott said and Stiles nodded slightly, "Real question is, how did you get into UC-Davis?" Stiles asked and Scott raised his eyebrows. "How did you get into George Washington?" He asked and Stiles shrugged slightly, "I don't know. Uh, your dad. The, uh, big FBI pops made a call to the little pre-FBI program." He said and Scott smiled. 

"Pre-FBI? Well, I guess we're not the same kids running around the woods, looking for a body." Scott said and Stiles nodded slightly, "No, we're not." He said before pulling out his keys. "You know, you can keep the Jeep." He said and Stiles shook his head, "No. I... I want you to have it." He said before hand Scott the keys. 

"Oh, Stiles...? These aren't the keys to the Jeep." Scott said and Stiles nodded slightly, "Well, that one is to your house, another to your room. Uh, it's the master key to the school, animal clinic... a key to the Sheriff's station... Oh, there's also one to Odette's house... I'm gonna need that one back. I just figured you should have all the copies I secretly made, so... Yeah." He said making Scott chuckle as Stiles pulled out the actual keys to the jeep before looking out to the crowd. 

'They still need us." He said making Scott glance back and nod, "They'll always need us." He said. "And, you know, I... I need you. You know that." Stiles said and Scott smiled and nodded, "I need you, too." He said. 

"I'm gonna miss you." Stiles said before taking a deep breath, "No, really, I need you, though. Uh... I lost my license in the Hunt, so you have to drive." He said making Scott laugh. "Your dad is the Sheriff. I'm sure he'll let it slide. You drive." He said and all of a sudden Odette ran up to them. 

She wrapped her arms around Stiles's shoulders from behind making him jump slightly. She leaned in and whispered something in his ear making him look at her with wide eyes as she pulled away and laughed before running up. "You didn't hear that did you?" Stiles asked as they watched Odette run over to her car where Lydia and Malia stood laughing and shaking their heads. 

"I'm so glad I don't know french."

Odette sighed softly before falling back on a bed, slightly exhausted. "Is the bed comfortable?" Stiles asked making her look at him and smile, they had just finished getting his dorm room finished. "Why don't you come see for yourself?" She asked making him smile before walking over to her.

He dropped down on the bed before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her on top of him making her laugh. "You sure you dont want to find a school near here and we could get an apartment together?" He asked making her chuckle and raise her eyebrows.

"Babe, I love you but I want to go to Colombia." She said and he nodded slightly, "I know, maybe I could move to New York with you and drive here." He said making her scoff slightly. "You are not driving over six hours everyday to get to school. But I'm more than happy to drive six hours every other weekend to visit." She said and he smile softly at her.

"We're not gonna let long distance break us, right?" He asked and she smiled and shook her head, "It's not that much of a long distance. We can see each other on weekends and during breaks. We'll be fine." She said and he nodded.

"Now, how about we break in your dorm room by watching every single Star Wars movie." She said making his jaw fall slightly, "I love you, you know that?" He asked making her smile. "I know but you can keep saying it." She said. "I love you. I love you. I love you." He said as he turned flipped them around to where her back was on the bed as he pressed kisses to her face making her laugh.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

106K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
86K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...
495K 19.1K 95
** COMPLETED ** (This is a Lydia Martin GirlxGirl story) Florence Clarke has lived all around the world with her adoptive family since her parents le...
145K 3.1K 39
🎵 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮🎵 Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...