๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ: ๐•Š๐• ๐•œ๐•œ...

By angelicMichiko

Soul is a 15 year old girl, who discovers that she is a "Sun Spirit" after her sister, Yue's death. She doesn... More

Information on Soul
Chapter 1- The Waterbending Master
Chapter 2- The Siege of the North: Part 1
Chapter 3- The Siege of the North: Part 2
Chapter 4- The Avatar State
Chapter 5- The Cave of Two Lovers
Chapter 6- Return to Omashu
Chapter 7- The Swamp
Chapter 8- The Blind Bandit
Chapter 9- The Chase
Chapter 10- The Library
Chapter 11- The Desert
Chapter 12- The Serpent's Pass
Chapter 13- The Drill
Chapter 14- City Of Walls And Secrets
Chapter 15- The Tales of Soul
Chapter 16- Lake Laogai
Chapter 17- The Earth King
Chapter 18- The Guru/ The Crossroads of Destiny
Chapter 19- The Awakening
Chapter 20- The Headband
Chapter 21- Sokka's Master
Chapter 22- Metal Man/The Avatar And The Firelord
Chapter 23- The Runaway
Chapter 24- The Puppetmaster
Chapter 25- Nightmare And Daydreams
Chapter 26- The Day Of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
Chapter 27- The Day Of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
Chapter 28- The Western Air Temple
Chapter 29- The Firebending Masters
Chapter 30- The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 31- The Boiling Rock, Part 2
Chapter 32- The Southern Raiders
Chapter 34- Sozin's Comet, Part 1: The Phoenix King
Chapter 35- Sozin's Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters
Chapter 36- Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into The Inferno
Chapter 37- Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang

Chapter 33- The Ember Island Players

2.2K 54 101
By angelicMichiko

The gaang and I had arrived at Zuko's beach house. The next morning Sokka had nagged me to go into town with him.

Later on, we returned to see Zuko and Aang practicing their firebending, while Katara and Toph were sitting on the steps.

"You guys are not gonna believe this," Sokka says. "There's a play about us."

"We were just in town and we found this poster."

"What?" Katara gasps. "How is that possible?"

"Listen to this," Sokka said reading the poster. "The boy in the iceberg is a new production from acclaimed playwright Puan Tin who scoured the globe, gathering information on the Avatar, from the icy South Pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. His sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war, and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage."

I read the rest. "Brought to you by the critically acclaimed Ember Island Players."

Zuko groans. "My mother used to take us to see them. They butchered Love Amongst The Dragons every year."

"Sokka," Katara says. "Do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves?"

"Come on," Sokka replies. "A day at the theater? This is the kind of wacky, time wasting nonsense I've been missing."

We eventually all agreed to go to the theater. We had changed back into our Fire Nation clothes.

Toph, Katara, Zuko, and Aang sat in the front row as Sokka and I had the back row all to ourselves.

"Why are we sitting in the nosebleed section?" Toph asks. "My feet can't see a thing from up here."

The lights dimmed as the curtains opened revealing Katara and Sokka in a canoe.

Sokka started to get exciting tapping his sister shoulder.

"Sokka, my only brother," actress Katara says. "We constantly roam these icy South Poles seas and yet, never do we find anything fulfilling."

"All I want is a full feeling on my stomach," actor Sokka says. "I'm starving."

"This is pathetic," Sokka complains. "My jokes are way funnier than this."

Toph giggles. "I think he's got you pegged."

Sokka leans back in his seat as he mutters. "I'm funnier, right babe?"

"Yeah," I replied. "Way funnier."

He smiles amused.

We watched as the players came across an iceberg with a puppet of Aang inside, Katara used her waterbending to release him and asked who he was.

Actress Aang giggled. "I'm the Avatar, silly, here to spread joy and fun."

"Wait," Aang gasps. "Is that a woman playing me?"

We continued watching as Zuko and his Uncle arrived, sailing at sea.

"Prince Zuko, you must try this cake."

"I don't have time to stuff my face," actor Zuko yells. "I must capture the Avatar to regain my honor."

Zuko muttered. "They make me look totally stiff and humorless."

"Actually," Katara smirks. "I think that actor's pretty spot on."

"How could you say that?"

"How could you say that?" Actor Zuko yelled.

I burst out laughing.

I looked back on stage, Aang found Momo who was played by a sock puppet.

Next scene Sokka was dressed as a Kyoshi Warrior.
"Does this dress make by butt look fat?"

I giggled at the scene as Sokka looked at me embarrassed, I quickly covered my mouth.

In a scene portrayed Omashu, King Bumi challenged Aang to save Katara and Sokka. In the next scene, the pirates attacked the team to get back the waterbending scroll, which actress Katara woefully said she only took because. "It just gave her so much hope!"

The Blue Spirit saved a captured Aang from Zuko, after which actress Aang lovingly declares. "My hero!" And jumps onto his head to depart.

Jet destroyed a town by summoning a flood just to please Katara, who is overly love struck over him.

The next scene was Yue and Sokka on a boat holding each other's hand.

I squeezed Sokka's hand. I'm coming.

"Don't go, Yue," actor Sokka said before they kissed. Sokka pulled away. "Wait. Did you have pickled fish for dinner?"

"Goodbye, Sokka." Actress Yue said floating away.

"Do I have permission to date your sister?" Actor Sokka cries to Yue.

"No," Yue waves. "And I did have pickled fish."

In walked my actress with long black hair extensions, stick arrows, and hoe like clothing.

"Thank Spirits, my sister died, she was too annoying to deal with. Now I can have her man."

"Come here baby." Actor Sokka said as they smashed their lips together.

My jaw dropped us the gaang looked back at Sokka and I.

We looked back at the stage. Actress Aang changed into a blue fish-suit and stomped on small models of Fire Nation cruisers, clutching and shaking a Zhao doll and cheering, "The Avatar is back to save the day! Yaaaay!" When the curtains fell over the scene, the audiences, including Toph, bursted out in cheers, while the rest of us groaned in annoyance over the display.

We went outside for the intermission."So far, this intermission is the best part of the play."

"Apparently," Sokka rants. "The playwright thinks I'm an idiot who tells bad jokes about meat all the time and steals my ex girlfriends sister."

"Yeah, you tell bad jokes about plenty of other topics." I joke.

"I know!" He said taking a bit of his jerky and handing me a piece.

"At least the Sokka actor kind of looks like you," Aang frowns. "That woman playing the Avatar doesn't resemble me at all."

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Yeah," Toph agrees. "You are more in touch with your feminine side that most guys."

Aang groaned.

"Relax, Aang," Katara chimed. "They're not accurate portrayals. It's not like I'm a preachy crybaby who can't resist giving overemotional speeches about hope all the time and Soul is a hoeish girl with horrible hair extensions and dates her sister's ex boyfriend."

We all stared at her as I glared sending a flame at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Yeah, that not you at all." Aang mumbles.

"Yeah, that's not me at all." I said launching towards Katara to fight her.

Sokka grabbed my waist pulling me back down.

"Listen, friends," Toph says. "It's obvious that the playwright did his research. I know it must hurt, but what you're seeing up there on that stage is the truth."

We returned back for the second act, which started with the group trying to find an earthbending teacher for Aang.

"This is it," Toph whispers. "This must be where I come in."

Actor Toph appeared as an extremely buff man, which made us laugh.

"Wait a minute. I sound like a guy," Toph clears out her ears. "A really buff guy."

"Well, Toph," Katara shrugs. "What you hear up there is the truth. It hurts, doesn't it?"

"Are you kidding me?" She beams. "I wouldn't have casted it any other way."

She laughed. "At least it isn't a flying bald lady."

I tried to keep in my laugh.

Instead of using his feet to see, the actor released a sonic wave by screaming. He immediately screams, utterly stunning the entire audience.

The play goes on to show Zuko and Iroh going their separate ways because Iroh thinks Zuko's hair is too long. Later, everyone cornered Princess Azula, who narrowly escaped by fooling Zuko into looking up at the sky by saying. "What's that? I think it's your honor!"

I tried my best not to sleep but later dozed off on Sokka's shoulder. I woke up to Sokka telling me it was time for another intermission.

"What I miss?" I asked.

"Oh, just Azula and Aang fighting on the drill, you telling Katara about you and Zuko in the crystal prisons, and Zuko joining Azula to defeat Aang."

I looked at Zuko, who was blushing.

"Are you trying to get on my bad side?" I asked Sokka.

"I'm just saying."

"Does anyone know where Aang is?" Katara asked.

"He left to get me fire gummies, like 10 minutes ago," Sokka whines. "And I'm still waiting."

"I'm gonna check outside." Katara said walking away.

Sokka turned to me. "Soul, what are the chances you can get me backstage? I got some jokes I want to give to actor me."

I got us back stage as we saw actor Sokka and actress Soul talking.

Sokka ran in front of actor Sokka.

"Can I help you?" Actor Sokka asked.

I quickly hid as I bumped into actress Soul.

"Whoops, sorry." She said.

"Girly, I have some ideas for you. I'm a big Princess Soul fan but I don't think your representing her quite as well. You gotta be sassy ok."

She nodded her head. "I'm listening."

"Gotta add a little bit of humor in there. She's quite the comedian. Let her smile a bit, she's too pretty to be frowning and rolling her eyes every two seconds. And get rid of those extensions sweetie. She's definitely gonna sue you when she finds out about this play."

"Gotchu. Thanks." Actress Soul said walking away with actor Sokka.

"You done?" I asked Sokka.

"Yup." He replied as we walked back to our seats for act three. We went to the Fire Nation, Katara was the painted lady, Sokka got a sword, I lost my fire bending and Combustion man died.

Aang arrived and sat next to Sokka and I in the back row. Sokka started telling him what he missed. "The invasion's about to start. Shh!"

Sokka wrapped his arm around my shoulder excitedly.

The invasion starts with actress Katara telling actress Aang she loved him like a brother and they shook hands. Sokka's actor asks Toph if she and Aang have a "rocky relationship."

The crowd all laughed as Sokka took his arm off my shoulder laughing hysterically and kissed me harshly. "I told him to say that."

"Come down, lover boy." I joked.

Sokka's actor told another joke as everyone laughed. I faced Sokka who was dying laughing.

The next scene was actor Zuko joining the group during the invasion on a whim, with everyone agreeing to accept him since they didn't have a choice.

Fire Lord Ozai appeared on stage, summoning power from Sozin's Comet. Zuko fought Azula but was quickly killed. His last words were "HONOR!" the crowd cheered for his defeat.

Ozai and Aang battled, where he fired a giant fireball at Aang, who screamed "No-o-o-o-o-o!" as he dies, waving a huge red piece of cloth around him. Azula comes back in and Ozai gives a speech about how the world is now his; the crowd gives him a standing ovation as the gaang looked on horrified.

We walked back to the beach.

"That wasn't a good play." Zuko says.

"I'll say."

"No kidding."

"Horrible."

"You said it."

"But the effects were decent." Sokka said as I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 342 9
โžค๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
12.4K 503 20
แตƒ แถปแต˜แตแต’ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ - "๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š..๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ?" ๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ๐š›๐š˜๐š‘ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š. โžช A story about a y...
14.6K 501 15
In this book, the MC is spirit from the spirit world and she has the duty of training the avatar for his final battle with Emperor Ozai. When Aang an...