๐™ต ๐š ๐™ด ๐™ด ๐™ณ ๐™พ ๐™ผ - ๐™ณ๐š๐™ด...

By lunarino_

๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐——๐—ข๐— - ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ซ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ - ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ_ -โ€ข-โ€ข- โžช "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐™ด๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›.
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ.
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐™ต๐š˜๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šข.
๐š†๐šŽ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ.
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ.
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐šŽ๐š–๐šข.
๐š‚๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ.
๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šข ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ.
โœฐโ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ ๐•Œ๐•ก๐••๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–โœฐ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š€&๐™ฐ
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ.
๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ.
๐™ท๐š’๐š–.
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•.
๐™ด๐š–๐š™๐š๐šข ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šœ.
๐™ธ๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š•.
๐š‚๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šข.
๐š„๐šœ๐šŽ๐š.
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘. (๐™ฝ๐š‚๐™ต๐š†)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š.
๐™ถ๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐™ป๐š’๐šŠ๐š›!
๐™ฒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ.
๐™ด๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’๐šœ๐š–.
๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.
quick update
๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘.
๐š๐š’๐š—.

๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ.

26.3K 838 1.9K
By lunarino_

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"Go, Y/N. Don't worry. You'll do fine."
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

"But what if I don't? Then what," Y/N asked Wilbur as he handed her an invisibility potion.

"I don't know. A lot about this war is acted off of emotion. This action is off of need. Just," Wilbur paused, "c-come back to me, ok?"

"Alright."

With the passing conversation, Y/N spread her wings and took off into the night sky. The plan was simple, Y/N would fly into the boundaries of the DreamSMP to collect information, hidden under the cover of an invisibility potion.

As she saw the torches ahead getting brighter in the fog of the night, she drank the invisibility potion. The tingle of the elixir moving down her throat was chilling.

Y/N stared at her hands as they slowly drifted from her vision. The potion had completed its work. Quietly, she swooped down onto the tall tower where Dream and his goons stood.

"Dream. She was trained by Technoblade! What are we going to do with her," A British voice asked. Y/N shifted her head toward Dream, hoping silently for a response.

"We use her against them. If Techno did, in fact, train her, we have to get her to switch sides. George," Dream peered toward the brown-haired fellow wearing clout goggles, "Here's what I want you to do, Go find her. I want you to collect her. Sapnap," Dream looked toward the black-haired kid, "Go with George. Who knows how powerful she can actually be."

The two others ran off, leaving Dream and Y/N alone. Even the thought of being alone with Dream caused a chill to run down her spine.

She held her heavy breath from the quick flight. Please, she thought. Dream cocked his head to the side and approached her position slowly, sticking out his hand to the grayish bubbles. A dark chuckle from his throat filled the air, "Invis pots aren't meant for spying, princess. You have a lot to learn."

He grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground in front of him, just in time for the potion to take its final seconds of use. Her wings immediately fell to her sides, trying to prop herself up. Every time she inched closer to her feet, she would be shoved down once more.

"What are you doing here," Dream asked her. Y/N only tried to back away from him, eventually pressing her back to the tower wall.

Dream cocked his head to the side before tilting his mask a bit, "I said, girl, what... Are you doing here?" Y/N breathed out slightly, "I have a name."

"Hm? What would that name be then?"

"Why should I tell you. All you've done is threaten me and my family, my nation, my friends."

Dream, under his mask, rolled his eyes, "Let me get this straight, you think your name is an asset I need? Why, fine lady, isn't it just kindness and courtesy to ask for ones name?"

"I wouldn't- Stop that!"

Dream chuckled, "Come on now, tell me."

An idea popped into her head, "Lets make a deal, smiley," Y/N made an ugly smile, "I tell you my name... You give us our freedom."

Dreams eyes widened, "No way! That's unfair as fuck!"

"Well then, I guess we have it your way then," Y/N said as she knocked Dream off his feet, grabbing her axe in the process. As Dream hit the ground, he let out a pained yell. Y/N took his state to injure him.

She tightened her grip on the axe and swiped it across his mask, watching as the two pieces of hard plastic hit the floor and a cut form across his face.

Dream laid unmoving, trying to process her attack. Y/N walked up to him and placed her foot on his chest. She looked down and was taken aback by his eyes.

The emerald, endless abyss seemed to swallow her whole. Y/N took notice of the small flecks of brown that appeared near the center. They were so captivating.

Dream then grabbed her foot and dragged her down to the floor. He flipped over so he was on top of her. Y/N's face grew bright red, "Not even going to take me out to dinner first?"

Dream then used his fist to knock her out. He got off her unmoving body, and picked her up gingerly, taking her back to her home.

As Dream took one step at a time, he noticed the girl's beauty as she slept. Small pieces of her H/L H/C hair drifted into her face. Her soft snores almost dragged him into a daze.

Stop it, Clay, He thought to himself as he approached the gates of L'manburg. He placed the girl down so carefully, and so quietly, no one could tell he was there. He pulled a book and quill from his satchel and began to write,

Wilbur Soot,

         Your soldier was caught snooping around on my front lines. Next time it happens, don't count on my team being so merciful.

- Dream

With a sigh, he left the book on her chest and folded her limp hands over it to keep it from drifting away in the breeze. Dream began to sink down to her face with his own. "Who let you get caught up with this foolish war," he whispered into her ear before kissing her on the forehead.

He walked away flustered.

About an hour later, Wilbur was doing his rounds on top of the walls of his country. He looked down at the gates and gasped in horror. "Tommy! I need your help," He yelled at the blonde. Tommy came rushing out of the caravan only to see his sister by the entrance to the great city.

He ran up to her and lifted her off the ground calling to Wilbur as a book thumped to the floor. Wilbur ran over and picked up the book. He read it aloud, "Wilbur Soot, Your soldier was caught snooping around on my front lines. Next time it happens, don't count on my team being so merciful," Wilbur paused, "This- She was caught."

Tommy looked over her body, "She was only knocked out. It doesn't look like anything happened."

"Get Niki to check her out, please," Wilbur said.

"Yes, Will."

Wilbur held the book in his hands, looking across the lands that Dream had a grasp on,

☞︎☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎☜︎
"Mess with the bull, you get the horns, Dream"
☞︎☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎☜︎

꧁☻︎1169 words☻︎꧂

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Hiii Happy New Year! I'm going be honest, thank you all so so much for almost 300 views already. It means so much to me that people enjoy the content I give. The idea came to me in the middle of class during finals, so I certainly wasn't expecting this much attention. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and cheers to a new year!

Stay Safe,

-Autumn☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 20.5K 22
[COMPLETED] ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ "๐š–๐šŠ๐š—" ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ. ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
20.8K 873 25
|๐™ฃ| ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ยซ_________________________ยป |โ€ข๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
738K 22.9K 24
โคท '๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...' '๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.' โคถ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐–ก...
2.9K 137 15
๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ..... โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ' ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—...