You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day

Chapter 48: Baby's Here

661 17 0
By kimmybrown12

- EPILOGUE -

- Damien's POV -

I Can't Believe It. She's Here, In My Arms. My Butterfly. I Look Down At Her And See Her Eyes Open. She Smiles At Me And My Heart Melts. She Has Her Mother's Eyes. I Could Get Lost In Them And Wouldn't Care If I Found My Way Back Or Not. She Had Me Wrapped Around Her Finger Before She Before She Was Born And Now That She's Here, In A Mess. She Could As For Anything And I Would Give It To Her In A Heartbeat. I Can Be Cold, Sadistic And Down Right Evil Sometimes But This Little Girl Craddled In My Arms Turns Me Into A Pile Of Play Dough She Can Mold To Her Liking..... And I Would Let Her Without A Second Thought.

"My Little Butterfly." I Coo At Her And She Smiles A Toothless Grin At Me. "You're Beautiful, Just Like Your Mommy, You Know That?" I Kiss Her Nose And Her Little Giggle Makes My Knees Weak. She Lets Out A Little Yawn And I Couldn't Help But Laugh. "Do You Want Daddy To Sing To You? Granted, Daddy Can't Sing But I Would Do Anything For You Little One." She Yawns Again. "Okay, But Don't Laugh." I Cleared My Throat.

"I Swear On My Heart
That Your A Good Girl,
I Know I'll Stay Up Late, Just
Waiting For You, Yeah I Held
You So Tight Now You Know
That I Care, That You Are The
First Child I Held In My Hands."

Soon She's Asleep And I Don't Want To Put Her Down. I Want To Keep Her In My Arms Forever. After A Shot Tons Of Hesitation, I Lay Her In The Crib The Hospital Lent Us And Watch Her For A Few Seconds Before Kissing Her Forehead. I Walk Over To My Sleeping Princess And Lay Down Next To Her, Wrapping My Arms Around Her. I Hear A Small Sniffle And Grab The Side Of Her Face, Turning Her Towards Me.

"Why Are You Crying Baby?" I Ask. She Smiles And Kisses Me.

"You Were Singing To Her. I Got A Little Emotional." She Wipes A Tear And Chuckle.

"I Would Do Anything For My Girls. Even If That Mean Singing Extremely Bad." I Smile.

"I'll Have To Remember You Said That If You're Ever In The Dog House Again." She Giggles. I Lean In And Kiss Her Neck, Running My Tongue Over Her Most Sensitive Spots.

"You.... My Beautiful Little Princess, Are In So Much Trouble." She Looked At Me Surprised. "When That Baby Bump Goes Down And You're Completely Healed...." I Pause And Kiss Her Hard. Our Tongues Fight For Dominance But I Always Win. I Pull Away, Leaving Her Breathless. "I'm Gonna Fuck You So Hard, You Won't Walk Properly For Days. I'm Gonna Spank That Ass Until You're So Wet, You Might Actually Flood Our Room And Lastly, I'm Gonna Get My Fix. I'm Going Through Withdrawals Princess." Her Body Shivers In My Embrace And I Feel Myself Harden At Her Reaction. "Mhm... Try Not To Provoke Me Princess. Even The Tiniest Lips Bite From You Will Get Me Rock Hard." She Giggles And My Heart Skips A Few Beats.

- Home -

Finally We Get Released And Made It Home. I Carry My Butterfly In Her Car Seat Through The Front Door And We Are Immediately Bombarded With Smiling And Excited Faces.

"Let Me See My Precious Grand Baby!" My Mom Yells. I Turn The Car Seat Around. "There You Are! Hello My Little Munchkin!" She Cooed.

"She's Beautiful Son." My Dad Says Patting Me In The Back.

"Thank You Dad."

"Can We Hold He?" Alfie Asked And I Reluctantly Nod. I Put The Car Seat Down And Unbuckle Her. I Take Her Out And Place Her In Alfie's Arms. My Brothers Form A Circle Around Her And Introduce Themselves. "Hi There Royalty. I'm Your Uncle Alfie."

"I'm Your Uncle Leo."

"Uncle Javi."

"Uncle Santi." They Smother Her In Kisses But She Starts To Cry And My Over Protective Father Instincts Kick In. I Snatch Her Out Of Alfie's Arms And Hold Her To My Chest, Lightly Bouncing And Patting Her Back.

"It's Okay Butterfly, Daddy's Got You." I Coo At Her And She Stops.

"She's A Daddy's Girl For Sure." My Mom Says And I Grin.

"Of Course She Is." I Feel A Tug On My Shirt And Look Down To See My Princess Standing There With A Smile.

- Bella's POV -

- Bedroom -

She's Perfect. I Wasn't Sure Even When Pregnant With Her If I Was Ready To Be A Mom, But The Moment I Held Her Tiny Body In My Arms, I Promised Myself I Would Be The Mother She Deserves. As Damien Went To Take A Shower, I Settle Myself In The Bed With Royalty In My Arms.

"I Love You Royalty." She Smiles And I Can Already Feel The Tears Forming. "Did You Like Daddy's Singing? How About Mommy Sings To You? Would You Like That Baby Girl?" I Rub My Nose Against Hers And Listen To Her Giggle. "Okay, Mommy Will Sing For You." I Clear My Throat.

"You Are My Sunshine,
My Only Sunshine,
There's A Mother Full Of Memories,
Sleep My Darling, Safe And Sound,
You Never Know Dear,
How Much I Love You."

She Yawns And Giggles Making My Heart Almost Jump Out Of My Chest.

"That Was Beautiful Princess." I Look Up And See A Shirtless Damien With A Towel Hanging Dangerously Low On His Hips. Stop Staring..... Stop Staring.... Stop Staring... You're Still Too Sore.... Stop Staring.... Ugh! Stupid Horny Hormones. "You Better Stop Looking At Me Like That. I Have Very Little Control Over Myself Right Now And You Are Still Too Sore For Me To Fuck You Like I Want To." He Smirks Making Me Giggle. I Look Back At Royalty And She's Fast Asleep.

"I Want Her To Sleep With Us In The Bed Tonight. She Can Sleep In The Crib Tomorrow." I Smile And Kiss Her Forehead.

"I Do Too." He Said Putting On His Boxerw And Crawling Next To Us Laying On His Side. I Gently Lay Her Between Us.

"I Love You Damien." I Kiss Him.

"I Love You Too Baby. More Than You Could Ever Understand." He Smiles But There's Something About His Smile. Something Mischievous. He's Definitely Thinking About Something.

"Why Are You Smiling Like That?" I Raise A Suspicious Eyebrow At Him.

"I Can't Promise The Next Time I Fuck You, You Won't Get Pregnant Again." He Chuckles.

"Knowing You, I Probably Will." I Laugh.

"I Want A Boy Next. I Want Royalty To Have A Brother..... Well Many Brothers A d Sisters." He Grins.

"Can We Atleast Wait Until She's Three Or Something?" I Could Hear My Womb Practically Begging Me.

"I Want A Big Family, And I'm Not Talking About My Parents Or My Siblings. I Mean You And Me. I Want Royalty To Grow Up With Brothers And Sisters Who Will Love, Play And Be There For Her When She Needs Them." He Looks Down At Her And A Tear Falls Into His Cheek.

"I Want That Too Baby. It May Hurt Like Hell And My Body May Never Be The Same But I'll Give You Anything You Want My Love." He Smiles And Kisses Me Before Laying His Head Down Next To Royalty.

"I Love You Princess."

"I Love You Too Damien." I Lay My Head Down Next To Royalty And Fall Asleep Listening To Her Breathing.

Perfect.

Absolutely Perfect.

- THE END -

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Last Chapter! Thanks For Your Love And Support On My First Book. I Appreciate I Your Love And Support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63.5K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
2M 62.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
68.7K 980 24
"she's mine isn't she?" he asked his breathe fanning my ear and I shivered at the dominance in his voice "Mr Rodriguez I... I should leave" I said ab...