Weasley & Weasley: A Fred & G...

Από multikingdoms

*Warning: Contains smut and heavily suggestive material. Viewer discretion is advised* "You can't love us bot... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Suprises
Chapter 2: Quite the Show
Chapter 3: Journey to Kings Cross
Chapter 4: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 5: Busted
Chapter 6: Always the Plan
Chapter 7: Anytime
Chapter 8: Feels Different
Chapter 9: The Ball
Chapter 10: Don't Flatter Yourself
Chapter 11: Unlike Any Other
Chapter 12: Girlfriend
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Consequences
ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
Chapter 15: Neither Am I
Chapter 16: Sounds Good to Me
Chapter 17: Forgetful
Chapter 19: The Letter
Chapter 20: Accusations
Chapter 21: Lose Me All Together
Chapter 22: Truth or Kiss
Chapter 23: The Connection
Chapter 24: Paris
Chapter 25: Couldn't get Much Better
Chapter 26: Christmas Eve
Chapter 27: Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 28: Departure
We're Back !
Chapter 29: Leo
Chapter 30: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 31: Letters Written
Chapter 32: Made My Choice

Chapter 18: Busted pt.2

1.2K 39 15
Από multikingdoms

My heart was racing a mile a minute after I had realized our mistake , and I felt like I was gonna vomit.

George pulled me to the side of the room, whispering down to me.

"What?" He questioned, confused.

"My underwear. I'm not wearing them." I say.

He slightly chuckles.

"Well yea I mean we did just-"

I smack him on the arm,  cutting him off.

"If you don't have them, and I'm not wearing them. Then that means?" I question, allowing him to grasp the situation.

George's eyes suddenly widen, and a panicked looked forms on his face.

"Shit." He mumbles.

I place my hands into my hair, brushing it back off my forehead.
"We've gotta go back to get them ." I suggest.

He shakes his head.
"No Snape's  definitely back by now. Do you wanna go back there just to make yourself look guilty?" He questions.

I shake my head.
He was right.

"Shit." I begin to freak.

George then places both his hands on my shoulders in a comforting manner.

"It'll be fine love. He won't know they're yours, if he even finds them." He comforts.
"Don't stress about it."

I nod turning my head and kissing George's hand as it's placed on my shoulder.

"You're right." I begin.
"but this is the last time we do anything at this school. It never ends well for me."

He chuckles.
"Yea right." He teases.

I playfully roll my eyes, knowing he was right.

...

The rest of the night was pretty easy going. We lit a fire, and all sat around talking and chatting with each other for a couple more hours, just having a great time hanging out.
Curfew eventually hit, so we all headed up to the dorms to get ready for bed.

George stood up off the couch, helping me up behind him.
He leaned down, planting a soft kiss to my lips, before engulfing me into his arms.
I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, inhaling deeply, his cologne filling my head with comfort and familiarity.

"I hate having to go to bed without you." He begins.
"Especially since you're only gonna be one room over."

I look up to him, placing my chin on his chest and smiling.

I look around the room to make sure no one was paying attention.
When I got my clear, I reached around my back, un clasping my bra and carefully sliding it out from under my shirt.
I quickly lifted it out, placing it into George's hands.

"There. That'll remind you of me." I whispered.

George looked down into his hands, biting back a smile.
He quickly bundled it up and put it in his back pocket, then picking me up and pulling me in for one more kiss.

"I love you." He said.

I nod with a smile.

"And I you." I responded.

He set me back down on the floor, giving me a peck on the forehead before walking the other direction, and up the boys dorm stairs.
I quickly headed up to the girls dorm too, eager for some alone time with my girls.

When I walk in, everyone is sitting on their beds.
Ginny is brushing her hair, and Hermione is already snug in her pajamas, sitting against her headboard with her feet out.
They both look to me.

"Hey Callie." Ginny said, stopping the strokes of her hairbrush for a few seconds.

"Hey guys," I respond, walking over to my trunk and pulling out a pair of sweatpants,  a tank top.... and a new pair of underwear.

I quickly slip into my clothes, sitting on top of my bed and looking to Hermione and Ginny.

"So how were things while we were gone?" I question.

Hermione scrunches her nose.
"Quiet, weirdly enough. The energy of the group was just gone." She says.

Ginny nods in agreement.
"Yea, no one really talked all that much."

I frown slightly.
"Nice to know me and George are so important in the friend group." I kid.

Hermione and Ginny both softly giggle at my comment, looking back and forth between each other.

Then, Angelina enters the room, heading straight for her bed.
She glances over at me, but quickly looks away.

That was really weird.
She usually smiled at me, or flashed me a playful and friendly wink, but this time....nothing.
I thought me and her were friends, or at least ok with each other.

"Hey Angelina." I say, waving to her.

She turns to me slowly, and bites her lower lip in a thinking manner.

"Could I talk to you for a minute?" She questions suddenly.

I raise my eyebrows, but nod my head in agreement.
I follow her out onto the spiral staircase, standing across from her, waiting for her to speak.

She looked down to her feet, clearly not wanting to look me in the eyes.

"Is everything ok?" I ask, worried.

She shoots her eyes up to me.
"Is there anything going on between you and Fred? I mean, I know you guys had a thing before...but is there something still there?" She questions suddenly.

My chest flutters in nerves, dumbfounded by her question.

"No, definitely not." I say.
"Why?"

She shakes her head.

"I'm not accusing you of anything, cause I don't think you'd do that. And I also know that you and George really love each other, it's just-" she stops.

I slightly lean forward, raising my eyebrows.

"What is it Angelina?....You can tell me anything, you know that right?" I reassure.

She nods her head slowly.
"Fred said your name when we were...." She started.

I open my eyes widely in shock, and I felt really embarrassed and kind of hurt all a sudden.
I didn't know what to say.
I felt bad for Angelina, and I didn't want her to think I was going after both boys, cause I definitely wasn't.

"I-" I begin.

I truly didn't know what to say.

"I'm really sorry." Is all I conjure up.

Tears begin to well in her eyes, and my heart suddenly brakes for her.

I placed my hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her as best as I could.

"It's okay." She says.
"I know it's not your fault, but it still hurt you know?"

I pull her into a hug, gripping her tightly as I heard her soft sobs into my shirt.

"You're beautiful Angelina." I begin.
"You deserve so much better.....and I'm.. I'm sorry that happened." I comfort.

She leans her head up, tears streaming down her cheeks.
She wipes them away.

"Thanks Callie." She says.

"No problem Ang." I respond.
"is there anything I can do to help?" I question, not knowing what to say next.

Angelina thinks for a moment, and then slowly nods her head up and down.

"Could you just, stay away from Fred for a few days? Just until we work it out." She asks.

I nod.

"For sure. I'll keep my distance." I reassure.

"Thanks. I hope that's not too much, I mean I know you guys are friends, and I don't wanna come between that.  I also know that it's kinda hard to stay away since-"

"I totally get it." I respond.

She smiles at me.

"Thanks Callie. I understand why everyone fawns over you, you're amazing."

My heart slightly broke more with that comment.
I hated seeing her feel this way, even though it wasn't really my fault.
Angelina was truly an amazing girl, and she deserves better that what she was getting.

I hug her tightly once more, then wiping her tears away with my hands when we pull away, smiling at her. She smiles back, thanking me again before we both headed back into the dorm.

When we entered  again, Hermione and Ginny stared intently.
I returned to my bunk, getting under my covers and leaning against my pillows.
Hermione turned to me, whispering.

"Everything okay?" She whispered.

I looked over to Angelina, who was brushing her hair absentmindedly on her bed.

"Yea, everything's fine." I say.

Hermione nods, not wanting to pry.

I decided it was best not to tell anyone about me and Angelinas conversation.
I didn't wanna make her feel worse than she already did.

I turn onto  my side, pulling my arm under my pillow and thinking of everything that had just happened.

I felt sort of bad about myself for some reason.
I knew it wasn't my fault, and I couldn't really have prevented it, but I still felt responsible somehow.

I tried to shake the thoughts away, shifting my mind to George, remembering him lying next to me in bed back at the burrow.
I placed my hand on the sheet next to me, closing my eyes and imagining George's warmth there in place of the cold air.

I fell asleep quickly,
George Weasley pleasantly filling my head.

———————————-———————————-————

I awoke again to the sound of Hermione yelling for Ginny and I to get up.
She sort of became our eager alarm clock in the morning, always getting up before everyone else did.

I slowly sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes with the tips of my fingers.
Hermione tossed me my uniform, giggling as she saw my annoyed, morning personality.
I giggled slightly too, loving her for everything that she did.
She was definitely the mom friend.

Ginny and I quickly got up, changing into our uniforms and brushing our hair, making ourselves look presentable.

"Hey Callie, could I borrow some lip balm? I can't seem to find mine." Angelina suddenly asked.

I nodded, reaching into my side drawer and tossing her my tube.
She smiled at me, applying it to her lips and then tossing it back for me to put away.

We all made our way downstairs together, all the guys  patiently waiting for us in the common room.

I immediately walked over to George who  automatically gave me a peck to the lips when I reached him.

"Good morning. Looking beautiful as always." He praised.

I smile, adjusting his collar and tie .

"And you, as handsome as always." I respond, laughing.

He chuckles, cupping my face and kissing me once more.

Hermione had joined Ron on the couch, their legs sitting on top go each other's as they spoke to one another.
Ginny had joined as well on Harry's lap, Harry's arms wrapped around her waist in a loving way.

Angelina had walked over to Fred, who was awkwardly standing to the side of the room, rocking back and forth on his feet.
He looked over to me, rubbing the nape of his neck and quickly averting his gaze.

I catch eyes with Angelina, shooting her a friendly smile and a wink, and she returns the smile in a reassuring manner.

We all slowly made our way to Snape's classroom for first bell.
As we walked in, George smirked widely, remembering the events of yesterday.
I playfully smacked him on the arm, trying to conceal my own laughter as well.
We all took our seats, waiting for his typical lecture to begin.
When we all got situated, he strutted into the classroom, his eyes straight to his desk.

He quickly turned around with a scornful expression, well....more scornful than normal, and I had a feeling something was wrong.

He quickly picked up his wand from inside his cloak, and pointed it downward to the floor.

He roughly muttered "wingardium leviosa," and turned his wand toward the class, levitating something in front of us.

My heart dropped into my stomach.

"Yesterday as I returned to my classroom, I found these waiting for me as I got here." He spit.

I kept my eyes forward, not wanting to look at any of my friends, because I knew that they knew.

"If anyone in this class would care to explain as to why I found a pair of ladies undergarments in my classroom, please, feel free to speak up." He says, still holding them up.

It was my underwear.
Shit.

I glanced over to George from the corner of my eye, and his face was flushed red, as I assumed mine was as well.

I didn't move in my seat, I just kept staring forward, completely humiliated even though no one knew for certain if they were mine.

Snape swiftly levitated them into the waste-bin, and set his wand on the desk before clasping his hands together in front of him.

"No one?" He asked in a sarcastic tone.

No one answered.

He nodded his head.
"Guess I'll have to figure it out myself then won't we?" He grumbled.

Snape shot a scornful and disgusted glance at me, and then shifted his eyes onto Fred who was sitting in front of me.
My stomach turned upside down, and for a moment I thought I would be sick right there.

Snape averted his gaze, returning his eyes to the rest of the class.
He then dropped the subject of the underwear, and continued on with class, not bringing it up again.

For the rest of the class, there was an awkward tension amongst the room, all of us glancing around to each other in an awkward stare.

Finally, we were released.

I quickly stood up, grabbing my books and trying to get out of the room as quick as possible.
But I wasn't fast enough.

"Miss Evergreen, and Mr. Weasley?" Snape spit from behind us.

I closed my eyes tightly, and quickly turned around.
Fred and George both stopped in their tracks, glancing to Snape as well.

"Not you." He said, pointing to George.
"The other one."

George widened his eyes, and looked over to Fred who was just as confused.

"Professor-" George began.

"Not you!" Snape restated.

George nodded, and looked over to me.
I nodded back, and he quickly left the room, leaving only Fred and him and I, alone.

"I don't want excuses. I don't even want an explanation." Snape began.

Fred interrupted,
"How do you even know if they're ours?" He questioned.

Snape raised his eyebrows, listing his head slightly.
"Considering I've already caught you two doing....." he stopped.
"Prior to this incident," he continued, skipping over some words.
"I just had a gut feeling."

I didn't say anything at all, just letting Fred talk to him.

"Well, I don't think that's very fair Professor." Fred says.
"You have no proof that those are Callies, or that we left them in here. Just mere suspicion?" He questioned.

Snape visibly grew more irritated at Fred's words.

"So you're telling me that they weren't yours?" He asks.

Fred nods his head yes.

"Well...if they aren't yours, then I guess I'll just have to interrogate every student in this school won't I?" He began.
"Keep them to show everyone, see if anyone recognizes them?"

"They're-" I begin in a panic.

"Mine!" Fred interrupts me.

I quickly look to him in utter shock, and he slightly shrugs his shoulders.

Snape stares at him with a deadly glance.

"Yours alone?" He questions.

"Yea, they're mine . I mean, they're not mine, but I'm the reason they're here...if you know-"

"I understand." Snape interrupts.

"So Miss Evergreen, you're completely innocent in this?" He asks.

I look to Fred with the corner of my eye, and he slightly nods.

I nod.
"Yes Professor." I lie.

"You two?" Snape questions more.

"We broke up." Fred states.

Snape nods in understanding, before looking back over to me.

"You may leave Miss. Evergreen."

I look to Fred, who was standing tall and facing completely forward.
He then turns to me, gesturing for me to leave the room.

I hesitantly take the order, getting out of there as quick as possible.

When I exit the room, George pulls me to the side of the hall very quickly.

"Shit, are we caught?" He questions.

I shake my head.

"Fred took the blame for them." I state.

George tossed his body back, raising his eyebrows.

"Why would be do that?" He asks.

"I don't know. I went to confess and then he just....lied about it." I say.

George had a dumbfounded look on his face, scratching his head with his hand.

Then, Fred exits Snape's room as well.
George and I both rush over to him.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask him.

He shakes his head.
"Me saving your ass." He states.

"Ok, but why?" I question further.

"I don't know. Just felt right I guess." He says.

...

"So what's the punishment?" George questioned.

Fred grabs the back of his neck.

"I uh, got suspended. He'd already talked to Dumbledore."

I turn my head away from him in anger, placing my hands to my forehead.

"Why the hell would you get suspended for us?" I spit.

Fred shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. Figured it was better me than you. You're way more academically inclined than I am let's be real...so I figured a punishment like that would've been worse for you."

I exhale deeply, feeling really bad for letting him take the fall.

"You didn't have to do that Fred." I say.

"I know." He begins.

"But George is my twin brother and your my....." he stops for a moment.

.....friend.

"So I just wanted to help you."

George looks the same way I do, probably feeling guilty as well.

"I mean, thanks mate. But you didn't have to do that." He says.

Fred shrugs his shoulders once more.
"I know. But don't say I never did anything for ya."

Fred glances to me and back to George, and quickly walks away down the hall.

I watch him as he gets further and further away, still dumbfounded by him taking the blame for George and I.

Did he do it for the reason he said?
Or is there more too it?

I truly didn't know.

My mind began racing, thinking of all the information and events that happened to cross my brain for the last few days.

Fred decisions clouded my mind, and I began to wonder if anything would go back to the way it was again.

And if Fred could ever get over it.
And if we could go back to being friends.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

35.8K 636 19
Olympia Bellchant's decision to spend the summer with the Weasley's could very well ruin her reputation, her life, and her perception of love. It doe...
163K 3.8K 64
Y/n Brooke has been best friends with the golden trio since first year. You spend the summer at the burrow for the first time causing you to come to...
175K 3.7K 24
The instigator, the most troublesome and the chaotic Fred Weasley may be seen as a king at Hogwarts but as soon as he steps foot at home he's nothing...
207K 4.7K 39
You start your fifth year at Hogwarts. You are a very normal girl...kind of. Also you cannot stand the twins. But when one of the twins fall for you...