MERCILESS // TAEKOOK ✔️

By kimuyaiv

[COMPLETED] Being a vampire werewolf hybrid is suppose to be something special, powerful. In Taehyung's worl... More

Prologue
1💚
2💚
3💚
4💚
5💚
6💚
7💚
8💚
9💚
10💚
11💚
12💚
13💚
14💚
15💚
16💚
17💚
18💚
19💚
21💚
22💚
23💚
24💚
25💚
26💚
27💚
28💚
29💚
30💚
31💚
32💚
33💚
34💚
35💚
36💚
Epilogue
Special chapter
Special chapter 2
Final special

20💚

25.4K 1.7K 458
By kimuyaiv

Ok so team merciless won😘, here's your update

________________________

Jungkook's eyes remain fixed on the male that is still very much unaware of the world around him. He was standing now just watching the omega

Everything was making so much sense, Jungkook was literally biological wired to detest vampires, not really but that's almost the best way to put it.

He hates vampires, it's why he was so confuse of his attraction to Taehyung.

And now it all falls in place.

It makes sense why the child in Taehyung would war against the blood in Taehyung's system.

The big question still remains.

Jungkook turned to face his grandmother that still had a kind smile on her face.

"It won't stop will it?" Jungkook asked meeting eyes with her.

"No my boy it won't, it will only get worst as the child grows in him."

Jungkook sighs running his hand through his hair. He did this to the poor innocent boy

"I did this Halmi"

"Son" His grandmother called, shaking her head and walking towards him.

"You know, he was virgin wh- when I - I just - he shouldn't be going through this, he-"

"Shhh" she said her two hands cupping his cheeks. "Don't blame yourself too much son, believe me when I say I know you couldn't stay away"

"Bu-"

"No but son, now we find a way to help him, you've found your destined my boy, and this precious boy is carrying your child.. Well not a very nice situation but right now nothing can be done to change the past.. but I can do something about the future"

Jungkook gives a weak nod.

"Look at me my boy" Jungkook did meeting her gentle eyes and smile. "You found your destined " She declared smiling wide.

Jungkook knows how sacred destined mates are, he knows his grandmother mother will literally be kissing Taehyung's feet. He knows how much she loves it, she literally spends years making sure he knows someone out there is waiting for him so he shouldn't  misbehave.

Jungkook nods

Taehyung grumbles something bringing eyes on him.

Jungkook watch as the omega try to blink his eyes open.

Taehyung opened his eyes, the omega's eyes meets his and Jungkook couldn't blink even if he wanted to.

His grandmother clears her throat dramatically, pulling them from their little stare bubble

Taehyung's eyes widen when it landed on his grandmother.

"You" The omega let out with a cracked voice. Eyes swimming with recognition.. And now Jungkook is confuse

Jungkook looks at his grandmother for an explanation but her kind eyes was focused on the omega

"Hi Taehyung, nice to meet you again" She said smiling her usual comforting smile

"I d-dont understand" The omega let out looking from him to his grandmother

"I invaded your made up comfort dream Taehyung, it was the only way I could form a connection, I'm sorry about that" Jungkook can almost hear the mischievous tone at the end.

"How?" Taehyung asked eyes and mouth wide open

"Halmi" Jungkook needed an explanation. "What dream?" Jungkook asked instead cause well his grandmother gave away too much making him curious

"Oh he was-"

"Stop" Taehyung cut her off sharply. "Please" he added shyly looking away

His grandmother let out a chuckle. "Ok Taehyung your secret is safe with me" His grandmother said giving him a wink and Jungkook knows indeed it will be safe forever.

"Taehyung my dear, like I said before i'm Jungkook's grandmother and i'm sorry for all the pain you're going through, i'm here to help my dear"

Jungkook is almost close to rolling his eyes cause for sure his grandmother has already taking a liking to the omega, just like he knew she would.

And now Jungkook is sure with time Taehyung will have the heart of one of the most powerful  witch in existence right in her palm.

"Ok ok" The omega said nodding. "Please just help me" a tear roll down his cheek making Jungkook wants to reach his hand and wipe it off.

"I will, ok?" Taehyung nods
"The spell I placed on him is almost wearing off" His grandmother said turning around to face him. I need him back home for the ritual

His grandmother had said Taehyung needs to go through three days ritual for cleansing, purging and reborn. Jungkook doesn't know how she's gonna do that and honestly he's preety sure he won't understand a thing.

He trust his grandmother so whatever is needed to help the omega Jungkook is all for it.

"For three days? She nods
halmi just...if he's gonna be ok just do it"

"Alright but I'll need you there on the last day"

"Why"

"Because you're his destined kook, he's gonna need your presence close especially on the last day" She said sounding like she's scolding him a bit. Jungkook still nods. "Are there any of his friends t-"

Taehyung loud scream cuts her off. She rushed to the omega puting her palm on his forehead eyes closed and mouth moving.

Then she blinked her eyes open almost scaring him. "Give me your hand son" Jungkook moved towards her placing his palm on her hand.

She takes it and place it on Taehyung's stomach, her eyes still closed mouth still moving.

Jungkook keeps his eyes on the omega, Taehyung stopped thrashing, breathing steadying again. Jungkook can see the pain the boy he's going through.

He blinks and drops to his knee a shocked sound leaving his lip. What the? "Halmi?"

But she was in another realm, jungkook can feel the heat on the hand on top of his.

Then he feels it again a sharp force of energy leaving him. "Halmi" Jungkook called again

Few seconds later she opened her eyes, letting go of his hand.

"Are you ok?" her hand was on his cheek immediately. Jungkook nods

"What was that?" He asked still trying to control his breathing

"Was trying to established a connection with the fetus through your energy son"

"Trying?"

"Didn't form as i expected " she said standing up to pack her stuffs

"Any reason why?" Jungkook asked more worried than confuse

She turned to face him managing a smile.

"The child is growing in a faster pace than usual, I have to get him to the estate like right now" she added moving over to sit close to Taehyung leaving him more confuse

"Ho-"

"Listen to me son, it's unusual but I expected it, the vampire blood in his system is messing up everything inside of him, he needs to be purge off it or he could die"

Jungkook blinked

He was alone...his grandmother and Taehyung...gone

____________
Did the chapter answer your questions or it piled up my questions?

And for those of you on my neck for updates... spamming my inbox
Let me say this as slowly as I can

I
have
a fucking life

Update next week

Take care guys
Love you
bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 672 10
this is werewolves story of taekook .... top tae bottom kook... no cheating no abuse smut If you don't like it ignore it ....
70.3K 3.5K 23
[COMPLETED] People fear Jungkook as he is a big muscular werewolf, who feels lonely as he has no one. Jimin, many people fall for him as he is the h...
53.6K 3.3K 33
[not edited- yet] ―When the Alpha who tried to grab the prey of the Vampire Origin figure- It ended up being stunned under the full moon. Hell, The w...
1.4M 91.2K 31
Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his familiar but horrible life and gets pushed int...