Revenge: Book 6 to the Sky Ar...

By missmatched123

Mitch starts having nightmares that are haunting him. Tay notices and tries to help him. But he shut her out... More

Nightmare
Dustin
Hit Me
Insane
Author's Note- COVER CONTEST!!!
Loss Control
Author's Note- Cover Contest Change! Very Important!
SGCLivi
AceroxMC
Trust
Author's Note- COVER WINNER!
Your mine!
Protecting Sky
I Don't Have the Heart
Ablution Ritual
Help us!
Next Generation
Author's Note- NEXT BOOK NAME!

Blight Curse

657 21 7
By missmatched123

Last chapter. Don't be sad! I'm doing another one. Actually this chapter has something or someone that might give away what it is about. But knowing me, you'll be quite surprised. I go for unique when I write plots for stories. I think I have nailed that so far. Wait I'm gonne shut up and let you finish the last chapter for Revenge!!! 

Seto's P.O.V

Ty and Jason come in. Robert and I look at them. 

"Where's Sky?" 

"Outside." Jason said. 

"Why?" Robert asks. The Blight Curse. 

"Anyone who touches his skin could get cursed. Seto do have any ideas to how to get rid of it?" Ty asks. 

"I might. But he will still have it. It will only show when Mitch's demon side is out. Go get his amulet." Jason leaves. 

"What are you going to do?" Ty asks. I could use a type of spell. But I don't know if it would work. Jason comes back with Sky's amulet. 

"What are you going to do?" Jason asks. I take it. I put it on the table. 

"I could put a spell on it." I place my hand on it. My eyes glow purple. I take my hand off of it. I take it and go outside. I hand it to Sky. He has blight halfway across his face. He puts it on. The amulet glows. The blight disappears. Sky looks at his hands. 

"It's gone. How did you do that?" Sky asks. I smile. 

"I was winging it. But now if Mitch's demon side is out, the blight will show itself. Right now it's gone. So if people touch your skin they won't get it." 

"So I still have the curse?" Sky asks. 

"Sky I don't think we can get rid of the curse. Also take off the amulet and it will show itself. So don't ever take that off unless you want to suffer." Sky smiles. 

"Thanks Seto." Sky said. 

"Your welcome. What happen to Lily?" 

"She's dead for good. We weren't going to let her kill Mitch." Sky said. I smile. 

Sky's P.O.V

I can still feel the blight. Only a little bit. I go into the hospital. Mitch looks at me. He puts his hands on my shoulders. 

"Sky I'm so sorry." Mitch said. 

"It's fine. Lily is dead. You don't have to worry about her anymore." The others look at me. 

"Guys I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about my Demon side. I should of, I just thought you guys would be afraid of me." Mitch said. We would never. 

"Mitch you should know that we are not going to judge you. Maybe a little bit, but not a lot." 

"Besides if we need to be afraid of anyone it would be Sky." Ty said. 

"What's that suppose to mean?" I look at Ty. 

"Dude whenever you lose control of yourself, you can be the devil. When Ghost and Ty were controlled you loss it. You were freaking scary." Ty said. It's a gift. But I was so mad because Ty was so close to hurting someone. 

"I only loss control because you were about to hurt the people. But I'm glad you guys know not to make me mad." 

"Yay because you'll beat the sh*t out of us without breaking a sweat." Jerome said. 

"That's why I haven't done it yet, because I never have a reason. Where's Kitty?" 

"She is still out cold. But everyone else is okay." Ian said. 

"What about your blight?" Mitch asks. 

"O right that. Seto found a way to hide it. I'm still cursed, but as long as I have this amulet on and you don't go demon I'm fine. If I ever don't have the amulet on or your demon it will come out." 

"Okay I won't go demon. But I feel like I should have told you guys about Dustin at least." Mitch said. 

"It would have helped is a lot if you did Mitch. But you know that your secrets are safe with us. Whatever you tell us, stays a secret no matter how graphic it is. Sky told us he was half brine and he wasn't scare to tell us." Jerome said. 

"Yay." Ty said. 

"I bet Sky wasn't." Quentin said. I was scare to tell them. 

"Well that's a lie. I was scared to death to tell you guys. I didn't know what to say to you guys. But I knew that I should before the day comes when Skybrine would break me and take control. But we know that keeping secrets like your Mitch is not good. So does anyone else have anything else they would like to tell us? You don't have to if you don't want to." We all look at each other. Wait I have something to tell them.

"Actually I have something to tell you guys." They look at me. 

"What is it?" Jerome asks. 

'Austin told me to tell you it when the time is right. I think it is." 

"You still trust Austin?" Jason asks. I will always trust Austin. 

"I will always trust him, no matter what he has done. You guys should too. Austin might have done some bad things, but who doesn't?" They nod. 

"That's a good point." Ian said. 

"So what is it?" Ty asks. 

"Austin told me something about my past that I didn't know about. He said that you guys should know when the time is right." 

"Ok. We won't judge, maybe a little bit. But go on." Jason said. I smile. 

"She is my little sister that was raised by Herobrine still." Their eyes widen. 

"I didn't know you had a sister. How old?" Ty asks. 

"She should be 16. But she's still with Herobrine. Since Herobrine is dead now. She's on her own. I think we should go and get her." They smile. 

"I think we should." Jerome said. Robert comes in. 

"Kitty's awake." Robert said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on the bed next to Kitty. She opens her eyes and looks at me. She smiles. 

"Your alive. Blight?" Kitty asks. 

'Gone. Only shows when I don't have the amulet or when Mitch is demon. So people can touch me and not get the curse." Kitty smiles and hugs me. I hugs her back. 

"I thought I loss you. It's my fault you got the blight Curse." Kitty said. She looks at me. 

"Kitty I was going to get it just for doing the ritual. It's not your fault. Besides I need your help with something. All of you are helping me with this." Kitty smiles. 

"What is it?" Kitty asks. 

"But before you have to promise me something."

"What is it?" Kitty asks. 

"That you won't blame yourself for me getting the Blight Curse. It's no one's fault expect for Lily's. She made us do it cause so awaken Mitch's demon side." 

"Ok I promise. So what is it?" Kitty asks. 

"I need your help to save my little sister." 

"I'm in. What's her name?" Kitty asks. 

"Dylan, she's a great girl. Your going to love her." Kitty smiles. 

"Where is she?" Kitty asks.

"Nether I'm sure." The others come in. 

"So we going to get your little sister?" Tay asks. 

"Her name is Dylan. Knowing Herobrine, he most likely brain washed her to think we are the enemy. I want you guys not to hurt her. She's a great girl when you get to know her." 

"Ok. But what about the base?" Mitch asks. I look at Seto. We both smile. 

"We can fix the base real nice and sweet." Seto said. 

"Yes we can." 

"How?" Ian asks. 

"Ian please they are magic users. You shouldn't be surprise." Kitty said. 

~~~~

Everyone is at the gate. It looks like an earthquake hit this place. Lava everyone, buildings destroyed and deep cracks in the ground. I walk to were Lily was standing to start this mess. Seto goes across from me. Our eyes glow. Everyone goes floats in the air. The ground starts fixing itself. Debris starts flying and attaches to buildings. The lava disappears. I hear people cheering. I smile. The base turns back to normal. It looks like new. We all land on our feet on the ground. Our eyes turn normal. Someone puts their arms around my neck. Kitty. She kisses my cheek. 

"That was cool." Kitty said. 

"So Sky we going to get Dylan back?" Seto asks. 

"Yes we are." 

Whoa. Last chapter!! Alright as you may most likely know what the next book is going to be about! Dylan. I know not a girls name, but I kind of don't care if you don't like what I picked for her name. Author's note for the next book!! Can't believe this is the last chapter!!!! Crazy right. Six books finished and now the seventh. That's a lot. New book most likely will come out today!!! Just so you know. 

BBYYYEEE!!! :)

-Emma-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 345 17
Trapped! That what Ty is right now. Ty is trapped in the End with Scarlett. Selena has plans with Ty but he is still loyal to his friends and girlfri...
14.9K 596 51
Meet Skylar, the Endergirl princess and she's 17 turning 18 in two days time. Her dad is King Skybrine but everyone calls him King Sky. Sky wants her...
48.3K 1.5K 52
Like every other day you log into minecraft. But it isn't your average day, no. As soon as the former team crafted members join, you know that someth...
20.6K 998 30
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING Whenever someone is born, their Mob God is chosen. The Mob God can be any mob in the world, going from a chicken to an Ender...