BEAUTY & ESSEX ◆ JJK ✓

By ourvante

"pretty girls don't light their own cigarettes." addiction; it felt like hunger. it's become a basic need yo... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐗
01 | UNDER HIS CONTROL
02 | UNPLEASANT INTRODUCTION
03 | MR JEON JUNGKOOK
04 | FILTHY ATTITUDE
05 | NEW FACES IN ONE NIGHT
06 | A LADIES' MAN
07 | YOU'LL COME AS MY DATE
08 | GIVE ME A PERFORMANCE
09 | TEASING ACTS
10 | INSIDE THE PARTY ROOM
11 | SINFULLY ATTRACTIVE
12 | RED LACED LINGERIE
13 | ONE N' ANOTHER SIX
14 | THE FAMOUS GROUP OF SEVEN
15 | STRAWBERRY LIPS & CIGARETTES
16 | TOUCH ME FURTHER
17 | RECKLESS ACQUAINTANCES
18 | ADDICTIVE WHITE POWDER
19 | RUNAWAY WITH NO SHAME
20 | THE BITTERNESS OF ALCOHOL
21 | THE ONLY MAN ON MY MIND
22 | THE QUESTION GAME
23 | SEDUCED BY YOUR TOUCH
24 | CIGARETTES AFTER SEX
25 | A CRUEL, VENGEFUL SNITCH
26 | A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY
27 | IN SILENT ACQUIESCENCE
28 | A SINNERS FILTHY TOUCH
29 | FLIRTATIOUS MEN
30 | AN EXPLICIT PUNISHMENT
32 | THE GALA, COMPANY EVENT
33 | WHAT ARE WE TOGETHER?
34 | A NIGHT WITH THE PLAYBOYS
35 | SHAMEFUL ACTIONS
36 | DISHEARTENING END TO A NIGHT
37 | EXCRUCIATING ANNOUNCEMENT
38 | STRANGERS ALL OVER AGAIN
39 | ONE MANS INTERFERENCE
40 | WALK OUT OF MY LIFE
41 | LET ME CHANGE YOUR MIND
42 | A MAN EMERGES FROM THE DARK
43 | WRONG ABOUT FOREVER
44 | PATIENCE AND SUBMISSION
45 | LURKING IN THE SHADOWS
46 | A UNKNOWN PLACE
47 | TRAPPED IN THE DEVILS CLUTCH
48 | THE DAY OF TRIAL
49 | INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY
50 | UNTIL I PROVE MY INNOCENCE
51 | DREAMING OF THE IMPOSSIBLE
52 | NO GOOD WITHOUT YOU
53 | EXPOSED, DEFAMED, SENTENCED
54 | UNNECESSARY STATEMENTS
55 | TOO DEEP TO TURN BACK
56 | A GAME OF STRIP OR TRUTH
57 | ALLURING CATCH OF SIGHT
58 | DIRTY MEN, DIRTY INTENTIONS
59 | WRONGFUL ACCUSATIONS
60 | FREEDOM COMES WITH A PRICE
61 | SO CLOSE YET SO FAR
62 | SAME MAN, DIFFERENT TENSION
63 | ACQUIRED BY STEALTH
64 | CONSTANT ACTS OF DECEPTION
65 | THE FEELINGS OF QUITTING
66 | HIS PERSPECTIVE OF EVERYTHING
67 | SUCH A STIGMA
68 | A DANGEROUS GAME TO GAMBLE
69 | THE RETURN OF HIS FAVOUR
70 | CAUGHT IN A LIE
71 | FORBIDDEN DESIRES
72 | TORTURE DISGUISED AS LOVE
73 | A DESIRED EXPLANATION
74 | THE LOSS OF HIS BELOVED
75 | UNCHAINED MELODY
76 | MY FAVOURITE KIND OF NIGHT
77 | EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
THE END
EPILOGUE
NOTE - OURVANTE

31 | CLANDESTINE FEELINGS

8.5K 360 88
By ourvante

+

with yours lips moving slowly in sync with his, you took a step forward in which he automatically took another step back, as you guided him to his bed.

slowly, you took the opportunity to skillfully slip in your tongue, causing your tongue to swirl with his, as yours hands were busy, unbuttoning jungkook's button up, turndown shirt.

leaving jungkook shirtless you tossed his shirt onto floor, behind you as you pushed him down over his bed. he looks at you, with astonishment in his eyes.

"surprise me." he grinned.

slowly, you climbed over the bed and crawl toward him, as was staring at you as his elbows supported his figure up. jungkook licks his lips seductively as you stay over his lap, and sat down over his thighs, beginning to unbuckle his expensive leather belt.

jungkook watched with amusement — the sight of you undressing him only making him harder, and more needier for your touch. apart of him, almost regretted for punishing you because he became so impatient for him to be inside of you again.

you unbuckled his belt in a painfully slow way, and pulled down the hem of his jeans, along with his black boxers. exposing him, his erection sprung up almost immediately.

removing his dress pants, belt, and everything else that he was wearing, you left him completely nude.

with jungkook being fully undressed, you grab onto the hem of your silk dress, pulling the dress up and over your head which exposes your undergarments. once again you were seen wearing the material that jungkook loves on women.

specifically, on you.

stripping the rest of your undergarments off your body, you discarded everything to the floor, along with the rest of the abandoned clothes, previously worn by the two of you.

seeing the man unable to hold back any longer you pushed him back onto the mattress, watching him sink into the softness of the bed. yet without letting any more time go to waste, you straddled his waist, his hardened cock entering you, as you went down on him.

with your sinful actions, jungkook grips onto your sides, as he throws his head back, moaning as you slowly move upwards, and down, riding jungkook.

"holy shit," he cursed, as you slowly kept riding the man, trying to keep your breathing steady, through the low moans that escaped your lips. hearing your moans were like pleasure to his ears, and jungkook wanted to hear you moan out his name.

"moan out my name," he spoke breathlessly, as you lean forward, placing your hands over his chest.

"they'll hear us."

"then let them." he moaned, "let them hear you." he continued as you refused. you continued to ride the man as he kept his hands on your sides. "ugh.. keep going," he pleaded, as you continue to you move up and down on his cock, moving in a slow pleasuring motion.

jungkook threw his head back into the soft pillows, as a deep moan escaped his lips due to your hips doing an amazing job. jungkook loved, the way you felt on his cock and loved the way you took control.

soon you couldn't help but to throw your head back as well, feeling yourself becoming close to hitting a orgasm. with his hands rested on your waist tightly bringing you up, and down on him, in a rough way, your hands are over his chest to keep your balance.

"i'm close.." you moan, as jungkook decided to step in, and help you out.

his grip on your hips tightens, as he began to thrust upwards into you, moving in and out of you as your breaths, became short. you felt yourself losing your energy and jungkook noticed.

and in a swift movement, he flips you over, himself being over top of you now.

slamming himself into you continuously in a insane pace, a deep moan is heard from jungkook. he bites his lip with his eyes shut, pounding into you harder than before. with a few more thrusts, you felt your- self clench around his length, after hitting a certain spot that made your eyes to roll, at the back of your head. jungkook smirked at the sexy sight.

it was like it's almost driving him insane — you feel yourself release as you screamed out his name with that one specific rough thrust into you.

"ugh, fuck," you cursed.

he thrusts into you with quick movements, feeling himself about to come as well.

but before he was about to, you pushed him away from you and down onto the bed, you being the top for the second time, tonight. you pull his length out of you and brought yours lips to his throbbing cock.

licking your lips you grabbed his member and start to stroke his length in a fast pace before taking him into your mouth completely. you bobbed your head as you start to suck him off aggressively, feeling his cock hit the back of your throat.

"holy fucking shit," he cursed out, one hand tightly clutching onto the black sheets, as the other pulled your hair. you continued to do the dirty work with your mouth, as jungkook closed his eyes, moaning.

with that, jungkook finally releases in your mouth. he grunts, and his body became weak as he laid on his back staring at the ceiling almost lifelessly.

you swallowed the substance of jungkooks release, bringing the back of your hand up to wipe your lips.

joining jungkooks side, he wrapped his arm around you engulfing you into a warm hug. with the feeling of the skin-ship between the both of you, you felt as his body was still sweaty, as much as yours was.

but you didn't care. all you cared about was getting to sleep, due to how exhausted you were. jungkook turned to face you, eyes locking with his before the slick man presses his lips against yours stealing yet again, another kiss from you.

but this time, the kiss was short. however you felt a various amount of emotions hit you within the kiss. somehow, it felt different — the kiss felt so genuine and you hoped that your kiss shared, never ended.

but sadly it did.

without any last  words being said, you rested your head over his bare chest, as he rested his chin over your head — slowly, he stroked your hair. with you leaning against his care chest, you hear jungkook's heartbeat slow down, making you drift off to sleep.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏.

1:46am.

you've woke up from your short sleep realizing that you were still in jungkook's bed.

you pulled away from him sitting up from your laid position, the soft blankets sliding off of you, falling and exposing your naked fragile skin to the cold air that roamed in the room.

goosebumps forms all over your body as you stared down at jungkook, who remains in a deep slumber. for some reason, something hit you. it wasn't either
a good, or bad thought. it was more like a question.

what were you doing with your life?

was what you were doing, a good thing? or bad? it wasn't entirely a bad thought until something else came to mind.

suddenly, your mothers words bombarded through your mind. the way she said you brought disgrace upon the family last name — and that she'll always, be disappointed in you.

you didn't know why, but tears started to form into the corner of your eyes — it was so sudden that you were feeling this way, and even your own emotions confused you. you had an amazing night, but when it's all over, bad things come to mind which ruin it.

you didn't know what to do with yourself. your life was a complete mess, yet you don't even know how you felt with jungkook; yes, the man you've sinfully been messing around with for a few months.

did you love him? or is he a pushover, or just some fuck buddy you've been toying around with?

the held in tears that were threatening to come out slowly begin to stream down your reddened cheeks as you slowly stepped off of jungkook's bed, hoping to not awaken him.

with quick, yet quiet movements, you retrieve your clothes and undergarments and slipped them on as fast as you could. once fully dressed you made your way toward jungkooks side, looking at him one last time before you planned to leave.

you couldn't do this... you shouldn't, be doing this. you needed to cut ties with him.

and it was for the best.

you leaned forward, kissing his cheekbone for one last time before you backed away, eyes focused on his sleeping figure as tears also escaped your eyes.

"i'm sorry." you lastly said, before turning on your heel and walking towards the door.

with that, you left. as you walked past his bedroom door, you felt shame overcoming you. each second that passed — each step you've taken further away from him caused guilt to be drawn within you. this did not feel right being by his side, or even staying.

𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

tossing and turning in bed, i suddenly reached out for y/n, who i had thought was beside me.

not feeling y/n's warmth nearby, i sat up from bed only to figure out the spot next to me was empty. i felt an odd feeling occur in my system, the feelings
of both worry, and fright struck inside of me, once
i realized that she was not even in the room either.

i got up from bed as fast as i could, picking up my boxers and jeans that were laid on the floor. y/n's clothes were gone, and i quickly slipped my pants
on, not bothering to put on a shirt.

i ran out of my room, fearful for y/n's whereabouts after waking up to an empty bed.

making my way towards the staircase, i hear all the guys chatting with one another, being all loud and obnoxious. i quickly ran down the stairs skipping a few steps desperately trying to make my way down.

breathless, the guys all looked at me once i made a appearance in the living room. they froze in their movements, eyeing my half naked figure, confused.

"there he is," jimin scoffed as he made his way next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "did you know that we can hear you guys? jesus christ.." he trailed off.

"oh, jungkook! go faster!" taehyung imitated, from afar as the guys all bursts out in laughter. i scoffed, "did you guys see y/n?" i question still managing to catch my breath, as the laughter dies down.

seokjin shook his head, "isn't she upstairs with you, resting? and why are you shirtless?" he asked, but i neglected the second question, hitting the wall with my fists, causing a loud sound to occur in the room.

they froze, as some flinched by my sudden action. i was heated and knowing that she left pissed me off.

this wasn't the first time...

feeling my blood boiling inside of me, i was cut out of my thoughts as namjoon placed a hand over my bare shoulder, gaining my attention.

"hey, you good?" he asked, but i brushed his hands away from me — leaving the room without another word, i left the boys both confused, and concerned.

i made my way back upstairs, into my bedroom as i deeply inhaled, trying to maintain my anger. i slam my door shut and sat at the edge of my bed. feeling angered, i buried my face into my hands, because i was slowly growing tired of how y/ns handles stuff like this.

she'd always leave me in the end. always. and i was growing exhausted from it.

if she wasn't willing to put effort into whatever we had going on, i'd just be wasting my own time. but no matter how much, i convince myself to not run back to her, i always end up doing it.

this made me want to stop seeing y/n. however, at the same time i felt something i never felt in a long time. was i catching feelings for her? or, is she just some fling, or chick to toy around with?

i was confused, and frustrated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 256 12
The love behind the walls... unknown to everyone but known to heart....💜
480 99 28
Despite their contrasting styles and habits, Jungkook and Taehyung found themselves sharing a dorm. As they settled into their new living arrangement...
385 67 40
🔞🔞🔞 You saw him lighting his cigarette stick, before he could inhale the deadly nicotine, your hand yanked the cigarette away from his thin lips. ...
628K 18.4K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...