Danmachi Gamer

By JamesHall137

bell cranel a boy that is very special and a certain goddess will find out just how special very soon. #3- in... More

before you read the story.
bio
prolong
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 🍋
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 24

6.8K 117 79
By JamesHall137

As me and goddess Hephaestus was going towards goddesses Loki's room I saw riveria walking fast towards me as I then heard her yell.

Riveria: *mom voice* bell cranel!

Bell: eep!

Riveria: *mom voice* you young man is supposed to be n bed resting not up and about.

I hung my head down as I then say.

Bell: *hangs head* I'm sorry.

Hephaestus: so your the boy these weapons are for.

Bell: huh?

Riveria: oh goddess Hephaestus I see you've brought bell's weapons here you should have sent a someone we would have came to get them.

Bell: b-b-but I already got my daggers.

I say bringing out my daggers from my inventory I then hear my goddess.

Loki: yes you do but you need to make sure your food with each and every kind of weapon we shall continue this in my office riveria help bell he obviously can't walk with our limping.

I was then picked up by her bridal style as we then went to goddess Loki's office when we got there she sat me down on her couch and started to check over me to make sure I was fine I couldn't help but start to blush I've only ever had this done to me by my aunt I then see goddess Hephaestus put down her brag near me and started to take out 4 weapons this is what they looked like.

One handed sheild that attaches to your arm.

One handed rapier that will going his left side.

A two handed sword that will go on his back.

And a trowing star that automatically come back to it's owner.

Loki: * whistles* looks like you've been busy.

Hephaestus: been bored had time so I did it look I need to get back see you later.

She then left as I then heard goddess Loki.

Loki: put them away.

Bell: can I play with it?

Riveria: no you can not you need to rest still.

Bell: *sad bell noises*

I picked up my new weapons and put them in to my inventory and and I heard riveria say to me.

Riveria: and make sure you stay in bed this time.

I hung my head down in defeat as I then walked to my room.

Loki's POV

As bell left I got up and I say.

Loki: well I'm going to the soma familia to see what I can I'll be back later.

I then heard.

Finn: then I'll go with in case of any mishaps should happen.

Loki: that sounds nice thank you Finn.

Finn: it's my pleasure also I thought I would tell you that we just got finished remodeling the north corridor we now have another 30 rooms to use.

Loki: perfect timing I want a room prepared for bell's supporter riveria could you please handle getting her clothes.

Riveria: yes I can.

Loki: great now let's go.

Time skip.

Me and finn made it to the soma familia and we was currently waiting for the captain if them to come and talk with us just then the door opened and we see him.

Zanis: goddess Loki what a unexpected surprise to have you co-

Loki: let's cut the formalities I just want to buy lili's freedom.

Zanis: right to the point are we well I already sat the price for her it's 2 million dollars. 

Loki: finn.

He then laid it down and zandis took it over to a desk as he said.

Zanis I already told lili to come here so she should be here in a few minutes.

He then left.

Small time skip.

As we both was waiting the door opened to reveal lili when she saw us she ran over asking.

Lili: is bell ok?!

Loki: calmed down he's fine he just needs rest.

Lili: I'm relieved that he's ok.

Loki: now on to the reason why I'm here.

She looked somewhat confused I then say this.

Lili: I know how your life has been so I don't want you to do what you've done to other adventurers to bell I'm also curious but I'd like to see what you would do if you was put in a setting where you could choose your own life and not have it taken by an asshole so I just bought your freedom from your familia leader.

I saw her eyes widened at this as I also saw tears in her eyes I felt sorry for her.

Small time skip

After she got some tears out of the way I heard her say.

Lili: I w-would like to join your familia in order to pay you back and so I can protect bell from what happened the other day please!

She then bowed I then say.

Loki: I thought you'd say that so I already have a room for you.

Lili: thank you goddess Loki!

Time skip.

After that we went to find soma and he took his blessing away along with wishing her well after that Finn helped her her stuff ready and we left we already put her stuff in her room as we then went to bell's room when we got there he was in his bed tied to the bed post with a mad riveria right by him.

Bell's POV

As I was laying in bed i saw goddess Loki and lili come in my room I then hear goddess Loki ask.

Loki: ok just wondering but why is bell tied to the bed?

Riveria: cause this rabbit boy here won't quit trying to get up.

Bell: *whining* But I'm bored.

Riveria: your recovering you can't do much right now the throwing knife that stabbed you in the leg could have delayed side effects.

Loki: she's right bell at the very least take it easy for today and tomorrow then you can go Frolic like the free little bunny that you are.

Bell: I'm not a rabbit.

Riveria: bell it's not nice to lie.

Lili: yeah your as cute as one.

Loki: ok ok let's explain what has transpired to bell.

Time skip.

As we just get done explaining how lili has joined the familia he then lunges at her snapping the rope riveria was using to keep him in bed as he then took her to the ground hugging her yelling.

Bell: *excited* yay puppy girl is here to stay!

Riveria: bell no!

Bell: bell yes!

Lili: *blushing* b-bell!?

Loki: well this is going to be good.

Time skip.

3rd person POV.

As they got bell back to bed they left except lili in order to make sure he stays there.

Time skip.

Bell's POV.

As I got ready I was going to go to the monsterfila thing I really wanted to check it out I'm hoping I can have some fun at it to apparently riveria went with lili to help her figure out what other weapons she might like using and goddess Loki already went to it with the others so I can't wait.

Bell: this is going to be a great day.

But little did I know this day was going to be worse then I ever imagined.

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: what spells should he get?

Author: what should happen next?

Author: who should be in his adventurer party?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 812 31
this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story, Bell is the king of a kingdom called Bab...
286K 4.4K 34
(Y/n) (L/n) is an adventurer who is a former member of the Zeus familia and he is now in search for a new one in the city of orario. on his quest to...
76.3K 807 26
the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she decided that even if the Loki and Freya...
445 23 3
What if a boy who wanted to be a hero decided to help the same monster who hunted humans since the start of time and decide he will be the one to sav...