kings dominion

By loadingingirls

do not read this story if you are easily triggered. marcus arguello × oc More

1
3
yk the drill
hello

2

170 4 2
By loadingingirls

odessa zara poveda

i stood in front of my aunt's house as eliza stood beside me. it's 3am she will for sure kill me. "okay you stand right here okay?" i told eliza. she nodded her head. i let out a sigh as i walked up to the door knocking. the door opened but only a inch. "odessa que estas haciendo aqui" my tia rosi asked. her eyes widened as she looked at my clothes. "porque estas cubierto en sangre" the door was fully open as she looked at me shamefully. "por el amor de dios responde la pregunta odessa" she said frustrated. "lo hare, pero no pedo decirte aqui. vayamos adentro. pero tengo a alguien conmigo" i motioned eliza to come from behind me her small hand launched onto mine. my aunt looked down at her with wide eyes as she looked back at me. "que carajo odessa vienes a mi casa cubierta de sangre i luego enseñarme una niñita por el amor de dios que sucede contigo" my aunt hit her forehead harshly with her pointer finger. i looked around making sure no one was near. "la escuela me dio la tarea tuve que matar a alguien que hace de este mundo un infierno y maté a la pareja que violó a verónica no sabía que tenían una hija, pero créeme tía, no le hice nada a la niña. que su padre le hizo cosas tambien. ella no esta herida o algo" i said. my aunt sighed deeply rubbing her temple. "esa estúpida escuela tuya no te ensena nada mas que como haser estupideces. no se por que estas en esa escuela de todos modos puedes venir a vivir conmigo" my aunt mumbled. i gave her a sad smile. my aunt is alone. she wasn't as close to my parents as she was with me and my sister. her husband died and they never had kids. which left her alone in the house. "sabes que no puedo. la policía todavía esta tratando de encontrarme. y luego la pandilla tambien. además los dos no estarán seguros con una persona como you cerca" i said. my aunt nodded softly whipping her tears away that managed to slip away. "y la niña" she asked. "su nombre es eliza tiene 10 anos. quiero que tu la cuides. se que estas sola todos los días y siempre has querido tener hijos. la policía no intentara de encontrarla. la nina ni siquiera esta registrada como su hija" my aunt kneeld down in front of eliza putting her hand on her cheek. "sabes español" my aunt asked. eliza nodded. "quieres estar conmigo? podemos salir al parque. ir a comprarte bonitos vestidos para jugar a disfrazarte. oh, y podemos hornear i ver películas" my aunt beamed. "de verdad?" eliza broke out into a huge smile. my aunt nodded. now i kneeled down putting my hands on the sides eliza's head. i kissed her temple as i turned towards my aunt leaning in and kissing her forehead. "te amo tia" i mumbled. my aunt sighed deeply. "yo tambien te quiero" she said as she kissed the side of my head. i got up brushing my the dust off my knees. "tengo que irme, es tarde y la escuela es estricta sobre el toque de queda y no quiero tener problemas con el director" i said. my aunt stood up pulling my head in and kissing my head. "ten cuidado, no quiero perder a unaz en cuando" she said with eliza under her arm. "okay" i said with a small smile.

as i walked towards the school i saw marcus standing outside the door with a shocked face. i furrowed my eyebrows as i walked up to him. "um are you okay?" i asked. marcus shook his head. i turned my head to see at what he was looking up at. he was looking at the stairs that lead up to the graveyard. "she really is what you say she is" he muttered. my face scrunched up in confusion, "what do you mean". "maria" he whispered. marcus was really confusing me but when he said maria i could already tell where this was going. my eyebrows raised as marcus put his hands on my shoulder as he looked at me closely. "wait why are you covered in blood" he said slight disgust in his voice. i shrugged, "now tell me about maria, what did she do" i said. marcus pulled me in closer, "promise me you will at least let me finish what i have to say okay?" i let put a small okay as my lips formed a thin line. "she kissed me after she told me she set me up to kill chico" he said quickly. i nodded my head biting my lip in anger. anger bubbled in my blood as the thought, the picture of maria kissing him filled my mind. "that look in your eye is scary" marcus mumbled, but more to himself. i wanted nothing more but to kill maria. to fight her. and i am and i know exactly where she is. i broke free of marcus hold storming up the stairs that lead towards the graveyard. marcus screamed my name the whole way up. maria needs to know she can't mess with me anymore. i slammed the door open running up to maria. i threw a punch knocking her down. she started up at me in shook. "come on get up. fight back you stupid fucking bitch" i screamed. maria stood up throwing a punch back. i let out a small grunt as my nose cracked from the hard impact. she tried to throw another punch but she missed making her fall to the floor. i laughed at her stupidity. i straddled her lap as i began punching her repeatedly. i was dragged away by marcus. standing me up i tried to brake lose but marcus hold was too strong. "whats your fucking problem" maria asked holding her nose. fresh new blood on mine and her clothes. "you are my fucing problem maria. telling marcus to join your stupid fucking gang to get closer to me. tu puta madre no sirve. did you forget i never was part of soto. you wanted him your gang to get to know you not me. you set up marcus to kill chico and then fucking kiss him. your a fucking slut. you hear me maria, a fucking puta" maria broke free from billy's hold reaching for her back pocket. i elbowed marcus making him groan in pain letting me go. i let out a chuckle as she put her blades up to my neck. she looked at me with a startled face as i kept on laughing. my hand went up gripping a single blade holding it closer to my neck. "come on maria. kill me. then maybe you won't be known as a fucking slut. you always take away the boys i want, but not anymore" she tried pulling away her pericon but i kept a tight grip on the blade. i felt the knife pearce my skin as blood trickled down my chest. "come on maria. don't be a pussy. kill me" i said. she finally pulled the blade away slitting my hand open. "your fucking crazy" maria hissed. i let out a stiff laugh tracing my fingers through the blood sipping from the small cut on my neck licking it. "maybe" i shrugged. i walked up maria putting my hand tightly around her throat. after a few seconds of her trying to push my hand away she started gasping for air. "stay in your lane maria or i will kill you. im tired of your shit" i said intimidatingly.

i walked towards the girls restroom. once i entered i went to a stall getting toilet paper then going to the sink and wetting it. i cleaned some of the dry blood. once i did i could see the cut was pretty deep. so much for small. the metal door opened showcasing marcus walking in. "there you are since you walked out of the graveyard i've been looking for you" he walked up to me turning my head and raising me chin softly examining the cut. "i thought you would be mad at me" i mumbled. he shook his head as he locked eyes with mine. "she deserves what you did to her. she shouldn't set someone up like that let alone kiss them" he looked away trying to hide a smile. i furrowed my eyebrows. "but she is right your fucking crazy. i know she wouldn't kill you but damn you could have killed yourself if you put that blade deeper into your neck" i rolled my eyes turning back towards the mirror. marcus carefully gripped the back of my neck turning my head so i can face him. his breath against my lips made me close my eyes and bite my lip at the feeling. "but your my crazy" he whispered. the stinging of the pain on my neck and hand was hard to avoid now especially my nose. "marcus" i asked. he let out a small hum. "do you know how to stitch".

i didn't get much sleep. marcus ended up taking until morning to stitch my cuts together. you could clearly see the sewing thread on my neck which made me a bit on edge. the cut on my hand was also stitched together and a sock was used as a bandage. at least it was a clean one, and toilet paper was used as 'bandage' for my nose. since marcus took hours to stitch the cuts together. after he was done we went to our dorms, and changed. we went to our poison lab class after. as we sat down petra turned around and her eyes went wide. "you look.." petra stopped herself trying to find the right words. "like shit?" i suggested. "well..." she dragged the l for a second. i leaned in to petra with a big smile. "fuck off" i said with fake amusement.

i heard lin talking with the nurse. my eyes were shut i would rather have them believe im still passed out than to open them. the cut on my neck was 3 inch deep. the nurse said it was a miracle im alive. but is it i would very much would have liked to die on the floor. the cut on my hand was severe lost so much blood surprised its not infected because of the sock that was around it. and my nose was not that bad but was still broken and would take weeks to heal. my eyes stayed close until i was actually fell asleep but then a hard pinch on my hand jolted me awake. "the fuck was that for dude" i screamed. lin stood besides me with no emotion. "i would say sorry for saying that but god that hurt" i mumbled. i flinched when his walking stick went up towards my face. with a hesitant feeling going through my body i let him raise my chin as he looked at the cut carefully. "maria's blades" he said confidently. i shook my head. im a petty person but knowing that you get someone expelled for hurting another student is far worse than being petty. i would never snitch someone out. especially because i would be called a snitch and trust me the name rat and snitch do not go well together. "do no lie to me poveda" he warned. "it's not h-" i winced as he harshly pressed his walking stick on my hand. "tell the truth poveda" he warned me again. i tried my best to block out the pain from my hand as his stick pressed harder against it. "i got caught up in something when i was doing your assignment sir its not marias i swear" i choked out. i let out a sigh of relief when lin took the pressure of my hand silently nodding. he walked out with out saying a single word. crazy man that one.

my head rested on my palm as we waited on lin. "hey" marcus said as he sat down besides me. i gave him a small hey back. my face flushed a bit red when all marcus could do was stare at me with hint of adoration in his eyes. "can you stop staring at me" i mumbled. he let out a soft hum. "no your just so beautiful" he cooed. i shook my head with a small smile as i looked forwards. my smile fell when lin came in and stood in front of the class. "the homework i hope everyone has it done. only a few people go today" lin looked around. i really hope he does not pick me i would do anything but go to the front. i told him these injuries were from the assignment. oh fuck does that mean i would have to lie?. "poveda you can go first" he said with a grin. shit shit shit. and my evidence? god fucking damn it. i rummaged through my blazer and skirt hoping i would find something. i felt something almost sharp in my blaiser. i took it out examining it. a weeding ring? how the hell this get in my pocket. oh who gives a shit and go up already. i walked up to the front as everyone's eyes were fixed on me. tell the story and mix some lies in there. got it. "um i killed the couple that raped and killed my sister. i killed the wife first. she fought back. we were in the kitchen and she had a pocket knife just sitting on the counter and she stabbed me in the neck. not that deep since i had her in a choke hold. and then i killed the husband he caught me off guard for a bit as he punched me i went for my knife but i accidently took hold of the wrong side so when he yanked it out of my hand it cut it. i burned him alive in the house after i put gasoline all over. um the proof is the wedding ring i was kinda in the moment and the only thing i could get was the ring" everyone looked heavily interested but the only one i cared about taking my story was lin. i turned towards him as i awaited my grade. i tried my best to not show emotion as he sat there thinking. "a+" he said. i turned back around quietly praising myself as i walked back towards my desk. "willie lewis". i looked at marcus with a concerned look when he sat himself up straight and bit the inside his lip. anxious much. "i found this haggards-ass homeless lady who told me about this dude. full hard core. he was collecting-" my head slightly turned towards marcus that was reaching for my hand. i looked over to lin making sure he wouldn't see. i interlocked my fingers with his. "do you mind wearing this until we leave" i asked him lowly. he shook his head. i gave him the ring glad it was the mans and not the womans. he placed it on his ring finger. marcus hand was squeezing my hand a lot through willies speech. i could see almost anger in his eyes when willie praised himself for what he did. once willie finished i kinda connected the dots. how did he pick up a man's body on his own. and he just seemed to amused and careless of what he did while marcus seemed more affected by this. marcus killed and gave willie the chance to claim it. wow great. i gave marcus hand one final squeeze as i let go. lin made his way towards the front of the class. "70% of soldiers don't pull the trigger in battle, no matter the stakes. the weak always choke in the face of killing. with fear of expulsion, all your hopes and dreams, all of your family's expectations, only one of you could do it, so we'll have a new test, a final chance to prove your worth. survive and earn a place here. fail and you die. the weak do not belong in my school. go, get out of my sight, willie stay behind" fucking great. we all stood outside of lins classroom. everyone frantic and anxious about what can happen. "had a guy but i couldn't find evidence" said saya. "i hobbled a jaywalker. was the best i could find" screamed viktor banging the window. "burnt a package for my old man" chico said. "i did what i had to do i don't know why im here" i remarked. i was pissed. willie was the one that put us in this potion. i was also mad that i had to do this but what can a person do. chico walked up to me with his usal stupid face that screams i act like the shit. "yea because you lied" he hissed. i laughed in his face which made his nose flair in anger. "lied? whos the one that stayed behind" i said standing up. "you lied about your injuries" he motioned towards the cuts. "i did because the lie that i told lin about marias blades not causing them would go out the window unless if you want me to say they did, of course" i said quietly so only chico could hear. chico straighted up walking over to maria. that's what i thought. "you know don't you" asked marcus. "know that you killed and not willie? yeah" i responded. "im alive without breath and cold as death. im never thirsty but always drinking. what im i? to pass this quiz and survive the poison gas, you need to make it to the botanical classroom and answer the riddle in five minutes" lin said through the speakers. my nose was already bleeding and it hasn't even been 2 minutes yet. great im dying first. saya came up to me and marcus. "okay small breaths, both of you. control your hear rate and take it slow" saya took a napkin out of her pocket and gave it to me. i gave her a small thanks as i took it away from her. toxic gas and being stuck in this room really raised my anxiety. "hey we will be okay" marcus mumbled kissing my temple. i nodded. viktor kept pushing the door trying to open it. "hey, hey, i think i can help" marcus said. brandy crossed paths with marcus as she screamed in his face, "i think you can screw off". i pushed passed the people i pulled brandy by her collar throwing her against the wall. "you little fucking rat" she hissed. her stupid voice was making my head hurt more. "just shut up you white supremacist" i hissed. marcus pulled something from brandy's hair. brandy lundged herself at marcus but i pushed her back against the wall. "just make this easier for all of us" i whine. as marcus picked the lock we all crowded the door to get out. i pulled marcus head towards mine pressing a kiss to his lips. "you are a genius, love" i pulled his hand following behind the rest of the group

we all huddled together as we walked into the locker area. we almost got out but we stumbled backwards as a man in all brown came and blocked the doorway. same with the other one. "fuck" me and marcus whispered in unison. the man walked up to us swinging his stick or whatever on our ankles making us fall. as my head hit the hard floor i let out a groan. oh how i hate being hurt. my eyes widened as the man raised the end of the stick that had a blade on it over my chest. maybe i manifest death a lot that its actually going to come true. as he raised it more i rolled over as the blade hit the hard floor. i got up running towards him embracing myself that im about to fall on top of this man and i might die. as we both fell over i straddled his lap as we fought for the stick. my hands and his hands tried pulling the stick away from each other. "fine" i mumbled. i pushed the stick towards him making him lose hold of it. he tried to fight me away as i put more pressure on the stick that was crushing his wind pipe. "can you just fucking die" i muttered. after a few seconds of him scratching the absolute shit out of my face my hand got janked as they pushed me out. "hey is no one going to say thank you for only making you deal with one of them" i said. they all groaned letting out small thank you's. "no problem" i mumbled. the toxic gas was really getting to all of us. mostly all of us were bleeding from our mouths and nose. "one of these are the antidote" marcus said stumbling over the body's that already were on the floor from passing out. im alive without breath and cold as death, im never thirsty but always drinking. i tried holding myself up by stabilizing myself with a table. maria was the only one that hasn't fallen yet. fish. i waddled over to maria putting my hands on her shoulders. she looked up at me with a sad smile. "im so sorry about-" i shook my head interrupting her. "it does not matter anymore well it does and if you touch him again i will kill you, but we will always be friends even if we fight about things like this. look you see that plant that has a fish on it take that and shove a leaf down everyone's throats, okay?" i said. maria nodded her head. i didn't take a leaf for myself i wanted to give it to everyone before i gave myself one. why im i deciding to not be selfish right now? i don't know but i feel selfish if i don't give everyone a leaf first. i fell to my knees besides marcus. my hand trembled as i tried putting the leaf in his mouth. you must say 'hey common sense why not take it and then give him one' it was the last one that i had on my hand and i wouldn't have time to make it back and give him one. "fuck" i screamed as i kept missing his mouth. my vision is blurry i can't see straight. "please, please" i begged. i could see through the blurriness that marcus began to foam. breath, breath. i parted his lips and just shoved the leaf down his mouth hoping it made it in. i felt a hand on my shoulder as i fell besides marcus. foam thats what i felt coming out from my mouth. "open your mouth odi" said maria. she struggled to open my mouth as it seemed to be locked. a smile formed my lips as i saw marcus come into my view. he seemed tired, drained. "i open her mouth and you just shove the leaf, okay?" maria nodded. i choked as two fingers were shoved into my throat. after a few seconds i began coughing and breathing fine. "god did you really have to shove your fingers down my fucking wind pipe" i choked out. maria let out a small laugh. "i'll leave you two alone" she said. i sat up letting out a small cry. i felt myself be pulled towards marcus chest. "why did you save me and not yourself" he asked quietly. i rolled my eyes slumping my body against his. oh how i need a nap right now. "i think its common sense arguello".

we seemed like zombies. all of us. we walked into lunch automatically groaning when we say shabnam. we stood in the corner as we watched him with death glares. "come on, everybody. vote shabnam for class president. i'll win with or without your help. but i'd rather have your help. we need more nurses in the infirmary. we need stalls separating the group showers. if you pu-" i threw my head back groaning, "someone just shut him up already". "got it" viktor came and put a trash can over his head. i let out a laugh as he fell down. marcus nudged my shoulder glaring at me. "sorry" i mumbled. marcus went to go help him. "not sorry" i mumbled behind his back. marcus reached for the trash can. i tried to hold in my laughs as shabnam struggled to get out which made marcus send glares at me. "thank you" said shabnam. i shook my head. "no need to thank me i was going to leave you there" i said. marcus nudged my shoulder but a little harder than before. "no worries". as me and marcus walked to the table he stood in front of me. "i don't like bullies" he said. my eyes looked around as my lips were in a thin line, "um okay?". marcus let out a sigh. "meaning i don't like it when your mean to people or other people are mean to others". i nodded. "i know what you meant the first time, also, um good for you" i said patting his back

"u2, whitesnakes, banana-bloody-rama, and blef leppard, sweet lord jesus" lexi said annoyed. "what happened to the kids who didn't make it through" asked marcus. "dead" i said while i put a peace of food in my mouth. he turned to me with an annoyed face as he flicked my leg with his fingers. "ow" i mumbled. "new pal" asked lex as marcus waved at shabnam. "im not really into hierarchy, don't normally shit on the physically unattractive but that dude and his crew are highly annoying" said petra. i nodded. "being ugly and annoying is not a good mix" the whole group agreed but marcus stayed quiet. "crew?" marcus asked amused after a few seconds. "the good patrol, banker kids, mafia accountants, NASA" billy said. marcus looked amused almost exited when billy said NASA. "oh, there's a lot they're not telling you" lex said. "whatever, im not gonna watch some kid get bullied" marcus remarked. i shrugged my shoulders. "well it's okay to bully when it is needed, also bullying is okay but to a extent" i responded. marcus looked at me with a dumbfound face. "and what extent is that" he asked. "well theres many" i respond with amusement. "these animals see kindness as weakness. safe to be a dick" said petra. "everyone loves dicks" billy beamed. "well, some more than others" lex started making the jerking off motion and started sucking. we all laughed. a chair besides me was dragged out. shabnam sat and looked at us with happiness. oh how we will ruin that right now. "why are you sitting besides me" i asked. "you've brought a plague on our house" hissed saya towards marcus. "you know i hear they don't really give that dog beer. peta or some left-wing baby would complain" shabnam said. i turned towards him. "if i give you a hand job will you leave us alone" marcus looked over my shoulder. shabnam was going to answer until marcus interrupted, "no she will not give you a hand job". "oh come on it's probably the first intimate thing he will ever get in his life plus he leaves alone" said billy. marcus looked at him like he just said the most stupidest thing ever. "shes not giving anyone a hand job" hissed marcus. i put my hands up in defence when marcus death glared me. the jealousy radiating off of marcus was really strong. i don't know what made me really bold today. probably the side affect of the toxic gas. or im i just naturally like this. i leaned back into marcus as i planted a small kiss on his jaw. i grabbed his arm putting it around my shoulder. "just yours" i whispered in his ear. i felt as he shuddered as my breath hit is neck with each word. "anyways, marcus, my parental units are gonna out of town so me and the crew were thinking of firing up the commodore 64, a little 'castle wolfenstein' a charcuterie plate. my dad prob left some amaretto too, if we wanna get a little crazy". "were in" marcus said. i removed his arm from my shoulder as i turned towards him. "come again" me and billy said in unison. "school is dry. you know, something's better than nothing" i mean when he puts it like that it sounds great. "my dad was clear, just a few friends" remarked shabnam. "you can't win a election with just a few friends" billy said. i nodded putting my hand on his shoulder. marcus reached for my hand removing it from shabnams shoulder but i put it back once he let go. "you need to connect with a proletariat" lexi said. "it'll be a small gathering we promise" i said.

"oh this is great" i said in a singing voice. "your drunk already aren't you" lex asked. i shrugged as i grabbed his hands and danced. "oh, you are drunk why are you such a light weight" lex groaned. i ignored the whines from lex and kept on dancing. "yes, yay, billy take her she's already drunk" lex said as billy walked in. "hello" i screamed holding myself up by his shoulders. "you are drunk i can smell it" billy said with disgust in his voice. "oh stop being a party killer bill" i said while shaking his shoulders. i felt a tap on my shoulder. "come on rat were doing shots in the kitchen" said brandy. i turned back towards billy with a grin. "you are not drinking anymore" billy hissed. i waved at him as i made my way into the kitchen. brandy passed me a shot as she took one herself. the alcohol burned my throat as i downed 5 shots. cheers erupted whenever i took another one. "the rat is good at something and that something is drinking" brandy screamed over the music. after a while of downing shot after shot i decided to stop at least until it wears off a bit. i flinched when i felt hands on my shoulders. "where's marcus" saya asked. saya sat besides me laying her sword on the table. i shrugged while shaking my head. "i don't know i came before him" i said. saya stayed besides me for a while until she let out a sigh taking out a white baggy. my eyes twinkled as she swung the baggy in front of my face. "please tell me that's coke" i said while looking at it with admiration. saya looked over at me with a huge smirk. "you know it".

my body was pressed against sayas body as our hips moved to the music. alcohol is really one thing that frees your mind, makes you careless, takes all your worries away, until your being dragged and then pushed into a bathroom. i sat on the counter holding my head in my hands, the person that pushed me in here really did push, push my head into the goddamn wall. i looked at marcus that laid on the floor after someone pushed him in. "white trash dirt bag!" he screamed. ah, so brandy pushed us in here. "say you hate bullies and then call brandy a trash bag you really are full of surprises" i said. marcus looked at me as he dusted off his clothes. "where have you been i haven't seen you at all tonight" he asked. where have i been. i've been everywhere really. "um living room, kitchen, living room, kitchen, backyard, patio, living room, kitchen again, and living room" i said as i laid completely back into the mirror. he looked mad. his eyes circled with anger. the veins on his neck and hand popped out. "what happened" i asked. i reached for his hand as i pulled him in so he stood between my legs. "i just hate bullies thats all" he sighed. it was my turn to let out a sigh. me and marcus really are the opposite. "well i pushed shabnam into the pool then called him a floaty and then viktor jumped on top of him. it was so funny" i said as i played with his hair. marcus looked at me with a disapproving look. i slumped down putting my hands on his cheek, "your such a good person. you make me jealous of you. i guess the saying of opposites attract really is true". marcus eyes flickered down at my lips. i guess drunk i really do pay attention to how attractive he is. how his jawline is so flawless. his lips how soft they are. look so soft too. how is brown eyes look into mine with those eyelashes. that im literally so jealous about too. his curly brown hair. a girl's dream boy. i pulled his face towards mine. his hands placed on my thighs as our lips moved in sync. my fingers pulling at the roots of his hair as he let out low groans. his hands made their way up towards my waist. he softly gripped my sides pulling me in closer.

now, now, don't get to happy nothing happened he ended up stopping right after and storming out the bathroom. him and willie got in a bit of a fight/argument. i didn't get in between them and just let it play out. come on do i really want to be known as that girl that tells boys 'no stop it look at me calm down' either way we all know willie wont do anything to marcus. they are to much of big buddies to hurt each other.

i sat with brandy as she ranted on about the south will rise again and other racist shit. "odessa i have a joke for you" said brandy. i turned towards her as i let out a sigh. here we go with a racist joke. "why do mexicans make refried beans, yall?". and of course its about that. the amount of racist jokes brandy makes just made me numb to feeling sad about being mexican. but come on in 1987 everything is about race right now. "you ever hear of a mexican doing something right the first time" everyone in the table laughed. okay maybe that one hurt a tiny bit. but its brandy she's not going to stop there. "odessa this is america how are you even here. don't you have something to clean. maybe you should clean this house for shabnam. i hear mexicans clean really good. people like you should go back to your own country" brandy laughed, everyone laughed. i got up trying my best to not show these stupid racist jokes dont harm me. i walked towards the backyard it was alone all you could here was the wind passing through the trees. i sat down on the pool edge dipping my feet in. being mexican, or even a person of color is hard at these times. being oppressed all the time by people like brandy. i don't think anyone realizes how bad it hurts to be told to go back to your country until someone says it to you. "hey" someone said. i turned smiling softly when i saw it was marcus. "i heard what brandy said" i let out a laugh while shaking my head, "i think everyone heard what she said". marcus sat down besides me reaching his hand to hold mine. "you know everything she says means nothing, right?" asked marcus. i turned to him nodding. but it does everything she says means something even if we don't wait it to.

marcus had his arm around my shoulder as we sat comfortably on the couch. shabnam scrubbed the walls around the living room letting out screams when the stains wouldnt come off. i covered my hand with my mouth as lex came in with a bra and underwear with a oddly large dildo. he waved and hit everyone that stood by as the people that stood by would let out screams of disgust. "lex stop" shabnam screamed. lex ignored him until he pushed him to wall. great how many fights are we having tonight. "scoot off, you tit" hissed lex. as lex turned to leave shabnam said something that he will really regret even thinking saying. "i've read your file" said shabnam. well thats something you don't just say out of the blue. reading someones file is like a crime. not something you get away with so easily. "your dads not some tough gangster! you're just this lowly fucking rat who came from a dock wocker" screamed shabnam. "well shabnam just hope you know your on own no one is helping you here" i said. "what did you say" asked lex. the fear that covered shabnam face was enough to frighten all. lex walked towards him as shabnam kept walking backwards. "don't you ever talk about my dad again," i thought lex would maybe try to kill shabnam but no he just hit him repeatedly with the dildo. "you yuppie piece of shit, take your mothers dong!, eat your mothers dong!" until, of course, saya came and cut it in half. viktor clapped as lex threw the other side of the dildo across the room. well at least we know he's not small. i looked away when i felt marcus glare on the side of my face. "cops!" shit. i grabbed marcus hand pulling him up and running towards the front door. which was a bad idea as a cop stood there blocking the door way. "run" i told marcus. marcus got to run but i didn't as the cops hand janked me back. well shit again.

"are you odessa poveda" asked the police man. sometimes it amazes me how stupid they really are. "nope" i said. he let out a sigh as he pulled open a file cabinet taking out a folder. i scrunched my nose as he showed me photos of my parents dead bodys. "we know its you" he said as he intertwined his fingers. "then why ask" i responded. he shrugged leaning back. "how did you do it. got away with three murder's and that was years ago now look at that were just catching you" he said with a grin. is that something he's proud of? like he said i murdered 5 people well as they know 3 and they are just catching me not something to be really fond of. i shrugged my shoulders looking around. "im good at hiding also maybe i have good luck". a door was slammed open as their foot steps came closer. i jumped in my seat when a large stack of money was thrown on the table. "so you can let her go" said lin. i could feel lins scowl on the back of my neck. the officer picked up the money. "alright shes free to go" he said as he counted the money. "on second thought keep her until the morning maybe she will learn then best take her to a juvenile" my mouth fell open. until morning? juvenile? MORNING? great just fucking great.

i threw myself on the rusty couch that sat in the middle of the living room area. just a few hours here and then im on my way. dirty dancing played on the tv. i guess everyone is asleep since everything was silent all you could hear was the tv and the ac. orange is a really ugly color if i pay more attention to it. "no way it's that girl that murdered those people" someone said. i raised my head as a group of girls stood in front of me with stupid smiles i wanted to smack out of them. "they say you killed three but that killing that happened recently we know its you. that motherfucker was in the gang you killed the gang leader from" the girl in the middle said. my head took a while to comprehend what the hell she just said. "your awfully quiet for a killer most killers that come here flex" another girl said. "well im not going to flex about killing if that's what you want" i responded. oohs filled the room as the middle girl walked forward. "you have a big mouth" the girl hissed. i got up walking towards her. "do i?" i asked. the girl pulled a shank pressing it against my neck. "i don't like girls that think their better than me" she said. "well i think you should because i am better than you. what are you in here for? some petty stupid crime, vandalism, theft?" i guess that hit a weak spot because she pressed the shank harder against my neck. i looked over at the guard. he shrugged and walked away. i turned toward her with a smile. "you shouldn't mess with people you know nothing about" i mumbled. i guess you can say i made it 6 instead of 5 now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...