Reborn as Jeremy Gilbert? Fuc...

By C-Chizel

You know the story of the vampire diaries? well apparently it's not just a story. My name was Cheshire Bulstr... More

Being born is funny
authors note
is it boring to be a kid? Eh I was childish anyway
so I'm what 10?
Tyler got it signed. victory!
I'm 13 and now going to a party
enzo's visit. plans going extremely well
Being caught with a guy in my bed
I forgot that my friends never saw me flirt
(shortest chapter ever) meanwhile...
Making enzo carry me everywhere. Did the witches do something early?
Miranda and her unfortunately fortunate demise.
mayor lockwoods impending doom (death has yet to come)
when i woke... (the murder you've been wanting)
About the age gap between Jeremy and enzo
the sheriff again stopped by
I was aware Elena has issues.

thank you for all suggestions

5.6K 86 52
By C-Chizel

Chapters 13 & 14 (14 is up now) are before this authors note.
My reasons(excuses) about why I didn't write/update:
I had lost the will to write for a bit and then wattpad decided to not work for me for a bit so I had let it be and now I'm getting in a groove to write a bit.

Ex- title/reasons: Ideas for death of miranda- Okay I need suggestions for really embarrassing accidents or death. The reason why I have not updated yet is because I am admittedly stuck on how to off her so I kinda need your guy's or gals help please?! And I'm also working on another chapter at the same time so I kinda need to figure this out first.

Also when I publish these chapters they will be before this note so I wanna warn you so you could read them when I do update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7K 29
Now like everyone else I love The Vampire Diaries and I also would like to be reborn as any character like being Bonnie the powerful Bennett witch or...
1.4K 44 13
"You know when your drowning you don't actually inhale right before you black out. It's like no matter how much your freaking out, the instinct to no...
86.7K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
810K 31.7K 45
I will be the first to say that I'm not sure why I happened to seemingly be reincarnated into one Caroline Forbes? I don't do cheerleading, sure I'm...