My Helper

By my-taekook

Jungkook is a usual cold hearted and a workaholic CEO with a cute 5 year old adopted daughter, Daisy who is n... More

Summary
DAISY
THE DAD
CAFÉ BOY
FAN
DREAM
JOB
FIANCÉ?
LISA
PANIC
calm down
FEELING
TIRED
DATE PLAN
BLUSH
DATE
SAVED
FLUFF
SAD
NAMJIN
SWEATER
ADMISSION
ALMOST
MARRY
COURT
END
Thank You (not a chapter)
EPILOGUE

MoM

35.9K 1.5K 1.2K
By my-taekook

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

It had been 2 months since Taehyung started off as Jungkook's secretary. And everything was pretty much perfect.

He gained popularity, respect and obviously hate, from many peole.

Respect from the people he worked better than. Popularity by staying besides Jungkook every second. And hate from Jungkook's fangirls.

But he ignored them all and always focused on his work. He often spent his free time either playing with Daisy or learning more office work.

Jungkook was also amazed by his hard work. He always felt proud and happy to choose him.

Everything was going perfectly, except the unusual tingly feeling in the stomach, they both felt within every skinship.

They tried to shrug it off but they both knew they liked it.

Lisa kept visiting them, using the same excuse of Ron.

Taehyung's insomnia continued. Jungkook usully doubted if the younger's hiding something, but never confronted him.

Today they had a special day as, Jungkook's mother, Ms sowoon was going to visit them.

Taehyung was roaming around the whole house, thinking of what to do to have a first good impression infront of his mother in la- JUNGKOOK'S MOTHER!!

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V.

Fuck fuc-

NO TAEHYUNG! NO ABUSING! EVEN IN YOU MIND! WE HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD IN THE HOUSEHOLD.

Fork! Fork! Fork! Fork!

I kept roaming around my room tensing up on the thought of meeting ms. Sowoon.

Calm down Taehyung. It's just a meeting. Calm down.

"hehe"

I heard a giggle and looked towards the door seeing Daisy, standing their while eating her candy and giggling.

"calm down eomma"

"yes baby. Btw what are you doing?"

I said sitting on the floor carpet, while she crawled up on my lap.

"eating candy"

She said while smearing half of it around her face cutely.

"did you took a bath?"

"yes eomma"

"do I smell lie here" I said sniffling around, making her giggle.

"No eomma. Pinki pwomise"

"ok good girl"

I said and pecked her forehead. I heard someone knock on the door as Tsuyu entered.

"Taehyung. Ms. Sowoon is here. Sir wants you to come downstairs with Daisy."

"o-oh ok."

I picked Daisy up and went downstairs after taking a deep breathe.

As I was about to enter the lobby, I quickly saw Daisy, with a whole messy mouth while holding her candy to me.

"I don't wanna eat anymwore"

"aw baby. Not now. Please finish it. We don't want grandma to get angry right?"

"pwease"

She said showing me puppy eyes. Dammit. Why did I ever showed Jungkook my puppy eyes infront of her.

I opened my mouth as she put the rest of the candy in it. Big mistake. It's a jelly type candy, making my whole mouth get sticky while some of it got smeared around my mouth.

Dammit.

I was about to go back and clean it when Jungkook called.

"Taehyung?"

"oh um y-yeah"

Why Jesus. Whyyyyyyy.

I finally went in front of them and saw a lady, in her forties I guess, sitting on the sofa with her GUCCI purrse on the table.

She was sitting on the sofa beside Jungkook's.

Wait..... GUCCI!!?

She was staring at me and Daisy, giving a kind of judging look.

I suddenly realized about the candy smeared over our faces and looked towards Jungkook, who seemed like.........smiling?

"oh Mom do you want anything to drink?"

Just as she looked at Jungkook, I bent down and kept Daisy on the floor and quickly wiped our face with my sweater paws.

"No"

She looked back at me while I kept staring at the bag.

I patted Daisy's back, indicating her to greet her grandma. She walked towards her as she picked Daisy up.

"Good mworning Grandma"

"Good morning Daisy. How is my sweetheart?"

"Good" she said and giggled.

Silence came back. The atmosphere was so thick, I could cut it with a knife.

" Jungkook. I want you to meet that Girl Irene I was talking abou-"

"Grandma! This ish Taetae eomma."

Daisy quickly cut her while I told her to apologize as she did.

"so your the 'Taehyung' My sweetheart calls 'eomma'"?

"um yes Ms. Sowoon. My name is Kim Taehyung. I am kook- Jungkoo- Mr. Jeon's secretary."

Excellent start Taehyung. I wonder where is your Oscar award.

"I am Jeon Sowoon, his mom."

"oh nice to meet you"

She nodded as Daisy started playing with her purse.

'hold on. Hold on. Hold on Taehyung. You can do this. You can't just brag about the bag. Did she just? DID DAISY JUST PULLED OUT THE PURSE'S BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN STRING?'

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

"OMG MS. SOWOON WHERE DID YOU GET THIS. I SWEAR TO GOD. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. I SPENT THE WHOLE LAST SUMMER LOOKING FOR IT BUT SOMEONE ELSE HAD ALREADY TAKEN THE LAST ONE"- tae

"I KNOW RIGHT! I HAD TO GO TO AUSTRALIA TO GET THIS ONE. LIKE IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND HARD TO RESIST"-Sowoon

"SERIOUSLY LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HELL GUCCI PRODUCES LESS AMOUNT OF ITEMS"-Tae

"EXACTLY WHAT DO THEY THINK? ARE WE JUST CUSTOMERS TO THEM?"-Sowoon

"Yes! Like without us they can't even be this famous- is it pure leather!?"-Tae

"yes! Yes! Check this out! It has a pocket inside it! Oh dear why are you standing? Jungkook, get up! Let him sit."-Sowoon

"but the whole sofa is empty I-"-Kook

"Oh shut up. I freaking gave you birth."-sowoon

"But-"

"Oh ms. Swoon. It's ok. He's my boss- IS THAT THE LIMITED EDITION BLACK COLOURED GUCCI SHOES WITH SILVER OUTLINE!?"-Tae

"YES THEY GAVE FREE EARINGS WITH IT. I HAVE THEM! CHECK THEM OUT"-Sowoon

"WOW! WAIT KOOKIE? YOUR STILL SITTING AT MY PLACE? UH NEVERMIND"-TaE

With that Taehyung unknowingly walked up to Jungkook and sat on his lap, shocking him.

Daisy kept playing with the purse, not caring about her surroundings, while Taehyung and Sowoon kept talking about GUCCI'S low amount of products.

Jungkook kept sitting there with his hands on Taehyung's waist, trying to stop him from jumping whenever an exciting topic came up.

They started talking at 12 pm and now it was already 8.

Daisy was taking a nap on the sofa while Taehyung and Sowoon were cursing a famous female celebrity, who was less beautiful than them.

On the otherside, Our little Jungkook was questioning his life with sore legs, not being able to move, while trying so hard, not to get effected by Taehyung's ass.

"Um. It's time for dinner. Shall I start preparing it ma'am? And sir?"

Tzuyu asked.

"Oh no no no. Today I'll make the dinner Tzuyu. Please take Daisy to her room."

Taehyung replied politely while she nodded.

Sowoon was seeing Taehyung as a fairy at that moment.

'Takes care of Daisy, loves Jungkook, polite to even the servants and my recent best friend. I found my daughter-in-law.'

She thought with a smile on her face.

"I'll be sleeping at Taehyung's room tonight. I have to check all his Gucci stuff"

"Okie! I'll sleep with Daisy the-"

"you'll sleep with Jungkook. All done then."

Sowoom said as she stood up, clapping her hands.

"call me when the dinner is ready."

She said and walked off. Leaving Taehyung and Jungkook dumbfounded.

"Your mom's cool"

"I know. And my legs are weak."

"what? OH SORRY!"

Taehyung quickly stood up as Jungkook groaned. He tried standing up but her feet had slept.

"help me!"

"why me?"

"um? Idk? Maybe because IT'S YOUR FAULT?"
he said saying it in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"oh yeah sorry"

He helped him stand up and took him to his room. He made him lay down on his bed and pecked his cheeks.

"get well soon"

He said giggling and dashed outside the room, leaving Jungkook Dumbfounded.

"Oh Lord"

Taehyung went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner for everyone.

"so what's good for dinner? Ms. Sowoon said she likes pizza and Jungkook has a thing for pasta. But it's a dinner in a rich house soo..."

"maybe a red whine along?"

"Oh! Yes yes. Thank you Tzuyu. Where's Daisy?"

"she woke up and is now playing with her plushie."

"ohk"

They started making the dinner. Though Taehyung denied, Tzuyu insisted on helping with the dinner.

They finally finished and settled up everything.

Everyone came down stairs, while Taehyung went to help Jungkook.

Jungkook was personally nervous as his mother was quite picky. But his nervousness was soon left out after seeing the food.

They sat on their seats as Sowoon kept observing the food, making everyone gulp.

Daisy got out of her seat and went towards Taehyung's and pulled his sleeves. Taehyung kept looking at Sowoon as he picked up Daisy and sat her on his lap.

They all started eating. Jungkook almost moaned at the food as Daisy kept asking for more, while Taehyung fed her.

Sowoon was silent the whole dinner making the adults worried. Finally the dinner ended and everyone was waiting for Sowoon to say something.

"I have decided"

"um what mom?"

"I'll cancel our deal with Irene's parents."

Jungkook widened his eyes and sighed in relief. His mom was behind this deal for 2 years and now it's finally over.

"D-did you l-like the food Ms. Sowoon?"

"oh darling it was lovely."

Everyone let out the breathe, they didn't knew, were holding.

"Taehyung. May I talk to you? In private?"

"sure"

They walked upto Taehyung's room and locked the door. They went outside in the balcony and sat down, enjoying the night sky.

"Taehyung"

"yes ms."

"How does Jungkook treat you?"

"um. He's fine. He's cold most of the time during work but he personally cares at home. I mean, yeah he's just fine."

Sowoon sighed and held Taehyung's hand.

"Taehyung. I'll tell you something but don't tell him."

Taehyung nodded, asking her to continue.

"Jungkook was never like that. He had always been a giggly child. And his father and I loved him."

She got a little emotional remembering her husband and Taehyung kept his other hand on hers.

"he was in 10th grade. Everything was perfect when she met her. A girl named Jennie. They both dated for 4 years. But in the fourth year, she didn't contacted anyone for 4 months. Later she came back with a b-baby"

She said and got emotional. Taehyung's heart broke hearing that. He felt like a cockblocker until she continued.

"she said it's Jungkook's baby. It was a girl. It was Daisy."

"But, Jungkook said she's adopted?"

"jennie cheated. But we didn't knew. The next day, she and my husband died and Jungkook found out everything and turned cold, like what he is now."

"Oh"

"Taehyung. Jennie was just like you but she changed. It broke Jungkook. I won't tell you everything in detail, it's not my place. But promise me you won't change."

"ms. Swoon I am really sorry to hear that. I promise I'll take care of them. Forever"

"thank you"

He nodded as Sowon wiped her tears and they went inside.

➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜

(๑・ω-)~♥"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.7K 22
Where a strict doctor and a cold ceo fell in love with eachother 💜 Both are cold and strict on profession but in front of their family and friends o...
140K 6.1K 44
The CEO of JJK Corporations Jeon Jungkook fell in love with a cute boy called Taetae, Their love journey starts where taetae goes to an Interview to...
2.6M 129K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
36.3K 1.7K 41
Taehyung is a CEO of Kim enterprise who is cold, dominant, emotionless,expressionless person.He doesn't believe in love, relationship or marriage and...