Sonadow Oneshots book 2

By Cookieslikesmilk345

Yep, book 2 of my original one-shots. Art is not mine All characters, unless strictly or explicitly mentioned... More

Experiment Gone Right
The Zombhog
My Blue Angel
Tonight
Bonus bit for the Oneshot Tonight
When Sonic was There
Flower Prince
Porcelain Doll
Request for Oneshots are open!
Little Zombie Heart
A Christmas Delight!
A Secret for Two (1/3)
Hand Holding
The Demon King's Lover
Meeting The Fathers-in-Law
Cₕₐₒₛ ₕₐₛ ₐ Bᵣₒₜₕₑᵣ!?
Final Wish

The WolfWalker Mobian

579 14 0
By Cookieslikesmilk345

// I love the movie so much I had to. 

The moon shone brightly, as a pack of wolves ran throughout the forest. In the lead was a dark blue wolf, whose green eyes shone bright. He pants as he leads them to the edge of the forest, examining the area in front of them. There was a bunch of little houses, with pens of animals in them. The pack leader leads them out quietly before going to the sheep's pen.

Morning came, and more horror came to the farmers. Both humans and mobians alike were distraught at the sheep's pen. A magenta hedgehog with bangs, modest clothes, and gloves only sighs as she closes the curtains to the windows and goes upstairs. It had to be her adopted little brother again. He was wild one for sure.

" Sonic! Get down here before Mum and Manic come home to the mess outside! "

First, there was silence. Then there was sound of someone rushing down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was a blue hedgehog, with wolf like ears, eyes, and nose. He smirked, showing off a pair of fangs as he got up from all four, as his quills drapes itself onto the floor. It was covered in leaves, dirt, and flowers. The tips of them being a blueish snow white. The magenta hedgehog was sure there was probably bugs and animals living in his quills.

" You called, Sonia? "

" Indeed I did! "

Stated Sonia, brushing her hair to the side before sighing and looking at him with her deep blue eyes.

" You can't keep leading the pack here and eating the sheep. "

Sonic's sharp emerald eyes darted to the side, his relax mood shifted to being uncomfortable.

" Sonia, there isn't as much food as there was in the forest anymore. I sorta have ta. "

The older sister goes over to her wild brother and just hugs him. The door opens, catching both of their attention. Their eyes looked over to the door, revealing a deep purple hedgehog with a green one. The purple one having long hair, that almost reached the ground. Her eyes an icy blue while she wore modest clothes. The green one having a crazy amount of quill bangs. He had a red vest with a medallion depicting drums. With deep blue eyes. The purple one makes eye contact with Sonic, making him look away in shame.

" You did it again. "

" Food is scarce. "

" I know, but they're aren't playing around this time- "

The purple hedgehog sets the groceries down she has in her arms. The green one doing the same as she looks back at her wild child.

" They called in experts. They're coming in tonight, I don't want you or your pack hurt. "

" Over a few sheep?! I made sure there's plenty left. "

The blue hedgehog pulled away from his sister to throw his arms in the air. He huffs and calms down, crossing his arms.

" I don't get it. "

" Sonic, they're scared. That's why. "

Aleena, the purple hedgehog walked over and hugged her son softly.

" Just... be careful tonight. I don't want you hurt. "

" Fine. I'll make sure I don't bring the pack here. I'll just hunt somewhere else. " 

The hedgehog huffs, rolling his eyes. He lays on the couch, grumbling until his ears perked. There was very loud knocking on the door suddenly. Aleena has Manic and Sonia put the groceries away while shuffling to the door. Sonic quickly makes his way to the bathroom and hides in there, locking the door. The blue WolfWalker had learned early on that people would mock his appearance and personality. In which he learned how to hide away as a Mobian but run free as a wolf. It was unfortunate but there was nothing his siblings and his mother could convince him to come out and say hi.

" Hello, you must be the experts that were called in a few days ago. You've arrived early. "

Aleena smiled at the three. There was a hedgehog, with strange red striped markings on his head, quills, around his eyes, arms, and legs. His glare was sharp and jagged, his fur was dark as midnight. He wore leather gloves and a fur cloak that covered most his body, rings on both his wrists and ankles shine bright as gold. His shoes were of that of cloths, perhaps to keep silent while hunting.

Next was a young albino bat. She wore average hunters gear, with a belt filled with gadgets and a quiver on her back along with a holder for her bow. Her bright teal eyes shone, and the makeup laid gently on her face. Her fur that acted like hair was soft and well groomed. Her large ears perked up in the air.

Lastly, a large Mobian wolf stood behind them. His clothing consisted of black, red, and yellow. A soldier's uniform could be what is outfit was described as. He has sharp blood red eyes, unlike the ruby ones that came from the hedgehog. He was a dark grey, with many scars showing up easily. What alarmed Aleena the most was his sharp, dagger like claws that could slash through flesh like nothing. Unlike the other two, the wolf wore no shoes.

" Hi, I'm Rouge! "

Introduce the bat. She shook Aleena's hand gently. She pulls back and gestures to the hedgehog next to her.

" This is Shadow- "

She then moves her hand to gesture the wolf behind them.

" and this is Omega. We're Team Dark, the best hunters in all the land. "

They all bowed in synchronicity, as Aleena gives a slight oh in surprise. Manic and Sonia came over after they finished putting away the groceries. The three stood straight back up, as the ebony hedgehog started to speak.

" Many people think one of your children is the cause for the sheep disappearing happening here. We would like to interview them. "

" It's my adoptive son... they think he's a werewolf of sorts because of his appearances. But I assure you, he is just my wild child. "

" Sorry ma'am- "

The wolf started to speak, almost in a robotic way.

" But we must conduct interviews and judge ourselves. After that, we will not bother you any more. "

The gruff wolf finished. Sonia and Manic look at each other and sigh. They walk away from the front door to the bathroom door. Manic started to bang on it.

" Come on Sonic, mum needs you. " 

Sonia spoke, trying to get her wolffish brother to come out. The lock clicks and emerald eyes peak out.

" Why? "

" We gotta be interview by these weird hunter dudes. "

" They're not weird, Manic. They're different. Can you please come out Sonic? "

There was silence, before a long heaved sigh made itself apparent and the door opens.

" If they even say anything negative about me, I'm heading back to the bathroom. "

Sonia took Sonic's right hand while Manic took his left. Aleena had let the three hunters in and had them all sit down on the couch as she waited for her children. She smiled when she saw the three of them come out, though frowned a bit when Sonic seemed to hide behind his two siblings.

" Here they all are! The magenta hedgehog is my daughter, Sonia. The green hedgehog is my son, Manic. And lastly, the blue hedgehog that's hiding behind his siblings is my son, Sonic. "

The older ones wave, as the wolfwalker continued hiding but ultimately waved his hand.

" Awww, why is he hiding? We won't hurt him. " 

Rouge tried to get a good look at the hiding hedgehog, but it was no use. The team start interviewing Sonia right away, but Shadow kept silence. His ruby red eyes only staring where the hedgehog was hiding, his look was soft and sympathetic. He knew that type of behavior, he used to do it when he was younger. It was when the world seem to be against you, calling you a monster because you didn't look normal. Moving his hand slowly towards where the clip was on his cape, he takes it off. He reveal somewhat sharp skin that came outwards on his elbows, being red in color as they were placed where the stripes were. Strange dots surrounded his stripes, and his sides seem to have a curving mountain shape that were red. His tail was long, and not hedgehog like at all. The tip was curl and pointed like a sickle. There was a red stripe that went up along it too. Clearly, it catches the hiding hedgehog's interests, giving Shadow a better view. His eyes widen slightly.

' Why would anyone judge him? He's... beautiful, in a mystical way. '

Shadow furrowed his brows, this is why he hated people. But back on being on track, while Omega interview Manic and Rouge with Sonia, this gave Shadow an opportune time to introduce himself.

" Hello. I'd like to get to know you before I proceed with the boring questions I have to do. Like... what you like to do. "

He spoke calmly, to show he was no threat. Shadow's tail flickers, and immediately, he could see wild emerald eyes stare at it from behind his siblings. But, he looks up as to not be rude.

" ... running around in the forest I guess, I like to appreciate my surroundings. "

His voice was like sandpaper, clearly he was young and seemed boisterous when confident but was low and raspy right now, as to hide away.

" I like to appreciate nature too. It's a very beautiful thing that most people look over. "

" Exactly! "

Sonic jumps out a bit, but still out of sight of Rouge and Omega.

" Do you have an hobbies, Sonic? "

Straight away, a surprised look arose on his face before excitement fills in.

" I like to climb trees and hang up in them, I also like to read and draw when I have the concentration. "

" I see. Reading is one of my favorite pass times too. " 

The ebony hedgehog smiles at Sonic, who smiles back widely. He had quite sharp fangs, but so did Shadow. The ebony sighs and tells Sonic that he has to ask the interview questions now. By now, Sonic is no longer hiding and both Rouge and Omega glances. The bat immediately looks back at Sonia with an awe in her eyes.

" He's nothing like I've ever seen before! Why does he hide away? "

" The village doesn't like him, they call him all sorts of names. He's gotten use of people instantly judging his form. "

After the interviews were done, the team agreed none of these siblings were leading the wolves into the sheep pens. As if that was plausible, they thought it was the silliest idea but they still had to do standard procedure. Shadow gets up and clips back on his fur cloak, and goes to leave with his teammates. That was until he felt a light tug on his cloak. He turns to face Sonic, who dug through his quills before pulling up a small bunch of tiny blue flowers. He then, with a begging look of his eyes that asked for permission and Shadow giving him such, carefully puts the bunch of flowers around his ears. It was a flower crown, how did the ebony hedgehog not get that right away? 

" They're forget me nots... some of the prettiest flowers that are in the forest... I hope we meet again, it was nice talking to you. "

Shadow could only smile, he'd do anything to help someone that was in the same position that he was once in.

" Of course. I hope so to. "

Then he leaves the door, Sonic could only stare at it intensely. Manic comes right up and slams his hand down on the blue wolfwalker's shoulder.

" Ooooooh, somebody's got a crush~! "

Instantly, Sonic tries to bite Manic's hand before snarling. The green hedgehog stumbles back, and glares.

" Shut your mouth. "

" Bro... don't try to bite me! "

" To be fair, you were teasing him. " 

Sonia walks into the conversation, flicking her hair back in a stylish manner. Manic rolled his baby blue eyes and glares at the pink hedgehog before heading upstairs. For the rest of the day hangs about the house, but he keeps thinking about Shadow. He's never seen someone like him, nor smell anything like him before. He was strange, but so was Sonic. But the blue hedgehog was pretty certain he did not have a crush and was only curious. Night rolled around and Sonic falls fast asleep in his bed. A golden glow fills the room and soon a huge wolf stood in it, he was a dark blue while his paws were silvery white. The tip of his tail and neck fur was also a silvery white as his was the dark deep blue. His emerald eyes stayed the same along with the two light blue dots under his eyes.

Tapping his huge window with his huge nose gently, he's able to open it and jump down to the ground below and run off into the forest. He struts his way through the forests, but his ears perked, and he looks behind him. Three scents: Rouge, Omega, and Shadow. He knows they're there, but he does not want to alert them by knowing where they are. Turning back, he takes a detour and runs, panting happily and making sure that he confuses them. He can't let them know where the den is unfortunately. Once Sonic is certain that they're gone, he makes his way over to the den he was able to get to easily through detours. Walking inside, he howls, alerting his pack. An older wolf, perks his head and gets up slowly and makes his way over. 

" Hello elder, it's nice to see you. Come, the pack has a long way to go for food this time. "

Sonic spoke softly, as the older wolf nods. The packs finally wakes up and are ready to go. And thus, Sonic starts his long night...

When Sonia woke up, she does her usual morning routine. When she gets downstairs, however, she sees Sonic nervously pacing in the living room. Obviously concerned for her brother, she makes her way over to him.

" Hey, what's wrong? "

" There are sheep still going missing. And it's not my fault this time! I swear I lead the pack somewhere else last night! I made sure of it! "

Sonic continued his pacing, his ears pinned back on his head. Sonia obviously found this strange, she knew Sonic was telling the truth from how nervous he sounded. The blue wolfwalker never got this nervous before, not even when all three hunters came into their house. It was concerning.

" Well, as long as it's not your pack, you kinda have nothing to worry about... right? "

" Sonia. They're blaming my pack for this. "

She's never heard him so stern before, thus she knew how serious the situation is.

" At this point, they're going to gather in a mob and hunt my pack down. I can't let that happen. I'm thinking... I'm thinking if this keeps up, I'm going have to leave... for good. " 

Sonia's heart drops. The thought of one of her brothers leaving and not coming back made her fearful. Although they were getting close to adulthood and how she's feeling was childish, she would have no contact with him at all. So it would be like he's disappeared from their lives. She puts a hand on his shoulder and gives a soft smile.

" It's okay. You can depend on us to help you. "

" But... you can't... you're not a wolfwalker. You can't help me in this situation. "

He sighs and makes his way to the door. Sonia could only watch as he leaves the house and shuts the door behind him. The pink hedgehog looks to the ground. He was right.

Sonic ignored the stares, he was only on a one track route right now. To Uncle Chuck's house to ask for help. He knew that Chuck knew his dad, they were siblings. Chuck also knew his mother, like Aleena. Though, the never did share why seem to disappear from his life completely when he was a baby. On his way to the house, he sees a familiar trio. It seemed like there was a fight between one of the villagers and Shadow. While the villager suffered from some pretty brutal blows, even with missing teeth included, Shadow only suffered a bloody nose. Though his blood was strange, as it was green instead of red like normal blood.

" What the fuck kind of creature are you!? You're way too fucking strong and you're bleeding green! " 

" Doesn't matter. You shouldn't say awful things about people different than you, you asshole. Nor should start fights with them. "

Shadow puts his fists to the side, his white gloves covered in the villager's blood. Ruby red eyes dart over to the hedgehog, who immediately tenses up before relaxing. Rouge than proceeds to kick the guy in the balls before looking over and waving.

" Oh! Hello Sonic! Sorry you had to see that! Typically we don't try to do this in public. "

" Oh... no worries, besides, I've been in a fair amount of fights myself. "

Sonic found his composure once more as he walks over to the three. Immediately, emerald eyes notice the flower crown Shadow was wearing. Making eye contact with the ebony, he smiles.

" I'm glad you're still wearing that, even in a fight. "

Shadow tenses up and looks away before nodding.

" I like the color. It reminds me of my sister. "

Sonic could hear Rouge whispering to Omega, telling him that they should leave them be before sneaking off. But he paid no attention to that, only Shadow. That comment completely threw him off.

" You have a sister? " 

" Had a sister, yes. But I don't like talking about the subject. May we change it? "

Feeling the tension, Sonic nods. The whispering among villagers spread, he could hear them all. Talking about how their freak would of course be attracted to the new freak. He tried to ignore it, really. But it was hard. Shadow seemed to take notice, so the ebony gently took Sonic's hand and leads him away. The blood was still wet, and stained Sonic's white hands and beans. But he didn't care, he cared about how gently Shadow was holding his hands. It was as if they were made of glass, that if he even put any slight pressure on them, they would break. And not even a minute ago, Sonic had seen him use those same hands to purposely hurt, to break. It amazed him, how Shadow was able to have the ability to do both things.

Finally Shadow let's go and sits down, they were at the entrance of the forest. Sonic didn't even notice that this was where Sonic was leading him. 

" Why'd you lead us here? "

" You were uncomfortable. Casual conversation would be hard to hold if you were distracted. "

Shadow spoke blandly, yet nicely. Sonic could feel his chest bubble, and his stomach turn. He knew these symptoms, Sonia talked about them all the time. Love at first sight, she would say. It's when you could instantly see the beauty of somebody, and you want to have a chance with them. But the curse to this was waiting, as others took awhile to develop feelings. That, and it would be weird if you told somebody you love them after meeting them for the 2nd time.

" I appreciate it, thank you. "

And they talked, talked all the way till the sun was setting. Shadow and Sonic bid their farewells for now, and left for their separate things. Every night, Sonic made his way to the pack, and lead them to somewhere to more food. And every morning, he panics due to sheep still going missing and villagers blaming his pack. And every afternoon, he goes and meets with Shadow and they talk until the evening. It had been happening for weeks, and in those weeks, Sonic had grew closer and closer to Shadow. But, he kept a small bit of distance between. Just incase Shadow didn't love him back. Right now, it was the afternoon and he hears something he never wants to hear. 

" We cannot trust these hunters to do their jobs! For weeks, they had failed on capturing the wolves and kill them! We have done this once before, and we will do this once again! "

The angry mob shouting in agreement. Running back to his house, he slams open the door to see Aleena on the couch with Sonia and Manic.

" Mom! We gotta talk. "

" What's wrong? Did something happen to the pack? " 

Sonic sits down in the chair, he's debating mentally whether he should tell her. But he decides that he needs to do this.

" I don't think it's safe for the pack to stay here anymore. We've been leaving and going to other places for food, yet the sheep still go missing. The farmers and villagers still blame us, and now they're forming a mob to come kill the pack. I need to leave, and I probably won't visit much. "

He gets it off his chest, but Aleena's look is devastating for Sonic to look at. She looks absolutely heartbroken, but she looks away knowing full well he needs this.

" Very well. "

Immediately, Sonia chimes in.

" Then I'm coming. "

" Me too. "

Manic adds on. Sonic shakes his head, and looks at the ground.

" You can't. You're not wolfwalkers. "

" Uncle Chuck says we can become wolfwalkers. By biting us, we'll become what you are and we'll be able to help. "

Sonia smiles, as Manic looks at Sonia as if she hadn't told him that information yet. Sonic looks back at them with a intense stare and shakes his head.

" But I'll be ruining your futures... "

" Well, I want a future where my brother Sonic is in it. Or else I don't have one. "

" I don't know if I want to go through this if this involves biting... "

" Shut the hell up Manic, you baby! Look, Sonic- "

Sonia softly grabs his hand.

" I want to be there for you, you're my baby bro after all. Our baby bro. And I'm not leaving you behind. Besides, we talked with mom about this and she's okay with this. "

Sonic looks over to Aleena, who nods to confirm Sonia's statement. He holds Sonia's hand, with tears in his eyes and smiling.

" Thank you. Now you two come with me, we've got a lot of work to do before sunset. " 

Sonic directs Sonia and Manic to the cave to wake up the pack. Stating that he needed to do something first, he runs off into the village. Panting, he looks all over town before spotting Shadow in the distance with Rouge and Omega. He runs up to Shadow, before putting a hand on his shoulder. He completely missed the light green blush on Shadow's face.

" Oh, hello Sonic. It isn't our scheduled meeting time yet- "

" I've got some things to tell you. "

Sonic spoke seriously, surprising Shadow. The ebony looked over his body language, before making eye contact and nodding. Waving a quick hand to his teammates, who leave the area, he turns to the blue hedgehog.

" I just want to say... I'm something called a wolfwalker... what that means is that, when I fall asleep, I become a wolf and when I wake up, I'm Mobian. And at first, I have been leading my pack here to feast but that was because food is scarce. When you came here, I felt bad for my wrong doing. So I started leading my pack somewhere else for feeding, but my pack is still being blamed for the sheep disappearance. I... I'm sorry for deceiving you at first, I was scared. "

Sonic looked at Shadow, but instead of the rage and anger he expected, his eyes were full sympathy and empathy. It was... almost Shadow knew what he was going through.

" ...I'm not angry, I'm glad you told me this. Is this all you wanted to tell me though? "

Shadow smiles at him, but the look on Sonic's face made the hunter's smile fade quick.

" Because my pack is in danger, I'm leaving tonight. And I won't be coming back unless it's to visit my mom. I didn't want to leave you without telling you that and something more important. "

Sonic wrapped his right hand around his fisted left hand and started to rub it. This was nerve-wracking but it needed to be done.

" Shadow the hedgehog... I fell for you... I fell for you hard. I like you so much, I love... you... and I feel so bad that I'm saying this on the night I'm about to leave, I wish I was braver and told you before... but I don't think it would've made it any better. I just wanted to confess before I left. "

Sonic held back the tears, he didn't want to cry in front of the ebony. The silence was killing him as he looked at his feet. But he felt a hand gently hold his chin and lift it up, and his eyes met ruby red ones. What shocked him was that... tough guy Shadow, who he thought nothing could get through him, was crying. Tears were falling down his face as he looked at Sonic.

" I love you too... I love you so much. I too fell hard. "

He sounded all choked up, which made Sonic reach his hand over and help wipe his tears.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry I had to confess when I gotta go. But... could I give you something? "

Shadow could only look at Sonic and nod. With this, the blue hedgehog wrapped his arms around Shadow and he closed that gap. That gap he intentionally put there to keep a distance was no gone. His lips were warm, and soft... something the wolfwalker would miss. He felt the ebony kiss back, wrapping his arms around his waist. The kiss felt eternal, something the both wish was true. But eventually, they had to pull away for air. The two could only look each other in the eyes before nodding. Sonic let's go and so does Shadow.

" Sayonara, Shadow the hedgehog. "

" Sayonara, Sonic. "

And with that, he left the hunter alone in that spot. The wolfwalker would later on bite his siblings when he was in wolf form, as some of the pack wolves carried them on their backs. Sonic's body rode on the elder wolf as they searched for a new home. In a distant land months later, they found a good cave to settle in and a nice town to go in for fanciful stuff they didn't need. Sonia and Manic started to develop more wolfish features such as dots around their eyes, having almost glove and sock like fur on them, and being fluffier in the chest area. One day while the three were in town, Sonic makes his way towards his favorite bakery in the whole town. That's until he bumped into somebody.

" Oh, sorry I didn't mean to- "

" Sonic...? "

Ears immediately perked up, and he looks over to the stranger immediately. Tears began to pinprick at the corner of his eyes. He couldn't believe it. He runs in and wraps his arms around the stranger and squishing him in it.

" Shadow! "

" Oh Sonic. "

And the two hugged. They hugged as long as they could. They were finally back together again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
637K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
432K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC