Saints & Sinners

By KhadijahsFlavor

THIS IS NOT A MAFIA BOOK, JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION! Re-Upload from my old page... More

The Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42, Pt. 1
Chapter 42, Pt. 2
Chapter 42, Pt. 3
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
I Must Be a Glutton For Punishment
Chapter 45
Important Announcement, This Needs To Be Addressed
VERY IMPORTANT POLL QUESTION!
gxg

Chapter 20

1K 30 63
By KhadijahsFlavor

Michelle

"I never thought I'd really find someone so beautiful and kind, Oh, what you've done to me with just the little things you do. You've got me crazy over you and it's getting stronger, When I'm with you I fall deeper in love, swingin' this feeling is the one thing my heart is sure of. I wait for the day, a sweet gentle sway rocks your love right my way, Oh, you send me swingin'" -Mint Condition

I now understand why the concept of the Mile-high club is so exhilarating. Being at a high altitude, mixed with staying as quiet as possible from fear of being caught, added to the intense, immeasurable pleasure I was receiving was such a sexy and thrillingly dangerous thing I never thought that I would ever experience. But yet, here I am, two orgasms later, gripping the sheets while biting into a pillow to keep from screaming out in pure ecstasy while Bey drilled into me from behind. Between the sounds of our low grunts, heavy breathing, silent curses, my wetness, and the extreme pleasure I was feeling it was all about to send me over the edge.

"Ah...shit...babyyyy," I whisper-moaned as my eyes rolled back before closing completely. The petty side of me wanted to be loud on purpose in hopes that Chad could hear someone else pleasing me in a way he never could.

Bey tightened her grip on my hips as she pounded into me, "Damn baby, you creaming all over Daddy's dick," she said lowly as she thrusted the strap in and out of me, "Look at me while I fuck you baby, I want you to see how beautiful you look while I please you," she said lowly with a moan, "I want you to see how good I'm fucking you."

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head as I looked at our reflection in the large mirror attached to the wall beside us and nearly came at the sight. Bey's naked body glistened with sweat as she stood behind me, her eyes low with a lustful look on her face, her muscles taut as she held me in place as she began to slow her strokes. I had a look of delirious drunken pleasure on my face, that perfectly expressed how I was currently feeling. I arched my back even more as I bit my lip, staring lustfully at Bey. When she looked up at me, she moaned and gave me a look that instantly made me cum. "Daddyyy," I moaned softly. I shuddered as I felt myself release on the strap.

Bey pulled out of me, turning me around so that I was now on my back. She spread my legs open and positioned herself on top of me, slowly sliding back into me as she leaned down, kissing me sensually. She began grinding into me, giving me those deep, slow daddy strokes that always sure to drive me insane. I wrapped my arms and legs around her, my nails digging deep into her back as she hit my spot repeatedly. Bey whimpered in a mix of pain and pleasure into my mouth as she gently grabbed my hands, placing them on the sides of my head as she intertwined our fingers together, never stopping her strokes. I could feel myself tightening around the strap as I felt my next orgasm approaching.

Bey started kissing along my jaw, down to my neck, gently sucking on my sweet spot. My head fell back as a gasp escaped my mouth, "Yoncé," I breathed out into her ear, the pleasure beginning to overwhelm me. I squeezed her hands tighter in mines as a tear fell from my eye. She lifted her head to look at me, and once we made eye contact, I could see nothing but pure love swirling through her eyes. Her eyes never left mine as she continued to make love to me, placing gentle kisses on my lips with every thrust. Her face began to contort as she neared her climax, her breathing increasing as she laid her head in my neck, her strokes began to speed up as well, "Belle...baby," she moaned softly, breathing heavily as her body began to jerk sporadically, signaling her orgasm. I came right after, biting into her shoulder to stop the scream that was trying to escape.

Bey hissed, "Shit Babe, that hurts so damn good," she moaned as she began giving me lazy kisses, playing a game of cat and mouse with our tongues before capturing mines in her mouth, sucking on it before deepening the kiss. A few minutes later she pulled away, giving me a tired, but very happy smile making her dimples pop, "Was that a wild enough ride for you my Love?" She asked as she slowly slid out of me, making me pout as I immediately began to miss the feeling of her being inside me.

Yep, I'm definitely addicted.

I hummed a yes while returning her smile, "Let's just say we may be in the sky, but you're the reason why I'm on a cloud right now."

·~·~·

After we cleaned ourselves and everything else back up, we got dressed and spent the rest of the flight cuddled up in each other's arms, Bey in her favorite spot on top of me with her head on my chest as we slept. When we woke up a few hours later it was dark outside, so we knew the plane was about to land soon, which meant I was going to have to face Chad again soon. If I could, I would stay back here forever if it meant I didn't have to go back out there and hear his mouth. I was so embarrassed for him, hearing him talk himself up the way he did, talking both of our ears off, I couldn't take it anymore. And it was just like him, knowing that things were officially done between us that he picked right back up with the church talk without a care in the world. He was working hard as hell to keep this façade going to make Bey think we were the picture-perfect Pastor and First Lady.

It made me sick.

I knew being on a plane with the both of them was going to be awkward to say the least but he made it awkward and unbearable, and now that Bey knows what he did I know it's going to be even more uncomfortable.

I know I calmed Bey down, but who's to say that rage towards Chad won't come back the moment she sees him? And what will happen once we land? I know the last thing I want to do is be around him, I just hope he does what I ask and leave when we return to LA so I can be free from him once and for all.

I thought about all of these things while I absentmindedly massaged Bey's scalp. We just wanted to hold each other some more and enjoy this time alone together for as long as we could before we went back out there. Besides, the less time these two are in the same room together, the better for me.

Bey sighed pleasurably as she sat up, straddling me. She leaned down and softly kissed my lips a few times. "I guess it's time for us to go back out there, the plane will be landing soon," she said against my lips as she kissed me a few more times.

I pouted, "But I don't want to," I whined, "Can't we just stay here until the plane lands? Besides, I hate being in the same room with you and not being able to touch you, or kiss you, or talk to you like you're my best friend. That's not fair, or fun," I said with a pout.

Bey mirrored my facial expression, "Awww, I know Baby, but it won't be for too long, and once we land we'll say our goodbyes, and then you and I can go home where you'll be able to do all of that and more," she explained with a smile.

I gave her a funny look making her chuckle, "You didn't actually think I was going to let you leave with him, did you?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

I gave her a 'well, duh' look, "Oh no my Love, I refuse to leave you alone with him for another second, Hell, he's lucky I didn't kick him off this plane while we're still airborne, otherwise he would've been fish food in the Atlantic ocean hours ago," she said becoming angry all over again.

I sighed as I sat up. See, this is what I was worried about, she's already getting worked up and we haven't even left the room yet. I rubbed her thighs in soothing circles to calm her back down, "HoneyBey, calm down ok baby. I know you're angry and you have every right to be but I need you to nix that anger for me, ok? I don't like it when you're angry," I said that last part softly as I looked down.

I know she really didn't mean to hurt me and I know that she never would intentionally hurt me, it's just not in her character, but I also never expected Chad to put his hands on me either. I wouldn't dare compare the two because there is no comparison, but for right now, I'm not taking quite well to anger. I can't help but to see that ugly, monstrous glare on Chad's face when he grabbed me. I know in time I'll get past it but right now it's still really fresh.

Bey frowned as she looked at me with sad eyes as she picked up on my mood change, "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you my love, I wasn't thinking, I was so enraged when you told me how he hurt you and all I wanted to do was hurt him worse than the way he hurt you. I should have never let my anger get the best of me to the point that I hurt you, and I am so sorry. I promise you I will never hurt you again," she said, her tone filled with pain and remorse as tears began falling from her eyes. She gently took my arm and softly kissed along the bruise on my arm, like she did earlier.

I sat up as I wiped her tears away, pulling her into a hug, "Baby please don't cry, I know you didn't mean to, and I've already forgiven you Baby so please don't beat yourself up. You aren't him, and you aren't a violent person, so don't let him make you become someone you're not. Just stay the same amazing, loving, kind hearted HoneyBey I know and love, and everything will be fine. He's not a factor in our lives and he'll never, ever hurt me again. So please stop beating yourself up about it, I'm not mad at you at all, ok baby?" I said as I continued to console her pulling away to kiss her lips a few times.

She sniffled cutely as she nodded her head, "Ok. I love you my Belle," she said looking me in my eyes.

I puckered my lips out at her and she leaned in, pecking them repeatedly, "I love you more my HoneyBey," I said once she pulled away. She smiled and blushed, making me smile at her cuteness. She buried her face in my neck again as she held me close to her. See, this my adorable, clingy baby that I know and love.

After a while I pulled away and gave her one last kiss, "Now, let's go out there and get this over with,” I said giving her a look that she immediately caught on to. She bit her lip as I began to run my hands up and down her body before traveling to her pants, unfastening her button, “But before we do that, that nap made me hungry, hungry for some Honey. So, if you don’t mind, I think I want to dive into your honeypot one more time before the plane lands.”

·~·~·

After my quick midnight snack, we fixed ourselves up again before we walked back into the main area and took our seats. Chad was just starting to wake up, "Man, I slept like a baby! I don't know what happened, I was talking to you and then the next thing I knew I was knocked out. I'm sorry for falling asleep in the middle of our conversation like that," Chad said to Bey with a yawn and a stretch making me mentally roll my eyes.

Can we just knock him out again?

Bey plastered a fake smile on her face, "No need to apologize, I ended up taking care of some business for a bit before I fell asleep myself," she said making me smile softly.

Yeah, she was taking care of business alright, she was taking care of it really good.

His attention turned towards me as he stood up, walking over to me as he leaned down, pecking my lips, catching me completely off guard, "Are you feeling any better baby, you've been out for a while now. Is your headache gone? And is that a new lip balm or something, tastes different from anything I’ve ever tasted before. Real sweet," He asked, his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity, making me want to both gag, as well as smack the shit out of him. I could've sworn I heard Bey growl. I snuck a glance over at her and just as I thought, she still had the fake smile on her face, but you couldn't miss the fire blazing in her eyes.

Well, damn, but I couldn't blame her though.

I was pissed myself, because he's taking this facade way too far. He knows I really don't want him being affectionate with me or touching me period, but in his mind, he's making this ok to do because he thinks Beyoncé thinks we're a happy couple and there's nothing going wrong between us.

If only he knew, and in due time he will. That petty feeling arose within me again, yeah bitch, it’s called My Baby’s Pussy. It does wonders for my skin; but I hope it makes yours rot while you over here kissing folks you have no business kissing. Trying to play games, meanwhile she's already won my heart. Bitch.

I gave him a fake smile deciding to play along with this charade, "It is actually, Bey gave it to me, and after a while she was sweet enough to come and check on me a little while ago and she gave me something that made me feel like a brand new woman," I said with a bit of a dreamy look on my face.

Bey nodded her head in agreement, "That's right I gave her a little supplement, with a sufficient amount of vitamins B and D,” she said in a playful, yet serious tone, but her eyes still held that fiery anger. I smirked at her innuendo, "She said she was feeling a little pain and was a bit fatigued so I knew that would really give her a boost."

Chad's look faltered a bit as he shifted uncomfortably, because he knew good and well what she was referring to. He gave her an appreciative smile, "Well I'm glad you had something to make her feel better, I was a little worried at first, but I'm glad to see that she's feeling a lot better, she even has a bit of a glow about her," he said as he smiled at me.

It took everything in me to keep a straight face, "I think that was the vitamin D that did that," I said in a knowing tone masked in realization, "You know that helps when your mood is low."

I wasn't looking at Bey's face but I could feel her energy, it's the same energy she gives off whenever she's horny but she's trying to suppress it. I love getting her hot and bothered just as much as she loves doing it to me.

It's way more fun when I do it though.

Just then the co-pilot came in, notifying us that the plane was about to land for refuel, and we needed to secure ourselves in our seatbelts. Once we did, I felt the plane begin to descend, "Home sweet home," Chad said excitedly before yawning. I mentally rolled my eyes, I don't know why you're so excited, you don't have a home to go to.

"You can say that again,” Bey said, looking at me with a smile, which I returned.

Chad cleared his throat awkwardly, “Uh, so Beyoncé, or can I call you Bey?” he first asked.

Bey gave him a strait-laced smile, “Beyoncé is fine,” she simply replied, and it took everything in me not to laugh. So petty.

He nodded, embarrassment clear on his face although I could tell he was trying to hide it, “Alright, well I saw your Ivy Park line has really blown up, all over the world, should we expect another drop soon. I saw Chelle received a box and she was over the moon excited about it,” he said, which kind of irked me because he was sounding like a fan, prodding for some exclusive tea, but at the same time it reminded me of something that had somehow completely slipped my mind.

I jumped up in my seat excitedly, shifting the attention to me, “Ooh that reminds me, BeyBey!” I called to her excitedly like a kid in a candy store while grabbing on to her arm, using the nickname I gave her when we first met.

She chuckled softly as she beamed at my demeanor, “Yes Queen?” she answered as she turned to give me her full attention.

I blushed slightly at the pet name, “I’d been wanting to show you what I did with the clothes you sent me, and since this is the first time I’ve seen you in a while, this is the perfect time to show you,” I said, clearly lying but Chad didn’t know that. Bey did however, and she immediately caught on and followed along with me.

She perked up, genuinely intrigued and excited to see what I had, “Oooh ok! Show me what you got,” she said.

I reached into my bag and took out my iPad and unlocked it, going to my gallery to search for a particular set of pictures.

Chad looked between the two of us and our interaction, surprise and confusion etched in his face, "Wow, I didn't know that you two were such good friends," he said confusingly as he looked at me.  

"Yeah, when you fell asleep I got a little bored so I went to check on Chelle and I saw that she was awake and still feeling bad so that's when I gave her the vitamin and afterwards we started talking and we realized we had so much in common, it's like we became fast friends, I even suggested that we have a girls weekend, and get to know each other a little more. Besides, I don't have that many friends and I really enjoy her company, and she seems to enjoy mine, that’s why she agreed to hang out with me this weekend once we landed," Bey explained, continuing our façade. He looked shocked at her response, hell, I was too.

I looked at her surprised, Wow, she's good.

Chad smiled at her in a way that made me uncomfortable, he looked happy, too happy, "Really? So that means we'll be seeing more of you around then?" He asked in a hopeful tone. I almost had to catch myself from telling him about himself, what you mean we? Sir! There is no more we! I’m truly starting to believe I married an actual idiot. Thank God I won’t have to deal with him anymore after today.

A look of annoyance flashed through her eyes before she gave him a fake smile, “It looks that way,” she said, but her eyes was saying, “But I can’t say the same for you.”

“Here it is!” I exclaimed once I got to the pictures I was looking for. I gave the iPad to Bey so she could take a look, “Tell me what you think,” I said, admittedly a little nervous for her reaction.

She slowly began to swipe through each picture, heavily studying each and every detail of each photo. She had look of complete awe on her face, like she was completely blown away. She also had a slightly aroused look in her eyes, that I took notice of when she crossed her legs, “Oh my gosh Ba-Chelle, these are absolutely amazing!” she exclaimed, almost slipping up, but because she was so in awe it came out in a whisper so she got away with it, “I should have had you with me when I did the look book, I didn’t realize you were a model!” she said as she looked up at me.

I blushed as I shook my head, “I wouldn’t say all that now. I guess I’m just really photogenic and I had a great muse behind the theme of this shoot, so I figured why not? You really like them?” I asked shyly.

She looked deep into my eyes, “I LOVE them,” she said, dominance exuding in her tone. It made me shiver, “You effortlessly slayed every photo, I mean just breathtaking,” she gushed. I blushed as I thanked her. I watched her as she sent the photos to herself before handing the tablet back to me, “We may need to have our own little photoshoot this weekend so I can see you in action,” she said giving me a knowing look. I caught on to her slight double meaning. The whole time Chad was looking at us intuitively, never saying a word.

“So, are you ready for our girl’s weekend?” Bey asked me as we were getting off the plane. At that moment, something that Chad said to her when we were still in Italy crossed my mind.

“I really am, but you know what, I just had an idea, since it’s still really early, and we have the whole day ahead of us, how about we switch things up a bit, and you spend the weekend at our place instead? We have more than enough room for you, and I remembered Chad saying that you two were never able to schedule that second meeting. It looks like we’re all free today, so if it’s alright with you, we can handle a bit of business, that way we can spend the rest of the weekend focused on the pleasure. What do you say?" I suggested, unbeknownst to them shifting the power structure onto me. Chad smiled at us like the opportunist, oblivious idiot that he is, thinking that he just struck oil, but soon he will see that he actually struck crud. My plan to get divorced and for Chad to sign these papers were about to come full circle, and in the best way, TODAY.  

Bey, picking up on this, gave me a wry smile. Never being one to back down from a challenge, she agreed, "That sounds like a plan. I can't wait."

§·§·§

Hey hey hey, it’s FAAAAAAAT ALBERT!

Things are heating up even more.

Chelle done joined the mile-high club!

What did you think of the chapter?

Thoughts on

Michelle?

Bey?

Chad?

Is Chad oblivious to everything or has he peeped game to what’s going on?

Predictions on what's to happen next?

What do you think SHOULD happen next?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Peace, blessings, and

Robert 'Granddad' Freeman:
There's a new white man out here! He's refined. For example, did you know that the new white man loves gourmet cheese?

Huey Freeman:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did you say "cheese"?

Robert 'Granddad' Freeman:
Yup, cheese. You give the meanest white man a piece of cheese and he turn into Mr. Rogers.

Huey Freeman:
Granddad, that doesn't make sense.

Robert 'Granddad' Freeman:
Don't you talk back to me, boy!

Huey Freeman:
Granddad, you can't tame the white supremacist power structure with cheese!

Robert 'Granddad' Freeman:
Oh, yes I can!

Huey Freeman:
No, you can't!

Robert 'Granddad' Freeman:
Yes, I can!

Huey Freeman:
No, you can not!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 10.6K 52
CURRENTLY BEING RE-WRITTEN --> Will post the whole story when it is complete. I will leave this one up for now. This story is rated R but that's b...
36.3K 675 62
Her whole live was a mess ,all 12 years of it why? well she never knew when her next meal was, never knew if she would have a roof over her head ,a...
149 9 14
It's a while her marriage has been in trouble for her husband was having an affair with some woman from his work place she learned it from a receipt...
633K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...