Chapter 20

Michelle

"I never thought I'd really find someone so beautiful and kind, Oh, what you've done to me with just the little things you do. You've got me crazy over you and it's getting stronger, When I'm with you I fall deeper in love, swingin' this feeling is the one thing my heart is sure of. I wait for the day, a sweet gentle sway rocks your love right my way, Oh, you send me swingin'" -Mint Condition

I now understand why the concept of the Mile-high club is so exhilarating. Being at a high altitude, mixed with staying as quiet as possible from fear of being caught, added to the intense, immeasurable pleasure I was receiving was such a sexy and thrillingly dangerous thing I never thought that I would ever experience. But yet, here I am, two orgasms later, gripping the sheets while biting into a pillow to keep from screaming out in pure ecstasy while Bey drilled into me from behind. Between the sounds of our low grunts, heavy breathing, silent curses, my wetness, and the extreme pleasure I was feeling it was all about to send me over the edge.

"Ah...shit...babyyyy," I whisper-moaned as my eyes rolled back before closing completely. The petty side of me wanted to be loud on purpose in hopes that Chad could hear someone else pleasing me in a way he never could.

Bey tightened her grip on my hips as she pounded into me, "Damn baby, you creaming all over Daddy's dick," she said lowly as she thrusted the strap in and out of me, "Look at me while I fuck you baby, I want you to see how beautiful you look while I please you," she said lowly with a moan, "I want you to see how good I'm fucking you."

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head as I looked at our reflection in the large mirror attached to the wall beside us and nearly came at the sight. Bey's naked body glistened with sweat as she stood behind me, her eyes low with a lustful look on her face, her muscles taut as she held me in place as she began to slow her strokes. I had a look of delirious drunken pleasure on my face, that perfectly expressed how I was currently feeling. I arched my back even more as I bit my lip, staring lustfully at Bey. When she looked up at me, she moaned and gave me a look that instantly made me cum. "Daddyyy," I moaned softly. I shuddered as I felt myself release on the strap.

Bey pulled out of me, turning me around so that I was now on my back. She spread my legs open and positioned herself on top of me, slowly sliding back into me as she leaned down, kissing me sensually. She began grinding into me, giving me those deep, slow daddy strokes that always sure to drive me insane. I wrapped my arms and legs around her, my nails digging deep into her back as she hit my spot repeatedly. Bey whimpered in a mix of pain and pleasure into my mouth as she gently grabbed my hands, placing them on the sides of my head as she intertwined our fingers together, never stopping her strokes. I could feel myself tightening around the strap as I felt my next orgasm approaching.

Bey started kissing along my jaw, down to my neck, gently sucking on my sweet spot. My head fell back as a gasp escaped my mouth, "Yoncé," I breathed out into her ear, the pleasure beginning to overwhelm me. I squeezed her hands tighter in mines as a tear fell from my eye. She lifted her head to look at me, and once we made eye contact, I could see nothing but pure love swirling through her eyes. Her eyes never left mine as she continued to make love to me, placing gentle kisses on my lips with every thrust. Her face began to contort as she neared her climax, her breathing increasing as she laid her head in my neck, her strokes began to speed up as well, "Belle...baby," she moaned softly, breathing heavily as her body began to jerk sporadically, signaling her orgasm. I came right after, biting into her shoulder to stop the scream that was trying to escape.

Bey hissed, "Shit Babe, that hurts so damn good," she moaned as she began giving me lazy kisses, playing a game of cat and mouse with our tongues before capturing mines in her mouth, sucking on it before deepening the kiss. A few minutes later she pulled away, giving me a tired, but very happy smile making her dimples pop, "Was that a wild enough ride for you my Love?" She asked as she slowly slid out of me, making me pout as I immediately began to miss the feeling of her being inside me.