The Grier Sister

Autorstwa TurntMadds

Sometimes the most unexpected things become life's greatest blessings Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The Grier Sister

Chapter 7

758 23 2
Autorstwa TurntMadds

It has been 2 weeks now and I haven't heard anything from Cameron. He hasn't texted, called, or even said anything in the hallways. He doesn't even look at me. He changed seats with people so now I don't sit with him. I just don't understand. He kissed me. I didn't kiss him first.

Cameron's POV:

Why can't I talk to her? I don't know. I love her so much, but... Im dating Jessica and I can't hurt her feelings.

Mason is also Nash's little sister so if I hurt her, he will hate me and were best friends. I can't do that to him.

I had to change my seats in every class me and Mason are in. I can't handle it. Changing seats and not talking to her aren't working.

I still love Mason.

Mason's P.O.V:

It's last hour and all I care about is finding out what's wrong with Cam. I just can't talk to him. He'll ignore me.

The bell finally rang and I went out the door. I can't wait to get home. I was almost to the school doors that led outside, but someone stopped me. Cameron.

"Mason, can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Why? So you can make me fall in love with you again? No, Cam, sorry, but that's not how it works. I can't do that. I loved you. I hoped and hoped that you would be in love with me too, but I guess I was wrong. Finally, I'm over you and your trying to make me love you again! Stop! You. Kissed. Me! I didn't kiss you. And, instead of me ignoring you, you ignored me. I thought that was special. I thought that you wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with you, but I see now. You never loved me. You never even cared. You don't love me and I stopped loving you. Goodbye, Cameron." I said, feeling tears roll down my cheeks. I walked toward the doors. I then heard Cameron say something, but I ignored it. Who cares.

I am still in love wih Cameron, but I can't tell him I still am. I need to get over him.

Cameron's P.O.V

She loved me? I wanted to tell her that I wanted to be with her. That I didn't want to be with Jessica anymore because she's the one I want, but she's over me. I screwed up, big time.

"I love you, Mason." I whispered, as she walked out the doors.
***
Edited!

I tried to make this chapter sad, but I probably failed. :((

Lalalalalalalala love youuu!:)))

- Emily

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.9K 58 38
Some surprises can change your life forever. That's what happened to Chey and Hannah
229K 4.8K 64
'I've fallen in love with a girl who's broken. I plan to fix her'
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
920K 8.5K 106
@JackGilinsky followed you