The God of Canterlot High & H...

By ChaosYoshi

Equestria Girls Harem X OC . Xero Xavier may seem like your average teen but he has a secret, he can use magi... More

Xero's Profile & Harem
Chapter 1: The New Student
Chapter 2: Strangers From Another World
Chapter 3: Old Faces & New Faces
Chapter 4: Old Faces & New Faces Part 2
Chapter 5: Gaining and Meeting the Parentals
Chapter 6: A Friendship Gets Reborn
Chapter 7: The Gathering of The Students
Chapter 9: Night of The Fall Formal
Chapter 10: Sunset Shimmer's Past & Departing to Equestria
Chapter 11 A Fun Weekend the Girls
Chapter 12: The Creation of the Rainbooms
Chapter 13: Better Than Ever Before
Chapter 14: Entering the Sirens's Den
Chapter 15: The Return of The Princess of the Stars
Chapter 16: Slumber Party, Powers & The God's Past
Chapter 17: The Mane Event
Chapter 18: Welcome to the Show
Chapter 19: From Despair to Love
Chapter 20: The God gets more Princesses
Chapter 21: One Big Date and New Band Name
Chapter 22 House Tour
Chapter 23: Training the Dragon and The Ultimate Rainbooms
Chapter 24: The Dazzling's Comeback
Chapter 25: Xero Xavier vs Joker Jack and Shen Long Parts 1 & 2
Chapter 26: A Harmonic Date with the Dazzlings & Meeting Another Twilight?!
Chapter 27: Preparations for the Friendship Games
Chapter 28: Rivals
Chapter 29: The Friendship Games
Chapter 30: The Final Event Part 1
Chapter 31 The Final Event Part 2
Chapter 32 The Final Event Part 3
Chapter 33: New Students and Meeting Old Friends and Spike's Harem
Chapter 34: Training The Extreme Elementals

Chapter 8: Time to Unity as One

1.7K 40 11
By ChaosYoshi

Sometime has passed since the little musical number that has happened in the cafeteria, you and (Hu) Mane are walking down an hallway and as you do, nearly every student are wearing the horse ears and tails.

Rarity: "Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?"

Twilight Sparkle: "It was a great idea Rarity!" She commented.

Xero: "Yeah it really was a great idea Rarity!" You said which made Rarity blush slightly.

Rarity: Oh thank you darling!" She said happily while the other girls couldn't help but feel jealous.

As you and the girls kept walking you all saw Sunset Shimmer and her lackeys passings by which made you all frown while the other students glare at Sunset Shimmer but she didn't care as she just smiled.

Applejack: "I don't know what she's smiling about, Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal."

Sunset Shimmer just walks pass you and your friends without looking at any of you while she is still smiling, Snips points two fingers at his eyes then at you and your friends and Snails has hands on his mouth to keep himself from giggling.

Xero: "Girls I have a bad feeling that Sunset Shimmer and her Dynamic Losers have done something bad." You tell them

Twilight Sparkle: "What did you think they did?"

Before you could say anything, you all watched Sunset knock at a door which is answered by Vice Principal Luna.

Sunset Shimmer: "Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened!" She said as she acted innocently.

The gymnasium...is in ruins! The entire gym looks like it's been trashed by someone which Sunset Shimmer shows to Vice Principal Luna!

Sunset Shimmer: "Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect!" She said as she continued to act innocently. "Why would Xero and Twilight Sparkle do something like this?" She accused.

Vice Principal Luna: "Why would you think Xero and Twilight are responsible for all this?" She asked the bacon haired student.

Sunset Shimmer: "Because I have proof." She said as she took out a folder to give to the Vice Principal.

What Sunset Shimmer doesn't know is that she and Vice Principal Luna are being watched by Flash Sentry.

Flash Sentry: "This doesn't look good. I gotta help Xero and Twilight." He said to himself and quickly left.

Both you and Twilight were in the Vice Principal's Office with the blinds closed, sitting down while Vice Principal Luna is standing up looking outside the window with a folder in her arms.

Twilight Sparkle: "But...But I don't understand!"

Xero: "It couldn't have been us!"

Vice Principal Luna: "This is clearly you two in the photographs is it not?" She said as she turned around showed you and Twilight what was in the folder which turns out to be photos of what look like "you" and "Twilight" having trashed the gym with a smile on your faces.

Xero: 'So that's Sunset's plan , trash the gym and frame me and Twilight.' You thought angrily.

Twilight Sparkle: "Yes but-"

Xero: "Now hold there Vice Principal Luna." You quickly interrupted. "How do know if it's really us in those photos? It could have been someone else trashed the gym, took photos of it and altered them to frame us. We were with our friends earlier so you can asked them."

Vice Principal Luna: "Xero, you're a good student, I know that but Twilight is new here and she seems like a good person but she's been only here for three days now. If what you are saying is true and that you and Twilight didn't ruin the gymnasium then do you have proof to defend you and Twilight?" She asked before her office door opened and Flash entered while holding something.

Flash Sentry: "Vice Principal Luna, I found these in the trash can in the library." He said and handed the photos to Vice Principal Luna, one of which has Twilight kicking a soccer ball from the soccer match with Rainbow Dash and a photo of the gym in ruins with a cut out of a person looked like Twilight. "Someone obviously combined these photos of Xero and Twilight to make it looked like they were the ones who trashed the gym." He explained.

Vice Principal Luna: "I appreciate you bring these to my attention Flash." She said as she sat down in her chair. In the light of this new evidence, both Xero and Twilight are found innocent and both Xero and Twilight may attend the Fall Formal while Twilight may continue her bid to be crowned the Princess of the Fall Formal." She said which makes you and Twilight relieved.

Xero: "Thanks Flash." You said to him.

Flash Sentry: "No problem. What kind of friend would I be If I didn't help my friends prove their innocence? I wouldn't be much of a Canterlot Wondercolt would I?"

Vice Principal Luna: "I am afraid I got some bad news about the Fall Formal though. Due to the damage to the gym, we will have to postpone the dance until tomorrow night." She said as she got up from her chair. If you will excuse me, I need to let my sister know about this latest development." She said and left her office.

Xero: "Thanks again for the help Flash but how did you know?" You asked him.

Flash Sentry: "Well I had a feeling that after you revealed to everyone that Sunset Shimmer had being responsible for breaking up most of the friendships in the school, she would try something to prevent Twilight running for princess and prevent you from attending the Fall Formal so when I saw Sunset Shimmer giving a folder to Vice Principal Luna earlier in the gym, I went to the library and saw those photos to prove you and Twilight were innocent." He explained.

Twilight Sparkle: "Thank you Flash." She said before realizing something. Wait? The Fall Formal is going to be tomorrow night instead of tonight?"

Flash Sentry: "Yeah the Vice Principal did say that earlier.

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh no! Nononononono! That's not good! It's will be too late! She said as she panicked.

Flash Sentry: "Um what's up with her?" He asked you.

Xero: "It's important that the Fall Formal happens tonight for Twilight." You tell him as you also realized the problem.

Tonight is when the portal to Equestria will be closed and it won't be opened for another thirty moons. Meaning if Twilight doesn't get her crown tonight , she will either have to return back to Equestria without it or stay in the Human world until she's get her crown back and wait for the portal to open again.

Flash Sentry: "Well there's not much we can do. The gym's trashed and there's no other place in the school for the Fall Formal to be held."

Xero: "We will find a way."

Flash Sentry: "I'm sure you will. So who are you going to bring to the Fall Formal? He asked you with a grin.

Xero: "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Flash Sentry: "Come on Xero, you're the most popular guy in school, you gotta a lot of girls going after you not to mention Twilight here so are you going with her to the Fall Formal?" He asked which made you and Twilight blush.

Twilight Sparkle: "I...Ah...Um..." She says embarrassed.

Xero: "I don't know who I'm going with yet!" You said quickly.

Flash Sentry: "Huh? If you're not going with Twilight then who are you going with? One of those five girls or all of them with Twilight?" He said which made you blush even more.

Xero: "I...I...I" You didn't know what to say.

Flash Sentry: "Hahahaha! I'm just messing with you!" He laughed. "Anyway see ya later. He said and walked off.

Xero: "Let's...Let's just go." You tell Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "Y-Yeah..." She nodded shyly.

You and Twilight ran through Canterlot City and arrived at Carousel Boutique, a clothing store where Rarity works

Xero: " The girls said this where they are. Let's go inside." You said as both you and Twilight enter the store and saw your friends looking through clothes.

Rarity: "Hey Xero, hey Twilight, is everything okay? She asked.

Twilight Sparkle: "Um yeah. Can I talk to Xero alone?" She said and starts dragging you to the changing area.

Rarity: "Um sure?"

Twilight dragged you into one of the changing rooms and closed the curtain and puts her bag down as Spike pops his head out.

Spike: "You okay Twilight?" He asked concern.

Twilight Sparkle: "No not really, if we don't get my crown back tonight, both you and me won't be able to go back to Equestria in another thirty moons. What do we do Xero."

Xero: "I don't know. Sunset Shimmer will learn you're still going to be running for Princess of the Fall Formal so she will be desperate to get the crown. There's only one thing we can do...tell them the truth. Tell them who you really are and the truth about Sunset Shimmer. If they believe us then they might help us." You said.

Twilight Sparkle: "Are you sure about that? What if they don't believe us? What if they don't help us because I'm different from them? She said worriedly as she looks at mirror and in her reflection she doesn't see her human self but her pony self.

Spike: "Twilight, these girls rallied around you because they saw what was in your heart. They aren't going to treat you differently when they find out you're a pony princess from another world." He tells Twilight who then smiles and see her human self in the reflection.

Twilight Sparkle: "I'm glad you followed me here Spike."

Spike: "Me too. Unless of course we get stuck here for another thirty moons."

Xero: "If you're going to reveal to them that you're fr9m another world and you're really a pony princess...then I'll reveal my magic and god powers to them." You said which surprised them.

Twilight Sparkle: "Are you sure about that Xero? If you do that, you might never go back to your normal life again." She tells you

Xero: "I know but if I must give up my normal life so that you get your crown back and so you can return home to your family and friends then I will do it." You tell Twilight as you grabbed her hands which made her blush.

Twilight Sparkle: "Th-Thank you Xero!" She said with a smile. "Why is my heart beating so fast?" She thought.

Spike: "You liiiike each other." He jokingly said which made you realize that you were holding Twilight's hands which you let go and blushed.

Xero: "Sorry about that!"

Twilight Sparkle: "It's okay Xero." She said and got rid of her blush. So let's tell them the truth." She says with a serious look on her face.

Xero: "Right." You agreed and moved the curtain away as the girls look at you

Applejack: "You two okay?" She asked.

Twilight Sparkle: "Girls I got bad news, the Fall Formal isn't happening tonight." She tells them which shocks them.

Pinkie Pie: "What?!" She said with a little crazed look in her eyes.

Xero: "It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer had Snips and Snails trash the gym and ruin all of Pinkie's decorations."

Pinkie Pie: "WHAT?!" She said with an even more crazed look in her eyes.

Xero: "Not only that but Sunset Shimmer tried to frame me and Twilight for trashing the gym but Flash found proof to clear me and Twilight."

Rainbow Dash: "She really doesn't want Twilight to win that badly?"

Twilight Sparkle: " You have no idea but the Fall Formal has to happen tonight."

Pinkie Pie: "Wha-" She tired to say but was stopped by Applejack.

Applejack: "Why is that sugarcube? She asked.

Twilight Sparkle: "Well you see-" She tried to say...only for something unexpected to happen...

Pinkie Pie: "You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements, and without it, they don't work anymore, and you need them to help protect your magical world, and if you don't get the crown tonight, you'll be stuck in this world and you won't be able to get back for, like, a really, really long time!" She said with a huge smile at the end...pretty much explaining everything Twilight and you were going to say.

Twilight's jaw just dropped

(AN: That reaction is just priceless and remember... if it's Pinkie Pie, don't question it.)

And it wasn't just Twilight whose jaw just dropped but also Spike's

You just stood there, eyes widen and jaw dropped as well.

Xero: 'What...the...he'll?! How did she...You know what? Never mind, it's just Pinkie being Pinkie.' You thought before shaking your head since you've gotten used to Pinkie...being Pinkie.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason." She deadpanned.

Spike: Nope, she's pretty much spot-on. He said as he revealed to the girls he can talk

Rarity: HE CAN TALK!? She said shocked along with the other girls.

Spike: Oh, yeah! And back where I come from, I'm not even a dog! I'm a ferocious, fire-breathing dragon!

Fluttershy then moved Rarity and Pinkie aside with a smile on her face.

Fluttershy: This is so amazing! Tell me, what are you thinking right now? She said excitedly while kneeling down to Spike.

Spike: Sure would love a scratch behind the old ears! He said he approached Rarity.

Rarity: Gah..." She said, still a little freaked out.

Spike: Uh, maybe later.

Twilight Sparkle: How did you know all that? She asked Pinkie who just smiled

Pinkie Pie: Just a hunch.

Applejack: Wait a minute! Lemme get this straight. You're a pony?

Rarity: You're a princess?

Fluttershy: You're from another world?

Twilight Sparkle: [gulp] Mm-hmm.

Rainbow Dash: That... is... AWESOME! She said excitedly.

Soon Twilight found herself surrounded by the human world counterparts of her friends who start asking her questions while Twilight looks at Spike with a smile.

Spike: See? Told ya.

Xero: "Alright girls, that enough. Give Twilight some space and she'll answer your questions." You said.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey wait a minute? Did you already know about this? About Twilight and Spike being from another world and that they're a pony princess and dragon?" She asked you which made her friends look at you.

Xero: "Okay yes I did know and before you say anything yes i did lie about Twilight being a old friend of mine from my previous school and that she's having family issues but what am I supposed to say "Hey meet my new friend and her dog I've just met who magically appeared in front of the school from the school statue but she really a pony princess and her dog is really a dragon." Who would believe me? You pointed out.

Rainbow Dash: "...Good point..."

Xero: "But before Twilight answers your questions, it's time I told you girls a secret I've been hiding."

Applejack: "Secret? What kind of secret?"

Pinkie Pie: "Oh is it a super duper secret?"

Xero: "And that is why I must ask you keep this a secret." You tell the girls who nodded in agreement "Alright, watch this." You said and moved your right hand , focused your magic and started to glow a magical aura. And in your left hand is a bright orange flame. "I have magic and god powers" You revealed.

The girls minus Twilight gasped at this.

Pinkie Pie: "That...I did not have a hunch on." She said.

Rainbow Dash: "You can use magic and god powers?! As in actual magic and god power?!"

Xero: " Yep pretty much."

Rainbow Dash: "...That is so cool!"

Rarity: "What kind of things can you do with your magic and god powers?"

Xero: " A few things like telekinesis, super strength, super speed, energy sensing amongst other magical abilities and I control Fire, Water ,Ice ,Electricity, Earth ,Shadow, Fear, Poison,Wind and Shrinking and Space and Time and Matter and Reality,Creation also I got multiply myself.

Rainbow Dash: "That sounds amazing."

Xero: "Yeah but for now, Twilight it's time you told them the truth about why you're in this world and truth about Sunset Shimmer." You said with the end part gaining the girls attention.

Rarity: "Sunset Shimmer? What's she got to do with Twilight being in this world?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Well it all began like this..." She started explain.

(One Explanation Later)

Twilight Sparkle: "...And that's pretty much everything."

The girls finished hearing everything and they were shocked and surprised to learn about Equestria, how Twilight is a pony princess and that Spike is a dragon as well as that they are friends with their counterparts in Equestria but what really got their attention was that Sunset Shimmer was originally from Equestria and that the crown Fluttershy gave to the principal was in fact Twilight's and it's a magical artifact that Sunset Shimmer wants to use for something bad.

Rarity: "Well that's a lot to take in darling."

Applejack: "I still can't believe Sunset Shimmer was from your world."

Fluttershy: "Or that the crown that hit me in the back of the head was yours and it's magical."

Rainbow Dash: "So you're saying that if Sunset Shimmer gains her hands on it, she will do something terrible with it like take over this world or your world.

Twilight Sparkle: "It's possible so we can't take that chance

Fluttershy: "Why don't we tell Principal Celestia about this? She suggested.

Xero: "And tell her what exactly? We don't have enough proof , I mean there is Spike who can talk and I can use Magic and Divine powers but someone may overhear us telling the truth and tell everyone which could gain the attention of people who will want to use me and Spike for their own selfish gain." You said.

Applejack: "He's right, we can't really risk telling everyone the truth."

Pinkie Pie: "So what do we do now?"

Xero: "Let's go back to the school' gym and see if the damage is that bad." You suggested which the girls nodded to.

You and (Hu) Mane 6 were now at the school's gym and saw all the damage done

Rarity : "I simply cannot believe they did all this!" She said as she saw the damage.

Pinkie Pie: "If I only had some kind of party cannon that could decorate everything super fast.

Twilight Sparkle: "I know it's seems impossible but maybe if we all work together, we can clean up this mess, fix the gymnasium and get it ready for tonight."

Xero: "That could work." You said.

Rainbow Dash: "Can't you just use your Magic or Divine Powers to refix everything?"

Xero: "I may have Magic and Divine Powers and Abilities, but I think it would be lazy to use them for this. We will have to do it the old-fashioned way."

Applejack: "Now that's the kinda can do spirit I'm lookin for in Fall Formal Princess! Let's do this y'all!" She said with a smile which made everyone else smile.

Rarity: "Absolutely!"

Rainbow Dash: "Rock on!"

Pinkie Pie: "Yes indeedily!"

Fluttershy: "Yay!"

Soon you and (Hu) Mane 6 started cleaning up the gymnasium by getting rid of the damaged decorations and tables and when you did start cleaning, students passing by saw this and decided to help you and girls clean up.

Eventually a lot of students helped clean up the gym and replaced the damaged tables and decorations. Even Flash and his band helped with the clean up and tested the stage of the gym.

The gym was clean up and ready for Fall Formal with the students finishing up while you and the (Hu) Mane 6 were standing on the stage.

Pinkie Pie: "This...looks...soooo...GOOD!" She said excited.

Then everyone heard clapping and looked to see Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna at the doorway with Vice Principal Luna holding the ballot box

Principal Celestia: "All right everyone, the Fall Formal is back on for this evening." She announced which all the students cheered. So you better get out of here and getting ready. She said as students leave the gym while putting paper slips into the ballot. "Oh and don't forgot to cast your ballots for the Fall Formal Princess on your way out She tells them.

Random Male Student: "You got my vote Twilight."

Random Female Student: "Mine too!"

Meanwhile in the sports closet, Sunset Shimmer watches the students leave and vote, hearing most of them voting for Twilight which gave her an unhappy look on her face and then she turns around to Snips and Snails.

Sunset Shimmer: "You're lucky she was able to pull this off. Next time I ask you to make a mess of things, try to show a little restraint." She scolds them before gaining a smirk and turns around to look at the gymnasium. I need this Formal to go on tonight just as much as she does."

End of the Chapter

[Next Chapter: It's time for the Fall Formal & The Final Showdown with Sunset Shimmer]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 326 13
This is a continuation of Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts). All rights reserved for the original owner, I just loved that...
1.9K 21 13
Ryuga Mikado may seem like your average teen but he has a secret, he can use magic, mystical Japanese powers and is one of the Three Youma Kings! Ryu...
20K 327 19
After the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 and KH3 Re Mind, Sora awakens floating in the middle of the ocean while hearing a battle take place. Wanting to...
700K 10K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...