The Healer- A Draco Malfoy Fa...

By kittyhawk410

"I may be a powerful wizard, but I am still a man. So think of that the next time you decide to throw your bo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Explicit
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Explicit
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19[Backstory; no Draco]
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Malfoy Manor Part I
Chapter 23: Malfoy Manor Part II
Chapter 24: Malfoy Manor Part III
Chapter 25: Malfoy Manor Part IV
Chapter 26: Malfoy Manor Part V
Chapter 27: Malfoy Manor Part VI
Chapter 28: Malfoy Manor Part VII
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Valentine's Day
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Explicit
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Draco's POV
Chapter 45: Finale

Chapter 35

6.9K 162 47
By kittyhawk410

This chapter contains fellatio. I apologize in advance for using the word cock. -kittyhawk

I had endured two entire weeks back at the castle, and my roommates still hadn't said a single word to me since they discovered my relationship with Draco. It was almost impressive, actually, how flawlessly they were able to dodge my eye contact and write me out of their conversations. I became an expert at ignoring them as well; feigning boredom when they spoke, and returning only to the dormitory to sleep or change my robes.

When I was not in classes or assisting in the Hospital Wing I was at Draco's side. He wanted me with him when he studied, dined, and strolled around the castle. Over time, I became better acquainted with Crabbe, Goyle, and even a little with Blaise Zabini; but Draco would always send them away so that we could be alone. It was like we existed in this reality where we were the only two people on earth.

I discovered that Draco was right- allowing ourselves to date publicly was incredible. We could allow ourselves to do romantic things without fear of being seen by anyone. And Draco was a lovely person to be with.

His hand would often find its way to mine when we studied together in the library, and he would absentmindedly stroke my fingers, which I found quite charming. When we walked, he had to walk slightly behind me, always staying in my peripheral vision, but never falling more than a step behind. I suspected he did this because he was making the conscious effort to slow down his long-legged stride to match my gait- but I did look back at him and catch him protectively glaring over my head at others a few times.

Belonging to Draco both helped and hindered my work in the Medical Wing. Almost every patient I helped was overly compliant because they were intimidated by me. When I asked a sick second year to sit up so I could take his temperature, he shot up with a tense "yes ma'am". Not only was every patient in the Hospital Wing tense, but Draco himself was growing more and more agitated as the days went by.

Draco was still obligated to visit the Room of Requirement every evening to do his necessary repairs on the Vanishing Cabinet. He insisted that I come with him, and either Crabbe or Goyle would accompany us, disguised as whichever harmless young woman whose hair I surreptitiously collected from the Hospital Wing for the Polyjuice Potion. I did feel bad for doing so; but I wanted to help Draco however I could, and I figured that a few hairs left upon pillows would not be missed.

Draco and I walked together through the darkened 7th floor after dinner. Crabbe, disguised as a 3rd year Hufflepuff who had accidentally gotten African Red Pepper in her eyes, followed fifteen paces behind us. It was a Saturday so we could dress casually; but I felt horribly underdressed in my black and white striped jumper and jeans beside Draco and his slim black suit. Crabbe was forced to wear one of the only yellow shirts I owned and one of my smallest skirts, which I could tell he wasn't too pleased about, but they were the only clothes that fit the girl's body. Crabbe asked for my knickers as well, but I refused.

We arrived at the secluded corridor of the 7th floor just outside the hidden entrance to the Room of Requirement. "If anyone passes by, drop the scales," Draco instructed Crabbe, who listened with a pouty expression upon his girlish face.

"Why can't I come in sometime? I want to see what you're doing in there," Crabbe complained in a whiny feminine trill.

Draco scowled at him. "You don't need to know what I'm doing. Your job is to keep watch."

The girl, Crabbe, rolled their eyes. "You know, I'm starting to think you're just using the room so your girlfriend can polish your knob."

I had no idea what 'polish your knob' meant, but I got the impression it was something sexual. Condescendingly, Draco retorted, "It must have taken you all week to arrive at that crude theory. Why don't you think harder, Crabbe. You'll have plenty of time while you're waiting for us in the corridor."

The door appeared before Draco, and we slipped inside, leaving a glowering Crabbe behind to play with the scales.

I followed Draco through the haphazard path through the warehouse of junk, where he located the tall cabinet and immediately got to work. There was nothing I could do to help with Draco's repairs, so I plucked a book from a pile and read on a nearby chaise lounge while he mumbled frustrated repairing spells at the cabinet. I think Draco just liked having me there as a bit of moral support. Besides, it wasn't like I had somewhere else to be.

Draco had a routine he cycled through. He would mutter the spell, open the cabinet, curse, and then pace around a bit before muttering the spell again. Every time he repeated the cycle, he grew more and more frustrated, until he finally retired into dejection. I knew better than to interrupt him when he was in the frustrated phase, but as he came around to the gloomy phase, he would sit beside me, giving up his work for a while to just be alone with me in the quiet room.

Draco sat on the chaise lounge beside me, stewing in the lackluster results of his spellwork on the Cabinet. He lightly stroked my hair, reading my book over my shoulder.

"Draco," I said to him.

"Yes?"

"What does polish a knob mean?"

Draco's face must have flushed at least two shades darker upon hearing my innocent-sounding question that was clearly about something lewd.

"I know it's something dirty," I said to him. "But I never... I've never heard of it."

Draco ran a hand across his chin, glancing at me. "Surely you must know what a blowjob is."

"O-oh," I stammered. "I suppose I've heard my roommates mention it a couple times." The only person I knew who had actually given one was Evelyn. I distinctly remember her demonstrating her so-called 'brilliant technique' on an icy pop, but I was too embarrassed to pay much attention at the time.

"I take it you've never done it before, then?" he asked in a gravelly voice.

"Of course I haven't," I said with enough indignancy to make him crack a smile. "You-you've been my first time for almost everything."

Draco leaned in, his countenance shifting. "Almost everything?" he asked coolly.

I flushed, feeling his hand possessively creeping up my back. "Cade Sinclair was my first kiss, remember?"

"Hmmm," Draco hummed, sending tremors down my spine. "Is it villainous of me to take the rest of your firsts?"

Draco's hand found its way under the back of my sweater, and he stroked my bare skin with a cold hand, making me tremble. Half-whispering, I said to him, "I'll gladly give you all of my firsts."

Draco leaned in to my ear. "Then get on your knees."

I did as he said, my heart pounding. I supposed I never offered to give Draco oral sex until now because I was afraid I would be rubbish. Evelyn had said that men hated it when girls were rubbish at blowjobs. I knew what felt good from a woman's perspective, as Draco had done it to me quite well in the shower, but I hadn't the faintest idea what to do when it was my turn to return the favor.

Draco's dick was suddenly out of his pants and in front of my face, hard, and huge.

I immediately got the sinking feeling like I was in over my head. I had never seen it like this before; so up-close, and in the light. I looked up at Draco, who was slightly reclined on the chaise lounge chair, looking like he was expecting me to begin at any moment.

"I-I don't know what to do," I said, feeling rather stupid. Draco scoffed lightly, and leaned forward to place his hand on my jaw.

"Open your mouth," he instructed softly. My lips parted, and Draco slowly traced his thumb along my lower lip. He slid his thumb into my mouth, and my tongue instinctively swirled around it. "Yes, like that," he said. I watched his mesmerised expression as I sucked, realizing that if this was all I had to do, it was not as difficult as I thought it would be.

With his thumb still in my mouth, he told me to open my mouth wider. Still holding my jaw firmly in his palm, he guided my mouth to his tip, transferring me from his thumb to his cock. He sighed as I closed my mouth around the tip, swirling my tongue around just as I had done with his finger.

"Yes," he sighed. His voice was much softer than before. "Just like that."

I slid my mouth further onto him, feeling him tense beneath me as I did so. There was just so much of him- I couldn't fathom how it had even fit inside me. My mouth drew back, keeping my lips closed tightly around him.

"Go deeper, love," he said breathily. His hand went to the side of my face, wrapping his fingers into my hair, guiding my mouth back along his length again. I allowed the guidance of his hand to steadily ease me back and forth along his dick, feeling him harden even more in my mouth.

I went slowly, testing how far I could go before his tip hit the back of my throat, and then sliding back before his hand guided my face back down again. I was careful to keep my teeth out of the way.

I heard Draco sigh again. "You look lovely with your mouth around me like that," he said, his voice lowered into a growl. Feeling good that I was satisfying him, I gradually increased in speed.

"Oh, fuck," his breath hitched.

His hand firmly held the side of my head as I continued my deliberate sucking motions. I didn't know when he would want me to stop, or what would happen when he came close to climax, but I was unwilling to pause.

My answer came soon enough when his breathing sped up to excited pants, and his hand tightened in my hair. I knew he would be climaxing soon, and I wanted to pull back, but I was determined to see this through to the end, curious to find out what he tasted like.

A sensual, deep sigh left his lips as his entire body tensed. I didn't know what else to do, so I kept sucking- only slowing when I tasted salt on my tongue.

His hand released the grip on my hair, and he nearly collapsed onto the chaise lounge, breathing heavily. I didn't know what else to do with the liquid in my mouth, so I swallowed it, and then finally inhaled a gasping breath. It was unlike anything I had tasted before, and though it wasn't unpleasant, it was unexpectedly salty. I looked up at Draco, who was leaning back on the chaise lounge with a blissful expression on his face.

"...My God," Draco breathed, gazing down at me lovingly. "Are you quite certain you've never done that before?"

I shook my head. "Was it.... alright?" I asked, still uncertain if I measured up to Draco's standards. Draco scoffed, leaning down to unabashedly kiss me right on the mouth.

"You are incredible, Erica," he said. "And your mouth feels like heaven."

---

We returned to the Room of Requirement the next day, this time with more urgency than before. Draco was eager to be alone with me again, and kept hungrily glancing at me as Goyle trailed behind us, disguised as a 12 year old girl who came into the Hospital Wing for ingesting an expired Pepperup Potion.

"Keep watch, Goyle," Draco commanded Goyle, who grumbled. Goyle was not as dim as Crabbe and could tell Draco and I were almost certainly going to do indecent things to each other inside.

When we were inside, Draco didn't immediately go to the Cabinet- he kissed me deeply, his fingers unfastening the buttons of his suit.

I forced myself to pull away and remind him why we were here. "Draco, you're supposed to be working, remember?"

"Come on," he whispered teasingly into my ear. "I'm starving for you. The Cabinet can wait."

I ultimately gave in, as I was also longing for him. We hurried to the silver-sheet bed, Draco undoing his tie faster than I'd ever seen, and then helping me take off my own clothes. I performed the contraceptive charm on him, and we immediately began making love.

This doesn't count as getting in the way of the task, does it? I asked myself as Draco's hands ran along my naked flanks. No, I don't think it does...

Draco tore into me with passionate urgency, kissing my chest, neck, and face as he entered me. He was admittedly rougher than he had been in the Manor, going so deep inside me with quickening repetitions that made me know I would be sore afterwards. But it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. My nails dug into his back, leaving red streaks along his perfectly white skin- he moaned, whispering in my ear that I was a "good girl", and then kissing me with an open mouth, his tongue swirling aggressively with mine. I wondered if his change in lovemaking had something to do with the growing frustration of repairing the Cabinet. If it did, it didn't bother me much; for I was getting my own selfish desires fulfilled. And crazy, passionate, rough sex with Draco was nothing short of euphoric.

But still- even as we came down from breathless orgasms, I couldn't shake the nagging feeling that something was on his mind.

Draco and I dressed, and he began his usual unsuccessful cycle of flinging repairing spells at the Cabinet. I sat upon the chaise lounge, scanning the copy of A History of Magical Portraits that I had found in a stack of books.

Draco hissed a curse at the cabinet, clutching his wand in his fist. Wordlessly, he marched to the chaise lounge and sat beside me, resting his head frustratedly in his hands.

I set down my book. "No luck?"

"No," Draco grumbled. "That old coot Borgin said it would be a long repairing process. But he never said just how long. I'm getting tired of looking at that damned dusty cabinet and chanting a spell that I don't even know is working."

I gently placed a hand on his back. "It will work." I knew that the Cabinet was important to Draco; it was his contingency plan for if the other assassination attempts fell through. The necklace was already unsuccessful, and the poison obviously had yet to work. So the Cabinet was it.

Draco let go of a frustrated sigh, and turned to face me. "I'm glad you're here. You make this Sisyphean task more bearable."

"Of course," I replied reassuringly. "I wish I could help, but I don't know anything about repairing artifacts. Only healing."

That piqued Draco's attention. "I don't see how repairing spells and healing spells could be that different," he muttered, the cogs in his head turning. "Tell me more."

"Well, with healing spells, it's important to have the right frame of mind. The human body is fragile, so you need to be gentle with both the incantation and wand movement. It requires lots of patience, because the results aren't always immediate, or visible..." I trailed off. "Is this helping at all? I feel like I'm rambling."

Draco shook his head, looking terse and thoughtful. "No, it makes a great deal of sense." He rose from the chaise lounge. "It's possible I've been going about this all wrong..." he said to himself, standing before the Cabinet again.

With forced tranquility, he uttered the long repairing spell over and over, until the Cabinet creaked loudly, like something in its frame had shifted. Draco took two large steps back, looking like he was suddenly very frightened.

"...My god," Draco muttered just barely loud enough for me to hear.

My eyes widened. "What is it?" Then, with more hesitancy, "Is it- is it working?"

Draco glared at the Cabinet. "I'm not certain. I'll have to test it on a living subject," he said hastily.

"But it finally did something," I said to him, unsure why he wasn't more excited. "That's good, right?"

Draco sat beside me, looking strangely worried. "It's not ready," he muttered. "I made progress today, but... it's not ready."

I was confused by Draco's disappointment. Fixing the Cabinet had been his goal for months, and now that he was a step closer, he was looking admittedly... scared. Like something could come out of it at any second.

I lightly touched Draco's shoulder.

"Draco. What exactly will happen when the Cabinet is fixed?"

Draco exhaled shakily, straightening his back.

"... After the Cabinet is repaired, Bellatrix and other Death Eaters will come into the castle to begin the Dark Lord's takeover," he said, his eyes hard as stone. "I'll make sure someone looks after you while I disarm Dumbledore."

I bit my lower lip. I wasn't worried about myself in this scenario; I was more concerned about Draco. "But... say that you are able to repair the Cabinet, and sneak in the Death Eaters, and disarm the Headmaster. How are you possibly going to kill him?" I didn't have to explain to Draco that Dumbledore was one of the most powerful wizards to ever live- by the troubled expression on his face, he was well aware.

Stiffly, distantly, Draco said, "I plan to use the killing curse."

I gawked silently, suddenly feeling dizzy, even though I was sitting down. Why hadn't I realized this before- the only spell that could possibly eliminate Dumbledore was the all-powerful killing curse.

"Y-you can't," I stammered, making Draco's brows furrow. "The killing curse requires a significant amount of power and intent. In Defense Against the Dark Arts they taught us that it was more difficult than just pulling a trigger of a gun- it was like driving a knife into someone, and twisting it." I couldn't believe that Draco would be capable of such a thing. "And- and even if you were capable of performing it, the Dark Magic would wreak havoc on your body and soul- and this isn't even considering the possibility of Dumbledore fighting back-"

"I'll depend on you to heal me afterwards, then," Draco said curtly. I could tell by his stiffness that he didn't appreciate me questioning his plan, or his power. I looked at him helplessly.

Draco's shoulders rose and fell as he breathed, growing in irritation at my dismayed silence. He said bitterly, "I'm capable of performing the killing curse, Erica. That's been the plan all along; considering that the poison I planted may not work." He sounded confident, but his worried expression was the looking glass into how he actually felt.

He was nervous.

My lip quivered. I couldn't speak my mind, because I had sworn to Snape that I wouldn't do anything to get in the way. But the truth was, I didn't want Draco to have to do something so evil as using the killing curse. It tore me up inside.

Seeing my distraught face, Draco wrapped his arm around me. I pressed my forehead to his chest, my hands gripping his suit like a sad child.

"I just hope that the poison works," I said quietly, "For your sake."

Draco kissed the top of my head. "...Me, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.5K 30
8 years have passed since Erica and Draco said goodbye at Hogwarts. Erica now works in New York City as a healer that specializes in Dark Magic. One...
7.9K 119 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...
1.1K 37 10
"Even the moon passes through phases to return to full - healing takes time." (Sonia). The aftermath of the Battle of Hogwarts is a time for healing...
559K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...